Best of Intentions

Story Info
Large young man tries to get his life in order.
4.2k words
4.5
11.2k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimers: Not really sure which category this story should be in. All sexual activities are done by people over the age of 18. This story is 100% fictional.

My name is Terry Adams. I am now 21 years of age. I have led quite a life in these 21 years, and until recently, I haven't been a free man. I spent what should have been my senior year of high school, in a youth camp, as a diversion program, keeping me out of jail.

Let me expound. The summer between my Junior and Senior year of high school, I beat a man, nearly to death. Yes, I know how wrong my actions were, but I thought I was protecting a woman who I thought I was in love with.

Pretty stupid, wasn't it? Let me explain. Ever since my family moved to the 'poor side of town' when I was 12, I had this crush on the lady across the street. Bailey Harrison was her name, and just once, she was my baby sitter. Actually, she baby sat my little sister, who was only 8 at the time. At 12, I was just over 6 feet tall and a shade over 200 pounds. I knew she had a child, barely a year old, and of mixed race, but I never saw anybody who might be his father.

The last time she baby sat us, she thought we were sleeping, and had a boyfriend over. When I heard strange noises, I crept to the top of the stairs, and peeked down seeing Bailey taking off her shirt, exposing her braless boobs, with her boyfriend already naked. I must have made a noise, as she grabbed her shirt and told the man to leave.

The next day, as I was coming home from school, this man stops me, and punched me in the face, several times, telling me if I interrupted them again, he would kill me. I truly believed him.

When I told my folks what happened, they never asked Bailey to baby sit again. Even though I knew she was nearly 10 years older than me, I was hit with a serious case of puppy love.

Fast forward to that fateful summer, when Bailey moved back into our neighborhood. At nearly 18 years of age, I was now 6'5" and weighed over 275. Yes, I was a little overweight, but was one of the strongest kids at our school.

I was doing some work in the area, trying to earn some extra money, when I see a car in front of Bailey's house. I then heard a loud scream, and ran to her front door, and peeked inside the open door. This was the same asshole who had hit me those 5 years ago, so when I stepped inside, he looked at me and drew a knife on me. His first swing at me missed, and I never gave him a second try. When he missed, I swung my huge fist and connected with his jaw, shattering it.

Police came, and found me standing over this jerk, daring him to get up. What I didn't expect, was Bailey telling the cops I started the fight. It seems as if this piece of shit was her drug dealer, and possibly, her pimp. Boy, could I pick them.

I was lucky enough to go in front of a very sympathetic Judge, who was well aware of both Bailey and her boyfriend. After convincing Bailey to tell the truth, he ordered me to serve one year at a county work farm for kids, where I not only would learn some well needed skills, but some discipline. I also completed the necessary schoolwork to get my High School diploma.

Returning to my parent's home, I found a job working in construction, as that was one thing I learned I was good at. I had stayed at this work camp an extra 6 months, both helping younger kids, and learning more skills.

I was now a high school graduate, plus very employable. I was still 6'5", but slimmed down to a very well muscled 250. I do have to admit to breaking a rule, or two at my work camp, hooking up with a girl my age, who taught me a bit about sex.

Back in my parents house, I did start some long needed repairs, helping dad get these projects finished.

I did happen to notice a young boy playing outside, who looked to be about 7 or 8 years old. When I went to talk with him, I realized he was Bailey's son, Gary. When I asked why he was outside, seeing it was a crappy day, weather wise, he told me his mom had 'company'.

I could sense the sadness in his voice, and soon saw a man leaving their house, and his mom standing in the doorway, barely dressed. When she saw me, she quickly called her son inside, and slammed the door.

It seemed as if anytime I was home, there was a fairly steady stream of traffic, in and out of that house. It didn't take a genius to figure out how Bailey was making ends meet. I still had that vision in my brain of her naked tits, from when I was 12.

From time to time, Gary would come over to our house, and watch me fixing whatever I was working on. He always seemed a bit quiet, and on the sad side.

One day, when I returned home from work, there were two police cars in front of the house across the street. After a few minutes, one of the cops walked over to our house and started asking me some questions. Since I had just returned home from work, I told him I didn't know anything about what they were doing there.

When the cop told me someone had hit Gary, I was livid. I told the cop what I had seen. That to me, Bailey was turning tricks, but usually sent her son outside, while working her trade.

After everyone left, Bailey had the nerve to come outside and tell me to mind my own business.

"I don't care what you do inside your house, but if Gary is going to be used as a punching bag, remember what I did to that piece of shit about 7 years ago!"

"I'm sorry that happened, and I will try to make sure it won't happen again," she said.

A few days later, while fixing the front porch of our house, Gary was there, watching me, and asked me a question that literally broke my heart.

"Terry, can you be my father?"

I gave him a soft hug, while he started crying. I noticed his mother coming across the street, calling for him to come home. I just starred at her, wondering why she was screwing up both their lives. When I looked at one of her arms, I knew the answer. I saw the track marks from her drug use.

"You know, there are programs that will help you get straight," I said. Continuing on, I told her that Gary needed his mother to be clean and sober.

I walked them both back to their house, and Gary went to his bedroom. Bailey offered me something to drink, but I told her I didn't drink, so just something cold.

We sat in her living room, just talking, when without saying a word, she stood up, taking off her shirt, showing me the boobs I saw all those years ago. Now, with more of a sag to them. Moving in front of me, kneeling down and starting to unbuckle my belt, I knew this was so wrong, but didn't try to stop her.

With my jeans around my ankles, my boxers followed, as her hands took hold of my growing cock. Moving her mouth over the head of my manhood, she very slowly started sucking me off.

God, I've been thinking about this ever since I was 12. Watching her inhale my 8 inches, she stood up, lowering her pants and panties, and reaching for a condom, started lowering herself on my aching cock.

Leaning her head on my shoulder, she started slowly moving up and down. I took both tits in my hands and started rubbing each soft nipple. As they hardened, her movements quickened, and I started thrusting faster. As I exploded deep inside her, she slowly moved off my lap, cleaned me up, and returned to sit back on my lap. I realized she had not cum, but I thought that maybe she just couldn't. Also, this all transpired without one kiss.

As we sat there, I heard her very softly crying, and whispering to me "can you help me clean up my act?"

"I'll try, but you have to give it your full attention, or it just won't work."

I still had some contact with the Judge who set me straight, and he gave me several referrals, both in and out patient. I gave the information to Bailey, strongly suggesting she take advantage of this opportunity.

My parents decided to move, basically giving me their house, asking that I keep it until my sister finishes up her final year of high school. Fine with me, I told them.

With my job keeping me very busy, and finishing up repairing what was now my house, I didn't have time to monitor how Bailey was doing. Gary, however, did tell me when I would see him, that his mom actually had a job doing something like medical coding, online. Without me asking, he told me there weren't any visitors, like before.

I decided to keep my distance, but did talk with Bailey, just to make sure she knew I still cared. She actually sounded like a different person, telling me about both her treatment and her job, which she called her first honest job in years.

"Terry, I have to ask. Do you have a girlfriend?" "Or is it just you don't want anything to do with me?"

"Bailey, I don't have a girlfriend, and I thought it best for you to get back on your feet, before we see if there is anything truly there, between us."

I then told her that I had treasured our love making session, but it was unchartered territory for me, and I needed to sort everything out in my mind. She thanked me for my honesty, and blew a kiss through the phone, at me.

Over the next few weeks, Gary kept me informed how well his mother was doing, and he hinted that maybe the three of us could have dinner, soon. What a little matchmaker.

A few weeks later, I asked both of them to go to dinner, which they accepted, immediately.

While we were eating, Blaine told me her boss was making some unwanted advances whenever she would go into her office. She also told me she was dressed appropriately.

Was there anything I could do? Not sure, but I wasn't going to let her be harassed on her job, if I had anything to say about it.

The next week she worked entirely from home, avoiding any contact with her boss. But, the following Monday, I got a text from her, saying there was some very unwanted comments, and touching by this creep.

I knew what had to be done. Specially, since Bailey had to be in the office the rest of the week.

Tuesday morning, I knew she would be in the office by around 10 in the morning. I was very busy at my work site, when I got this text that her boss didn't show up for work. At lunch time, I called her, asking if this Andrew ever showed up. Nope, she says, but two cops did.

Trying to act innocent, I asked what they wanted. Bailey told me they kept asking if Andrew ever used any drugs around any of them. I didn't say a word, but had a grin a mile wide.

It seems as if good old Andrew was stopped on his way home, Monday, and the cops smelled some weed, which wasn't legal in our state at that time. When he was tested at the station, not only was he high, but had over 10 ounces of weed in his car! Wow, that's some serious weight, I said.

Seems as if Andrew was still in lock up, until the Police finish their investigation, charging him with possession with intent to sell.

The owner of the company wasn't too pleased with this, and went to the local jail and fired Andrew on the spot. The owner was also made aware of the sexual harassment and corrected any and all claims, Bailey might have had.

By Friday afternoon, we finally were able to sit down together and talk about all that transpired. With Gary finishing his homework, we sat in her living room, just talking about us.

I still wasn't positive there even was an us.

"Terry, did you have anything to do with my boss getting busted?"

"Truth be told, when I talked to a policeman friend of mine, he told me that they had already started an investigation, because of a drug dealer they had arrested, gave his name to the detectives on that case."

"Can I be honest with you, Terry?"

I nodded for her to continue.

"There are a few reasons why we shouldn't continue whatever we have going. First, and foremost, my history. Second, you should know I am unable to have any more children. And third, you know I'm almost 10 years older than you."

"Are you finished?"

A nod convinced me to continue.

"Except for the fact knowing you can't have children, you haven't told me anything I don't already know. Besides, you know about my track record, too."

All this time talking, we were holding each others hands. I finally leaned in and gave her a very soft, lingering kiss, letting my tongue go exploring, and my hands moving under the shirt she was wearing. As usual, she wasn't wearing a bra, so my hands softly held her small C cups, with her nipples standing at attention.

When she returned my kiss, it was the very first time she initiated any kissing between us. Her tongue found its way inside my mouth, and mine found its way inside hers.

"Lets go to my bedroom, Terry."

Lifting her easily in my arms, off we went. Laying her on her bed, I reached for her jeans, and took them off, her panties coming with them.

Both of us stood up and finished undressing each other. Kissing each other, over and over, I started down her body, while laying her on her bed. Kissing each aroused nipple, down toward her small tuft of hair covering my eventual target. Slowly licking her pussy lips and inserting one finger, I felt her body start to shake. Moving between her legs, she quietly said we didn't need a condom, so I just took my engorged cock in my hand and aimed it into her welcoming pussy. After a few minutes of slow ins and outs, we rolled over onto my back, with her doing the moving up and down.

I took each breast in my hands, and kept a soft pressure on each nipple. I couldn't believe how hard they were. With Bailey riding me like a demon possessed, I could feel her excitement building and finally she orgasmed, for the first time, with me.

"Oh, my fucking goodness, Terry," she breathed. "Fan fucking tastic!"

As she dropped onto my chest, we both realized that I was still stiff as a board. Not wanting to waste a great hard on, I moved her to all fours, and gently started my rock hard man hood in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

With one gentle finger, I touched her back door pucker, after wetting it with her own juices. All I heard her say was, you'd better be very careful, Big Boy.

Reaching for a condom and taking my aching cock and slowly entering her behind, it felt just as tight as I imagined. Reaching around and stroking her very wet pussy, her body was shaking more than at any time we've been together.

Slowly fucking her very cute, little behind, while playing with her pussy, I felt I could last all night. Who was I kidding? Maybe 10 minutes later, after two more orgasms from her, and I blew my load, filling the condom to its fullest.

Rolling off onto my back, and taking a tissue to clean me up, she came back into bed, laying her head on my chest. After a minute, or two, I sensed her body shaking along with some quiet sobs.

Gently, I stroked her hair, asking if she was OK. "Terry, I can truly say that I have never in my life cum that hard, and more than once!"

Maybe, just maybe there is an 'us'.

Things remained very good for both of us. Bailey's boss gave her a raise, along with a $5,000 bonus. I guess that was for not filling any harassment charges. The job I was working on finished early, and on budget, so our company received a fairly large bonus, too.

With the money she got, I told her to put it in the bank, for a rainy day. The evening I got my bonus check, we not only started talking about her and Gary moving in with me, I asked them both if they would like to go on a vacation, together, as a family.

"Where, where, Terry?" I heard out of Gary's excited mouth.

"Would you both like to go to Disneyland?" I said with a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Without saying a word about me already doing some research, they both jumped into my arms, Bailey in tears, and Gary dancing around in total joy. It seems as if neither of them had ever been on a true vacation. Truth be told, neither had I.

Plans were made. A hotel was found, in our price range. I knew my truck could easily make the trip in a little over half a day, each way. We were headed to Disneyland right before Christmas and staying for nearly a week.

Wow. We were going as a family. It didn't matter that the three of us each had a different last name, we were becoming a family.

Did I have the nerve to ask Bailey to marry me? Would she say yes? Only one way to find out, right?

Both of them did in fact move into my house. Chalk up another money saving move. As we were getting settled in our new situation, one night just before going to bed, I took both her hands in mine and asked her to marry me.

"Do you know what you are getting into, Terry?"

"Yes, or at least I think I do."

After a few deep sighs, she took my face in both hands, softly kissing me, she just nodded her agreement, saying yes, and hugging me like her life depended on it.

The next morning, we told Gary about our plans, and he agreed, wholeheartedly.

Our trip to Disneyland, went better than any of us could have imagined.

I think our highlight was during our second day at Disneyland, a pair of African/American young men started talking shit towards Bailey, and Gary.

"Hey, babe, what you doing with that cracker?"

"Hey, come and get some good black meat."

Taking a huge breath, and a second, Bailey quietly told both these clowns, "just so you both know, the last Brother that bothered me, in front of my fiance, suffered a shattered jaw, and jail time!"

With that, both the bothersome boys made a very wise decision and disappeared into the crowd. I just couldn't figure out why some black youth think just because a lady has a biracial child, she is looking for another black man.

I just stared at her with a grin that showed my appreciation of how far my girl had come in these last months.

It was all we could do to keep up with Gary, each day, as he wanted to see everything possible.

Each evening, when we finally got Gary to quit for the day, we literally collapsed back in our hotel room. We both knew how tired we were, when sex wasn't the first thing on our mind, falling into bed, each night.

Driving back home, having had six full days of pure vacation joy, all three of us just couldn't quit grinning.

Each evening, as we started making our wedding plans, Bailey kept asking me if I was sure about this decision.

"Are you trying to talk me out of this, sweetie?"

"Nope, just making sure we both know what we're getting ourselves into."

My parents couldn't be happier, as our wedding approached. We also started discussing the option of me adopting Gary. All I needed was his biological father to relinquish parental rights.

When Bailey and I started discussing this action, she admitted to me, she couldn't be sure who the father was. When discussing this with the state's adoption agency, we learned there were provisions for just that sort of issue.

All we had to do is advertise in The Daily Journal of Commerce for seven days, and if nobody responded, our petition moves forward.

No surprise, here, as nobody responded, making my path to fatherhood very clear.

Our wedding day was here. My parents and sister were here, as well as a few cousins, and friends of both of ours from our jobs. Gary made sure to let everyone there know, he finally had a father.

One last time, Bailey asked me, yet again, if I was 100% positive. I just took her in my arms, kissed her as softly as possible, saying 105%.

Our I do's were exchanged. Tears were shed. There were hugs all around. My family more than welcomed both my new wife and new son.

As our small reception was winding down, I get a text from the adoption agency that worked with us in my adopting Gary, asking me to call them, the following Monday.

When I showed the text to my new wife, her eyes literally shined bright enough to light up our entire house. Do we want another child? What if its a new born? Let's wait to see what she says, Monday, I said.

12