Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave

Story Info
Jasmine dominates a black submissive female.
6.7k words
4.49
196.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this submission contains raceplay and racial kink content.

-

Summary: Jasmine dominates a black submissive.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl, for requesting this story, and for coming up with the storyline.

Note 2: This is part two of a series (the next part is already written, for once). That said, this series will include BBC, anal, fisting, race play (including liberal use of the verboten 'N' word), and even a golden shower.

Feel free to read the first chapter: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise to see how Jasmine ended up in a remote cabin with a black submissive woman.

I arrived at the secluded cottage and walked in, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I was a natural submissive, and although I have written many stories about being a dominant Mistress, I had never been one myself.

But today, after more than seven years of writing erotica, I was going to live it.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in, Mistress," a distant voice responded.

I did.

I walked in, and saw her kneeling on the bed, looking sexy and coy, not wearing lingerie as I'd anticipated, but rather a shirt with a monogram that made me smile: Keep calm and fuck me. And white stockings, just like I'd instructed her to wear.

"Nice shirt, my pet," I said.

"Thank you, Mistress," she replied. "I liked the message."

"Me too," I said.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Mistress," she replied, looking at me with the same lust I was looking at her with.

"Thanks," I said, always appreciating a compliment, as I walked over to the bed and climbed onto it.

"I didn't say that just because you're my Mistress, I really meant it," she said, admiring me with obvious sincerity. "I've imagined what you look like thousands of times, but the images in my head couldn't do justice to your true beauty."

"Ditto," I said, "you're absolutely gorgeous;" then I ordered, "Stand up."

"Yes Mistress," she obeyed, standing up and letting me take a good look at her shaved, wet pussy.

"Looks like you're excited to see me," I said, as I slithered underneath her to get a good look at her pussy.

"My black pussy has been leaking ever since I left your classroom," she admitted.

"Did you touch your pussy without my permission?" I asked sternly, as I moved my fingers to it.

"No, Mistress," she asserted, as she rested her hands on my shoulders for balance. "I was definitely tempted, but I understand from your stories that a good nigger slut only comes when she's given permission by her white goddess Mistress."

"You understand my expectations well," I approved, as I slid a finger inside her.

"I've read every story of yours, most of them more than once, and all the lesbian ones dozens of times," she admitted.

"I see," I said, as I began to finger her. "And what did you learn from them?"

"For starters, a pet must obey her Mistress without hesitation," she answered.

"And?"

"She must give herself to her Mistress mind, body and soul," she added.

"And who owns your cunt-licking lips?" I asked.

"You do, Mistress Jasmine," she moaned.

"And who owns this pretty pink pussy?" I questioned, pumping my fingers in and out of her.

"You dooooooo, Mistress Walker," she moaned.

"And who owns this big black ass?" I continued my inquisition, smacking it once.

"You do, Mistress."

"Are you hungry?" I asked, my pussy on fire from my two hours of anticipation.

"Famished," she replied fervently, as I pulled my fingers out of her sopping wet pussy and placed them in my mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm," I said, as I sucked off her wet cunt juice.

"Do I taste good, Mistress?" she asked.

"Delicious," I nodded, as I repositioned myself and spread my legs open, resisting my natural submissive nature, and the temptation to bury my face between those chocolate legs. But today I mustn't do that... for I was the Mistress... today I would follow the rules I'd created in my stories for my plethora of mistresses... which I suspected wasn't much different from most real mistresses... and I wouldn't lick my pet... although God, I was tempted. I added, "But I bet I'll taste even better."

"I bet you will," she said, as she moved between my legs.

"Tell me how badly you want to taste my pink peach," I ordered, as I parted my legs further.

"Mistress, I've dreamt about this moment ever since I started reading your stories," she said.

"What did you dream of specifically?" I asked, slowly rubbing my pussy in front of her.

"Serving you unconditionally," she said, then added, sounding and looking so hot, as she looked up at me with eyes both of lust and admiration. Those initial words were sweet and tender, but then she got nasty, which was equally hot. "Devouring your white cunt, licking your nylon-clad feet, eating your pink asshole, and being used in any way you wish. Such as sitting on my black face, fist fucking my cunt, drilling my asshole, or pissing all over my face. Whatever nasty items may be on your bucket list, I hope you'll use me to check them off."

I planned to do all those things before tonight ended, and I moaned, "Go ahead my slut, you may begin by eating my pussy."

"Thank you so much, Mistress," she said, sounding so excited, as she leaned forward and began licking me.

"Oh yes, lick me," I moaned, my orgasm rising instantly, after its two hours of inner bubbling.

"So delicious," she said as she lapped hungrily.

I knew I wasn't going to last long but that was okay, because this was going to be a lengthy night of orgasms... for both her and me.

"Oh yes, don't stop slut, I'm so close," I said, after just a minute of licking... imagining this must be what it was like to be an eighteen-year-old boy who was so excited he couldn't last even a minute before spewing his load.

She sucked on my clit, and I erupted, "Oooooooooooh, fuck!"

She eagerly lapped my flooding pussy while I had the most intense orgasm I could remember ever having... my body shaking uncontrollably, as a tornado of pleasure spun inside me.

"So yummy," she said, not stopping her hungry, lustful licking.

"So good," I moaned weakly, as I gave myself a couple moments to enjoy and recover.

"Agreed," she said, savoring my cunt cum, as I savored her tongue.

"Not your first time doing this," I said, smiling down at her.

"No, I've been practicing for this moment," she smiled back up at me.

"On whom?" I asked, curiously.

"My daughter's best friend," she answered.

"Dalia?" I asked, remembering the name from our many online conversations.

"Yes," she admitted. "She loves face fucking me with a strap-on, and making me eat her out, and always on my daughter's bed."

"Kinky," I smiled, imagining both of those visuals.

"Yes, she's very dominant, and I love that," she said.

"Good to know," I smiled, as I sat up.

"She'd love to dominate you."

"Has she said so?"

"No, but she only seduces older women like us," she revealed.

"I've always wanted to be with a cheerleader," I said, as I got on my knees with my feet over the edge of the bed.

"I can roleplay that for you anytime, too," she offered.

"I'll keep that in mind," I said, as I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor. "Knees, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, hurrying off the bed and kneeling at the soles of my feet.

"Sniff," I ordered.

"Yes Mistress," she replied, moving her nose to my feet, that had been enclosed in my heels all day.

"How do they smell?"

"Sweaty sweet," she answered, as she pressed her nose against them.

"Want to lick them?"

"Very badly, Mistress; may I?"

"Lick every inch of the soles of my feet, my foot slave," I said, having never had that done to me, even though I had written about it many, many times... it was indeed something else I wanted to do one day... but not today.

"Yes, Mistress," she repeated, as I discovered I enjoyed being called Mistress... that I enjoyed being the one in charge... something I had never done before. I was always submissive to my husband, and had either been a slight submissive or an equal in my rare lesbian encounters over the years.

I enjoyed the slow tongue bath on my feet, for even though I had always enjoyed foot massages, this was an entirely different level of sexual relaxation... making my pussy continue burning and ready for more.

I ordered, as I rolled over and laid back on the bed, extending my foot in the air, "Now do my toes."

David had sucked on my toes a few times in the past, so I already knew how good it felt, but for some reason, maybe it was the euphoria in her eyes, her soft moans as she sucked each individual toe, or just the hotness of the situation, but the pleasure sent sparks right through me.

She sucked all ten toes one at a time into her mouth, her hands also massaging my feet as she did so, constantly telling me how good my silky toes tasted.

I then gently pushed her against the wall and asked, "Ever been foot fucked?"

"No, Mistress," she said, as my right foot insinuated its way up her leg.

"I've never given one either," I said, but added, "but I've always wanted to."

"That sounds like a bucket list item to me, and I'd love for you to foot fuck my black pussy," she said, as my foot reached her wet pussy.

"Your what kind of pussy?" I asked.

"My nigger pussy, Mistress," she quickly corrected herself. "I'd love for your white foot to fuck my nigger pussy."

"Good slut," I nodded, as I placed my entire foot where it needed to be, and rubbed it up and down like I had watched in those 'Bratty Babes Own You' videos. I liked the sex scenes, but always wished they would have a little more plot to them... as this time I was entitled to make up my own plot on the go.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," she moaned, as I could actually feel her wetness on the sole of my foot.

"Your cunt is soaking wet, slut," I said.

"Yes, and it's all because of you, Mistress," she moaned, as she leaned against the wall and let me rub her pussy with my foot. Previously, I couldn't imagine this ever really happening.

"Sometimes reality turns out to be way crazier than fantasy," I said, as I moved my toes between her pussy lips so I could take a look at her bright pink, so perfectly framed by her dark, chocolate skin.

"Oh fuck yes, Mistress," she moaned, as I lifted my entire body off the bed for extra pressure on her pussy. "This is so much crazier, and so much hotter."

"You look so hot with my foot in your cunt," I said, as my toe poked into her hole.

"I love this," she moaned, clearly stimulated by this unorthodox act. I had always wondered if this was as hot in actuality as it was in my writing, and it was good to know that it was.

"So do I," I said, as I enjoyed hearing her moans and feeling her wetness. "By the way, I brought you a special present to mark today's special night, and our new beginning."

"You did?" she asked with a moan, clearly surprised.

"Yes, it's for something I plan to do to you later, and something I know that you already are," I said.

"A nigger bimbo for white cunt?" she asked wickedly.

"Well yes, you're that too," I smiled, loving her wicked tongue. "But what I'm talking about would be very hard to find."

"Oh, that feels so good, Mistress," she moaned, as her orgasm was obviously rising.

"Do you want to come, nigger?" I asked, knowing from our earlier conversations that in the heat of the moment, that question really drove her wild.

"Oh yes, Mistress, may your nigger come all over your foot?" she asked.

I pulled out, and like in the 'Bratty Babes Own You' series, I frantically rubbed my foot in a circular motion, wondering whether that worked the same in real life as it did in the videos, and ordered, after a few seconds of aggressive foot rubbing, "Yes my nigger, coat my stocking foot with your cunt cum!"

"Ooooooooooooh, yes," she moaned, and trembled instantly, as she came the moment my permission was granted.

"You really are a dirty nigger slut," I scolded, as my foot was soaked. "Coming all over your daughter's teacher's foot."

"Yes, I'm such a dirty nigger slut," she agreed weakly, as she leaned against the wall while her body quaked.

"A hot nigger slut too," I added, loving to see her cum... God, she was beautiful.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, her eyes closed, as she enjoyed the orgasm I had so generously allowed her to experience.

After a moment, I moved my foot away and said, "I have to go pee; and when I return, I'll give you your gift."

"Thank you," she repeated.

"The night is just beginning," I promised, thinking of all the things I still had in mind for her.

"I'm yours all night," she said, still resting against the wall. "I told Daddy I was spending the night with Dalia, so he knows I'm having sex, he just doesn't know it's with you."

"Good plan. So when you tell him you were with me it will be a nice surprise I trust, but not a shock," I praised her. I went pee, then I went to my purse and grabbed the special necklace I had serendipitously seen while waiting in line to pay for the strap-on. It was something that was too perfect not to buy for her.

It was hot.

Sexy.

Nasty.

It was even true.

I walked over to her and pointed to the floor.

She got off the bed and knelt before me... so obedient... a perfect submissive from any of my many nasty lesbian stories.

I pulled the shirt off of her and tossed it aside.

I bent down and showed her the necklace.

"Do you like it?"

"It's perfect," she smiled, as I then fastened it onto her. "And so true."

"I thought so too," I said, as I looked down at her once it was in place. "It looks perfect on you."

"I'll wear it with pride," she smiled.

"Pose for me," I said, grabbing my phone.

She did... looking so sexy as she did.

"Come back to the bed," I said.

"Yes Mistress," she replied, and without my prompting, crawling to it, while I walked. God, she was the perfect submissive.

I sat on the bed and spread my legs, "Come to me."

"Yes Mistress," she obeyed.

She assumed she was going to lick me again, but instead I pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her. As I moved a hand to her pussy, I said, "So... tell me a nasty true story, or a wicked fantasy you have yet to tell me."

"There are so many," she moaned, as my fingers traced her pussy lips.

"Then tell me some of them," I ordered.

"Well," she moaned. "I really want to have a threesome with a tranny."

"Interesting. And what position would you like the most?" I asked... the idea kind of hot.

"I'd love to get DP'd, and then watch Daddy fuck her, then suck her cock while Daddy ass fucks her, and then I'd eat his cum out of her gaping asshole," she said, moaning as she described the series.

"That sounds hot," I purred, as I envisioned that exact scene, and having never eaten cum out of anyone's asshole.

"We're also hoping, once this whole COVID thing is done, to do a massive road trip in our RV, driving across the country while picking up men, women and couples to play with," she said.

"That would be the best road trip ever," I purred, tugging gently on her ear with my teeth.

"Maybe now that we've met, you could come along," she moaned.

"Ohhhh, that is tempting," I purred, both by the idea of meeting strangers to suck, lick and fuck everyday... but also because I have always wanted to do a coast to coast road trip... but alas, my husband hates the idea, as he travels all the time for work.

"The offer is open," she said. "And I have no doubt that Daddy would welcome the idea!"

"I'll keep that in mind," I smiled.

"Lately, in addition to imagining serving you in every possible capacity," she said, "we've been strongly considering seducing our next door neighbor here at the lake."

"Go on," I said.

"She's a sixty-year-old white MILF, with huge tits. Daddy would love to fuck those white tits, and I'd love to suck on them and eat his cum off of them," she continued.

"Sounds delicious," I replied, smiling at my own wordy word play.

"So yummy," she moaned, and added, "She just oozes sexuality, and she's been flirting with both of us."

"What's stopping you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she admitted.

"Then your next task is to seduce her," I said. "That is an order."

"Yes Mistress," she agreed, as I continued slowly rubbing her.

"Good girl," I said.

"Anything for you, Mistress," she moaned, and I felt confident she meant it.

"Want another snack?" I asked.

"Now that I've found you, I want you for my complete diet," she answered.

"Well fortunately for us both, I always have a fresh supply," I smiled, as I pushed her onto her back.

"I'll just be a text away whenever you want me," she said, looking up at me as I stood up and slowly, balance not being my strong suit, lowered myself onto her pretty face.

"I'll be texting you often," I promised, meaning it. The ideas of texting her to go down on me in a restaurant bathroom, in the back of an uber, or in my garage while my daughter and husband were in the house, all popped into my head.

"Please do," she said, before I was sitting on her face, and she began licking.