BetaBoi

Story Info
Soon, Women Rule the World.
3.8k words
4.63
9.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BetaBoi

The past decade had brought a whirlwind of changes, Jenny thought to herself. The first female President, followed by the second one. Women taking over the majority in Congress, as well as the Supreme Court. And, with that leadership in place, Congress passed a law giving every woman in the country Universal Basic Income to make up for decades of wage discrimination. This put them all in the unique position of being able to work if they wanted, but no woman working out of desperation ever again. Other changes had happened seemingly in the background, with female leaders quietly gaining control of most major corporations. Rumor had it there had been an organized campaign of blackmail and dirty tricks during that last win. But it was a win, nevertheless. In just one decade, women had gone from losing to winning at everything and the balance of power in society had shifted.

And of course, if there were winners, there were losers. That was Jenny's job as an agent at the unemployment office, dealing with all the losers in this new world order. The good news was, they were all men. Most were young, as many of the changes of the last decade had impacted the younger males disproportionately, leaving them less opportunity than when men were running things. And there was other good news too. Plenty of new opportunities for men had come about via the startup of two new corporations (both owned and run by women, of course): BetaBoi and AlphaGuy.

AlphaGuy had a focus on employing men in all of the work that society needed done but that many women chose not to do, manual labor such as construction workers, plumbers, electricians, even some office grunt work. The pay for these gigs was reasonable, and it came with perks that included frequent use of BetaBoi services.

The BetaBoi corporation came about as a result of another recent change to the laws, the legalization of sex work in all states. Interestingly, this law was passed about a year after the new Universal Basic Income for women. Which meant women were no longer forced into sex work out of financial hardship and desperation. As a result of their new guaranteed income, female prostitution had all but disappeared. This left a lot of horny, frustrated men throughout society and the new president and congress recognized this dilemma. So, they passed legislation legalizing sex work as a way to provide release for all that pent up demand. Enter BetaBoi corporation. They offered new employees a 3-year contract as sex workers, during which time the company would provide living accommodations and food. Upon successful completion of the contract, each BetaBoi sex worker would receive a $25,000 bonus which was effectively the only payment for their service (since the company was covering the cost of living and food). A pretty shitty deal, Jenny thought to herself.

And the catch was, unemployed young men who lined up at her office could not qualify for unemployment pay if there was a legitimate offer of employment on the table. It was up to her and her peers to determine who was best suited for an opportunity at AlphaGuy and who would only be offered a job as a Beta. For those losers, the choice was clear, accept work as a BetaBoi and earn your $25k over 3 years...or be homeless and destitute. This was the case for the young man sitting across from her now, and the knowledge made her wet.

Danny was 23, with a slim build, medium length blond hair, and a shy smile set in soft features. He stared across the desk at Jenny, a girl he had gone to high school with, and his smile grew wider. Finally, some hope for him! After getting fired from his last job, Danny had been unemployed now for several months and his mother had given him an ultimatum: find work or get out. He stuttered as he greeted the young goddess sitting in front of him "H-h-hi Jenny! Wow, I didn't know you worked here. It's great to see you."

Jenny smiled back. She didn't know why she got off so much on the power she held over guys who were desperate, but it really did get her going.

"Danny, good to see you too, but so disappointing. I really thought you had a future." She tried to hide her amusement as he squirmed "Well, no worries. So, you are applying for unemployment, and it says here you have been looking for work for a couple of months now?"

"Yes, yes. It seems like nothing is available right now and so I want to get signed up for benefits. It's been really hard, you know? I am behind on the rent and low on groceries, so..." his voice trailed off as he realized exactly how bad the situation had quickly become.

"Yeah, everybody deserves someplace to stay and a hot meal, right?" Jenny licked her lips in anticipation, watching the loser nod in agreement. "Well, I have good news! I have a job opportunity that I am sure will suit you perfectly."

Danny's eyes lit up, and she felt her pussy flood with juices as he spoke "Really? Oh man, that is great news, Jenny!"

She continued "Yes, we have an opening at BetaBoi corporation, and they are guaranteeing a long term contract." Danny's face fell as the reality of what she was saying sunk in. Fuck, she loved this!

The boy struggled to get his next words out "Beta. But, but, isn't that...sex work?"

"Yes, that's right. Do you have something against sex workers Danny? We don't discriminate here. And really, I don't know what you have heard, but BetaBoi is a strong, ethical company. Their contract guarantees you a place to live and they take care of all your food needs. No more worrying about the rent or groceries. Plus, at the end of the contract term you will get a $25k bonus to get you back on your feet." After spending so much time on your knees, she thought to herself.

Danny hesitated, but then caved "O-okay. I guess I don't have any choice. Do I have to sign something?" Jenny smiled as she pulled up an agreement on her computer.

"Just a couple of quick signatures and initials, and then your new life can start! Congratulations, Danny, I really think this is the best thing for you! In fact, if you want, I can go with you to your orientation."

"Really? You would do that?" Danny perked up at the thought of this beautiful, big-titted, former classmate doing anything with him.

Jenny smiled and discreetly pressed on her pussy under her desk with her free hand as she answered "Of course, Danny. I want to make sure you get a quick start at your new career. Are you thirsty? I need a drink of water." She reached down to the mini fridge next to her desk and pulled out two small bottles of water, offering one to the loser sitting in front of her. He followed her lead, opening and chugging the water quickly, never questioning the fact that his had a green label while hers was blue. Jenny knew the drugs in the water would take about 10 minutes to take effect.

Standing up, she motioned for Danny to follow as she began walking down the hall towards the elevators. Danny rushed to catch up, taking the opportunity to stare at her perfect ass as it swayed back and forth beneath tight slacks. As they reached the elevators, he asked "Where are we going?" Jenny wondered if it was her impression or if he was already starting to slur a bit. Maybe he was really susceptible.

"We are heading to meet your new employer" she said as the elevator stopped at the basement level.

Danny hesitated "But, I'm not starting yet, right? I mean, I need to tell my mom what's happening and..." his voice trailed off.

"Don't worry, I will tell your mom the great news! I am sure she will be so proud of you, finally having a job and being a productive member of society." Jenny pulled Danny by the hand from the elevator and led him down a dimly lit service hallway, before pushing him through the double doors at the end.

As they walked into the space beyond the doors, the drugs finally took full effect. They were a special BetaBoi compound, very similar to what used to be known as date rape drugs, leaving the subject in a hypnagogic state. Danny was able to respond to verbal commands but would be effectively in a trance for a short period.

Jenny handed the boy off to the BetaBoi staff. The company had set up facilities conveniently tied to most unemployment offices, for the rapid processing and induction of new Betas. Normally, Jenny would hand them off and head back to her desk for the next loser. But today, she decided to take her lunch hour and watch her classmate as the women prepared him for service.

They quickly stripped him and sprayed his body from the neck down with a hair removal cream. In a few minutes, he was taken to the back for a shower and enema. While she waited in the comfortable visitor seating, Jenny chatted with Darla, a friend on the staff.

"How has business been, D?" Jenny said as she admired her friend's low-cut blouse and the hard nipples showing through the thin fabric.

"Really good! We must have taken at least 30 new recruits in this past week. At this rate, there will be a Beta Box on every street corner." They both laughed at the thought. The Beta Box was a new offering from BetaBoi. It was basically a blowjob vending machine, with a Beta locked kneeling inside, positioned so that their mouth was always lined up with a circular opening in the front wall of the machine. The opening was covered with a hinged lid that unlocked as soon as a client paid the $1 dollar fee for a blowjob by swiping their card on the scanner attached to the box. Then, they had up to 10 minutes to freely fuck the waiting Beta's mouth and relieve themselves by pumping a load of cum directly into the submissive's throat.

$1 per load! That was the going rate for all Beta services, and the genius of the program. Jenny smiled again as she thought of Danny spending the next 3 years taking cocks at $1 each. BetaBoi promised to cover their food expenses, but what none of the Betas realized when they agreed to the contract was that it didn't stipulate any guidelines about what they would be fed. But all the women knew. Fresh, high protein sperm was the major staple in a Beta bitch's diet for the three years of service.

Within the past month, Beta Boxes had been placed at numerous Alpha workplaces such as large construction sites, as well as in the bathrooms at sporting events and concert venues. Just last week, Jenny had gone to a baseball game with her Alpha boyfriend and the lines at the men's room were now longer than those at the women's as Alphas took advantage of the new service inside. The boys in those boxes must have swallowed at least 100 cocks each, and Jenny got wet again just thinking about it.

As her thoughts drifted back to the present, staffers brought Danny back into the prep space in front of the girls. The hairless, naked boy was now strapped face down over a bench, still under the influence of the drugs and in a trance state. His position offered free access to his mouth and asshole as Alpha volunteers were brought in to begin Danny's on-the-job training immediately. Two strapping young men with 8 inch cocks positioned themselves, one in front of each hole. A staffer squirted lube onto Danny's ass and instructed them to start. Both men began slowly stroking in and out of the new Beta as he submissively took their sizable cocks.

Jenny giggled at a thought "Hey D, do they ever wake up in the middle of this?"

Darla grinned back at her. "All the time, girl! That is my favorite part, because it happens slowly, and you can see them realize what is going on." She chuckled "We had one yesterday, started crying and saying he didn't know what he was signing."

As if on cue, Danny began making muffled noises of struggle as he woke to the realization that he was being double teamed by two Alpha cocks. A high-pitched whine came from the boy, his screaming quieted by the swollen dick thrusting deep in his throat. Suddenly, the two men fucking him each gave a final deep thrust and kept their veiny cocks buried to the hilt in Danny as they began releasing spurt after spurt of slimy semen into his body. Danny trembled helplessly as he received the first of many violations to come.

Jenny giggled, then looked at her watch "Shit, I have to get back D. Can you send me my code?" Darla nodded in acknowledgement, while staring at the men who now let their slick, softening members withdraw from Danny's mouth and asshole.

Each time a woman signed up a BetaBoi for service, she received several benefits. The first was monetary, as buried in the fine print of the contract was a clause that entitled the "agent" of the Beta to 25% of the income he generated over the course of his time in service. The agent was always the woman who delivered the boy to the signing. In fact, BetaBoi corporation would not allow men to sign themselves up. They must be accompanied by a woman, who was then counted as that boy's agent. Jenny, and many of her friends, had signed up multiple Betas. Sure, the money was only 25 cents on every dollar. But on a good day, that could mean $25 of free cash for her. With 4 Betas currently on her account, she could earn as much as $100 per day.

The other benefits were not financial, but Jenny enjoyed them as much as the money...maybe even more. Every agent of a Beta could track the location of her workers in the BetaBoi app on her phone, because as part of their initiation each of them had a tracking chip implanted. And, if the Beta was put in a box for that shift then the app allowed her to turn on a camera inside the box for a live view of her bitch being abused. Each of these cameras was equipped with a microphone and small speaker, so that the agent could hear and talk to their Beta. Jenny adored lying in her bed, masturbating while she watched one of her Bois helplessly servicing cock after cock. She loved to taunt them and listen to them try to answer in between thrusts of meaty dick.

Back at her desk, Jenny finished out her workday by setting a couple of men up with Alpha jobs and making sure to tout the perks of access to Beta Bois on the worksite. She was about to wrap it up for the day, and already thinking about spying on her bitches, when she hit the jackpot. A woman walked up to her desk, with a young man trailing behind her. The woman looked to be in her mid 20s, with jet black hair, beautifully tanned skin, and a figure like a coke bottle. She wore a tight crop top that seemed to barely hold in a pair of 38DD tits, and shorts that showed just the bottoms of her ass cheeks. The boy behind and to her right had a face that looked very similar to hers, with lips a bit too full for him and a skinny, soft body.

"May I help you?" Jenny asked as the girl sat down on the one chair across from her, leaving the boy standing awkwardly. Jenny noticed he looked a little spaced out.

"Yes, he would like to sign up for the Beta program" She motioned at him without looking.

"Well, miss..."

"Cindy"

"Cindy, this is the unemployment office. Is this young man employed currently?"

"Hah! Fucking loser has never had a job in his life. Stays in his room watching porn and whacking off. Mom told me to help set him straight, make him useful, and that's what I am doing." She smiled slyly as she said it.

"Wait, is this your little brother?" Jenny felt her pussy flood with juices as she said it. The idea of this girl selling her brother into 3 years of sex slavery had her going.

"That's right. Say hi Larry."

The boy still had a blank look on his face as he replied "Hi."

Had she already drugged him? Jenny wondered to herself, and Cindy seemed to know what she was thinking as she responded to the unspoken question "He will sign whatever I tell him to right now..."

Fuck! She was really going to do it. Jenny had heard of this happening, but this was her first personal experience of a woman putting her brother, son, or other family member into the Beta program. She pulled up the documents on her computer and they had the young man click to sign. He never read a thing. Jenny pulled Cindy aside to speak with her.

"So, do you know what you're signing him up for?"

Cindy grinned "Yeah, this is the sex work gig, right? Will he be, like, an escort?"

"Well, not exactly that glamorous. We are talking a 3 year, unbreakable contract. He will be required to...service customers every day during that time. No vacations. And at the end, he will get a bonus if he successfully completes the contract."

The girl in front of her began breathing heavier, obviously excited "Service customers. Are you saying he would have to take care of more than one in a day?"

Jenny glanced over at Larry, sitting at her desk with a glazed look on his face, then turned back to Cindy "How long until whatever you gave him wears off?" she asked.

Cindy hesitated, then said "probably another hour or so, why?" But Jenny was already taking her by the hand and leading her down the hallway. Over her shoulder, Cindy called out "Larry, don't move."

Minutes later, the two girls were about to walk through the double doors into the BetaBoi prep area. Jenny stopped and grabbed Cindy by the arm, pulling her so close that Jenny's lips touched her ear softly as she whispered "I'm not really supposed to show you what is past this door. But you seem very...interested in what your brother would be doing as a Beta." Cindy's skin flushed at the feeling of Jenny's breath in her ear, and her nipples hardened with excitement. Jenny took the reaction as approval and walked the other girl through the double doors.

Danny was no longer there, but another new recruit lay strapped across the bench as two well built Alphas (one black and one white) pumped their thick cocks in and out of the young redhead helpless between them. Cindy gasped, and then moaned in pleasure. The two men turned to look at the girls and then calmly went on raping their bound captive as the boy trembled and squirmed in futile resistance. Cindy's gaze took in the whole scene as Jenny guided her to a sofa and sat down next to her, gently placing her left arm around Cindy's shoulder and letting her fingertips casually brush the girl's left nipple.

Cindy never looked away as she spoke "Is that a..."

"Cock cage?" Jenny finished her sentence "Yes, every Beta is caged on their first day. They are only allowed to cum once per month during their contract, and that is a...supervised orgasm." As she said it, Jenny's right hand drifted into Cindy's lap, her fingertips snaking under the waistband of the girl's shorts. Cindy seemed oblivious but spread her legs wider and pushed against her new friend's fingers as they brushed the lips of her pussy, keeping time with the thrusts of the buff young men.

Jenny pushed two fingers deep into Cindy and began stroking back and forth. Within a few minutes, both the men and Cindy were on the verge of cumming. Suddenly, the boys stopped and withdrew their stiff cocks from their victim. They swapped places, and the redheaded Beta gagged as the Alpha who had been in his ass thrust into his wide open mouth, until his balls rested on the boys chin. At the same time, the other Alpha slid his saliva lubricated cock deep into the boy's ass. A few strokes later and both Alphas were shooting streams of hot sperm into the boy as he choked and whined. Cindy humped against Jenny's caress as her own orgasm ripped through her. Once Cindy had calmed from the convulsions of cumming, Jenny slid her hand from the girls shorts and brought the fingers, wet with juices, to her lips. Cindy opened her mouth and sucked until Jenny's fingers were clean.

With a tiny string of drool hanging from her lower lip as Jenny removed her fingers, Cindy spoke up again "Is this what will happen to Larry?"

Jenny stared deep into the girl's eyes as she responded, "If you choose to go forward with signing him up, this is just the beginning of what will happen." She unlocked her phone and opened the BetaBoi app, clicking on a few options before turning the screen to show live video of her newest recruit Danny. The video showed his face in profile as he opened his mouth to accept a veiny black cock. Cindy groaned with lust as she watched, and Jenny moved the camera controls to pan around the inside of the box showing how the boy was bound at wrists and ankles. The collar around his neck had a short chain ensuring his face could not move far from the gloryhole in the front of the box. His Beta dick was confined to a metal cage that would only be opened once per month.

12