Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his huge cock made my mouth water... and I couldn't help but wonder whether I could possibly take that huge cock in my ass. (This time I just mean physically possible... never mind for now how David might feel about it.)

I clicked on the second message, and saw that it was a video. They sent me videos a few times a week (mostly lesbian, some BBC, the odd shemale and so forth, so this was nothing new... I had many similar kinks with them when it came to porn). The message with the video was: Best amateur video ever!

I should have gone to bed, but curious (I always find amateur videos so much hotter than most professional ones, because of their raw realness.) I pressed on the video.

And gasped!

It had been filmed tonight.

It starred me!

And Babygirl!

Oh, my fucking God!

It was definitely me... and Babygirl. Naked! Easily recognized faces and all! Having sex! We were... well, I'm sure you can remember what we did. Definitely not something I'd want the world to see and get back to me (or her) about.

Panicking, I clicked on the third message. Don't worry. We would never out you, and would never show this video to anyone but you, but also watch over and over for our own personal pleasure. But Babygirl thought you would like to see it. Have a good night... *we* both did.

Several rushes of relief at his reassurance coursed through me. I knew he was telling the truth. We three had built up lots of mutual trust during our online conversations, and in spite of any sexy name-calling we might indulge in, we greatly respected each other. That trust and trustworthiness was even demonstrated today, with Daddy respecting my boundaries, and coming up with an imaginative workaround that definitely worked for me.

I watched the first few minutes of the video... but I found that watching myself in action was weird... and awkward... and soon I felt completely exhausted... so I shut it off, plugged my phone in to recharge it, and went to bed... I did have to teach tomorrow morning, after all.

.....

The next morning, David, already dressed and showered, kissed me and said, "See you in a couple of days."

"Okay," I nodded after I'd kissed him back.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

He left, and I got dressed and drove to the gym for my usual 6:30am workout. I was an early riser, and I loved working out in the early mornings when it was relatively deserted there. (I had tried doing workouts after school, but by that time of day I was always hungry, it was always so crowded there, then life would get in the way, so I would seldom end up even making it to the gym. Early mornings were far better.)

I worked out for about twenty minutes, replaying my exciting activities yesterday. Meeting Babygirl, driving out to their cabin and fucking her, then being fucked by her while Daddy ordered us around, and finally my wild and hopefully liberating conversation with David, while he fucked me.

Everything about yesterday had been crazy.

Life-changingly crazy.

Fantasy-becoming-reality crazy.

But for good or ill, today was the aftermath... and I had no idea what to do next.

I looked up and saw Jane and Allie working out together... two pretty women I entertained the odd fantasy about. As I jogged on the treadmill, my mind went places all by itself, and I was suddenly participating in a kinky lesbian threesome with them.

I shook my head as I imagined us in a rather gymnastic Daisy Chain.

Snapping out of it, I finished my workout, quickly showered, and headed to my favourite café for my morning caffeine to get me through the day.

Standing in line, I saw a goth chick walking by, and my mind once again wandered.

God, even after my surfeit of it yesterday, I was craving pussy again. I fantasised getting behind her in line... sort of.

I grabbed my coffee, knowing today would be a long day... my hormones were going like a teenage boy's, as last night had sparked a fire inside me that was now a burning inferno down there.

Every cute girl I saw, and every handsome guy, had my libido tingling, and my head spinning with naughty fantasies.

Latte in hand, I walked back to my car and saw a priest strolling through the park across the street.

God, he was hot.

I watched him walking, and imagined myself praying for his cock. Not on behalf of his cock mind you... well, you know what I mean.

Shit, I was definitely going to hell. Or at least someplace fiery.

I got into my car and drove to school. At a red light, I glanced at a black man walking by in a suit (there is just something about a man in a suit), and again my devious mind wandered.

I imagined he had a huge black cock. (He probably really did.)

I imagined sucking it like it was my last meal.

I imagined taking his massive load all over my face.

I often had fantasies during the day... but nothing like this morning's collection.

Every single woman... every single man... was a potential pussy to lick, a cock to suck, or a dick to fuck.

Meeting Babygirl in real life had opened the door to a side of me I'd managed to control reasonably well through setting my fantasies down on (virtual) paper... but now that some of those fantasies had become reality, with maybe more to come soon, I was a mess.

I arrived at school and was greeted by Pamela, our black principal (yes, I'd idly considered offering to be her submissive pet on many occasions), and my mind wandered to servicing her on the boardroom table.

The morning didn't get much better.

My first class was quiet; I just gave the class a test on Death of a Salesman (A play that becomes more and more significant the older you get), when I looked over at Jamie, the rich preppy bitch who had bullied my daughter when she was younger, and I imagined her spreading her legs and ordering me to eat her pussy, and in return, she'd allow me to give her an A for the class. Win-win, right?

As second period began, my attention was captured by our exchange student from The Congo (which consists of two neighbouring equatorial countries: The Democratic Republic of the Congo, and simply The Republic of the Congo). On average these countries boast the world's largest cocks... 7.1 inches... look it up; and in case you're curious, North Korea has the smallest average penis size at 3.8"; and if you're really curious, the average cock size globally is 5.5").

I imagined this student coming up to me and offering to prove by example that the Congolese did indeed have the biggest and most satisfying cocks.

Then showing me he knew very well how to use this massive cock by giving me backshots, kneeling on the classroom floor.

I made it through the period with a very wet pussy, knowing that at lunchtime I'd be rubbing myself off in the staff bathroom, hoping it would help me to start thinking straight... and even if nothing else, it would quell some of the burning fires of lust inside me.

I wasn't sure how I'd be able to look LaCresha in the eyes today, recalling the scandalously unprofessional things I'd done with her mother yesterday. I wondered whether the subject had arisen at their home last night about her Mom coming down and confronting her racist white teacher (me, according to LaCresha), and if so, what Babygirl had told her.

The last period before lunch was my advanced English class, which was full of adorable nerds... kids who reminded me of myself when I was in high school. Usually for my inner entertainment I imagined myself being their pet... but today I imagined turning them into my pets... using them all for my pleasure... exploring my newfound dominant side.

I had never been so happy to hear the lunch bell ring. I waited for the kids to leave the classroom, and I was about to rush out the door as well, to my assignation with myself in a restroom stall... couldn't wait... when I heard the door closing (which was normal, as it didn't stay open on its own), and then I felt a hand reaching around me from behind, going directly to my pussy.

I froze in shock.

I didn't have to turn around to know whose hand that was.

It had to be Daddy's!

Daddy was in my classroom, and he was immediately taking liberties!

Oh my God!

My pussy immediately caught on fire!

We mustn't do anything yet! I thought to myself, suddenly completely overwhelmed, as fantasy was becoming reality in the most surreal way ever. But I can't do this here... now. I can't cheat on David. If I can resist... David was so receptive to the idea of all four of us getting together, at least in theory, so if I can resist just a little longer, maybe we can make it happen as two couples... I think... no secrecy... I can't...Oh God... and David with Babydoll... ooooooh... and then Daddy and I... can... we can wait... wait... I'm at work, too... can't allow this here... Oh God, why is he here now? "Oooooooh," I moaned, his fingers getting my mind and body all disheveled, and totally unable to make any logical decisions.

My body was betraying me already, with my conscious mind... what there was of it... in full support of my complete capitulation to this compelling black man. I let out a moan again, while his fingers slowly rubbed my pussy directly, since I wasn't wearing any panties (my version of Casual Friday, or ofttimes Casual Any Other Day).

I turned around and asked, seeing Daddy face to face for the first time ever, "Daddy, please... must I?"

He didn't say a word.

He simply placed his big, strong hands on my shoulders, as I added, my mind a foggy cloud, "Right here and now?"

Yet even as I spoke, both my mind and my body betraying me, I allowed his firm hands to guide me down to the floor, unable to do anything but obey this masterful man... this black man, who knew exactly what kind of slut I was behind my façade of an educator.

I had written this scene many times in various stories... yet it was an entirely different level to feel it happening. The good news was that my writing had described it pretty accurately.

I felt completely helpless.

My mind went blank.

I was completely unable to think for myself.

I felt the overpowering need just to let go, and to be lowered to the floor like a leaf falling from a tree.

Balanced on one knee, I looked up at him, in a completely submissive daze.

Somewhere I knew this was wrong.

Somewhere I knew I was married.

Somewhere I knew I was in my classroom at a public school, where hundreds of kids were thronging through the hallway just on the other side of my door, and where there were ethical standards for the staff that were enforced with serious consequences.

At least I had the presence of mind to ask, desperately worried, "Did you lock the door? Securely?" And that was the full extent to which I could exercise any independent thought.

He nodded in the affirmative and I sighed in great relief, now happily oblivious, at least temporarily, to any other concerns. I willingly moved onto both knees... the required position of a submissive. A position that illustrated the hierarchy of our encounter.

Somewhere I still knew doing this was wrong, but those thoughts were far from conscious by now; I was completely subject to his will... just like I'd told him last night I'd be ... just like I'd always imagined I'd be if a living BBC was ever offered to me... those recurring, compelling fantasies often manifesting in this very room.

Once I was eye level with his crotch, he pointed to his BBC... not saying a single word ever since he'd materialised (at least so it seemed) in my classroom.

As I stared, speechless and momentarily paralyzed with indecision and awe because he'd yet to give me any commands, he quickly climbed out of his shorts... he wasn't wearing any underwear, of course... and I was suddenly staring at the BBC I had dreamed about for years... fantasized about for years... and the specific one I had desired for the past several months!

It was so fucking big!

Beautiful!

A masterpiece of a cock!

I knew then... even though in my subconscious I'd already known the moment I spoke with him on the phone... that I would do whatever I could do pleasure this...

BIG...

BLACK...

COCK!

He snapped his fingers... still not saying a solitary word... which only made this surreal encounter feel more taboo, yet compelling.

I'd like to say I protested, or at the very least hesitated... but alas I did neither. Instead, I immediately reached for his cock and began to stroke it... but only for a few seconds, before I desperately needed to have it in my mouth.

I had to feel that hard, chocolate rod.

To taste it in my mouth.

Stretching my lips.

I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. Unlike any other man I'd ever invited to put their dick in there, he didn't moan. He didn't even grunt. He made no sound at all, except for his quiet, regular breathing.

I began slowly bobbing, entranced by his dick, and wanting to serve as the perfect little white cock sucker for this perfect large black man... the BBC I had dreamt about for years, and had become obsessed with, ever since he'd sent me a few pictures a while ago... before we'd ever imagined actually meeting each other face to face... or in this case, face to cock.

Big... black... hypnotic... tantalizing... delicious... cock.

After a couple minutes, gradually advancing my abilities until I was taking over two-thirds of his majestic black cock in my mouth, I felt him move his hands to my head, as he assumed more precise control of me.

I expected him finally to speak.

To call me a slut or a whore, or something.

To order me to deep throat his massive member.

But all he did... was begin slowly to fuck my face.

To maintain my balance as he took control of the blow job, I wrapped my hands around his naked ass.

Unlike the lengthy positions and activities Babygirl and I had explored during our more than three-hour marathon last night, today time was of the essence. My lunch hour was 53 minutes long (I know, who the fuck is given a 53-minute lunch hour?) and even less time before the first bell rang and students would begin straggling through my door. Or today if I wasn't proactive, they'd begin trying my door, and questioning why it was locked in the middle of the day. Daddy seemed to be aware and to understand this.

So after a couple dozen slow strokes, he didn't face fuck me roughly like I'd imagined he would, but instead he pulled out, lifted me up like I was a feather (God, I loved a man with that kind of strength, especially one who knew what he wanted while he took control of me), and he lifted up one of my legs so he could slide his cock inside my soaking wet pussy, in one impressively smooth motion.

"Oh, God," I moaned, as his cock filled me.

He pumped my otherwise unsupported body up and down on his cock, which was an action I'd never experienced, and one that instantly stimulated me unlike any other position I'd ever experienced (and I'd experienced a lot of them).

"Oh, God," I moaned again, as my orgasm was rising quickly... this cock being so much better than the fingers I'd been planning on using down the hall to quell the fire inside me.

He only fucked me in this position for a dozen strokes or so before he held me in place, his cock deep inside me, and carried me to my chalkboard, as effortlessly as if I weighed as much as that same feather. Each step stimulated intense pleasure inside me, as his cock jerked around like he was a pirate plundering his treasure, which I guess I was. "Oh my God," I repeated, those apparently the only words I was capable of saying at this juncture. (Because of what was happening inside my juncture.)

Once we were next to the chalkboard he resumed fucking me, and I wrapped my legs around him for even better penetration.

This position once again lasted for only a minute if that, just long enough to continue building the orgasm dying to explode inside me, but not enough to get me off.