Best Renovation Ever Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife has wet fun hot little plumber girl.
5.5k words
4.3
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of a series that builds towards a threesome experience. Each story is meant to be enjoyable as a stand-alone story or as part of the series. This is my first post, let me know what you think.

My wife Ashley and I, have been together for two years, I always knew she was bi-curious, but only recently, once we started to communicate about sex really well, did we start to break down new walls.

We had talked about a threesome, but I always told her I wanted that to be about her first, I would enjoy watching her with another girl and if I got to join in, that's a bonus, but I would never be willing to go forward with something for my sake if I thought it would hurt her, I'm not programmed to be that selfish. We tried some sites, but most bi-curious or bi-sexual women were parts of a couple and were looking for either a strictly lesbian experience or to swing, so our only real prayer for a threesome was to find a unicorn (one of those elusive, single, pretty, bisexual women). With that in mind, and what I said about wanting it to be about her first, I told her I thought it would be awesome to come home surprised by the view of her ass in the air and her face buried in the crotch of another woman. Little did I know that's exactly what would happen.

Ashley is gorgeous, a brunette, with wavy hair, just a couple inches shorter than my 5'-9" build. She has an amazing body, a nice little ass that I love to smack, a skinny little waste, great boobs, with piercings through each nipple, some awesome model cheekbones, nice white teeth and sexy hazel eyes . She has all the looks in our relationship. I on the other hand am the physical embodiment of the word average, 200 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, average size dick. I am a very lucky man to have such a beautiful partner, and I feel like I hit the lottery, finding a woman who is not only a stunner, but sexually open-minded and into girls. One other major details is where I am average in appearance and my demeanor is that of a boring 30 something engineer, she has tattoos, listens to darker music, and definitely experiences life through more brilliant colors and deeper emotions. This difference in how we see the world was one of the walls we had to break down, and when we began to see the world through each others eyes, it enhanced everything we shared together.

Because we started to break down walls in the bedroom, we decided to break down some walls in the bathroom, that is, we wanted to install a bigger bathtub with massaging jets for two, as well as some strategically placed railings and ledges for trying out certain positions.

I am a pretty handy guy, but I've never messed with copper piping and we didn't want to wait for me to figure it out, so I asked Ashley to find a pipefitter who could install the bathtub we had picked out and remove the old one. She went online and found Yvonne. She was a beautiful little blonde girl that was experienced enough in plumbing that she knew what to do, but new enough that not everything was second-hand nature and occasionally stuff slipped her mind. She worked for a larger organization, and their standard outfit was khaki pants or shorts, and a white shirt with the companies logo and contact information on it. It was summer, so Yvonne elected to wear shorts about the same length as the bottom of her tool belt to keep her cool and to keep the belt from chafing her legs. Ashley picked her because she wanted to support saw a small young woman working in a field dominated by large, overweight men.r. At the end of the day, PVC and copper piping isn't that heavy and there wasn't much Yvonne couldn't do except lift a bathtub on her own, but most men don't either, and her company always scheduled their workers to double team the tub movements. Yvonne was basically the same size as Ashley, they both had skinny little frames, however, Yvonne was only 5'-3" or so and Ashley's eye were level with the top of her head. Yvonne had blue eyes, was fit on account of having such a physically demanding job, and like most pipefitters worked outside quite a bit more than office folk like Ashley and I, so she had a pretty solid tan. Being vane, she spent quite a bit of time outside of work evening her tan out so she wouldn't have any tan lines. By contrast Ashley was fair skinned and I had olive skin.

Ashley worked Tuesdays to Fridays each week and I worked Monday through Thursday. Ashley was also the first to get home most days so we agreed to have the plumber work around Ashley's schedule, the tub was quoted as a one day job. Monday came and Yvonne showed up at the door at 9AM.

"Good Morning Miss," a cute little voice said.

"Good Morning!" Ashley said, a bit pleasantly surprised by how pretty Yvonne. Ashley was in her regular PJ's enjoying her day off. They exchanged a few pleasantries.

"Let me show you where the tub and bathroom are." Ashley showed her the new tub that we had delivered to the garage of our split level, as well as the main upstairs bathroom we planned to place it in.

After the 10 cent tour, Yvonne explained "I need to start by removing the old bathtub. I'm going to cut it into sections and move it into the garage, then I need to move the piping behind the wall so it would come out at the right place for the new tub."

"Sounds good!" Ashley said with a smile, only half listening, she was developing a little bit of a girl crush and was spending most of her time studying everything she could about Yvonne's body as well as her task-orientated mind.

After about an hour of cutting the tub down and moving the pieces to the garage, Yvonne was exhausted and wasn't thinking when she cut into the copper piping with the same tool. "Shit, help!" she screamed. She forgot to turn off the water and cold water was spraying everywhere!

She pulled off her shirt and wrapped it around the cut in the pipe to slow the leaking water. When Ashley rushed in, she asked "Please hold this here, I need to go down stairs and shut off the water." Ashley nodded and Yvonne ran off. Ashley got a little distracted by the sight of wet, tan, topless Yvonne running out of the room, and forgot about the shirt for a minute, until the pipe started to spray her too.

When the emergency was over, Yvonne stood in front of a partially soaked Ashley still dripping. "Please don't tell my company about this, I've only been there for a few months, and I've been trying very hard to be accepted as one of the guys, this would be a huge set back. I can dry up the water, the floor won't warp from getting exposed to that much water just once, and I will come back on my time off to finish the job, I'll even finish the walls for you!"

Ashley was in her own world, trying to sneak glances of the sight in front of her, without being caught, begging for forgiveness, she had glimpsed at maybe two tattoos, and was suddenly very interested in getting a better look at them.

"It's okay, we won't say anything, we picked you because we wanted to support a woman plumber. We all make mistakes, as long as you're committed to fixing yours, we're good, especially if your going to throw on some free labor too."

"Oh my god, thank you!" Yvonne snapped out, just as abruptly she lunged at Ashley and hugged her tight.

Yvonne explained "I could finish moving the piping now, and I could put the new tub in today, but it would be better for the wood if we let it dry for a day."

"We can wait a day on the tub, as long as its only one."

"You have my word, if I don't deliver, you can take a picture of the unfinished work tomorrow, and tell my employers." Yvonne said seriously, but assuming her words were unnecessary. "Do you mind if I hang my shirt up and stay like this, I prefer to get it the best chance to dry before I head back to work and face all those men."

"No problem," Ashley said, "I'm going to change my shirt real quick, you can borrow one if you want"

"I couldn't possibly," Yvonne sighed, "I've already messed up enough of your stuff today, I wouldn't want to get that wet too, besides, it's a self-imposed punishment so I don't make this kind of mistake again, next time I might not be so lucky, you have no idea how many creepy old men request that I service their pipes, it's a nice change of pace to have a young female client." Yvonne stirred indecisively for a couple seconds before going in for a second slower hug, just to let Ashley know how much she appreciated her as a client, and for her discretion.

"Well we appreciate you too!" Ashley didn't quite know what to say, even though Yvonne's wet chest was pressed against hers, she could feel her panties start to moisten, broke the hug, smiled, and practically skipped off to her bedroom to put on another shirt.

Yvonne made her way around the house the remainder of the afternoon, running down to the garage to take measurements on the new tub, then back up to the bathroom to cut out the old pipe and solder in new pipe, Ashley couldn't help but steal some glances. Yvonne had a tattoo on the lower left side of her back and side that looked like an old norse script, and just above the top of her shorts she could see what looked like the tip of a wing. Ashley was unable to focus on anything else, thinking about Yvonne's body bouncing up and down the stairs, but now that she had a good look at those tattoos she also wanted to study those norse symbols and decipher their meaning, and she desperately wanted to see what the tip of that wing belonged to. Her wet khaki shorts were transparent enough that Ashley knew she was wearing a black thong, but not transparent enough for her to have an undistorted view of what the rest of that tattoo looked like.

When Yvonne took it as far as she could today, Ashley gave her the check we had written in advanced for the pipe fitting, tub removal, and tub install that we were quoted, despite the fact that the tub install would have to wait a day. Yvonne knew that some people would have insisted she finish the quoted work before getting paid, but then she'd have to return to the main office without that check and explain what happen, so she knew once again that Ashley was saving her ass and gave her a long tight hug and a thank you.

"Thank you so much for trusting me, and forgiving me, you won't be disappointed."

Before she left they traded personal contact information so Yvonne could make sure she was home before she heads over. Yvonne gave Ashley one last hug, and a little peck on the cheek before hurrying out the door and back to the companies' offices.

When Yvonne left, Ashley bolted to the bedroom to find her favorite toy, a strapless strap-on, a vibrating dildo that does not use straps but goes inside one woman with an end shaped like a bulb, and the other end shaped like a dick. This was a new toy Ashley and I had purchased hoping to see Ashley use it on another woman and Ashley was starting to grow impatient. Ashley was very excited about the idea of satisfying another woman the same way she had been satisfied by a man. She switched on the vibrator and closed her eyes and started stroking. This was only the second time she'd used this toy, but now that she had a face and body to go with her fantasy, the intensity of the experience was dialed up to 11.

She spent the remainder of the afternoon reimaging what happened after the water sprayed everywhere. She imagined the house was cold, the water was cold, and the girl had very little in insulative fat, and that she needed to take care of the shivering little blonde.

"You're soaked! We need to get you dry and warm." Ashley said as she grabbed Yvonne's hand and guided her into our bedroom. "Take off those clothes, I've got dry towels in the linen closet."

You could read on her face that Yvonne was confused, everything was happening fast, and her adrenaline was still elevated from that little water emergency, so she complied, and started stripping off clothes, all the while trying to figure out how she went from dry and clothed to wet and naked. She stood there wet, without a stitch of clothing, with a wet bundle of clothes in her hand because she didn't want to soak the carpet or the floors. Ashley walked back in the room with a coy little grin on her face, mixed with genuine concern. Ashley imagined that when she walked back in the bed room the little blonde was facing her, not a single tan-line to be found (which explains the lack of shyness) nice B sizes breasts with pink nipples, a tiny landing strip of blonde hair, and subtle pussy lips.

"Here, dry yourself off, get under the covers if you need to, I'm going to go hang these in the laundry room." Ashley said. Yvonne, still a bit dazed by the whirlwind of the last couple minutes, continued to do as she was told She gave here whole body a quick once over to dry as much water as possible, this snapped her out of her daze some. Now she stood with one foot on the bed as she took the towel to more deliberately dry the parts of her that were still wet. As she took a second pass over her body with the towel she took her first pass over the room with her eyes. As she patted down her perky breasts she spotted the lube on my side of the bed.

Yvonne was very pretty, and had no problem attracting guys, but she was young, and hadn't been with anyone enlightened enough to have lubricant, so she assumed it had one purpose, anal. She hadn't done anal yet, but decided long ago, she wouldn't let what was normal define her, plumbing, anal, skydiving, whatever, she was determined to try everything at least once. The idea of a dick up her ass left her excited and scared at the same time, and she could feel herself getting excited and a little nervous at the thought of it. She was now drying her ass. Her eyes kept scanning when she saw the strapless strapon on my wife's night stand. She's started patting her pussy with the towel while she imagined having its dick inside her, on autopilot she just kept patting her vagina, while she pictured that toy dick sliding in and out of her. Without thinking about it, she had started to squeeze one of her breasts, when Ashley walked back in the room, startled, she jerked her hand back down from her breast and held the towel in front of her pussy.

They both stood there awkwardly for a second as Yvonne realized Ashley was naked too. Of course, they both got wet, so Ashley decided to hang up her clothes too.

Yvonne snapped back into reality, remembered they were still in the aftermath of her mistake, and begun to focus on rectifying her mistakes.

"You need this too." Yvonne said as she instinctively started to dry Ashley off with her toweled hands rather than hand the towel over, she was nervous. Ashley imagined she launched into same speech "Please don't tell work ... I'll finish this and do extra work for free if you keep this between us." and Ashley imagined she had accepted the offer and got the same excited hug as a result, except now they were both naked, and they could both feel the other shivering.

"You're still very cold, you need to get under those sheets." Ashley said in a stern but reassuring tone, they both got in under the sheets, and Ashley wrapped her arms around the other for warmth. "Sorry if I'm being presumptuous with the spooning, we did just hug, and I could feel how strongly you were shivering, and well, you won't be able to finish the job tomorrow if you get sick today."

Yvonne's arms were mostly at here sides, Ashley had her arms wrapped around Yvonne, her right hand gripping Yvonne's left upper arm and visa versa, she was sincere about not trying to cross a line and take advantage. However, once they were both settled in, the realization that she had her bare breasts pressing against Yvonne's back, and she could feel Yvonne's breasts, pressing into her wrists, the beautiful brunette was starting to really enjoy the skin on skin contact with the tiny blonde, and felt a fire start to burn below.

"You're not being presumptuous, you're right on both counts." Wanting to offer more than just reassuring words, Yvonne pressed her butt into Ashley's crotch, enjoying the skin on skin contact as well as the added warmth.

At this point in Ashley's fantasy she started to wonder if Yvonne was into girls at all, the real Yvonne was more than content to walk around without a shirt on, worked in a male dominated field, preferred female clients, hugged her three times, and even gave her a peck on the cheek. Ashley decided Yvonne was at least curious about girls, and drifted back off into her fantasy.

They both laid there for a few minutes, in silence, keeping things lively by shifting around or squeezing for more warmth, spooning, both of them facing Ashley's night stand.

"What is this?" Yvonne stated as she grabbed the purple sex toy.

"What is what? Oh! My husband and I got a strapless dildo," she responded "I really want to experience doing to another women the stuff he does to me." She thought for sure that the revelation of her interest in girls would have at least motivated Yvonne to shift away from here a little under the covers, if not go running for the hills, but Yvonne just laid there with the same relaxed demeanor, inquisitively inspecting the dildo.

"So you're into girls? Have you used it on anyone yet?"

Ashley explained "I've been turned on by girls for a long time, I always got excited about pleasing another woman the same way I want to be pleased and I think I'd be really good at it. No, I haven't had a chance to use it on another girl yet, we met up with this one couple for a little experimentation, but it didn't feel natural, and we didn't have this awesome toy back then either."

"Well how does it work? I've got a couple toys myself, but nothing like this." As Yvonne asked this, she started to stir a little, was she being inquisitive, or getting turned on?

Not sure what to make of Yvonne's questions, and not to overthink things, Ashley instinctively grabbed some lube, lubed up the bulb, and the shaft, turned on the vibrating bullet inside, and stuck the bulb up here vagina. It wasn't until the strap-on was in her, with the dick part resting between Yvonne's thighs that she realized she didn't need to turn on the vibrator to show here how it worked, and she probably could have described how it worked, but Ashley was nervous and hadn't thought it through.

"Sorry, the only other time I used it, I turned on the vibrator, I'm not trying to do anything here, I just turned it on out of habit." Ashley apologized.

"It's okay, I asked how it works, and that's part of it. I do not mind at all, it feels good." Yvonne said a little breathy. She started to squirm as she tried to reposition herself so the head of it would be vibrating against her clit and teasing her labia. Her hands were already at her side so she was able to move things around without making things obvious.

Ashley could feel the strapless shift around inside of her, and felt the slightest muscle twitch in Yvonne's upper arms, and was wondering what Yvonne was up to, hoping it was leading somewhere, but not wanting to scare her off, so she waited to see what Yvonne did next.

"This is awesome, it's all the fun of having a hard dick pressed against me, but it's attached to a beautiful woman instead of a man!" Yvonne responded, "Does it stay in there real well, like do you think you'd be adjusting it all the time if you were using it on another girl?"

"I don't know." was all Ashley could say, she was too busy trying to decode what Yvonne just said, was she excited about it feeling different, or is she into girls? It didn't matter, Ashley didn't know if it was secure, and Yvonne NEEDED to know if it would stay, and before Ashley knew it, Yvonne slid the strapless dick inside her wet pussy, letting out a small "Fuck." under her breath. "Still secure?"

"Yep!" It was clear Yvonne at least wanted to be her guinea pig, her first, but Ashley stood there frozen for a second, losing her mind trying to figure out if this was an experiment for Yvonne, or if Yvonne was attracted to her. I think Yvonne was keeping her confused on purpose. She had gotten a lot of excitement out of being vague about her feelings towards boys in the past, because she liked being chased, and didn't want to tell those boys she liked them, keeping Ashley a little uncertain was turning her on.

12