Beth at a Second Bachelor Party

Story Info
Beth and I attend a second bachelor party.
13.6k words
4.47
69k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
436 Followers

"Ding!" my phone sounded. Text message. I picked my phone up from the kitchen table and opened the message. I sat still staring at it for a few seconds.

"Everything ok?" Beth asked setting her coffee cup down next to the plate with her bagel.

"It's Tommy," I replied after a moment. "Remember Tommy?" I was sure she did. I turned my phone around so that she could see the picture that accompanied the message. She leaned in and looked at the picture. It was one of the snapshots Tommy had taken at Joe's bachelor party about six months ago.

"Oh," Beth managed as I handed her my phone and she pulled it closer. She was looking at a picture of herself. The Beth in the photo was looking right into the camera lens. Her mouth was open wide and was full of pearly liquid. Some of the liquid drooled out of the corners of her mouth.

Beth scrolled the message up to read the text. She read, "Hey, Jason. I need to contact this stripper. It's a job and it will pay really well if she's available."

I thought back to that night. The stripper I had hired had bailed at the last minute and Beth volunteered to fill in. None of the guys there knew she was my wife. Beth and I had always been a little adventuresome and we thought it would be a turn on to watch her entertain at a bachelor party. Wow, that was an understatement. It quickly went way beyond stripping. I had watched and participated as Beth "entertained" every cock there with her mouth, pussy and ass. We discovered something totally new about ourselves that night. It had actually brought us closer together. The next day we attended Joe's wedding. The guys at the party had never met Beth before. She donned a blonde wig and with her glasses no one recognized her. She went through the motions shaking hands with them and their wives and girlfriends. It thrilled us both to think that just hours earlier each of these guys had been balls deep in all of her orifices.

Nothing like that night had happened since. It was out little secret. Sometimes we would talk about it when we were cuddling in bed. It always precipitated sex. Sometimes she would suck on me and I would say things like, "Remember what Joe's cock felt like in your mouth?" or "Remember inviting everyone at the party to jack off in your mouth?" I'd close my eyes a recall those moments. Hearing me say those things would make her suck harder and harder.

"Well?" Beth said.

"Well what?" I replied.

"Are you going to ask Tommy for details?" Beth asked me.

"Do you think you might be interested?" I answered her question with a question.

"Maybe," Beth answered. "Depends on the details."

"Details?"

"Yes, details, dear, like can you be there? I don't want to do something like this without you being there," Beth said. "Find out what Tommy expects and how much he's willing to pay."

"Ok," I said. I was getting a little excited about this already. I took my phone back from Beth and began typing out my reply to Tommy. "Hey, Tommy, I don't think she would like me giving out her contact info. She's not really a pro. She's a housewife. If you give me the details of what, when and where, I'll talk to her." I sent the text.

After a while a reply, "I understand. It's a bachelor party. Next Saturday. Maybe six guys. Beth will be expected to take some dick-tation. There will be another stripper there to handle the load. The guys have chipped in $500 each. So $1500 per girl."

"Let me check," I texted back. I read Tommy's message to Beth. She seemed intrigued.

"Another stripper?" she said. "If we go, are you going to let her handle your cock?"

"Might seem odd if I don't," I grinned.

"Do you think she might suck on it?" Beth teased.

"It could happen. Would that bother you?" I asked. My cock was swelling as we spoke.

"I think it would be hot," Beth answered. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it." With that, Beth opened her bathrobe and set her ample tits on the kitchen table. Her pink nipples were erect. "Text Tommy back and tell him "ok" but that you have to come too so that I'll feel safe." I noticed that Beth had now leaned back in her chair and her right arms appeared to be working at something under the table. I assumed she was playing with her pussy.

I did what Beth asked. A bit later I got his reply. "Tommy says I can come," I said. Beth smiled. "And one more thing, Tommy says that the guys will probably want to see some girl-girl action."

Beth paused whatever she was doing beneath the table. "Girl-girl? Really? Would you like to watch that, Jason? Would you like to see me eat another girl's pussy? Would you like to see her eat my pussy?" Beth had a way with words.

"Sure," I answered quickly. "Any guy would." I stood up from my chair and opened my robe. My hard cock was sticking straight out.

Beth stared at my shaft and pushed her coffee and bagel to one side and patted the table top in front of her. "Come sit her, darling, so I can get a better look at your...uh...sausage." She chuckled.

I did as she asked. Soon Beth was gripping my cock by the base with her right hand and cupping my balls with her left. She licked up and down both sides of my cock before zeroing in on the tip. I gasped as she took the head of my dick into her soft coffee-warmed mouth. She bobbed her head on my cock several times and then drew back long enough to look up at me and say, "Warn me when you're about to cum, baby." She resumed her cock sucking in earnest and I put my hands on the back of her head and let them ride there.

It didn't take long. I felt my release welling up. "Now, Beth, now!" I managed. She lifted her head off of my cock. Her right hand was still gripping me and with her left hand she grabbed her bagel and held it in front of my cum hole. I shot my jism on her bagel and fingertips. She rotated it a little and I came again. A few more ejaculations and the bagel was covered in my semen. She placed the bagel back on its plate. It looked more like a donut covered with icing now. The fingers of her left hand were covered with cum where I had overshot the bagel. She stared into my eyes and one-by-one slowly sucked the cum off of each finger. When they were clean, she picked up her coffee and took a slow drink. The she took my dick back into her warm, warm mouth and sucked away any traces of lingering semen. She saw me watching and my cock twitched in her mouth.

"You are a very visual guy aren't you?" she said releasing my cock from her lips but still gripping it with her right hand.

"Yes," I said.

"Well watch this," Beth said and took the cum-covered bagel from the plate. She put the bagel up to her lips and let her tongue toy with my 'frosting'. Then she slurped some into her mouth and tilted her head back to show me my cum as it covered the tip of her tongue and her lower lip. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed. My cock was getting hard again. She repeated the ritual until all of the cum was in her tummy. I was rock hard now. Beth took the bagel in her left hand and reached under the table. She gyrated a bit and her now empty left hand returned to cupping my balls.

"Would you eat me now, darling?" Beth asked sweetly.

"Sure," I said. "What did you do with the bagel?" I asked rhetorically, although I had a pretty good idea.

"It's stuffed up inside my cunt," Beth said, grinning. "If you can get it out with your mouth and tongue, I'll give you a surprise."

I climbed down off of the table and disappeared under it. I positioned myself between my wife's legs and pushed her knees apart. She pushed her chair back and scooched her ass forward. Her pussy area was dripping wet and her outer labia were puffy. Her clit was sticking out between her pussy lips. There were bagel crumbs all over her pubic hair and on the seat of the chair between her legs. I stared at her vagina. It was stuffed with bagel. I lowered my mouth to where I could see the stuffing poking out. My tongue went in and scooped out all of the soggy bagel it could reach. Then I went to work on her clit with my tongue. Beth was hot and it didn't take long for her to orgasm. She pressed my head into her pussy with both hands. I pulled her pussy lips apart and put my mouth between them. I sucked and was rewarded with more bagel. I swallowed. I stuck my finger into her pussy as far as it would go and she orgasmed again. "Enough!" she exclaimed and gently pushed my face away from her crotch. I hooked my finger and pulled out a chunk of her bagel.

I stood up and held out the bagel chunk. She sucked it off my finger. After she had swallowed she stood up and leaned over the kitchen table. She reached out with one hand and grabbed the butter dish and handed it to me. "Jason, dear, I want you to lube up and fuck me in the ass."

I coated my erect cock with soft butter and pushed some up Beth's anus with my fingers. Beth really liked getting her ass fucked since the party. We didn't even go through the pretense of starting out slowly anymore. I slid my cock into her slick, tight asshole as far as it would go and she screamed with pleasure. I grabbed her hips and started pumping. She started orgasming and I lasted about 30 seconds as her tight ass muscles literally squeezed the cum out of me. I collapsed on her onto the table.

"How many?" I asked.

"Three maybe four," she said. "It's hard to keep count." The morning sun was pouring into the kitchen now. It was a perfect Saturday morning.

Later that evening I received another text from Tommy. It contained details about Saturday night's party. They had rented a closed down karaoke bar just outside of town. It had a stage and a backroom where the girls could change. There was no stripper pole, but the stage was raised up at table height and was large enough to accommodate dancing. In addition to another stripper, he had hired a girl to serve drinks and run the karaoke machine.

Beth spent some time that week searching the internet for stripper ideas. She ordered some costumes and 'stuff' from Amazon. She kept exactly what a secret from me. Tommy said the party would start at 8, but the entertainment didn't need to be there until 8:30 or so. Beth and I decided to drive separately to maintain our charade. I arrived at 8:00 and the place look closed but there were a couple of cars parked outside. I knocked and Tommy let me in.

"So glad you could make it, Jason," Tommy said. A pretty young blonde girl in a skimpy cocktail waitress outfit came up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Jessica. Can I get you a drink?" I told her I would like a beer and she went to get it.

"Is that the other stripper?" I whispered to Tommy after she was out of earshot. I was hoping it was because I was already mentally taking her clothes off. She had big tits and was showing a lot of cleavage. I guessed her age to be twenty maybe younger.

"No," Tommy answered. "That's our waitress and DJ. She works at a bar I visit sometimes. I told her I needed some help with a private party and she agreed to help out."

"Does she have any idea what might happen here tonight?" I asked.

"I told her that there would be strippers and nudity and that the strippers accepted tips and it may get kind of wild. She confided to me that she had been to a couple of bachelorette parties that had gotten pretty wild, also. She said she had seen a lot of stuff and that she understood what might happen. When I asked to elaborate, she said she had once seen a bride-to-be let a stripper put his dick in her mouth and later on that future bride slipped her panties to one side and the stripper stuck his fingers in her pussy."

I was getting an erection listening to Tommy when Jessica returned. She handed me a beer and smiled and batted her eyes. She paused a second then pointed to a small button on her blouse that said "working for tips". "Ah," I said and produced a ten dollar bill. She sort of thrust her bosom forward and nodded to her cleavage. I folded the bill and tucked it in between those tender melons.

"Thanks," she giggled and bounced away.

I looked around the room and there were five other guys seated in chairs that had been arranged around the stage. Tommy introduced them from left to right. There was Fred, Bobby, Lucas, Travis and Bill. Lucas was the guest of honor. They had all been drinking. I had never met any of them before, but they all appeared to know each other. I was making small talk when I saw Tommy answer the door again. It was two women. One was Beth and I assumed the other was the other stripper Tommy had hired. She seemed to be about Beth's age and had a magnificent head of red hair. Pretty nice figure and big tits, too. Tommy led them to the backroom and emerged a couple of minutes later.

At both far ends of the stage were steps that led up to the stage. Tommy climbed up the ones on the left and picked up the microphone. "Entertainment's here!" he announced and a cheer went up. "First up is Samantha. Please welcome Samantha to the stage." Seven guys applauded as loud as seven guys could.

Somewhere in the darkness, Jessica started playing the karaoke version of "Start Me Up" and Samantha ascended the steps to the stage. She was dressed like you would expect a stripper to dress. She had on a tight fitting red dress and high heels and even long black gloves. She started dancing around the stage to the music. She worked her way around the perimeter, pausing briefly in front of each of us and bending over to show us her cleavage. She was obviously not wearing a bra and she made a point of jiggling her tits for each guy. Not bad, I thought.

Samantha worked her way back to the center of the stage where there was a chair that Tommy had sat the microphone on. She picked it up and motioned to Jessica to turn down the music a bit. "Hi, guys, my name is Samantha. I'm part of the entertainment tonight. If you like what you see, feel free to put tips on the stage." With that she motioned for the music to go back up and she sat down in the chair. She reached behind her neck and undid the strap of her dress and let the top fall forward into her cupped hands. She held the material against her tits and then let it fall away. Her tits were now only covered by her gloved hands. She spread her fingers just enough to let her nipples slip between them and then caught each nipple with the thumb and forefinger of her hands. Then she turned her back to the audience and released her breasts and forced the dress to the floor and stepped out of it. She has on only her gloves and high heels and panties now. She bent over and twerked to the music until the song ended.

Jessica started up another slower, jazzy tune that I didn't know. Samantha cupped her breasts again and turned around and strutted over to the right side of the stage where Bill was seated. She bent over and I saw Bill slide a ten dollar bill up on the stage. Samantha released her tits and let them swing free as she swayed to the music. Bill slid another ten up there and Sam sat down in front of him and spread her legs. Bill said something to her and then pointed to the rest of the guys. She whispered something back and Bill responded by pushing a one hundred dollar Bill onto the stage. Samantha responded by lifting her ass and pushing her black panties all the way down and over one high heel and spreading her legs again. Bill was staring right at her red haired pussy. With the fingers of her right hand, she spread her pussy lips wide exposing the entrance to her vagina. Bill reached up slowly and slipped to fingers into Samantha's pussy. A few seconds of this and Samantha moved on to Travis. Samantha felt the need to speak. "This round is on Bill she said."

Samantha spread herself wide for Travis as she had for Bill and Travis explored her with his fingers. Lucas was next in line, but Samantha stood up and walked to the other end of the stage and sat down in front of Tommy and spread her pussy. Tommy fingered her for a while and then she moved on to me. She whispered to me, "You're Beth's friend aren't you?" I just nodded. "I'm going to lick Beth's pussy later," she said. "I hope you enjoy watching that." I wondered just how much Beth had told her, but I put that thought aside and slipped my fingers into her warm, wet pussy. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed like she let them linger there longer than the others.

She stood up and moved on to Fred and then Bobby and finally Lucas. "I saved you for last, Lucas. I hear you're getting married." Lucas just nodded staring at her red haired pussy. "Does your fiancé like to have her pussy eaten, Lucas?" Lucas nodded again. "Do you like to eat her pussy, Lucas?" Another nod. "You don't talk much, do you Lucas?" Samantha shook her long red mane and laughed. We all laughed with her. Lucas shook his head and we laughed again. "Tell me sweetie, when was the last time you ate your fiancé's pussy?"

"Uh, last night," Lucas said.

"So show me how you did it, Lucas," and Samantha slid off the edge of the stage and pulled Lucas's face into her red bush. Lucas resisted a bit, but not much. Samantha was rubbing her pussy lips up and down Lucas's mouth and Lucas was making slurping sounds. "Put your tongue in me, Lucas. That's it. Show your friends what a good husband you're going to be." She held him there tightly. "That's it, Lucas, now my clit. Lick it. Suck it. Make me cum, baby!" Samantha started cumming...loudly. Maybe she was faking. Who could tell, but it was a magnificent sight. Samantha was holding his face tightly against her crotch and gyrating and moaning. When the throes had passed, Samantha sat back down on the stage. She looked right at Lucas and said, "Baby, that was great." Samantha gathered up her bills and clothes and scurried off the stage. The guys were clapping all around. I watched her titties as she bounced down the steps and disappeared into the back room.

Tommy took the stage and picked up the mic. "Great job, Samantha! Jessica, see what these guys want to drink. I'm going to go check on our next act." He left the stage and followed the same route Samantha had into the back.

"Another beer, Jason?" I heard the sweet, young voice from behind me ask.

"Sure, sweetheart," I answered and then, "What did you think of the show? Was it more than you signed up for?" I admit I was trying to get a rise out of her. It didn't work.

"It's not my first rodeo, Jason," she replied. "I've been to a few bachelorette parties. I've seen some stuff that would probably shock you." It was obvious that, in spite of her young age, she was no going to be flustered.

I feigned ignorance, "Oh really? Like what?"

"Well, one time at my sister's bachelorette, all of her bridesmaids got drunk and took turns sucking the stripper's cock!" she whispered.

"All of them," I looked shocked. "What did you do?"

She blushed, "Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly. I won't tell anyone," I promised.

"I waited until it was turn. I was next to last! I felt so naughty and he was so cute with big muscles and tattoos and abs! I wanted to make him cum in my mouth, but it was my sister's party so I let her finish him off." The confession floored me. Jessica seemed so sweet and innocent. She turned on her heel and got drink orders from the rest of the guys.

She returned a bit later with drinks and brought me mine last. "Have you been thinking about me, Jason?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Was that a true story a while ago or were you just teasing an old man?"

"Both," she laughed. "Did you get hard thinking about it?" She didn't wait for me to answer. She reached down and grabbed my cock through the material of my slacks. I was erect. This young girl was squeezing my hard on. She nodded toward her button and I laughed. I produced a twenty and folded it up and went to put it where I had the ten earlier. She stopped my hand and raised her skirt and pulled open the top of her panties. I could just make out the blonde hair of her pussy. I slipped the twenty in slowly and paused to brush my fingers against her clitoris. She shivered. "I think it's almost show time. Gotta go start the music." She turned and left.

basher123
basher123
436 Followers