Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy slipped out of her boots and took a spot on the mattress. She patted the spot beside her, "Come on Jen, join me."

She did and she looked up into the night sky.

Mandy looked up too, "This is one of the best things about camping, alone with your girlfriend, relaxing after a day of hiking, swimming and a good meal. We always relaxed and got comfortable and stared into the night sky. We would cuddle together and hold onto one another." She turned to Jen and pulled her into her arms.

Jen snuggled closer, "This is amazing and I can see why you would feel so alive and close to nature."

Mandy turned more into Jen and running her fingers through her long, silky raven locks, she lowered her head and as their lips met, Jen's lips parted and she allowed Mandy's tongue to slip in.

Vanessa came out and saw the two of them locked in a heated embrace and she joined them, putting her leather pouch aside, for now.

The three of them shared kisses and caresses and before long they were all naked on the large air mattress.

Mandy grabbed hold of Jen and drew her up and over her long, lithe body.

Jen wiggled as she felt her pussy rub against Mandy's and she lowered her head and took Mandy's left breast between her lips. She palmed the other one. Mandy's nipples perked up and grew hard into tight little buds.

Mandy lowered her long arm and worked her fingers between Jen's thick, dark lips. She used her middle and ring finger, she spread Jen's lips apart and inserted them fast and steady.

Jen moaned loudly, already sticky and slick, eager for Mandy to explore her pussy further.

Jen always was attracted to Mandy, ever since they spent time together and the exclusive spa she was treated to.

Mandy looked to Vanessa and she saw Vanessa and she was jealous. She was sitting back and watching her with her large breasts and gorgeous thick dirty blonde hair.

When Mandy and Jen broke apart, Vanessa was smiling when Jen moved over to her. Jen wrapped her legs around Vanessa's hips and crushed her pouty, glossy lips into her older friend. Vanessa moaned when she tasted Jen's sweetness. It was like a sugary fruit drink.

Jen's hands began to take charge, pulling her away from Mandy who was okay with watching Jen and her mother going at it. Jen's mouth closed around one of Vanessa's huge nipples. She was glad to feel it swell in her mouth. Jen used the tip of her tongue to trace a circle over her erect nipple, then moved to her other nipple.

Vanessa spread her legs wide for Jen's tongue. She clutched at Jen's glossy black hair as Jen worked her way around Vanessa's pussy. She was no longer a novice and knew her way around a pussy now.

Jen continued licking Vanessa hard, bringing her closer to the edge with each swipe of her tongue. she planted her lips on Vanessa's swollen pink clit and sucked, hard.

Vanessa was screaming out, bucking her hips into Jen's pretty face, pulling her harder to her pussy, desperately wanting to cum.

Mandy was beside them, so turned on she couldn't focus on doing anything other than masturbating.

All three women were swept up in passion at this point, Jen no longer thinking about the two men waiting for her in the tent.

Vanessa lost it and started cumming, and cumming hard. The shock waves hit her like a hurricane, sweeping away everything around her but the tongue licking her to an orgasm.

Vanessa screamed as her orgasm nearly tore her apart. She clung to Jen as she trembled and shook. She fell back to the air mattress and lay there panting as she felt the passion coursing through her body.

Once Vanessa calmed down, Jen gave Vanessa's swollen clit one long, slow lick, collecting her slick juices on her tongue, then she crawled over to Mandy and kissed her. Mandy was shocked by the tiny Asian beauty. She had come a long way from their weekend at Abbott-Barry. Mandy moaned as she tasted her mother's cunt cream of Jen's tongue. she drove her crazy, and she wanted more.

Mandy's sparking blue eyes got dark and heavy. The two of them made out like two long-lost lovers. They groped one another as they rolled around on the spongy mattress. Mandy giggled when she saw her mother fingering her own pussy as she watched her and Jen making out.

Jen's hands drifted down between Mandy's legs and she stroked her pussy with slow, deliberate movements.

Mandy didn't want to wait for Jen to slowly seduce her in front of her mother. She wanted to eat her pussy now, she wanted to make Jen cum harder than she'd ever cum before in her young lifetime.

Mandy took charge of the situation. She planted a string of soft kisses down Jen's slender neck, she reached the raven haired beauty's tight, firm tits and suck a nearly black nipple between her teeth. She nipped at it and she felt it turn rock hard beneath her attention.

Jen grinned as Mandy hand slid down her toned belly and guided her flat onto her back. She knew Mandy was an excellent lover and would make her cum very soon with her incredible tongue.

Jen laid back, closed her eyes and surrendered to Mandy's greedy tongue, knowing Vanessa was taking in everything they were doing to each other.

Mandy kissed the soft skin of Jen's thighs, making her way to the dark lipped pussy before her. Jen's pussy was gorgeous, just like the rest of her. She was smooth and her dark skin glowed in the light of the flickering campfire that was still burning brightly. Her lips were like a kissed bow. Her long black hair was shiny and sleek, with the tips gently caressing her black, stiff nipples.

Mandy used her long fingers to nudge Jen's extremely dark lips apart. She exposed the bright pink inner lips. Using her finger, Mandy teased Jen's opening as she lowered her lips to Jen's aching clit. She flattened her tongue and swiped it up and down, then side to side.

Jen gasped when she felt Mandy's tongue flick across her exposed clit. Her tongue was hot and wet and knew exactly what to do to make Jen's body squirm uncontrollably.

With the speed of an attacking snake, Mandy's tongue stroked and probed deep into Jen's waiting sweetness. As Mandy ate Jen's tight, juicy pussy, Mandy reached between her legs to relieve the pressure between her own legs.

Mandy was amazed how the young Asian used her cunt muscles to grip her invading tongue and as Jen bucked her hips, she wrapped her legs around Mandy's head, drawing her tighter to her sopping pussy. Both of them were lost in the lesbian act that Vanessa couldn't resist. She had long since recovered from her intense orgasm and wanted to rejoin in the fun.

Mandy felt a firm hand pry her legs apart and dip into her tight lipped pussy. She let out a gasp when Vanessa began to finger-fuck her. Vanessa had watched long enough and wanted to join them.

Vanessa knew it was time. She reached over to the side of the mattress and grabbed hold of the leather pouch she retrieved from her bedroom. She gently pulled the glass strap on dildo and fastened the strap-on to her hips and used her hands to position Mandy on the mattress.

Vanessa guided Mandy onto her knees and was happy to see Jen scramble around and now, flat on her back, pulled Mandy's slick cunt down to her waiting mouth.

Mandy didn't miss a beat and she dropped her blonde head down and resumed licking away at Jen's pussy. The two of them were lost in each other's pussy and they forgot all about Vanessa, but not for long.

Vanessa stepped behind Jen, biting her lip as she saw Jen's tiny ass swaying before her. It was like a matador waving a red flag before a raging bull, inviting her to charge.

Vanessa knelt down and pried Jen's tight ass cheeks apart. She let out a gasp when she eyed Jen's black licorice cuntlips glistening before her. She reached under and smeared Jen's sticky juices onto her fingers, them slowly inserted the glass dildo into her tiny, dark pussy. Vanessa loved watching the tiny Asian's dark lips squeeze the glass dildo as in plunged, deeper into her pussy.

Vanessa reached around and diddled Jen's blood red clit as she fucked her with long steady strokes. Soon Jen was screaming out, demanding Vanessa to fuck her harder.

She mumbled into Mandy's pussy, "Give me more, Vanessa, fuck me hard as you can."

With every thrust of Vanessa's hips, Jen's face was shoved harder into Mandy's juicy pussy. Mandy was on the verge of cumming as she looked up and watched her mother fuck Jen with her firm strap-on.

Jen screams were muffled by Mandy's pussy. Her face smashed into Mandy's cunt with each vicious thrust that Vanessa inflicted on Jen's tight cunt.

Vanessa knew all the signs. She knew Jen was on the verge of cumming. Jen doubled her efforts on Mandy.

Mandy screamed out as she looked up at her mother fucking Jen, "Oh my God, I'm cumming!" Her taut, slender body convulsed on the mattress as the waves of ecstasy enveloped her.

Jen responded to Mandy's orgasm by clamping her lips around Mandy's clit and sucking even harder, causing her to erupt in a series of orgasms, one after the other.

Jen was so turned on, she couldn't hold back any longer. She rolled her head away from Mandy's sopping pussy and screamed out, "OH FUCK!" Her entire body went into spasms as Vanessa fucked her harder and faster. She sank in deep and with every thrust, she saw how Jen's entire body bucked back against her

Vanessa was on a mission and she pulled quickly out of Jen. Her pussy made a sucking sound from the suction the glass dildo had created. Vanessa grabbed hold of the tiny Asian and pulled her out from Mandy and rolled her over. She spread her legs and dropped her dirty blonde head down and immediately began licking, sucking and finger fucking her.

Mandy somehow made her way behind her mother and planted her face in the sweet cheeks of her ass. She licked and sucked at her mother's fat lipped pussy.

Jen lost it and clamped her legs around Vanessa's head as she started to cum and cum hard.

Vanessa was on the verge of an orgasm too as Mandy used every trick she learned from her mother and Kristen. She gushed all over Mandy's tongue and fingers.

The three of them uncoupled and gathered in the middle of the mattress and clung to one another as they hugged each other in the aftermath of one of their most satisfying orgasm they ever had. The three of them were laying on their backs staring up at the stars.

Mandy turned to Jen, "Okay, so now you know what can happen with the girls get together in the wilds and have a great night of camping and, drinks and sex but I think you need to know what happens of you're at a campsite with guys around. If they get a little crazy, you may want to join in, especially if there are a couple who tickle your fancy."

Jen rose up on one elbow and stared into Mandy dark blue eyes, "Yeah, I thought that may happen, so what do I do"

Mandy rose up on her elbows, reached over and unzipped the tent where Ryan and Kyle were watching a Marvel movie on the computer. She poked her head in, "Hey you two, I need you to show Jen what happens if she stumbles upon a couple of hunks while camping. I expect you both to pull out all the stops and show her a great time."

She turned and grabbed hold of Jen's arm and pulled her in. Jen let out a scream and turned to leave, but Mandy was quicker. She closed the flat and zipped up the closure, trapping Jen in the tent with Ryan and Kyle.

Ryan got up and pulled her into the wider part of the tent, also were there was a lantern and they stared at the naked Asian.

Kyle looked up at her, "Wow, Jen you are gorgeous. There isn't any reason to cover yourself. You are beautiful. Come on, and we can get comfortable on this nice bed. It is just as comfy as the one you used with Mandy and Mrs. B."

Jen blushed, "You saw us?"

Ryan chuckled, and took his hand away from his crotch, showing her his already stiff cock, "We saw it all and we'd love to show you what to expect from a bunch of guys out in the wild."

Kyle scoffed, "Like you were ever out in the wilds."

Ryan shrugged, "Okay, how about in the back yard, in a tent?' He took her hand and slowly drew her down to the soft cushion mattress.

Jen looked up at them both and shrugged, "Okay, if we are going to do this, wouldn't it be better if the two of you didn't have any clothes on? I feel a little awkward being the only one naked here."

She giggled as they both stood up and stripped, They bumped into one another as they fought to get naked first.

She sat up and leaned towards Kyle, seeing she already spent time with Ryan the night of her graduation party. She leaned over, sticking out her tiny, tight ass and wiggled it at Ryan as she leaned forward and drew the tip of Kyle's already leaking cockhead into her mouth. She started going down on his as Ryan's hands grabbed hold of her hips. She continued to bob up and down on Kyle's cock.

Ryan knew she was still wet from the intense orgasms she had with Vanessa and Mandy. He swiped his cock up and down the tight, dark cuntlips before him. He clung to her hips and finding the entrance to her hot hole, he pressed forward and sank into her.

Jen grunted around Kyle's cock and pushed back against Ryan's invading cock. Her head reeled from the thought of two cocks in her at the same time. She was so fucking turned on. Now she was taking two cocks at the same time, she was in sheer heaven.

She used all of the skills she learned from sucking Mike and Ryan and she reached up and pulled her hair out of her ponytail. She swayed her head back and forth, swiping her long raven locks over Kyle's belly, thighs and balls. She felt him grip her head and he began fucking her mouth, just like Ryan was fucking her pussy. She giggled to herself and knew from watching porn that this was being spit-roasted and she was gushing at both ends. She felt her lips being stretched from Kyle's thick cock and she gagged when he shoved it into her throat. She loved sucking cock and she knew she would only get better in time.

Ryan pounded her from behind, fast, rough, deep thrusts that shook her entire tiny body. She loved it hard and after having it tender from Mike and semi rough from Ryan earlier, she knew she loved it rough.

She quivered as she felt his balls slapping against her clit and with each thrust, it brought her closer and closer to the orgasm she sorely wanted.

Kyle raked his fingers through her hair, "Oh Fuck Jen for a tiny woman, you sure are good, come on, swallow my fat cock."

She loved being talked to with such wild talk, "Mmm, come in Kyle give it to me hard, I love it rough. Look at Ryan, he's fucking me...." She was cut off as Kyle shoved his cock deep in her throat, cutting off any talking and breathing. She drew air in through her nose. She was slurping and the sounds in the tiny tent filtered through to the outside where Vanessa and Mandy were at it again.

Kyle's cock swelled in Jen's mouth. He tilted her head up, so only the tip was between her lips. He released a groan at the same time he released a blast of cum.

It startled Jen, but she quickly recovered and sealed her lips around his spasming cock. She felt it twitch again as another blast filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly and as she felt her own orgasm wrack her body.

She pulled her mouth away just as Kyle's seed slipped down her chin and the rest went into her belly. She slumped against Kyle and when she did this, Ryan's cock popped out.

He growled out, "OH fuck, Jen, I wanted to fill you up, fuck-it!" He stroked his cock and he sent stream after stream of his hot cum to fly across her ass and across her sleek, tapered back.

Jen shivered and quaked as she felt Ryan's cum hot on her back. She fell against Kyle and felt his still pulsating cock jerk against her neck and shoulder. She felt empty. after having two cocks in her and having the orgasm of her lifetime, she was feeling left empty. She wanted to be filled, not only with cock, but cum. That feeling, she couldn't get it out of her mind, it empowered her and she wanted to feel it again.

She licked her lips and savored the taste, she was becoming addicted to it. She giggled to herself, thinking of Vanessa's puns and this one was true.

Slowly Ryan and Kyle dressed and unzipping the tent, they looked at Vanessa and Mandy who were cuddling together. He scoffed, "She came through with flying colors, she's more than ready for any camping scenario."

S9E21;

Vanessa looked to Mike, "You know, there is room enough for two in this shower." She let out a giggle and hurried in. She was sorta disappointed, after a couple minutes, she was still there alone. She spread her legs wide and her legs drifted down to her pussy. She began fingering herself. She dipped her head under the hot spray. It felt incredible, even though she was there alone. She rubbed harder and turned her face into the water and let out a groan.

Suddenly she felt a big hand on her shoulder. Her eyes flew open and a smile crossed her lips.

Mike stepped into the shower, naked as she was. His cock was already rock hard, he was watching her play with herself through the glass door. He pressed a kiss on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "I loved watching you play with yourself. Do you want to continue or would you like me to join you?"

She giggled and stared into his dark eyes, "Sure, why..."

He cut her off with his lips on hers. He crushed his mouth to hers and as her lips parted, his tongue snaked into her mouth. They kissed as if it was their first time kissing. He tore his mouth from her and attacked her neck. He moved to her ear and whispered, "I want to lick that sweet pussy of yours, Vanessa."

She shivered at the thought and took a wider stance. She felt him sliding down her slick body. One hand closed over her huge tit as he kissed and licked her neck. He trailed kisses to her waiting tits, squeezing and tweaking her huge nipple. His tongue lashed out and produced a loud grunt from Vanessa's lips. He attacked her other tit and gave it the same treatment.

Mike released her tit and moved down her trembling body. He covered her body with kisses as he found her clit. Her back arched and her head rested against the wall of the shower. He kissed along her inner thighs and skipped her fleshy cuntlips. He stabbed at her belly button and when she clutched at head, she guided him to her pussy.

Mike gave in and began lapping away at her cuntlips as if his tongue were butterfly wings. She squealed as he slowed and stabbed at her clit. Vanessa tightened her grip on his head, but she hadn't worried, he wasn't going anywhere.

Mike focused on her clit and strummed it again and again. He ran his hands up her thighs and sank two fingers into her juicy hole.

Vanessa screamed out as she came hard, bathing his fingers and tongue with her creamy cunt juices. She had her hands on his shoulder as she tried to steady herself. She clung to him until she calmed down, The water was cooling off and he stood up and washed the cum from his face and pulling the shower spray from the holder, he turned it to gentle and washed the cum that ran down her thighs and slippery cunt.

He turned the water off and gently drew her out. He picked up an extra large towel off the rack and began to dry her. She swayed from the movement and she picked up another to dry him off. After they were semi-dry. Mike guided her to the bedroom and planted her on the soft, cool sheets.

Mike rolled onto his back as Vanessa took his cock into her mouth. Her damp, dirty blonde hair floated over his thighs and belly. She began to bob up and down, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She managed to get him into her throat. She couldn't wait to ride him. She popped off his cock and was about to swing her leg over his outstretched body and ride him.

Suddenly the alarm went off on his truck. He hopped out of the bed and looked out the window and he watched his truck racing down the road. Someone who knew their way around the house alarm, managed to get the truck started and out on a matter of seconds. He turned back to Vanessa, "Some mother fucker just stole my truck."