Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 05

Story Info
Frank & Linda; Danny & Jackie, plus Erin gets some too.
9.5k words
4.47
2.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Best of Blue Bloods Part 5

S2E7;

There has been a rash of prostitute murders in semi-established hotels. The perpetrator has the women turn around and before they even get their clothes off, he injects them with a sedative and strangles them. After he strangles them, he scrubs them clean.

They have no lead, but finally the made an identification on the hooker. Danny spoke to her mother, but she was cold, didn't want to have anything to do with her daughter when she found out her line of work. She scoffed, "I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner."

Back at the precinct, they had a board with all of the women who were victims and Jackie looked at them, "Have you noticed, they all look alike?"

Danny looked from them to her, "Yeah, and you could be his or her next victim."

She groaned, "Not my like of work, but I guess I could pose as one and see if we get any traction."

They put Jackie's picture up on the same website as the last victim, but Danny wasn't comfortable with her doing this. They had cameras and close circuit TV's and a room next door with a couple detectives to back her up. They had the surveillance set for a month. After the first couple of days, there were just a few jerks that Jackie blew off after showing them her badge and told them to scram or she would turn them in for solicitation.

The following Sunday, Frank noticed Danny was sorta linking the surveillance that Jackie and he were involved in. He spoke with Pop and he agreed to take the boys to school in the morning.

After dinner, Linda and Danny were in the kitchen. He was having his second piece of pie and Linda looked amazing in a pair of skin-tight black jeans and a silky brown blouse. She too knew about the surveillance. She also knew he was hot on Jackie's tail, especially after the hot threesome they had with her a few weeks ago.

Linda was extremely horny seeing he was spending most nights watching Jackie fight off Johns who were not so innocent. She ended up going to bed alone.

She turned back from the sink, "How can you let Jackie act as bait in this little sting operation of yours?"

He looked up from his pie, "Hold on. First of all, it's not my sting operation. Second of all, I don't want Jackie to be the bait."

She was getting upset, "Oh, it's okay for Jamie to go undercover with an organized crime family, but if the female detective-- that would be..."

"Did I say that?"

She shrugged, "Yeah, you said something..."

Jamie walked in, "Who said what?"

Danny turned to him, "Jackie's going undercover, and Linda suddenly thinks she's Gloria Steinem, I guess."

Linda shook her head, "Listen, Jackie can handle herself-- that's all I'm saying"

Danny turned back to her, "I didn't say she couldn't."

From the back door came Jackie's voice, "Knock, knock." She walked in, "Wow, family of cops, leaving their door open." She poked her head in.

Danny called out, "Hey, speak of the devil."

She walked into the kitchen, "Yeah, that's me." She looked to Danny, "You ready?"

Linda saw her and loved how she looked, "Wow, look at you."

She crossed her arms, "Yeah, hi."

Danny moved towards the door, "I'll get my stuff."

He left the room and Jackie looked to Linda, "So, let me guess, the Great Defender is worried."

Linda chuckled.,"Yeah, what do you think?"

"I'm gonna be fine, thank you. There's cops all around, there's sound, video. It'll be fine, thanks."

Danny walked back in after putting in his suit coat. Linda turned back to Jackie, "So you, uh, wearing the appropriate outfit?"

She looked down at her trench coat and nodded, "Oh, yeah, well, there you go." She opened her coat to show Linda a short and very sexy black dress.

Linda felt a itching between her legs, "Nice."

Jackie shrugged, "Yeah."

Danny still wasn't liking it, "Yeah, the calls just came flooding right in as soon as her ad went up."

Jackie rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I guess I'll take that as a compliment. All right, I'll wait outside. I let the cab go already."

Danny watched her walk out and Linda called out, "Hey, you, eyes up. Frank told me he'd drive me home and Pop is taking the boys to school in the morning, so you don't have to hurry home with the car in the morning."

Frank drove Linda home and she invited him in for a nightcap and he willingly took it. "You know Linda, I'm afraid Danny is getting a little too comfortable with his partner, Jackie."

She nodded, "Oh I know, if you can keep a secret, the three of us had a nice long encounter, it you get my drift the week-end we won that contest. Wow, is all I can say."

He came closer to her, "You know Linda, seeing the boys are taken care of, it doesn't mean you can't go out and spend a little me time and have some fun." She chuckled., "No, not tonight, Frank. I could use a little male companionship if you don't mind? It does get a little lonely here, especially late at night, even when the boys are here."

He took off his jacket and sat down on the sofa, "How about the two of us watch a movie and just relax?"

She chuckled, "Sounds wonderful, I'll get you that drink first."

She came back into the room and saw that Frank had put on one of the pay channels and it was a romantic comedy, but with a little more skin then he anticipated.

There was a scene where a couple were getting frisky on a sofa and Frank glanced over at Linda as his hand was sliding up and down the arm of the sofa.

Linda let out a gasp, when on the TV the woman slipped to the floor and worked at the zipper on the man's jeans. She casually ran her hand up and down Frank's thigh and her gasp turned to a moan when she came in contact with his stiffened shaft. She went to pull away, but Frank caught her hand and pulled it back.

They both had their eyes plastered to the TV where the soft porn showed the back of the woman's head bobbing up and down. They both knew exactly what was happening.

Very slowly., Frank undid his pants and lowered the zipper. He caught Linda's hand in his and placed it over the bare cock sticking out of his pants.

Linda's hand slid up the hot, throbbing shaft and allowed her thumb to pass over the tip. She smeared a drop of pre-cum that oozed out all over the slippery crown.

Frank's hand left the arm of the sofa and placed it on her trim, firm thigh. He gently squeezed it and she let out yet another tiny moan.

They looked to the screen and the guy was pumping his hips back and forth, driving his hidden cock into her from behind. Linda licked her parched lips and gasped out, "Oh fuck!" She felt Frank's cock twitch.

He chuckled, "If you insist." He took hold of the petite blonde and pulled her over to straddle his lap. Linda threw her head back as she felt his throbbing cock press against the gusset of her tight slacks. She lowered her head and their lips met in a searing kiss.

She was consumed by lust as she felt Frank's hands everywhere. He caressed her thighs, her ass and running up her back, he fisted her short, sexy blonde hair. She groaned when she felt his hands cupping her tight, firm tits.

He fought with the top buttons of her blouse and getting it open enough, he dipped his head and rained kisses over the tops of both swelling breasts.

Before she knew it, her blouse was off and her confining bra followed, leaving her naked from the waist up. In an instant, Frank was pulling her back to him. His lips were drawing her nipples into his mouth, scraping, teasing drawing each to an achingly hard point as she ground her pelvis against his naked cock.

Linda groaned out, "Oh Frank, I need to be fucked and fucked hard!"

Frank was too busy to reply as he feasted on her neck, lips and tits. He sucked harder and Linda rolled her head back and growled out, "Oh fuck, oh yesss, suck them, suck on my tits."She reached down and stroked his cock and groaned louder, "Oh fuck, Frank, your cock is so damn hard and stiff. I can't wait to get it fully out in the open and into my mouth. I wanna show you what a great cock sucker I am!"

He pulled his mouth from her tits. They were coated in his saliva. "I'd love that, but I'd really love to fuck these beautiful tits of yours first." He captured her lips and fisted her short blonde hair and they made out like two teenagers after a babysitting job.

She slid from his lap and grabbing hold of his jeans, she tugged them off, leaving him naked from the waist down. She ran her hands up his strong legs, "You can fuck whichever part of me you want, Frank, but only under one condition."

He stared down at the blue eyed, pixie, "Whatever you want Linda."

She giggled, "I need to hear how great it is fucking me. All I hear from Danny is moaning and groaning., no encouragement. I love dirty talk, but he thinks he's degrading me if he does so."

"Oh you gorgeous, slut, you got it." He reached for her and after a open-mouthed kiss, he guided her down until her gorgeous tits enveloped her tits. He groaned out as she began moving. She looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and smiled, "How's this, Frank?"

He thrust his hips upward and clutched at her head as she dipped her head and licked the tip as it poked out from her two milky white globes of flesh, "Oh fuck, Linda, that feels amazing, just don't stop." He removed his shirt and was now naked before his gorgeous daughter-in-law.

She worked her tits up and down and each time it poked out the top, she sucked harder on the crown before sliding back downward.

He swept her short bangs away so he could watch. He groaned out, "I love how you suck at the tip, but I need more. I want want."

She giggled, "Like I said, just keep talking." She released his cock from her tits and took hold of it by the base. He tongue darted out and ran all along the shaft and teased the tip. She glared up at him as she sucked and popped off of it, "Tell me Frank, I wanna hear what you want."

He grunted, "I want your lips around my cock and I want to feel in slide down your pretty throat."

Her eyes turned lustful. She tilted her head and then she leaned forward tongue swirling around the tip as she lowered her mouth over the pulsating shaft. She slid downward, more and more. She tilted her head move and with one final movement, her lips pressed against his crinkled nut sack. She remembered that he was thicker than Danny. She only had it once and that was at her Reagan initiation. She wasn't going to wait that long for yet another encounter.

Just like she requested he spoke up, "Oh fuck yeah, Linda, that's it, just like that. Take it, take it all. I love fucking those lovely lips of yours."

Frank pressed her head down against his cock and he thrust upward at the same time. She groaned against him as she bobbed in time to his urgent movements. The sound of her going down on him filled the room. The slurping sounds turned him on to no end.

He fisted her hair, "Oh fuck, Linda, your mouth is incredible. I can't believe you're swallowing me whole. Every single inch of my cock is stuffed into that pretty little mouth of yours. I could just explode in you right now. I'd love to see my cum spattered all over that pretty face of yours.

"She groaned, wanting it, but also wanting him to fuck her before the night was over. Just like her, Frank had other ideas and he slowly loosened his grip in her hair. He thrust up again, his body clearly not responding to the thoughts running through his head. He finally pushed her back, I have to fuck you Linda. Even though the thought of cumming all over your face is tempting, I have to fuck you and fuck you now!"

He urged her back and she knelt there before him. Her tits were glistening in the low light of the room, covered in his saliva. Her lips and chin were coated in her saliva as she recovered from the intense blow job she had giving him.

She was more than ready to have him fuck her. She rose up and Frank spun her around and grabbing hold of her, he wrapped his arms around her and quickly unsnapped her pants and lowered the zipper, "Bend over Linda, I want a perfect view of that fine ass of yours."

She did as she was told and Frank grabbed hold of her pants and hooking his fingers deep inside, he tugged at them from side to side and the slowly gave way and slipped to the floor. He helped her rid her of them. He reached up and caressed her ass and as she tried to straighten-up. He slapped her bubble butt, "Stay there!" He grabbed her panties and drew them down as slow as he could. Her tight flesh of her ass came into view and he leaned forward, pulling her closer to him and he planted several hot, wet kisses on her ass. He reared back and planted a stinging slap on her tight, white flesh.

She let out a cry, "Oh yes, yes Frank, spank me, I've been a bad girl!"

He caressed her ass and slapped her several more times until the white flesh turned pink. He wrapped his arm around her tighter and pulled her to his mouth. He wormed his way between her cheeks and darted in and out, "One of these days Linda, I'm going to fuck this precious ass of yours. That will have to wait. You sucked my cock so well. I doubt if I would last long in that tight hole of yours."

She giggled, "Oh Frank, you sweet talker. I love how your mustache tickles my butt and pussy."

His hands snaked between her legs, parting her, testing her. She was almost embarrassed over how wet she was. She was desperate to fuck her father in law.

He pulled his fingers out from between her slick lips and licked his fingers, "Mmm, I can see someone is more than ready to fuck, am I correct little lady?"

She growled out, "I'm no lady. A married lady wouldn't let another man finger her pussy or have his cock down her throat, now would she?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, you are correct, you little slut." She turned and faced him, Her eyes were staring at his cock and she licked her lips, "Either you fuck me now, Frank, or I'm gonna get back on my knees and suck you until you cum all over my face."

He gave her a sly smile, "Your wish is my command, Linda." He pulled her to him and buried his mouth in the nape of her neck. He grabbed hold of her and pulled her down to his lap.

She straddled him and reached back and guided his huge, fat cock to her weeping slit. She slowly lowered her body and she let out a long sigh as she felt him sink into her very tight, but very, very wet pussy.

Linda arched her back and threw her head back, "Oh fuck yeah, give it to me Frank. I want every inch you have to give me. I would say, right about now, they failed to get their murdered and as they wrapped up the scene, knowing Danny, he's comforting Jackie, getting ready to fuck her, just like you're fucking me."

She felt a tremor course through her tiny body as he slowly began to pump his hips up and down, driving deeper and deeper into her snug cunt.

Franks dropped one hand and his fingers began to rub slowly across her stiff clit with every thrust up into her.

She fell forward, offering him her tits and as he sucked one into his mouth, she fisted his thick hair, "Ever since my initiation, I had dreams of doing this again. It is so much better, just the two of us. Fuck me hard Frank! I want to feel your cock deep in my belly!" She moaned with each thrust, her eyes shut and she buried her face in the crook of his neck, sucking on his tender flesh.

Frank's hips jumped upward again and again as he picked up the pace. He loved how she slammed down, adding to the intensity of their fucking. He tore his lips from her tit and kissed her. He cupped her face and stared into her eyes, "Oh yeah, Linda. This is what I thought it would be, but I found out, it is even better then I ever imagined. Your pussy is so fucking tight around my cock. I want to go faster, but I don't want to cum yet. I'm enjoying fucking you more than I could have thought possible."

She bolted upright and her hands went to his shoulders, "Oh fuck Frank, I'm gonna......AH!" She ground her cunt against his invading cock and she stiffened and fell against him. Her entire body shook as she bathe his cock in her creamy cunt juices.

He wrapped his arms around her and spun around and planted her flat on her back. He rose up, taking her shaking legs upward too. He planted them firmly on his shoulders and leaning in, he began plowing in and out of her as hard and as deep as he could. The sofa moved with each of his thrust. He bottomed out again and again and Linda wrapped her arms around him and screamed, "OH FUCK FRANK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, SO, SO MUCH HARDER!"

He clutched her legs and drove into her and his balls slapped against her tight ass and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He released her legs and fell against her, holding himself up on his forearms. He rained kisses over her face, neck and tits as he drove deeper and faster into her.

Linda wrapped her legs around him, trapping him there, but he continued to jack knife into her, and he lost it. He began pumping his hot, heavy load deep into her spasming pussy. She screamed out as she felt him do so, sending her over the top once again. She bit down on his shoulder and her nails raked his back, "Oh Frank, I never want this to end."

He clung to her and he emptied his swollen nuts into her overheated pussy.

The two of them clung together for what seemed an eternity. Afterwards, he climbed off of her, gathered her up in his arms and carried her upstairs where they showered together and fucked again. This time, Linda got her wish as he shot his load as over her pretty face and she swallowed up as much as she could.

They ended up in her bed where she rode him again and he fucked her doggy. They fell asleep in each other's arms, but Frank set his watch and got his detail to pick him up, thirty minutes before Danny's night shift was over.

Linda kissed him at the door, naked and ready for one more round, but that would have to wait, "I'd love for you to come visit me at 1 PP. I'm sure you would love another threesome, this time with my lovely detective Abigail Baker."

She smacked him on the ass, "It's a date, but I need a few days to recuperate from last night." She kissed him, "Thank you Frank, I needed that."

He chuckled and kissed her one last time, "Hey, like I said before, you're my daughter too." He turned and headed to his black Suburban.

While all of this was going on, just like Linda said, the night was yet another bust and as the detail wrapped up, Danny went into Jackie's room. He knocked on the door and called out, "Coming in Jackie."

She was propped up on the bed, her long legs encased in black stockings were crossed and she was reading a newspaper, "Okay, come on in." She put her paper down, "So you my date?"

He smiled at her, "Nah!

He saw she was a little down. They had a couple of nibbles, but no murderers. She sent them on their way with a stern warning.

He took a seat beside her and hugged her lightly, "Cheer up, at least we're not out on the streets chasing bad guys. Look, I, um, I wanted to say sorry for being a pain in the neck."

She leaned forward, allowing her long dark hair float about her upper body, "Huh."

He nodded, "Yeah, huh! You know, my kid brother's out working with these Mob guys undercover. I don't usually sleep too good at night. I worry about my family and the people I care about. Which includes you, in case that wasn't obvious."

She stared at him and winked, "Thank you. I guess, as you know, I... I've just been on my own for so long that... Look, I need you to have my back, I do. I just... You don't have to protect me, you know? There's a difference."

He nodded, "I know. I've lost a lot of partners for a lot of different reasons, Jackie. I just don't want to lose you."

She felt a tingling deep in her loins, "You're not going to lose me."

He reached out and swept a stray lock of hair from her forehead and she leaned into the caress. She moved over towards him and the next thing she knew, her lips were pressed to his.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers