Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise

Story Info
Jasmine's secret fantasies are revealed.
4.3k words
4.51
329k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Summary: Jasmine's secret fantasies are revealed.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this story, and for coming up with the idea.

Note 2: This is part one of a series (the next parts are already written, for once). That said, this series will include scenes of BBC, anal, fisting, race play (including use of the 'N' word), and even golden showers (many of these in future parts).

Note 3: All characters are at least 18-years-old.

Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

Being a writer of over 450 erotica stories (sequels included), without anyone I know or love, at least not face to face, having a clue of my secret hobby, can be pretty lonely.

No one to discuss my writing with.

No one to celebrate with when a story wins an award, or to tell of the extreme honour of winning Literotica's Most Influential Author, which I did for 2019... only a nice solo bubble bath and a bottle of wine.

But it's not all bad.

I love the recognition I receive on the Literotica site, the many emails I receive from readers and fans, and growing attention on Twitter, with over 7700 followers. Like many erotica writers, I love the accolades, I love the responses (both good and bad... the bad ones, if they are constructive and not telling me I should burn in hell), and I thrive on readers' reactions.

I also, sadly, don't live out or explore 99% of my fantasies. I mean most people keep their darkest, dirtiest fantasies to themselves, not even sharing them with the people they love... since society has led us to believe we shouldn't speak our intimate truths, and we shouldn't explore or even think about our darkest desires. Very few of us declare them to anyone else... even fewer live them out... although I have reason to believe (voluminous correspondence) that number is increasing every year.

For example, I've never been with a younger girl... neither a student of mine, nor even an ex-student... or even with a college girl. Although I have fantasized doing so many times, including:

LaCresha, a black cheerleader (who will play a key role in this story later on) who I imagined pushing me onto my knees and forcing me to eat her black pussy (I've also, sadly, never had the PRIVILEGE of dining on pink chocolate) after school in the library (a potential location I find to be a major turn-on):

Lately I've become obsessed with a cute girl who works at a tavern that I and some of my colleagues often go to. She has given me more than one look and, like me, she is always in nylons... I have often imagined licking her pussy behind the bar while she serves her customers, or being bent over and fucked while others watch, or I am just forced to dine on her pussy in some secluded spot while I rub myself.

Of course, another fantasy I have not yet fulfilled (sadly, it seems super unlikely) is getting fucked by a shemale. Being at a club, being led to the bathroom by a cute girl, bent over, and fucked by her hard dick.

Another temptation of late is a new intern who looks like she could still be in high school. She works in the math department, but I have envisioned her turning me into her playtime intern, and making me fuck myself on her foot (a position I have often wondered whether it would feel as good as I imagine it would).

If you have read very many of my stories, you know I love the idea of exploring my same sex side, mostly my submissive side, but I also like the idea of my being dominant... either fucking a girl with a strap-on, or pounding a guy with a big fake cock (not my husband, who is always in complete control in our bedroom... but some guy who needs to be taught a lesson: the football coach, some overpaid CEO asshole, or a complaining parent who pushes me too far).

Now to be honest, I have never been in a threesome or more... but the idea of getting triple-teamed is a big turn on. I have had my husband's cock in my pussy, or on rare occasion (usually after a lot of wine) in my ass, while a toy was in my other hole... but that's it. I have always wondered what it would be like to have two cocks working simultaneously in my pussy and ass... and if I had the coordination, also to simultaneously be sucking a third cock. Honestly, I'm not sure I would have such coordination at my age... although I'm not sure I would have had it even back when I was young and more flexible.

With that all said, it would sure be fun to try.

Or perhaps I would be better off trying to ride one, suck another one, and have a third one fucking my tits. Nobody would expect my tits to have much coordination, so I could just concentrate on the other two cocks while the overall experience overwhelmed me.

Another fantasy not yet fulfilled... joining the Mile High Club. I did masturbate during an overnight flight once, if that counts... and I did cum. Yet I'd love to suck a cock, or to get fucked on a flight.

Although perhaps the ultimate would be to end up scissoring a sexy stewardess. (I would also love just to try the scissors position... it looks so hot in porn, although it seems it would be rather impractical in real life.)

Some girls hate facials and find them demeaning, some tolerate them as part of the relationship, some like them... and then a very few... like me... actually love them. I love the anticipation... I love the feeing as it hits my face... I love the warmth... I love to rub it into my skin (I agree with some experts, who say it is good for the complexion, as I receive a load on my face every few days, and I have great skin).

What I have never had is a bukkake... a delicious cum bath.

One fantasy has me being a lawyer, and going into a jail and serving as the cell block bitch.

I've also, sadly, never been spit-roasted... which is the position I would most like to try. The idea of rocking back and forth is very intriguing. Taking a cock deep into my pussy, and then another one deep in my mouth, seems like a great bucket list experience.

I've imagined this scenario a plethora of times... for instance my husband and his brother... or two strangers in a back alley... two randoms while I'm on holiday... but my most frequent spit-roasting fantasy is in my classroom.

I also love cheerleaders... which I implied earlier... I also love nylons... which I have been saying ever since I started writing... so the idea of being forced to foot fuck two cheerleaders in my classroom is pretty unlikely ever to happen, but still pretty hot to imagine.

The idea of a foursome with my daughter, as two jocks dominate my nerdy, sweet daughter and me is also twistedly delicious.

Although I am the submissive in 95% of my fantasies... on occasion I like the idea of being in charge... especially if I feel someone has wronged me... such as a corrupt CEO... where I sit on her face... atop her expensive desk... and roughly use her face... while her secretary looks on, and is then allowed (by me) to use her once I'm done.

If you've been reading my stories for a long time, you know I have a major fantasy of being in a threesome with my two sisters. That fantasy is explored in detail in a couple of stories I've already released... but now that my niece is of legal age... the idea of a lesbian incestuous foursome has begun popping into my head. The idea of sitting on the eighteen-year-old's face makes my pussy leak.

Lastly, although I could likely go on forever... my other major fantasy is just to be taken by a BBC... preferably in my classroom. Forced, dominated and fucked.

Then... due to a wild twist of fate... a few of my fantasies happened to occur, all in less than a twenty-four hour period.

.....

Before I get to the actual wild twenty-four hours that rocked my world... and opened up a plethora of further possibilities... I should highlight that over the past few months I have been chatting online with a mid-thirties black couple who have as many wicked fantasies as I do...although they have actually lived out some of them... including group sex.

They have already requested a few stories I've written for them... each being hot, wicked and twisted, including:

BBBW Domination about two white young models who dominate two older and bigger black sisters.

Family Reunion: Mother's Day about an outcast son, now a female (well, except she retained her cock) who encounters her mom four years later, isn't recognized, and decides to teach her a lesson.

Daddy Daughter Date Days about a daughter who seduces her dad over a few weekly special date days with him, at the suggestion of her mother, who hadn't anticipated the direction their intensifying relationship would take.

The couple goes by Daddydick and Babygirl online and with the secrecy safety of the internet, we've been bluntly honest with our fantasies... they already knew all of mine from reading my stories, where I put all my twisted fantasies out there for anyone to see... and they shared theirs with me.

Babygirl is a submissive to her husband, but in her fantasies also to women... especially to white women. That began when she was seduced and dominated by a white girl she had used to babysit, when they bumped into each other many years later.

Bumping onto each other led to their going out for coffee, which somehow led to Babygirl getting her pussy rubbed by Cassandra's foot under the table, and then to her eating the younger woman in the bathroom (her very first pussy),

to her going back to the college girl's dorm, where she ate some more pussy, took a strap-on, and was fisted to orgasm while (willingly) being called a nigger.

From that moment on, Babygirl loved the idea of being dominated by white women... being called demeaning names... being used like a bimbo slut... and the nastier the racial talk, the more she got turned on.

She could never understand why it turned her on to be humiliated so intensely, but it did... and it led to her most intense orgasms, and soon with her husband, some intense roleplaying.

When she met her future husband, she got to live out a wide variety of fantasies, as did her husband... including:

A foursome with a white couple as both couples were on their honeymoon:

Which included Babygirl's first guy other than her husband sodomizing her:

It ended with Babygirl discovering that women ate pussy amazingly well, and Daddydick fucking a guy for the first time... something that would thereafter happen every few encounters in the future, as he discovered that white guys, even very straight white guys, loved taking black dick.

This triggered many play nights with other couples (almost always white... but they had one night with an Asian couple, and a couple of encounters with Latinos.

This led to Babygirl's first DP on their first wedding anniversary, with a hot guy they met online.

They also took a wild flight to a small island near Jamaica, where they joined the Mile High Club in the wildest way possible... in first class... with the stewardess.

Where Babygirl discovered how much she enjoyed watching another woman fuck her husband.

Which led to outdoor sex on the island, and even her first cum walk.

During this same trip, Babygirl watched as a married couple took turns sucking her husband, until he shot his usual massive load all over their faces.

Their adventures continued in Vegas, when they invited the service guy at the hotel to go down on her while her hubby fucked her from behind (although the kid couldn't get it up to fuck her for some reason), banging their Pilipino maid, and having a foursome with a couple who'd gotten married that day.

Yet their biggest conquest was dominating a bride, just minutes before she walked down the aisle to say, "I do."

Then a pregnancy occurred, and their wild life ended cold turkey.

Until... they discovered silkstockingslover stories on Literotica a couple years ago... some eighteen years after their real wild days.

That reawakened their wild side, and they resumed meeting the odd couple (so much easier with the internet than it had been eighteen years ago), and they contacted me.

Their correspondence began with flattery, increased to personal remarks, and eventually proceeded to nasty as fuck.

As they read silkstockingslover's stories, their most common fantasies began featuring the author herself... me.

Daddy had asked me lots of questions, including what was the biggest cock I had ever actually had... the answer: seven inches.

He promised (not behind Babygirl's back of course) that if we ever met in person, he would give me my first real cock... my first BBC... eight and a half inches, and fat.

He said he would stretch my mouth.

He said he would face fuck me.

He said he would fill my cunt deeper than it had ever been filled before.

It got me so hot... as did a few pics of his big cock, and a few pics of Babygirl in sexy lingerie and nylons... nylons they bought specifically so Babygirl could roleplay being me.

It started with Babygirl dressing like me, and even using a different voice, that she imagined I had... more sultry than unfortunately I really sound like.

They roleplayed bumping into me at a social function, and since I was afraid of being caught and outed, they'd imagine taking me out back, where they'd fuck the shit out of me... Babygirl conveniently having a strap-on cock in her purse.

Often as Daddy fingered Babygirl's creamy pussy, while licking, sucking, and biting her sensitive nipples, she would go into vivid detail about how she wanted to be my pet... my nigger slut (her words) and how she wanted me to do nasty, nasty things to her such as: racial humiliation, fisting, spanking, caning, piss play, and rough strap-on sex.

Daddydick's favourite fantasy starring me, has him playing a student who needs tutoring. Babygirl playing me, tutors him in a secluded library, where she notices he can't stay focused. She asks what is going on, and he says he can't stop staring at her stocking-clad legs.

12