Best So Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not sure, sir, climb in and we'll find out." Amidst giggles and steamy kisses, we three rode to the house of the J.P. Jake took the task of knocking on the door, as we all climbed unsteadily from the carriage.

Within minutes of knocking on the door, the ceremony was under way, within fifteen, it was done, witnessed, thank you, Blaze, and paper work filled out and signed, all legal like. Married.

All I remember is being in Kian's arms, feeling him crush me to him, whispering over and over, "My wife." The look in his eyes stunned me, swamped me with so many emotions, so much hope for this new beginning. I knew once word was leaked out to the world, we'd both be inundated by calls a million, but at this moment, I didn't care. I was his wife, and he was my husband.

"My husband." I tried softly, making him smile. Like him, I kept saying it, watching his smile broaden to a happy grin. Outside, still unsteady, and laughing like loons, we spun back to the carriage. We laughed, still celebrating as we dropped Blaze off at his hotel and snuggled the whole trip back to the boat.

We said good night to Jake at the head of the dock and moseyed slowly to his boat. We passed Ben's dark boat, figuring they were still out, and spun onto the swim platform of his. We were at the door to the salon when I heard Harry call my name. I looked up to Ben's fly bridge, spotting Harry's dark shape there. "Yeah, Harry?"

"You know, it was never me."

"Yeah, I know, Harry, but you could've stopped her. Especially when you knew everything she heard and repeated was a lie." I saw his head drop, knowing that he, as a friend, could've stopped his wife's viciousness with the truth as even he knew it.

"She's not the same person." I heard him mutter.

"None of us are anymore, Harry. Everything changes."

"You certainly did. You look fantastic, by the way."

"Thanks, Harry."

"So, what's the deal with the ring? You two getting married?"

"Something like that, sooner or later." Kian answered him, smiling down into my eyes.

"Kian, she's a good girl. No matter what anybody says." Harry said from his dark perch. "I'm sorry, for what it's worth."

"Accepted, Harry. Go to bed."

"Yeah, yeah. You kids keep it down to a dull roar so I won't have to jerk off, like I did this afternoon." Kian snorted out an amused laugh, while I could only shake my head. That's just Harry. Kian led me into the salon, still snickering.

"C'mere, wife." He grinned, tugging me into his arms, swaying slightly.

His mouth captured mine, plundered it really, letting me know, the dessert course had just begun. I kept up, nipping, gasping when he touched those spots, growling when I wanted more from him. We were almost beginning the actual act, when someone started banging on the salon door.

"What the hell?" Kian growled. "Next vacation is off Cabo, like thirty miles off Cabo. No idiots banging on my door...WHAT?" his aggravated snarl echoed through the marina.

"Well, isn't this sweet?" Keira smiled, slithering past Kian, opening the path for Prissy to brush past him. "How in the hell did the Whore of Beantown get her claws into an intelligent man like you, Kian? Did she make you promises? Just so you know, she's a pathological liar, a diabolical..."

"Wait just a minute..." Kian began, but in her hoity toitey fashion, she steamrolled right over him.

"...instigator of multiple slanderous attacks on me, and my friends. She's being investigated for embezzling money from Stretch and his business, for not documenting all her income from him when she was working for him." She took a breath. "Not to mention, all the graffiti and vicious vandalism that's been plaguing my neighborhood, and poor Prissy. Thanks to Miss Oh-So-Wonderful here, Prissy's marriage is in the toilet."

"What? How?" Kian began, but again, steamrolled.

"Oh, she's been fucking Harry for years!! Never thought anybody would find out about all those little rendezvous in those tawdry motels, did you?" Prissy shrieked in my face. I met Kian's eyes over Prissy's head, saw how angry he was getting. "Well, I did find out, you miserable twat. And you know what? Harry will ALWAYS be my husband."

"Maybe he will, but that isn't going to stop him from finding someone who just wants him, and not the piles of money he brings home." I said just loud enough for her to hear.

With a piercing shriek, she launched herself at me. I didn't think, didn't blink. Just shoved my open palm forward and through her, like my instructor had taught me. I saw her slam back into Keira, and they both fell. I saw the blood flood out of Prissy's nose in a gush and looked up at Kian. His expression was sterner than I'd ever seen, but not directed toward me.

"Alright, Ladies, and I'm using that term extremely loosely at the moment. You, quit your blubbering! Surely you have three plastic surgeons on speed dial who can give you someone else's nose in no time! And you, your screeching and caterwauling will not fly in this no bullshit zone here. I actually know the truth, the whole truth of everything you've just accused her of and if you don't get your fat fucking, jealous ass off my boat this instant, I'm throwing you overboard! And in the morning you'll be assaulted by my lawyers and the reams of lawsuits I'll slam you both with. Now, GO!"

They scurried quickly off the boat, Prissy leaving dime sized blood drops to mark her retreat. He stood in the doorway, watching them scurry to Ben's boat. "How did you stand it? Such open hatred."

"I ignored it mostly. They've never been big parts of my life. Just speed bumps in my life and in my relationship with Gordon." I waited for him to turn back to me.

"Never again." I heard him whisper. "Even knowing everything, the way she twisted everything to suit her purpose, to try and destroy you. Do they know about the books?"

"I don't think they do."

"Do they know about the pay-off?" He asked, finally turning to face me. The expression on his face wasn't one I'd expected. I saw peace in his face.

"No, definitely not. It would take away their best weapon against me. Stretch wouldn't tell them I bailed his business out so he could sell it and move back here. That would ruin his whole put upon act and leave him with no sympathetic ears, no allies."

"I know. Someday, he'll get his, that, I promise. Come here. That's one hell of a right you've got there." He said, opening his arms wide for me to rush into them. I held on tight, feeling his arms curl me even tighter.

Another knock on the salon door. I looked up into his face, watched the shutter come down and started praying for whoever the fool was on the other side of the door. Ben stood nervously out there, when Kian opened the door again.

"I'd like to offer you both my deepest apologies for my wife's..." was as far as he got before Kian stopped him cold.

"Your apologies are nothing more than hollow, empty words that do nothing to assuage the pain your wife, and her friend have caused repeatedly to a woman, who is more woman than either of them could ever dream of being. If empty words are all you brought, consider them served and go away." Kian slouched in the doorway, waiting while Ben gulped a few mouthfuls of air. "You may want to put a muzzle on her the next time you take her out in public. Have a nice night." With that, Kian shut the door in his face and made a point of locking it. "Y'think that'll keep them at bay until morning?"

"I can only hope so." I smiled, thinking of his outrage, it gave me a lump thinking about having him on my side, having him as a husband. "Hey, there, Rock star...wanna toy with a groupie?" I teased, making him smile.

"Boy, do I! C'mere, my groupie." Laughing, I led him down to the master cabin, letting him catch me in the doorway. "My wife, I'll never get tired of saying that."

"I'll never get tired of hearing it, or saying, my husband. Now, my husband, take me to bed and make mad wild love to me until dawn." I grinned, feeling him pick me up and carry me in to the bed.

"Mad, wild love? Hmmm, I just might be able to do that, wife."

His mouth was already turning me into a horn ball of need as he set me on my feet. His hands, those wide palmed, strong hands were so gentle, but oh, when he grabbed my hip, my ass, I felt his masculine power, felt a thrill to my core.

His fingers slid up into my top knot, knocking the clips to the floor, letting my hair slither down my back. I felt him bury his face in a mass of my hair, breathe deep, groan, threading his fingers through it. "Mmmm, love your hair...like silk...mmm."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, nuzzling just under his ear, where I knew he liked. Nipping with gentle bites, soft lips down the solid column of his neck, I let my fingers slither through his hair, down over those massive shoulders, inside his shirt.

His hands were sliding the skimpy sheath I'd worn, up and quickly, over my head, baring the strapless bra and matching panties. I heard his growl of appreciation, as his hands made short work of the bra. I slid his shirt from his shoulders, letting him shrug out of it, letting it fall to the floor with the growing pile of discards.

I was being entwined into him. His hands slid silkily down my spine, setting blazes off all over me, while his mouth egged me on higher, whispers between hot, moist, playful, passionate kisses. They skimmed over my ass, down my thigh, curling his body around mine, wrapping my leg around his waist, tying me up in him.

I was putty in his hands and he was a master artiste. He knew everywhere to touch me, just how to touch me to make me limp with need, begging, pleading. How to set ablaze the wild woman inside me with soft, murmurs of how I felt around his cock, wrapped in him. Higher and higher, he drove me, willingly, reveling in every touch, every slow thrust, every wiggle, and every brush of his fingertips.

I rose over him, breathing heavily, mind, blown away to primal level and fixated on mating, gazing down, and taking in his beloved face, his wide shoulders, and well maintained chest, solid and strong. His hand rose to cup my cheek and I sank into his palm. He was enrapt as he slid his thumb slowly over my bottom lip, watching as he parted my lips, as my tongue peeked out to taste.

I felt his cock swell and throb inside me when I slid his thumb between my lips, sucked it in. I felt a freshening wave building, brewing in my cunt. Friction is a wonderful thing, heat, energy. I felt his fingers slide along my engorged hole, sending tremors through me, felt his cock slide even deeper, awakening that deep button, made me gasp, moan. His hands knew when to knead, to mold, to caress so softly, so gently, when to grab hard, roughly, when to slide in and rub my clit.

I rode him like he taught me to ride his horses, swaying, letting the rhythm build, take me along. I felt his legs shift, his arms curling around me, curling me into him, as I felt my body explode.

He rolled us over, took over sliding in and out of me, squishing wetly as I came and came on his cock. His soft whispers in my ear as he kept stroking into me, drove me even higher, drove my body to erupt in sinuous squirmings, writhing in his embrace, on his cock. My hands slid up his chest, around his shoulders, trailing down his back, feeling his body move against mine.

Skin on skin, in a moonlit room, slithering together, gasping, groaning. I was lost in him, lost in this moment of combined, blissful mating, of orgasm. I felt his fingertips along my brow, trailing down my cheek to my lips. I lifted eyelids that felt like ten ton trucks, to focus on his shadowed face, to see his eyes tender with love and amazement, his sweet smile. "Mmm, was that mad and wild enough for you, my wife?" He purred, a soft rumble.

"Oh, aye, it twas, my husband." I mumbled, sleepily. "But, I think I asked for until dawn." His grin spread instantly, with a chuckle.

"We've some time before dawn yet." He laid soft kisses on my already closed eyes, my lips, snuggled me even tighter into his embrace.

A tongue woke me, and a mouth that captured my clit in a warm suction, instantly waking it and me. His fingers were sliding, slithering through my soggy cunt lips, sliding into me, bringing a low groan through my lips.

I think he mumbled good morning around my clit, as his fingers pulsed hard, brought me to that immensely needy spot where I really NEED his cock to fill me. Growling and moaning, I told him so, over and over, occasionally shouting, howling as I rode his fingers and mouth, coming hard, moaning loud and long.

"Mmm, I want you coming on me with the dawn." He growled in my ear as he slithered between my legs, as he slid his iron spike of a cock into my wet and soggy hole, sending me into the evergasm, that deep groaning, constant coming with every stroke, every touch.

He rose over me, his face just catching those first sunrays, stroking in and out me, stroking his fingers all over me. I met his eyes as he leaned over, thrusting with everything he had, pounding into me. I held on, letting this evergasm continue with every stroke, gasping hoarsely.

I felt him shudder, jerk me tighter, bite my shoulder, slowly collapse onto me. Blistering, brain frying orgasms like that would turn me into a blithering idiot in no time...but, what a way to go.

I woke alone, to our bright cabin. I didn't think my body would obey me and move just yet, so I lay there, dreaming a little, thinking about the events from last night, feeling my shoulder aching a little, wondering what the fall out might entail, wondering if it was in this morning's paper, wondering where my sexy man had gotten off to.

I gave my body the order and with some creaking, got out of bed and straight into the shower. Hot water sluicing over my extremely well loved body was enough to put me on that knife edge of lust, wishing for him to come in and just take me again.

My imagination put his hands on my body, his body pressing tight against mine. With a well-directed stream of the shower head, I drove myself over. Quivering still, I rinsed out the conditioner and then my body. I managed to dress myself without falling over for a change and went in search of my husband. Whenever I thought of him like that, as my husband, this giddy, goofy, effervescent bubbling filled me completely.

Grinning foolishly I searched through the main floor, salon, bedrooms, even the storage room, nothing, so I headed out, watching through the windows.

I walked out onto the aft swim platform, looking down the dock, toward the parking lot, again, nothing. I shrugged and went back inside to grab some breakfast and my book. Armed and fortified with an apple and a muffin, a mug full of coffee and my latest Nora Roberts book, I snuggled into the lazy lounger in the salon, for a fix of my favorite addiction, reading.

I was lost in Nora's Irish tale, apple gnawed down and forgotten, muffin nibbled on, my heartbeat thumping along with Jasmine's as she ran along the castle wall, when he returned, startling me a little when he sat beside me.

"Were you in a love scene?" He asked, a lazy smile spreading that tempting mouth.

"No, it was an action scene. Good morning." I set my book aside, kind of slithered around him to kiss him. He slid me into his lap, wrapping me into him.

"Good morning. Nibbled a bit this morning?"

"A little. Do you have anything going on that I might be able to get you to cancel?" I purred, snuggling in under his chin, pressing kisses along his jaw, the column of his neck.

"No, business is done for the day. I've asked our captain to find us a nice, secluded spot for swimming and other activities. Mmmm, keep this up and I'll be banging you right here...where everybody can see...mmmm, oh." He groaned.

I felt his whole being responding to my ministrations. I slid one hand between us, rubbing his hardening cock through his shorts. Neither of us noticed the engines starting, the crew running the lines, the boat maneuvering out of the slip and out into the channel. "Mmmm, easy...easy..." his hands slowed, slowing my own and my body, feeling that urgency railing at this crest of the first wave.

"In front of everybody, huh? C'mon, bang me now." I dared as I nibbled along his bottom lip, tugging him onto me. I felt his groan as his hardness fit into my heat, as I slithered my legs around his.

"Bang you now? ...hmm, I thought you might've liked to hear what the harbormaster and the marina owners had to say about last night." He whispered in my ear as I was trailing my lips over his throat.

Did I want to know more than I wanted him? Hmmm, gossip whore that I am had to know. I leaned back, gazing patiently into his face.

"I thought you might. I was asked to the harbormaster's office this morning because others complained, have complained before about your ex's brother and his friends. They've been barred for two years and fined seventy-five grand."

"Well, now..."

"Then the marina owner added his two cents worth. He's banned them for life from the marina and kicked them out then and there." I felt my jaw drop, amazed at this turn around. I knew he hadn't yet mentioned what he'd been there for. "I can hear the wheels turning in there."

"And they called you in for?"

"It's like this, I showed up, found all of them there. By the way, the one with the boobs looks like a raccoon. The rest looked like they'd spent the whole night fighting and drinking, which I'm told they did. Did you hear anything?" He asked with a cheeky grin, before continuing.

"The harbormaster had the chief of police there this morning, looking for them for the altercation at the restaurant. The chief wanted our side of the story, so I told him. He asked if I wanted to press charges for anything, which being the magnanimous guy I am, I politely declined."

"Such a gentleman, you are, husband." I grinned as he tipped his hat. "They're gone...how awesome is that? I think I could get used to this kinda stuff..."

"Revenge?"

"No...having a kind of power to wield...to just make the shit stop." I answered, gazing up into those amber eyes. He thought for a minute, gazing back at me steadily.

"That group is done. The Harbormaster took me aside after they scrambled back to the boat, told me that not everything done on this island, stays on the island, sometimes it travels. It seems they're all being watched by the Coast Guard, ATF, DEA and the local police for suspicion of smuggling in drugs."

"Stretch..." I began.

"...is suspected of being the mastermind, yes. Your ex's brother is one fucked up bastard."

My brain went into hyperdrive. The son I'd had with his brother, my son, finally and completely free of his alcoholic, drug addicted father. No more harassing phone calls for money, to heap abuse upon my boy. Kian and I had discussed the Boyo many times, and what would be his best path. Every time the Boyo was headed for the golden ticket, his uncle re-appeared, fubarring everything.

"Oh, please God, make him screw up, let him get caught." I said softly with my eyes closed.

"He will, sooner or later." He leaned back on the lounger, dragging me on top of him.

"From your sexy mouth to God's benevolent ear." I gazed down at this face I loved so much, so completely, seeing something new every time. His bottom lip caught my attention, seeing it so full and strong, sent whips of need through me, frying my brain.

"Your brain just shut off, didn't it?" He asked. I nodded, mesmerized by his lip and the almost overpowering urge to just start nibbling on it and never stop. I watched as his lips spread into a satisfied smirk, feeling his hands trail up my spine. "I just love it when that happens. Your eyes go all fuzzy and unfocused, your whole body gets all loose and relaxed." I blinked and looked into his grinning eyes, grinning back.