Best Pictures Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Have you had dinner?" I asked.

She smiled, "Not yet. Are you inviting?"

"Yes. Would you like to join me?"

"I think I would really enjoy doing so. Lead on McDuff."

We ended up at a bistro two blocks away from the gallery.

"Here, try this." I encouraged Juliette.

"What is this?"

"It's a tuna gazpacho."

"Tuna?"

"Yep. Really good stuff." Raw tuna, dried a bit by leaving it in a chiller for several days, then sliced paper thin and seasoned with olive oil, garlic, crushed black olives, thinly sliced red onions and capers, a sprinkling of parmesan and coarse ground black pepper.

"Ok, if you say so," she said just before she took a small sliver of the gazpacho and nibbled it.

"Wow, that's good," she said just before she popped the rest of the serving in her mouth and took another helping.

I chuckled as I helped myself to some of the appetizer.

"So tell me about Juliette."

"Well, not much to tell. I was born, grew up and here I am."

I laughed, "You're leaving out all of the juicy details."

"Yes," she smiled between bites, "not very interesting life so far."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I haven't found it to be particularly exciting."

"Have you taken any trips to another country?"

"Yes. Been to Vancouver a couple of times."

"Did you enjoy your visits?"

"Yeah, I like the town. Especially Granville Island and the waterfront."

"Granville Island, isn't that where they have something like a farmers market?"

"Yeah. They have these stalls bunched in the middle that feature a lot of produce. And the small shops that line the sides of the market and adjoining spaces are really interesting. One of the stalls had these aged meats that were so tasty. They made me try them all. It was so good. I could have stayed at the market the entire day!"

"Did you take any side trips?"

"Oh yeah. I took in a wine country tour the other year. I was surprised to discover that Vancouver Island had so many wineries. And their wines are pretty good."

"Do any skiing while you were there?"

"Unfortunately, no. All my visits so far have been in either the spring or fall. So not much chance to strap on the sticks."

"Sounds like you have been down more than a fair share of ski slopes."

"Loved to ski when I was younger. Now there's not much time to do that."

I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Well for an uninteresting life, it sure sounds like you have done a number of things that you've enjoyed."

She smiled, "I guess I have."

She took my hand, "how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Open my eyes."

I looked at her and gave her hand a little squeeze.

"I took an interest in you. I find you to be an interesting person, someone that I find myself caring for more and more each time we meet."

She blushed. "Thank you."

We finished dinner and as we were walking back to our cars I invited her over for dinner at my home that Saturday.

"Dress casually and bring a bathing suit and a change of clothes. We can relax in the hot tub after dinner and watch the stars come out."

"Do you want me to bring anything?"

"It will be a simple dinner so don't worry about bringing anything."

"Ok, how about a bottle of wine?"

"Ok. Make it one of your favorites. We'll probably have a grilled fish or chicken."

----------

Saturday morning dawned bright and early. It promised to be a sunny and hot day. Buddy and Ralph were being pests; constantly demanding attention while I was trying to edit several pictures that I had taken earlier that week. The client was a difficult one and her boudoir shots were challenging to setup. I suspect that she wanted more than the photos but that was not for me.

"Miss Clare, do you want a sexy and provocative photo or are you looking for something to contribute to a porn publication?" I asked after a particularly difficult setup.

She wanted a full frontal with her legs spread wide open, putting all of her so-called charms on display while she stroked her clit.

"I don't do porn," I informed her. "If that's what you are looking for, please call upon someone else." I told her as I turned my diffuser lighting off and started to pack up.

"Oh, no, no! Please, don't misunderstand me. It's just that all of this has really turned me on! Don't you feel it?" she whispered as she stroked her fingers in and out of her pussy.

I glanced at her and could understand it to some degree. But I had also been the target of women who felt that they could entice me into their beds by being as sexy and inviting as they possibly could. Not that I wouldn't enjoy a romp with a delightful woman, but it had to be someone who really meant something to me.

"Miss Clare, we need to keep this on a professional level. If you don't feel that we can maintain that sort of client relationship then I think the session is over."

She pouted but relented. So we spent another hour doing a number of poses. After her attempt to alure me into her bed failed, she apparently opted to just do the photo poses that she originally hired me to do.

I was trying to edit the photos and had to admit that Clare was a sex bomb. She was a well proportioned woman and knew how to do 'sultry' really well. In one photo I had her lying on the side, curled in a partial fetal position. She had insisted that her labia and some of her pubic hair show through her legs. Great photo if PB quality porn was your thing. And I guess that was what Clare wanted.

Buddy and Ralph kept getting under my feet. I had ignored them the past couple of days. When I have a job to do I kind of immerse myself in the project and time has little meaning. So the boys had to entertain themselves, and were now insisting that I spend some time playing with them.

I spent another hour on Clare's photos and got them to the point where I thought she would be happy with them. I saved the pics and copied them to my server as well. Backup storage was a necessary precaution.

I took the boys outdoors and played with them for a short time. They just wanted to be assured that I had not forgotten them. After a couple of minutes they got bored and ran off looking for more interesting things to do and bark at.

Gave me time to sweep the patio and take the cover off the hot tub. I hadn't used it for several weeks so I emptied it and gave it a good washing before I refilled it and set it to moderate heat. It would probably take an hour or so to get it to the right temperature.

I set up the barbeque to grill our fish fillets for dinner. I had found a really fresh fillet of salmon yesterday so that would be dinner for Juliette and myself. Grilled zucchini, eggplant and onion on a skewer along with a chilled pinot would serve to complement the fish.

I decided that I could use a clean up so into the shower I went. Didn't want to gross Juliette out by smelling anything less than clean.

I paused and came to the realization that I was preening in anticipation of Juliette's arrival. I laughed at myself. At my age? What was I thinking? Was I attracted to her? To be honest, yes. I was. Was she attracted to me? I think so. Actually I'm pretty sure that she is. Did we have a chance to be a couple? I left that question unanswered in my mind. I didn't want to presume anything.

Juliette arrived a little after four that afternoon. I had left the gate open and unlocked for her. Wearing a loose blouse over shorts and sandals, she carried a bag which held a bottle of pinot gris and a round of brie, and another duffel which had a change of clothes.

"Hi," she said as she put the wine and cheese on the counter top. I responded with a smile, a hug and a brief kiss.

"Hi back at you," I replied. She smiled and kissed me back.

"So need any help?" she asked.

"I think we're almost ready. Want to do the honors with your cheese?" I asked as I handed her a plate and a cheese knife.

I took out my cork removal tool and pried the cork out of the bottle. I poured a small serving into a wine glass and handed it to Juliette to taste. She gave it a swirl and a sniff before taking a sip.

"Oh yeah." She smiled.

So I poured her a good serving and poured a glass for myself as well. I took a sip and had to agree that the wine was pretty good. I'd have to remember this label.

By that time she had opened the brie up, placed it on a plate and microwaved it for a couple of seconds just to soften it slightly.

A friend had given me a bottle of smoked soy sauce years ago and suggested that I experiment with it. And I found that it worked well with a number of non-traditional things such as cheese. And it was dynamite on brie.

I put a drop or two on a piece of brie and, oh yeah. So good. I could get fat on this.

"Try this," I offered.

"Soy sauce? On cheese?"

"Yeah, really good." I said as I put a couple of drops on another piece of brie and passed it to her.

She took a tentative nibble, then her eyes popped open, "That's freaky delicious." She grabbed another piece of cheese and the soy sauce.

We took the cheese and wine out to the patio and greeted Buddy and Ralph who couldn't help but to beg for a good petting and a tummy rub. I returned from the kitchen with a couple of potatoes wrapped in foil and put them on the grill and closed the cover.

While the potatoes baked, Juliette and I sat and enjoyed the cheese and wine.

"This is a beautiful place." She commented as she gazed out towards the back acreage.

"Thanks. We were lucky to find it. It offers a degree of privacy that is difficult to find."

She considered it and nodded her head, "Not too many people would disturb you out here."

"Yeah. There have been a few that tried, but the dogs make sure to let us know that there are strangers on the property. Right?" I asked the dogs. Sensing that I had meant them, Buddy and Ralph's tails beat a rhythm on the patio deck as they grinned back in our direction. Their paw nails clicked on the decking as they walked over to lay down close by to us.

"But they are such nice dogs."

"Yes they are. They wouldn't hurt a fly. But they can be very noisy and make for a great intruder alarm."

Juliette leaned down to pet Buddy and Ralph got jealous and walked over to her and laid his head in her lap. Of course she had to pet Ralph also.

"You big baby," Juliette chided as she rubbed Ralph's head.

I retrieved the fish fillets and veggie kabobs from the refrigerator and placed them on the grill. The aroma of the grilling fish filled the air and made my stomach grumble.

Juliette laughed, "Sounds like you're hungry."

I chuckled, "My stomach knows what the fish tastes like."

Plating the grilled fish, veggie kabob and baked potatoes several minutes later, we dug in and enjoyed the meal.

"This tastes great. You can cook for me anytime."

"Thanks. I enjoy cooking and eating good food. And I enjoy the company of good friends."

She smiled, "Thank you."

We lounged a bit after dinner and finished the pinot gris. Then Juliette joined me in cleaning up the dishes and grill. Putting the left overs away, the washing was simple and quickly done.

"Come." I told her as I took her hand. "I want to show you something." I said as I led her down a foot path down the backyard and down a gentle slope that ran into a stream that ran most of the time. Evening was approaching and the stars were beginning to appear.

We walked up to the stream accompanied by the dogs, of course, and I stopped about ten feet away and crouched. Juliette joined me in a crouch and gave me an inquisitive look.

"Shhh, watch."

As evening rapidly turned to dusk, the fire flies came out and began their dance over and around the stream.

"Amazing!" Juliette whispered as the tiny lights flickered on and off around us.

I pointed up in the sky to the stars that began to appear. No longer blinded by the lights of the city, the sky seemed to be filled with stars.

"Oh my god."

As it grew darker, the star field became more pronounced and brighter.

After about a half hour, I stood and helped Juliette to her feet. The dogs, sensing our imminent return to the house ran ahead of us, racing to see who would get there first. They know the routine.

"I can see why you like living out here."

"It does have a certain attraction."

She guffawed, "It does, doesn't it," as she gave my hand a squeeze.

I stopped us and pulled her gently into an embrace. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed. A few moments later her tongue invaded my mouth and caressed my tongue.

We parted and smiled at each other.

"I am very attracted to you," I admitted.

She smiled, "I am attracted to you as well."

By then we had arrived back at the patio.

"Interested in the hot tub?" I asked.

"That sounds like a good idea," she said as she began to disrobe. Her blouse and shorts hit the table moments before her bra and panties.

"You like?"

I took her into my arms and kissed her before I disrobed and my clothes joined hers on the table. My arousal was evident and on display.

She smiled as she reached out and held then stroked my erection. And we kissed again.

"What do you want, Juliette?"

She kissed me and raised one of my hands to her breast. "I want us to know each other intimately. Very intimately. I want to know if you're the one."

"The one?" I asked.

"Yes, the one who makes me whole."

"I think I would find that to be a pleasurable task."

"I suspect that it would be."

I helped her into the hot tub then got in and sat down next to her. She crawled onto my lap and straddled my waist; sitting with my boner trapped between her pelvis and my stomach.

"Neil?"

"Yes?"

"What are you hoping will happen tonight?" she asked.

"I have no expectations. I am very happy to be sitting here with you in my lap; hugging and kissing you."

"Do you want our relationship to move forward?"

"It is, by itself. Or perhaps you want us to move forward and I'm in agreement."

"Are you in agreement or just being passive?"

"I don't want to push you in any direction. While I have no expectation for this evening, I do have my hopes that we will find our futures with each other as I think I am in love with you." I told her just before I kissed her at length.

She smiled as I pulled back. She raised herself briefly, took my hard dick in her hand, centered it in her vaginal opening and slowly sat down on it, impaling herself in the process.

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Second that," she whispered, "It's been so long. You feel so good in me."

And we made love in the hot tub. Gently, moving slowly, with many kisses and hugs in the process. Raising out of the water, I took her doggie style for a few minutes before she turned around, sat on the tub's rim and pulled my erection into her. Thrusting away, it took several minutes more before I was on the edge.

"J-J-Jules, I-I-I'm gonna cum any any any second." I told her.

"Cum in me Neil, cum in me." And I did. I jammed myself as deeply as I could into Juliette's depths and came; two... three jets of cum raced up my dick and into her pussy. It was much more than a biological response to a need to procreate. It was a massive sharing of ourselves with our chosen. Juliette, wanting me to be her partner and myself, lovingly fulfilling her and my need for that very special caring person in our arms.

I came so much that my cum spilled out around my dick as it began to soften in her.

I'll always remember that night and the morning after. We made love several times in my, or I should say our bed. The sheets were spotted with dried cum the next morning.

We made love in the kitchen before breakfast. We had yet to put on any clothes and Juliette was preparing the coffee maker. I hugged her from behind and she rubbed her buttocks against my rising hard on. I fondled her breasts as she reached behind and under as she centered my cock in her vaginal opening. And voila we were joined.

And after breakfast we adjourned to the hot tub to relax and recuperate. But you can probably guess what eventually happened.

I had never before experienced the level of love making that Juliette and I attained that weekend. The physical and emotional closeness. The giving of ourselves. Never before.

When others mention that they bonded with their significant other, I always thought I knew what they meant. That night redefined the term 'bonding' for me. Juliette and I bonded that night. We became a couple in every sense of the word. Not just sexually, although we did spend a great deal of time making love. We bonded on so many levels.

Years later an acquaintance asked, "How do you guys do it? It's like you're psychically linked."

I smiled. Yes it does seem that way. We just know what the other is thinking. What the other needs. What the other wants or intends to do. We just do.

For instance, the moment before that caused our friend to ask that question, Juliette was at the stove doing a stir fry and I handed her a bottle of sesame oil without her asking me for it.

We just seem to be in sync with each other.

"That's why I married him," Juliette replied with a smile.

"And that's why I love her," I added. Which Juliette responded with a kiss.

Oh, Juliette's photo. Good thing you reminded me as there's an interesting story behind the photos that hang in our bedroom. Not for public consumption, just for us. While it was staged just a bit, it captured her rapture as she orgasmed. Her love for me was painted all over her face as we kissed moments later.

I had staged a camera that took a shot every two seconds; thank heavens for large portable storage drives. Suspended above our bed and slightly angled to one side, it focused on where our heads would normally be. The camera fortunately took a shot the moment that Juliette came. Laying on her back with me on top of her, she had wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist, and she was trying to pull my dick into her vagina as deeply as possible as her orgasm hit. A second, third, and fourth picture was taken as she crested, her rapture evident. Then she kissed me and looked at me with love in her eyes. Best pictures ever.

12