Best Role Ever

Story Info
I have sex on stage with my leading lady and no one knows.
3.2k words
4.56
14.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpha_one
alpha_one
18 Followers

I had been doing am dram for about 5 years. I say am dram, the company was pretty good and have their own theatre company, so more semi-pro dram. This was my first lead role, a comedy, playing a generally befuddled politician. My nemesis was an eco-campaigner, who uses me to further her aims. The actress was Cassandra Whitlock, who I'd seen before, but never been in a play with. I was 45, she was 35, a mother of three, slim with small boobs, a great smile and the most wonderful eyes, dark and quizzical. She had long dark brown hair and tended to wear dresses, showing off her slender toned legs. I always fell in love with someone in a cast, but of course I never did anything about it. Too messy as it would ruin the acting, and my family. Not that the latter was giving me much joy, a wife who ignored me and kids who seemed to despise me -- I never understood what I did wrong.

But Cassie was different. She was mature, yet cheeky, with a great sense of humour and an even better laugh. There was a sense of mischief about her, but she was also very professional. Rehearsals were going well, the script was good, the cast had clicked, the director seemed to know what they wanted. Then we had to go to 'that' scene. It had been put off until we were all more relaxed with one another. Of course, it was just acting, and even in the final production we would both be clothed, but simulated sex was something new to me and meant that however you looked at it we were required to be pretty intimate.

What made it more difficult was that we'd already done the scene where she kissed me (my character was being manipulated) and she'd tried it a number of ways, including on the last one sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and gently pulling back. It caught me by surprise, which I suppose was the point. Her character was definitely in charge. The sex scene was short, the opening of the second act, and we laughed our way through it. It was the prelude to a great line. I was supposed to role over, let out a big sigh and start, "That was...", which she would finish with "... brief". We thought it would be a great way to get the audience back into the moment after the break.

At the dress rehearsal I was in hipsters and a tee, she..., well she wore a negligée, black, not quite see through, but low cut, wearing a bra, the hem half way down her thighs and underneath some sheer panties (though I had no idea at the time). My worst fear was getting an erection and this was doing nothing to assuage that fear. We had to get under the covers while the curtains were still closed and I had to start humping before they opened so that the audience were drawn straight in. The original plan had been to be astride her legs, my hands next to her chest, while her arms were raised above her head. But she slid her legs either side of mine and whispered, "More realistic." The curtain opened, I exaggerated my finish, we said the lines and the crew laughed. Then we moved into the rest of the scene, pretending to dress under the covers, I moved away to take a phone call, the result of which was my panicked leaving and so the transition to the next scene.

I got through the rest of the play and all went well, but I couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of her soft inner thighs. That night I wanked thinking about her. The run was a week, Saturday to Saturday, a matinee on each weekend and no performance on Monday, 9 shows.

Show 1

She looked into my eyes, sucked in her top lip and I felt her hands on my waist and back. As I moved she arched slightly so that our groins touched. I rolled away and realised I had started to get hard.

Show 2

We had just clambered under the sheets when Cassie took my left hand and placed it on her boob. She squeezed my hand which in turn meant I squeezed her boob. She whispered, "More natural, don't you think?" I didn't say anything, couldn't say anything as my heart pounded and I felt my arousal begin. As the curtain rose I not only dry humped her, but squeezed her boob, my fingers brushing the nipple, and kissed her softly on the mouth, before rolling over into my line.

Show 3

We moved to our position and I realised that we were much closer, our stomachs touching. I moved my hand towards her boob and as I did so she pulled down the top, revealing that she had dispensed with the bra and so now I was faced with two soft round breasts with small pink nipples. In a quiet voice she said, "You can try sucking them if you want." I didn't need any further invitation and bent my head sucking gently on each nipple in turn and sliding my tongue across and around each nub. As the lights came up she grabbed my hair and, softly pulling my head up, she kissed me fiercely on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth, definitely not an acting kiss. We were definitely grinding now and while the scene went on I found myself rather flustered by the full blown erection I hoped I had managed to disguise.

I thought about Cassie pretty much all of Monday, unable to concentrate on work. I had to seek relief at lunchtime, unable to diffuse my erection in any other way. By the time I got home it was difficult to pay attention to the family or even TV. I kept remembering the sensation of her breasts, so soft and our bodies, pressed against each other. I wanted to fuck her more badly than I have wanted to fuck anyone for a long time, but we were faced with maybe at most 90 seconds before the scene demanded that I roll away, however enjoyable or arousing it might be. That night I jerked off several times, but could not find any visual stimulation that came close to matching the wanton reality of Cassie.

Show 4

From our position on the stage I wondered if anyone in the wings could see us, we were shielded from the audience by the thin duvet under which we were supposed to make our suggestive motions. I struggled to take my eyes off Cassie, every time we were on stage together, searching for some hint of what would happen. As we stood waiting to take our places she just smiled at me and gave my hand a little squeeze. Once in bed I rolled on top of her and braced myself with my right hand, moving my left to her breasts, which disappointingly seemed not just covered but secured with a bra judging from the firmness of the cup. Her hand caught my wrist, perhaps I was to be allowed no further exploration. We were both married after all and perhaps she was worried that we would be found out.

She moved my hand downwards until it reached her soft thigh, then slid it over her skin, pushing up the hem of the negligée until my hand rested on her firm shaved pubis, my thumb laying down the tight line that signified the entrance to the ultimate intimacy. She let go of my hand and placed hers on the small of my back, parting her legs slightly as she did so. We started our motions and I slid my thumb back and forth feeling her lips moisten and slowly part. My movements grew deeper and I could feel the soft wet flesh of her pussy and the tip of my thumb entering the inner core of her, tight and wet. She arched her back and my thumb went deeper, but we had once again reached the point where the curtain had opened, the lights slowly risen and it was time to roll and deliver my line. I did so regretfully and then turned to get dressed, as stiff as I had ever been and wishing that we were not constrained by this fleeting groundhog day of intimacy.

Show 5

I honestly didn't know where to put my hands but before I could decided whether tonight was to be a boob squeezing one or if she wanted me to finger her again, Cassie pushed her hands down her front and onto my groin. One hand found the waistband of my hispters and slid under until she touched my cock, already hard just at the thought of the being pressed against her. She encircled my shaft and pulled gently up and then pushed gently down until the head was revealed. The smallest amount of pre-cum provided some lubrication and I felt her thumb pass over the tip so that on the pulling stroke she created a smoother motion. I began to feel the beginning of a tingle and realised that if she kept going I would cum over her hand, but the 90 seconds was up, the lights were shining and I reluctantly rolled away and said my line.

Show 6

There was some technical difficulty and the second half began in something of a rush. Cassie pushed my hipsters down so my cock was exposed and rubbed over her tummy, but I couldn't even think about what was happening before the lights went up, I rolled away and spoke the line. Her response always got a laugh, but the rest of the show passed in something of a blur and I'm not sure I was as quick or sharp as I should have been. The interlude was always so brief, yet it felt like the prelude to something more. It also felt like the ultimate tease but there was never a chance to get her on her own and see if this could be something more. Perhaps she was just having fun.

Show 7

Cassie suggested we get into position early and I could sense there was something different from her bright eyes and slight blush. As we moved into position she pushed my thigh and at the same time opened hers so that whereas I was usually straddling her, this time I was between her legs. She stared into my eyes, almost daring me to look away. Her hand travelled downwards and she pushed my hipsters down, this time showing great athleticism by sitting up slightly so that my underwear was pushed down almost to my knees, freeing my already erect penis. She took me firmly in her grasp and as she sank back she pulled me forward and guided me into her pussy, then her hands were on my hips guiding me deeper.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

The sensation of entering her was as it has ever been for me. Soft, warm, inviting as if walking into a room were coloured linens hung and each could be moved aside in turn until the sensation of being surrounded was complete. I could not help but pull back slightly and then re-enjoy the sensation of sliding into her. She bit her lip, arched her back and urged me on. I was aware of my movements and the way the duvet was lifting more substantially than it had before. I was also conscious that I was not wearing any protection and I had no idea if she was using any contraception. My moral dilemma was ended as the curtains opened and I, for the first time in my life, had to fake an orgasm. It took longer to roll away as I did not want to leave and I said my line before I moved, though move I did. I think her response got the biggest laugh ever that night -- and I was a little bit crushed.

Show 8

Cassie caught me at the beginning of the break and pulled me to one side. She glanced furtively around to check no one could see us or overhear us, tucked into the dark area that led behind the stage. She moved her face close to mine and her hands were on my neck. I thought for a moment she was going to kiss me, but she simply whispered, "I want you to come in me." Then she moved back slightly, she may even have cocked her head slightly to one side, inviting a response. "Are you, I mean, is it..." She just smiled, stepped back and turned away. I wondered if I should go to the nearest loo, knock one out and then there was unlikely to be a problem, though she might be disappointed. I really couldn't tell. Did she like me? Was this some kind of game? A dare? For one brief moment I wondered if she was looking to get pregnant, but her children and the age of her youngest suggested that she and her husband were able to, and still enjoying, a physical relationship. I'd never picked up on any sense of a problem and while I had often fallen slightly in love with at least one co-star in previous productions, but had never had any sense in which this feeling might be reciprocated.

I had no more time to ruminate as I needed to get ready for the second act and so I made my way to the wings, head still reeling from her request.

I am not someone who would be considered excessive in terms of time, when making love, or in this case fucking. Age means that I often can't perform, even when rigid and fear of this frustration, both for me and I presume my partner, frequently means that consummation, as opposed to foreplay is rather brief. But I wasn't sure if 90 seconds was enough, even for me. Luckily Cassie did everything she could to make sure I was straining at the leash, having pulled the negligée up under her armpits, so that she was effectively completely naked and having made sure that my cock was sprung almost before the duvet had covered us. I entered her and immediately began to thrust deeply, she arched more urgently and pulled me hard into her, the tingle was there and whereas I might normally have varied speed and depth on this occasion I let it flow and within seconds I was lapping cum deep into her warm, wet, tight cunt and straining with every sinew. I thrust again, groaned with ecstasy and realised that the lights were up. I said my line staring down at her face as she carefully pulled her night dress down.

I had used a lot of energy and it took a while for me to regain my composure. It was not my finest performance and afterwards I struggled to even sleep.

Show 9

Nothing was said. She wouldn't even look at me, except when we were on stage. Perhaps I was done, perhaps that was it. I was resigned to all good things ending, especially as this was the last show, after which there was the cast party, at which partners would be present, so it seemed natural that some sensible reality should creep into the situation. But I was wrong.

When we got into the bed your knees were pulled up to your chest and you stuck your fingers in your mouth before gripping me. You pulled me down towards you, but lifted your bottom slightly so that the tip of my cock pressed against the pink puckered kiss of your ass. You guided me and I pushed hard until the rings of muscle gave way one after the other and I slid deeper into the most taboo recess of your body. The extra grip and the whole extraordinariness of the situation meant I came within a few strokes, your body drawing the essence out of mine. But as the lights rose your legs extended and I was quickly expelled and we were once more engaged in the scene and I for one gave it my most, ringing laughs from every line and playing the role with manic gusto.

The after show party

We all took our bows at the end, the play a huge success. We had to strike the set, but we'd managed with limited furniture and props. Thence to the lounge for the party. She was there with her husband and children, so even though everyone said hi to everyone else it was all very much an anti-climax, as it often is when a play has finished and you know that these people who have been your family for three months are all going to go their separate ways and many you'll never see again. I sat and drank and talked and wondered, but could feel the fantasy of this event seeping away to be replaced by the hum drum reality of my every day life of routine and drudgery. Then I looked up and she caught my eye from across the room. She smiled and nodded her head towards the back stage area. She walked off and glanced over her shoulder at me as she passed through the door. The toilets are that way, so I made my excuses and wandered over and through, already feeling incredibly guilty and not sure why. On the other side I walked down the dimly lit corridor, but can see no sign of her. I reached the end, near the green room, where there is also a small sewing area, for minor repairs. It is only curtained off and there she stood. She looked great in her light summer dress, slim yet still with curves. She took my hand and pulled me into the room, closing the curtain behind us. Then she knelt in front of me and began to undo my belt.

"There was one thing we couldn't really do on stage, so I thought we could do it now."

She didn't really give me a chance to comment, let alone object as she wrestled my zip down, pulled at my hipsters and released my already semi hard cock. She took it in her hand and slowly licked the tip before slowly sliding her lips over the head and down the shaft. She sat back and looked at me as she continued to suck and draw me back and forth. Her eyes were wide and I could not tell watch she was thinking. Her tongue slid around my shaft and she created the same sensation as when I was buried in her, soft, warm, wet. I could not resist, the tingle came, I tensed, let out a short moan and came in her mouth in slow waves. She did not vary her movements, or take her eyes from me. Not until every last drop were licked and swallowed. Then she released me. Stood up. Wiped her mouth and kissed me. No words, just an absence. She was gone.

I realised I had wanted to do more, to feel her body, to touch and stroke every inch of her, to provide her with a climax, demonstrate my own cunnilingual skills. But she was gone. And I never did see her again. Well, just once, when I went to a performance at the theatre of a play she happened to be in, but in the dark of the auditorium I'm certain she couldn't see me, and inhabiting a different persona she was distanced from the person I had known.

alpha_one
alpha_one
18 Followers