Best Office Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down, my pussy and asshole dripping with cum.

"Open your legs," she added, and so I did. "That's perfect."

"What are you going to do, Janet?" I asked, my voice filled with sex.

"I want to lick all that cum from your holes, clean you up."

It sounded pretty slutty, and maybe it was a bit further than I thought Janet would be willing to go. That was why I was impressed as she knelt between my legs and began to lick my holes. I did my best to push the cum out into her open mouth.

I looked up at the associates, who were all transfixed by Janet eating their cum from my holes. Mr. Nakashima had a huge grin, and he conversed in Japanese with the other associates as they watched Janet work.

"She used to be the best office slut before you came," Jin explained to me in English, "but now she's your bitch!" He laughed heartily, and I would have joined him, except Janet was licking me in just the right spot. I came hard for her, unable to believe that this was the same Janet that sat in silence at her desk each day. We'd barely had one conversation before this, and now she was making me cum even better than the male associates had.

When I was done with my orgasm, she got up and announced something in Japanese to all the men. They laughed heartily, and it was probably at my expense, but I didn't even care.

I slowly dressed as the associates hurried to clean up the decorations we had brought with us. I limped to where my purse had fallen on the floor and picked it up. When I was upright again, Mr. Nakashima was waiting for me.

"Great Holiday party, Kate. I underestimated you. You did a fantastic job planning everything, and you were an excellent hostess. Very, very good. I think you deserve a raise."

"A raise?"

"Yes, since you pocketed the two-hundred dollars I gave you for a nice dress, I figure you must really need the extra money."

"No, I bought this for the party!" I tried to lie. Mr. Nakashima raised his eyebrow at me, and I knew to shut up.

"Starting Monday, I will pay you one dollar more per hour."

"Thank you!"

"In exchange, I'd like you to help me out. I like that you do anal. My wife doesn't like that. I'd like to have anal sex with you sometimes. I will pay you extra."

"In addition to my dollar raise?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Anal is probably painful. I will give you a bonus for each time I take your ass. Deal?" He reached his hand out to shake mine.

"Isn't this deal illegal? Like couldn't I sue you for sexual harassment?" I asked.

"Not if we have a deal," he assured me. "I am a good lawyer. If you want to test me, you can try. I always win, especially when it comes to little sluts like you. No one ever believes the smart Asian man would blackmail a little, white employee with obvious fake tits. Plus, you'll make more money giving me what I want."

"I had no idea that this was the kind of deal you wanted with me," the disbelief was apparent in my tone.

"Everyone always underestimates Asian men," he said as if this explained everything.

"Okay then."

Janet came walking up to me, my trophy in her hand. "You forgot your slut award!" she said, handing it to me.

"Oh yeah, thanks." I grabbed the trophy and giggled as I looked at it. They hadn't made a mistake, after all. They knew exactly what the word slut meant, and I could feel that knowledge seeping down my legs with every step. Janet had licked out a lot of the cum from my pussy, but there was still so much left inside of me.

As I said my goodbyes and made my way home, I relived the evening from start to finish, unable to believe the turn of events. I was actually glad I hadn't bought a new outfit. My skirt was now heavily soiled with cum, and as I caught sight of myself in the mirror in the entryway of my apartment, I was shocked at how used and disheveled I looked. I felt like a complete and total slut. Though I'd tried to escape it and be an average person, this was evidence that it just wasn't possible. No matter where I went or how hard I tried not to be, I had earned the trophy in my hands. I would always be the office slut.

12