Beta Testing

Story Info
She tests the latest sex toy: autonomous gel tentacles.
2.1k words
4.58
65.4k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
847 Followers

This is one of my older stories, but hopefully it's still enjoyable. It was written for the following prompt: A scientist creates the perfect sex toy. The first beta tester gets to experience it.

Contains: bondage (of the stuck in gel variety), orgasm control, science-y tentacles.


"Ooh!" she squeaked, standing up. "It's warm!"

The scientist's voice crackled over the intercom into the blank white room. "Yes, it's regulated to what should be a comfortable temperature. Please sit, Ms. Adams."

"Okay. But don't call me Ms. Adams, it makes me sound like an old lady. Call me Valerie." Valerie was most definitely not an old lady. She was young and curvy, wide hips and ample breasts covered but not hidden by a modest black skirt and white blouse. Her curly brown hair was pulled up into a neat ponytail, and her green eyes were bright with a nervous excitement.

"Alright, Valerie. Please proceed. Tell me if there is any discomfort."

It looked like a large bean-bag chair made of slightly translucent blue jelly, and she settled into it cautiously, finding the texture strange as it shifted to accommodate her. It was cozily warm and squishy, almost like a heated water bed, and something about the surface suggested that she could reach inside if she pressed hard enough.

"It's kinda weird, but it's comfy." She wiggled her hips and watched tiny ripples move across the surface.

"Excellent. Are you ready to begin phase two?"

"What, now?" She looked up at the cameras watching her, feeling a blush rise to her cheeks. "I thought- I thought I would be doing that in private."

"At this stage, user feedback is not a feasible substitute for recorded data. Everything will be confidential, and you will be anonymous as part of any data samples. If you no longer want to participate, you are of course free to leave, but you will receive no payment."

She bit her lip, thinking. It was a lot of money to test something that promised to be fun anyways, and she really needed the cash. What was the harm, if it was all anonymous? She had already planned on telling them all about it.

"If it makes you feel better, I could leave the observation booth, but it's ideal to have someone here to monitor you." He sounded almost pleading, and she made up her mind. There were much worse things she could be doing to earn this money than testing a high-tech sex toy for a scientist - a rather cute scientist, from what she'd seen of him.

"I'll do it," she said suddenly. "How do I start it up?"

She could hear the relief in his voice as he answered. "Just tap a spot on the gel three times and an interface will appear. Normally you would have to input your desired settings and create a program, but everything's already been chosen from one of the forms you filled out. All you have to do is hit start when you're ready."

"Okay." She tapped on a random spot and a faint but readable series of lines appeared on the surface of the gel, showing a menu with a list of different controls. She moved a finger over it and paused, looking towards the intercom speaker. "Do I need to take off my clothes first, or...?"

"The gel won't harm your clothing and can work around it just fine, for the most part. It's up to you."

Despite what she was about to do, she didn't really like the idea of stripping if she didn't have to. After a few moments of consideration, she took a deep breath and pressed the button labeled 'Start program'. Immediately, the blob rippled like boiling water, and she sank a few inches into the surface. She experimented with trying to lift herself and realized that her hands also pushed straight into the squishy warmth, resisting all attempts to pull them back out again. She was well and truly trapped, and the thought sent thrills down her spine.

"How do you feel, Valerie? Still comfortable?"

"Yeah," she said, trying to ignore the fact that she was trembling. "J-Just peachy."

"You selected on your form..." She heard a rustling of papers across the intercom. "...'I enjoy being gagged: agree', but that feature has been disabled for safety reasons." She felt her cheeks grow hot, but he continued, seemingly unaware of her embarrassment. "All the other features you expressed interest in will be tested on you, and that should take around two hours. If at any point you need a break, simply say 'yellow'. If you want it to stop and immediately release you, say 'red'. I have remote control from here, so if you want me to change something, just ask. Are you ready to begin?"

She nodded, not trusting her voice, and the gel began creeping up her sides, a curiously ticklish sensation that made her twist against the firm grip on her. What did I even answer on those forms? There were so many questions... I told the truth, at least, so it shouldn't be bad. She squeaked in surprise as the goo crested her sides and slipped under the edges of her blouse, feeling hot on her skin. It nudged under her bra, enveloping her breasts, and started a rhythmic pattern of squeezing against her chest. It was... strange, but also rather pleasant, and she started to relax, enjoying the massage. Her nipples grew hard with the gentle stimulation, and she gasped as she felt a pinch, sudden and sharp.

"H-Hey!" she protested, then yelped as she felt it again on the other nipple. Despite her objection, she could feel the pain shifting into pleasure as her arousal flared, her body beginning to respond to the warm touch. The gel sheet over her breasts continued to nip and knead at her until she was biting her lip, stifling the noises that threatened to escape her.

She noticed a tendril of gel sliding up her leg, under her skirt, and she squirmed as it nuzzled against her inner thighs, instinctively trying to close her legs and finding them trapped. It rubbed against her panties and she found herself wishing for the gag as she moaned embarrassingly. The tendril ground against her, not moving any further than the fabric, and she tried to push her hips forward, hoping it would take the hint in spite of the shame burning her cheeks. It didn't, remaining obstinately teasing, only rubbing her sensitive folds enough to frustrate her. After a while of this without any change, she spoke up.

"Why- why isn't it doing more? Is something wrong?"

"No, things are working as intended. You remember that you chose 'I enjoy teasing and denial: strongly agree'?"

Fuck, I did. It had sounded extremely hot to be controlled by this thing when she was sitting there fantasizing, but now that it was turning her into a flustered mess in front of someone else she was reconsidering. He said two hours... how much of it is going to be like this?

"O-Oh, right. Um, how long does it- ahh!" She gasped as it pinched both of her nipples at the same time and flushed deeply, wishing she could hide her face.

"I think you'd agree that teasing is most effective when you don't know how long it will last." His tone was still professional, but now there was an edge of amusement to it.

Damn him, he's right. She kept her mouth closed, trying to hold back further noises as the gel toyed with her. The tendril between her legs was eventually joined by a second, and they rubbed over her inner thighs for a few moments before slipping under her panties. She let out a shaky breath as they finally directly touched her, one teasing up and down the length of her sex and the other gently coaxing out her swollen clit from its hood. It coiled around her sensitive nub, beginning a slow movement that felt for all in the world like a hot tongue licking her. She squirmed, moaning, her attempts to be quiet immediately forgotten in the face of the pleasure she had no way to control. The helplessness, the skilled touch, the painfully-pleasurable tweaks of her nipples were all overwhelming, and the hot pressure rapidly built inside her. She tensed, her back arching, a cry escaping her as-

-all the stimulation stopped, leaving her hovering on the edge. She let out a frustrated moan, jerking against the gel, trying to buck her hips as the promise of her orgasm slipped away. After a minute of her struggling uselessly, it started up in the same pattern, pinching her nipples, circling her clit, driving her right back towards climax. Though she half-expected it this time, she whined with need when it stopped just as the pleasure was about to burst, leaving her writhing against its grip, her inner walls clenching around nothing.

"H-How?" she moaned. She wanted to ask a more complete question, but it was hard to think with this happening, let alone speak.

He seemed to understand her query anyway. "The gel is able to monitor your heart rate, breathing, and muscle contractions - among other things - to predict how close you are to climax. It's not an exact science, but it seems that it's already well-attuned to your body. I think the record for longest session is held by one of our interns, who it managed to edge for three consecutive hours before accidentally giving her an orgasm. She was quite enthusiastic about the experience."

Hours? Like this? Why did I say I wanted denial? Why?! The tendril rubbing over her folds slipped inside her, and it felt like it was growing in size, making her gasp as her inner walls stretched and fluttered around the intrusion. The rest of the gel began to stimulate her again as it gently thrust and coiled, forcing her back to the brink. She felt the twice-denied pleasure rising inside of her again, fast and unstoppable. She was sure she would come. There was no way... no way...

She let out a choked sob of need, pulling wildly against the gel as everything stopped except for the tendril barely teasing her clit, holding her so, so close to her peak. It kept her there for what felt like minutes before finally stopping, leaving her tense and desperate. Before long, it started again.

She lost count of how many times she was edged, trapped in the gel, turning into a begging, needy, soaking-wet mess as her orgasm was held tantalizingly out of reach. She felt like she was losing her mind, but it was so good. There was no way for her to tell how much time had passed, and she fell into a haze of lust, her world reduced to the aching desire flooding her body.

She wasn't expecting it, then, when the gel kept going after she reached the brink. The climax hit her like a truck, spasms of pleasure making her convulse as she tensed and flailed, mind white with ecstasy. Hot juices stained her thighs and ruined her panties but she was far, far too gone to care, floating blissfully as the gel dragged out her orgasm to its fullest... and kept going. She realized that the stimulation wasn't stopping, it was speeding up. The gel thrust harder inside her, tugging and tweaking her aching breasts, working her swollen clit relentlessly as the pleasure that she had been denied rolled over into a second, breathtaking wave of overwhelming sensation. She twitched, pulling weakly, her legs tensing, still feeling the aftershocks of her first and completely unprepared for another. To her horror, the gel seemed to have no intention of letting this be her last climax either, keeping up the furious pace against her overstimulated body.

"Yellow," she begged breathlessly, and slumped in relief as everything froze, leaving her to pant, her heart pounding in her ears.

"Are you alright, Valerie?" the intercom crackled. He sounded concerned. "I know that was quite intense."

"Y-Yeah. Good. Very good." Her head lolled back, a dopey smile on her face. "I... I could use some water though. I need a break." Something poked at her cheek, and she looked over see a tendril next to her face. She watched it curiously, slightly concerned that the gel was moving again.

"We knew that hydration would be necessary for some of the longer programs, so we included something to drink. It automatically responds to requests for water. Go on, try it out."

She stared at the thin protrusion. It did look rather... straw-like. Hesitantly, she leaned in and suckled at the tip, making a surprised noise as it shot cool, clean water into her mouth. She drank greedily until her thirst was sated and laid her head back against the gel, smiling, basking in the afterglow of her orgasms.

"So... what are your thoughts so far?"

"It even has water." A giggle escaped her. "This thing is perfect."


All feedback is appreciated.

macktosh
macktosh
847 Followers