Best Workout

Story Info
An average day at the gym turns erotic.
1.5k words
4.16
10.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEST WORKOUT

He was getting his daily sweat on at the tony fitness club he belonged to. It was the kind of place people pay too much to join so they can be left alone to lift weights in a plush, air-conditioned facility. All around were the usual suspects. Former athletes, D list actors and actresses, the bored (and most likely horny) housewives trying a little too hard with too much make-up on and the rail thin barbies doing unnecessary extras on the treadmill trying to work off today's kale salad lunch so that heaven forbid they don't gain an ounce. Everybody was wearing the latest Beats or Bose headphones so that there was no chance they would be expected to engage or acknowledge another human life form. This place was everything that people who are not from California use to illustrate what's wrong with California. Then he saw her and suddenly everything was different.

She was just his flavor. Tall with long shapely legs. Caramel complexion. A curvy figure with a nice round ass that the baggy workout shorts she was wearing couldn't begin to hide. Topped of with the perkiest pair of D cup breasts he had seen in a while. Back in the day they would have called her a stallion. He was looking and she was looking at him looking. Their eyes met and lingered and then they both went back to what they had been doing. He made every effort not to stare or be caught watching her but for the rest of his workout he was always aware of where she was and what she was doing.

After he finished, he headed for the locker room for the usual, Jacuzzi and a shower. As he dressed, he was kicking himself for not stopping to at least say hello to her. Chances are they wouldn't run into each other again since this wasn't his usual workout time. He was never one to approach women with some lame player line, but a simple hello wouldn't have hurt. He finished and checked the presentation in the mirror. Understated pin stripe suit, custom shirt open at the neck and his trade-mark French cuffs and cufflinks. Not bad for 50. He stood 6'3" and was only about 5 pounds from his goal weight of 230. A few beads of perspiration were on his cleanly shaved head, and he dabbed them with a towel. "I clean up well" he mused to himself. Too bad she couldn't see him now.

He grabbed his bag and walked out into the lobby. He was about to get the best surprise of the day. There she was sitting in the lounge area doing something on her iPad.

She had cleaned up too. Her hair was no longer pulled back and now hung on her shoulders in ringlet curls. Gone were the baggy workout clothes replaced by a designer wrap dress that clung to every curve and showed just enough cleavage to make his mouth start to water. On her feet were a pair of red bottom, peep toe, stilettos. Props for keeping the pedicure up, he thought. Perfect for a man with a foot fetish. As he approached, she looked up from whatever she was working on and said simply, "What's next?" "That depends", he replied, "You hungry?" She looked him up and down and said in her sultry voice, "What are you serving?" After a bit more banter he suggested they try the club's cafe even though it was over-the-top healthy, and always overpriced.

Over some chicken something-or-other he learned that her name was Jacqui, and she owned her own HR consulting business. "So that's how you get to work out in the middle

of the day" Jason commented, "I'm here because I had a client cancel on me". "Their loss, my gain" Jacqui said through a smile. After a little more small talk, lunch moved on to

drinks at a trendy bar along the beach, which led to a room in a boutique hotel overlooking the ocean at sunset.

She smelled so good, and he was about to find out that she tasted even better. He took his time undressing her like he was unwrapping a package on Christmas morning. First one shoe came off and he took his time sensually sucking each toe. Then the other shoe came off and that foot got the same treatment. He began to kiss his way up one long, smooth leg until he reached the hem of her dress. Untying it at the waist he learned the benefits of the wrap dress. They unwrap. Soon she was lounging there in a leopard print bra and matching thong.

Jason took his time and kissed all the way up to her neck. She started to moan and squirm, and he thought, "you haven't felt anything yet." He sent a little warm breath into her ear and soon they were sharing long deep kisses. He was pleased to learn she was a great kisser and knew that would bode well for later. Now he wanted to get that bra off and go to work on her luscious breasts. He enjoyed the sweet taste her skin. It was like her lotion had honey in it or something. Her breasts were spectacular, round and firm with erect nipples and areolas as large as chocolate chip cookies.

He started to work on the left breast alternately licking with his tongue and sucking with his lips while he tweaked the right one with his thumb and forefinger. Then he switched to give the right one the same attention. He continued his combo of stimulation and felt her body begin to spasm as her moans increased. She was about to have an orgasm from the nipple stimulation. 'Jackpot!' he thought to himself. Jacqui was starting to moan his name in a low voice and her eyes were rolling in the back or her head. Jason got the most from giving pleasure rather then receiving pleasure and he knew this was going to be fun.

After her moans subsided, he ran his tongue down her body, stopping for a minute to tease her navel and play with the ring piercing it with his tongue. His hands rested over her breasts as he kissed his way down her body nipping the soft skin below her navel and rolling over her soft belly.

It was time for the grand finale.

He gently removed her now soaking thong. Before him was a shaved mound and the prettiest pink and brown honey pot he had ever seen. He stopped for a time to admire it and then, gently, blew hot breath on her erect pearl. It was about as big as a pencil eraser, and he had to stop himself keep from taking it in his mouth immediately. He didn't though because he wanted to prolong things. Jacqui had recovered enough to say his name. "Jason, I have to warn you about something." He thought it was about birth control or possibly her period, so he was pleasantly surprised when she said, "when I come sometimes, I gush. My ex used to say I was trying to drown him." He could hear the nervousness in her voice, laced with arousal.

So, she was a squirter. And Jason thought his day couldn't get any better.

"Don't worry Jacqui, I love that. The wetter, the better!" He felt her body relax.

His hands spread her thighs wide, and he nipped at the smooth caramel flesh, listening to her sigh in pleasure. He placed extra pressure on her thighs watching the lips of her honey pot part and leaned forward to taste the sweet cream that was oozing from them. A devilish grin curled his lips as he felt the shock of pleasure ripple through her, making her thighs tremble. Then his lips closed over the protruding pearl, and he began to whip it gently with his tongue. Jacqui's hands began to stroke his bald head, pulling his mouth closer to her as her hips came off the bed to meet him. Her lips parted with a low moan. He ran his hand up her thigh and slowly let his fingers enter her, first one, then two. Jason marveled at how tight she felt. She moaned, thrusting her hips upward once again onto the fingers and into his mouth.

Jason's tongue began to work faster, then slower, then fast again. He could feel her wetness begin to coat his hand. Her muscles tightened around his fingers, and he knew she was close to the edge of peak of pleasure that would wrack her body and leave her weak and trembling in his arms. He loved the power he had over her at this moment. Jacqui began to flood his mouth with her sweet juices. He swallowed some and let the rest wash over his face and beard until he was coated like a glazed doughnut. When she calmed down, he came up for air and she surprised him once again rising to kiss him deeply, suck her nectar from his tongue and lick her juices from his face.

To be continued...

AGAM