Best Summer of My Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to her house, Pam opened the door discreetly and hurried me inside, lest any neighbors see. But once the door was closed, she was all over me, pushing me into the wall and practically assaulting me. She was wearing a see-through royal blue mesh cover over a matching silk thong and a shelf bra, along with very high heels. Pam loved those heels, and they really accentuated her legs and ass. And again, the odor wafting from my body was making her shake with lust.

"I thought you'd never get here" she said breathlessly as her lips sought mine. "I've been so damn hot for you all day. At work this morning I could barely keep my mind on the job. I even turned down an opportunity to show a house this afternoon because I didn't want to miss being with you!" She was pressing her body into mine, getting my sweat all over her, and she didn't give a damn.

"I've been thinking about you too, on and off all weekend. I want to fuck you as much as you want to fuck me.... Mrs. Cohen." I attacked the side of her neck, right above where her shoulder began, and Pam let out a long, lusty moan.

"Try to call me Mommy upstairs, Baby. Now, follow Mommy upstairs." She took my hand and led me up to her bedroom. I tell you, I would have followed those sleek, tan legs and that perfectly shaped ass anywhere she wanted to lead me. My cock was leading the rest of me by 8 inches, right up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. Fuck it, I decided. If she could put herself out there like this for me, I could give her whatever she wanted or needed. But I had to know one thing first."

"I'm glad to call you whatever you like, Pam" I said as we entered her room. "I just want to make sure Michael and Deb (her kids, both a year younger than me) won't be home."

"They're both working at the Jones Beach Theatre for the summer. They love it, they get to see the concerts for free.... and they won't be home until very late tonight. Were you worried, Baby?" she said as she caressed my thick dark blond hair, looking at me with a distinct hunger.

"Not worried, but I sure as hell don't want to get caught fucking their Mommy.... er, MY Mommy." I grinned at her, and she nearly threw me on the floor to fuck me right on the carpet.

"That's the spirit" Pam said as she pushed me backwards until my legs hit her bed and I toppled on my back. She crawled on top of me, that coverup rising above her hips, exposing all of her ass with the strip of satin barely covering her pussy and up the crack of her ass. I knew because there was a full mirror right behind her and I had an excellent viewpoint.

I caressed her round, smooth cheeks with both hands as she pushed her hands up under my moist white t-shirt. She rubbed my hairy chest, all damp and sticky, and she licked my chest all over, from my washboard tummy up to my pecs, all tight and sculpted. She licked every drop of moisture from my torso, making me moan and shake with pure desire.

"Keep licking and kissing my chest.... Mommy! It feels amazing, your hot tongue all over me!" When I said "Mommy", Pam ground her panty covered pussy right down against my cock, still covered in my jeans. She didn't have to tell me how hot she was; it was radiating off her body in waves. I firmly gripped her ass as I kissed down her throat to her collarbone. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, and she pulled me over on top of her.

"Yes, Baby, give Mommy what I need so badly. I love your hot, young body, I love it when you're sticky and when you smell so delicious." She was writhing under me as we ditched my shirt and her coverup. I sucked eagerly on her swollen nipples and then I bit them, the way I knew she craved. I could almost feel them pulsing between my lips and teeth. Then she unsnapped my pants with just one hand as her other hand plucked at my nipples, making me thrust my hips up, trying to get pressure on my erect prick. She kept using one hand to unzip my pants, using her foot to push them down my legs. She was ready to get fucked, but I wanted to do something special for 'Mommy' first.

I slipped down her body, moving quickly, before she had a chance to even think of protesting. "It's my turn to taste you, Mommy" I said with a wicked lilt to my voice. "I'm going to eat your pussy until you beg me to stop!"

"I might never want you to stop, Baby. Mommy loves having her pussy eaten, especially by a man who knows what he's doing. Do you think you have what it takes?" Her eyes were glowing with desire as she prepared herself for my oral assault.

"One way to find out.... Mommy" I sneered as I pulled her little thong to the side, and I loved the sight of her very neatly trimmed hair on her mound. Her pussy smelled rich and fragrant, but I didn't spend a lot of time smelling her. I licked up her lips right away, from the bottom near her anus right up her gash to her clit. I used my hands to forcefully push her thighs wide apart and her lips parted a little, showing off the lovely pink of her pussy and the slick coating of her juices oozing from her depth, seeping down into the crack of her ass. I chased those juices down, swirling my tongue along her crack and then up one side of her pussy and down the other.

Pam... Mrs. Cohen... was clawing at her sheets with one hand, as her hips moved around in a big circle and her other hand roughly massaged her tits. She was gasping, muttering, cursing, as I devoured her. My body felt sticky and slimy, but she loved it, loved how my odor mixed with the scent of her pussy. I didn't know how she would clear out the powerful smells in the room before her kids came home, but I didn't care, not right then. I had other things on my mind.

I kept exploring her pussy with my tongue, finding her most sensitive places as she writhed all over the bed. Pam's thighs wrapped around my head, then she released me enough so I could take a few breaths, then she was almost crushing me again. Through it all I kept sucking and licking her slick cunt lips and her clit, and when she started shaking hard, I thrust two fingers deep into her pussy while I sucked on her pebble-like clit.

"Eat me, fuck me, use my body, you dirty, nasty man! Make Mommy cum hard! OHGODDAMMITTOHELL!" she howled as I pumped my fingers in her steaming hot hole, and Pam rode the powerful wave of her orgasm as her juices seeped onto her thighs and down the crack of her ass. The sheet under her cheeks was soaked, the proverbial 'wet spot'. Her legs shook wildly until she was too tired to shake any more.

"You may be twenty-one, but you eat pussy like a skilled stud! Damn, that was amazing!"

"You're pretty wild yourself, Mrs. Cohen" I teased, lightly slapping her ass. "It really turns me on when you talk dirty like that."

"I love talking dirty during sex. But aside from sex, I am usually as prim and proper as a schoolmarm" she chuckled. "Not in the way I dress; I'm a very modern woman there. But I probably wouldn't say 'shit' if my mouth was full of it. Or 'cock' for that matter. Which it's about to be full of." Pam gave me a predatory smile as she slithered down my body in that sexy outfit aside from the cover, which had been ditched a while ago.

"Take your fill, 'Mommy'" I taunted. "Eight inches should be very satisfying." I was going to do my best to keep up with her kinky play and dirty mouth. Speaking of her dirty mouth, she was silent for the time being, licking her way down the center of my tummy, through the light hairs around my navel and the thicker patch below, on her way to my pubic hair, which was full of my sweat. The closer she got to my cock and balls, the faster her tongue moved. But before she got to my throbbing member, Pam, with a wicked wink, pushed my legs up, giving her access to my balls and my ass. I was particularly fragrant there and her tongue attacked my most private areas, the crack of my ass and my perineum.

She swirled and whorled, not going slow at all, while her hand took a firm grasp of my swollen dick at the base. Her head bobbed up and down at an impressive speed and her tongue was lathering me up. I twisted around in the sheets, spreading my scent all over her bed. I was grunting as her other hand rubbed my torso all over as her mouth sucked my cock expertly, easily the best blowjob I ever had. Of course, Pam had a lot of experience compared to the much younger women I had been with before. She also had a degree of sexual confidence none of the younger women.

Suddenly, Pam stopped, squeezing the base of my dick tighter as she pulled her mouth away, leaving a trail of spittle from the head to her lips, both of which were glistening from the wetness of her mouth. "You love when Mommy sucks your dick, don't you? Tell me, you sweaty, dirty boy! Tell me what I want to hear!"

She looked overheated, breathing hard like her earlier climax never happened. I had a good idea what she was looking for. "I do love it when my Mommy sucks my cock like a cheap slut! Now suck it some more and maybe I'll give you a good hard fuck. Blow me, Mommy-slut!"

Pam almost gasped in delight as she quickly started sucking me again, lashing my glans with her tongue and playing with my balls between her slender fingers. She sucked my cock, she sucked my balls, which were also coated with sweat. She even licked my crack as she stroked my dick in her strong hand. The woman was wild with lust as I kept calling her "Mommy" and giving her all sorts of instructions.

Before I let myself explode, I pushed her off (gently) and maneuvered her onto her hands and knees, tugging her thong down to her thighs. "Now I'm going to fuck you, Mommy, hard and dirty, just how you love it! Your pussy is mine, Mommy!"

Pam was moaning and shivering as I put the head to the lips of her dripping gash. "Come on, you dirty boy! Fuck Mommy's cunt, and fuck it hard. I'm so fucking hot for you!" I slid in easily, thrusting all eight inches in with no resistance but still, she was a snug fit. That cunt clamped down on me like I was a custom fit for her. She let out a long howl as I grasped her red hair like the mane on a lion. I grunted in her ear "You want your son to fuck you? You want him to take you when he comes home from the beach, before he has a chance to clean up, right?"

"YES! I want Michael to take me, especially while he's hot and sweaty!"

"Maybe we should both fuck you together sometime! He can fuck your cunt while I take your ass! And Deb can shove her pussy right in your face!" It was the dirtiest fantasy I could imagine, and it rang her bells like she was Big Ben. Immediately Pam was cumming as I thrust into her back and forth, filling her with my thickness, as deep as I could. Her muscles were spasming wildly, massaging my entire cock as I pushed in and out, and Pam just couldn't stop cumming as I kept repeating all the wicked things I could think of. I told her Debbie probably wanted to fuck her brother while she ate her Mom, I told her what a slut she was for even having such thoughts. All the while I fucked her, and all the while she grabbed at the sheets and howled out her approval and desire.

"OH GOD! How do you know this? How do you know what I need?" My balls slapped her clit and I kept her hair tangled in my fingers. All the while, my already sweaty, soaked body kept dripping down onto her back and the room was redolent with our natural pheromones. It was probably wafting throughout the rest of the house.

Finally, I was tired and ready to cum. Softer: "I need to cum, Mommy. Where do you want your dirty boy to shoot it?"

"Fuck my tits, Baby, fuck Mommy's tits and cum all over my chest. Even my face. Spray it and coat my body!" I pulled back, flipped her onto her back, and put my cock between her awesome tits. The slickness from her pussy and the sweat in her cleavage made it easy to glide in that channel. "Fuck Mommy's tits, cum on them, cum on my face!" Between the back pressure, her slick cleavage and her dirty talk, it only took about twenty strokes before I could hold back no longer and I ejaculated thick gushes of my cum all over her chest, between her tits, and then I jerked the rest out onto her chin and nose. It was probably as much as I'd ever cum in my life, and it looked so good all over Pam.

I knelt over her, my knees straddling Pams' upper body, and I was breathing heavy with my hands on my hips and my dick dangling down. I was also smiling at her since she was smiling up at me, obviously very satisfied. "You're a great lay, Frank. And so damn kinky minded too!"

"I could say the same about you, Mrs. Cohen. An awesome partner with a wicked mind. I'm glad you didn't throw me out when I mentioned Michael and me both fucking you, and then added Deb to the mix. I just got in the moment."

"Believe me, you struck a real nerve when you said that. I didn't expect it, and I never even considered it before. I've never even considered having sex with a woman before. But now you have me thinking. If you know a wild young woman, it could be fun to act out." Her eyes twinkled when she said that.

"I know a few wild girls, by reputation. I haven't got a clue how I would even suggest something like that to them, though!" We both laughed at that.

"Let's take a shower together, and then I'll heat up something for dinner. You must be starved by now." She wasn't wrong; I felt like I could eat an entire side of beef by then. We took a hot, sensuous shower, using a lot of soap and more than a little kissing. We just used our hands on each other while we kissed aggressively and soon enough, she came on my fingers, and I let loose another load down her drain.

By then I was almost beyond starved, but I insisted on helping Pam air out her bedroom and I helped her change the bedding so her kids wouldn't be wondering what the hell went on there during the afternoon/evening. Then we sat in her kitchen, sharing heated up lamb stew she had in the fridge. It was delicious, and we had a nice conversation that didn't touch on sex at all. We were just two people enjoying a meal as well as each other's company.

I left around 9; I had to be up at 6 the next morning for work, and I was pretty well wiped out. We confirmed for the following Tuesday, and that's how the summer went. Every Tuesday I took the truck back after doing her yard, and then I came back, hot and sweaty, and I did Pam, except one Tuesday when it rained all day. I didn't work, and neither did her kids. It was a disappointment, but it made the next week all the more intense. Pam was one of the greatest lays of my life.

As things turned out, she wasn't the only woman I fucked that summer. More on that next time.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As usual, I appreciate your comments and your votes. Thanks for reading!

12