Beth Films a White Cuckold

Story Info
White man embraces his bisexual needs.
6.4k words
4.59
31.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince opened the package he received that week from Beth Prods., a producer of videos featuring a 30-something tight-bodied white housewife having horny sex with well-built black men.

The package included two DVDs, each with its own movie, and a catalog flyer. Vince loved Beth. He had already ordered about 10 of her movies after discovering them in the adult bookstore he visited in Chicago's south suburbs.

Beth Prods' created slice of life stories that reflected a skewed view of middle-class America. The zero-budget mini-dramas played on stereotypes to offer insight on female sexuality and race and gender relations. The best Beth videos brought together amateur performers to create hardcore porn with an off-kilter honesty.

Vince loved interracial sex -- the color contrast, the white women adoring the stiff erections, the black men striving to fuck the living daylights out of the women. He especially liked the films with older white women with a hunger for black cock.

Vince took a quick look at a video that featured Beth and two black guys on her couch. It was a scorcher, but he was looking for something different.

The second DVD fit the bill. The write-up said it was a dramatization of a white housewife humiliating her husband by forcing him to watch as she screwed her black boyfriend.

Vince pressed play and was immediately drawn in. The blonde wife insulted her short, tubby husband because his pathetic bed-performance led her to find satisfaction elsewhere. Enter the boyfriend, a six-foot two, muscular black man. The lovers forced the hapless husband to watch their sex play. When hubby begged her to stop she got on her knees and worshipped her boyfriend's nine-inch cock.

Vince got hot. His five-inch dick rose and he broke out in a sweat as he masturbated. He enjoyed the cream-skinned wife's contempt and lust and the wimpy husband forced to serve a husky black man and his outsize cock.

One sequence caused Vince to blow his load before the movie was half-over. In it the wife demanded her husband feel the black cock. After a weak refusal, the husband obeyed. She demanded he kiss the cock. More weak refusal until hubby obeyed. Soon he was sucking the ebony dick as his laughing wife called him a cocksucker.

Vince was stroking along until a sudden close-up showed the husband licking the cock and teasing out precum. It dribbled from the black man's penis and the white man eagerly lapped it up. Vince's cock exploded, shooting thick spurts that landed on the coffee table, his chest, and his crotch.

After the earth-shattering cum Vince cleaned up, refilled his coffee, and mulled over what had happened. He decided it was time he did something earth shattering to his life. He would contact Beth and volunteer to appear in one of her cuckold movies.

A month later Vince was sitting in the middle-class kitchen of Beth and her husband John, going over plans for that day's shoot. John was principal cameraman and director though Beth did those jobs too.

"Vince, if you want to drop out, do it now," John said. "It's happened before. We understand this is a big step."

Vince assured John he was ready to work. Maybe I am a perv, but I'm doing what turns me on, Vince reasoned. The two men went to the living room and found Beth talking with Reggie, a tall black man in his early 40s. The four of them went over the thin plot and rehearsed the non-sex movement.

"Vince, sometimes the dialogue gets salty," Reggie said. "Beth will say nasty stuff, call you ugly names, it's not real, she's playing a character."

Vince knew all this from the DVDs but he nodded and went along. He had gotten to like the filmmakers.

Vince considered how his life had changed just since he contacted the couple. It was easy to find them as they listed their last name in the video credits. He called and Beth picked up. Vince kept his composure even though it felt funny to be speaking with someone he had jacked off to a dozen times.

"I'm a fan, I've ordered many of your videos," he said.

"Thank you honey, that's great. Is there a problem?" said Beth.

"No, the videos are hot," said Vince. "I'd like to make one."

"Oh, is your wife interested in performing?" Beth asked.

"No, I'm divorced. I'd like to perform, in one of the cuckold stories," he said.

Beth went into overdrive at that. She was contacted daily by white house wives, hookers, and would be porn stars. It was tougher to find a white male willing to play the cuck on camera. And cuckold tales were dependable sellers to a core group of fans.

Beth invited Vince out to view a taping at her and John's home. It was incredible to sit 20-feet away and watch as a white wife fucked and sucked off a black man. The lovers began by joking around but soon were engrossed in the sex.

Vince was overwhelmed. He sat down with Beth and John that afternoon and agreed to do a video if they gave him a stage name. They agreed on 'Bob.'

Now he was back, this time as a participant. The four of them took their places and John turned on the bright lights and got behind the camera.

"OK, folks, let's roll," he said.

Beth was wearing knee-high black leather boots and a slinky mid-length shiny-silver dress that showed off her curves.

"He's a friend of mine and he's coming over. If you don't like it you can leave," she said sternly.

"But I need to go to the hobby store to pick up some parts for my train set," Bob said meekly.

"Screw that stupid train. It takes up the entire basement," she yelled.

The doorbell rang.

"There he is now. Just sit and be quiet, you might learn something," Beth snarled.

Reggie entered dressed in pants showing off his cock bulge and a Polo shirt that barely contained his muscles. He towered over Bob who mumbled, "Hello Reggie."

Beth opened her arms and hugged the stud. They kissed, openly, fully. Their voices overlapped as they pawed at each other, 'I thought about you all week,' 'You feel so good.'

The color contrast highlighted Beth's pale body and white-blond hair next to Reggie's jet-black skin. After a few moments they stopped kissing and Reggie noticed Bob. "Oh, hi Bob, how you been," he said as he squeezed Beth's butt with one hand.

"Bob, do something useful, get us a drink. What do you want honey?" said Beth.

"A beer would be great," said Reggie.

"Get the man a beer. And I'll have some white wine," she ordered.

"Yes Beth," Bob murmured as he walked off camera to give the illusion of going to the kitchen.

The two lovers sat down on a large beige couch and returned to kissing and hugging. Beth grabbed Reggie's cock through his pants, and said "You miss me?"

"I've been thinking about you and my dick's been thinking about you," said Reggie as he took off his shirt. His arms flexed and his wide black chest and shoulders were dark against the couch and the light drapes behind it. Beth gripped and petted his torso.

Beth leaned over Reggie as his huge hands moved on her legs, butt and face. She gripped his cock through his pants.

"I can't wait anymore, I have to feel that," she said hungrily.

Beth opened Reggie's belt, undid the button on his pants and lowered the zipper.

"Now that's what I've been wanting," she said as she fished out his cock. Reggie gripped her head with both hands as they kissed, hunching his crotch up to give her better access to his growing phallus.

Beth bent down and took the man's half-hard penis in her mouth. She moaned and moved her head down, trying to swallow the thick meat. Reggie's head lolled back and his eyes closed as she enveloped his sex. The slurpy sounds of sucking joined Reggie' moans and lustful words, "Yea Beth ... you got it baby, suck on it."

The camera went to a close up of Beth's red lip-sticked mouth and pink tongue working on the midnight black cock. Beth moaned.

Bob yelled from off-camera, "Beth! What are you doing?" The camera panned to Bob holding a tray with a beer and wine glass, mouth open in shock. Beth and Reggie laughed in derision and imitated him, 'Beth what are you doing ... Beth what are you doing?'

Beth held the big cock next to her mouth and looked at Bob. "What does it look like I'm doing?" she barked. "I'm sucking a real man's cock. Not your limp weenie."

Bob stuttered, "But honey, I thought you ... you said you wouldn't ... you promised not to ..."

"Hubby, dear, sit down and shut up," Beth ordered. "It's time you face facts. I'm not wasting any more time with your pencil pee-pee. I need a man who can fuck me the way I like to get fucked. Your nubbin don't do it."

She shook Reggie's spit-shiny dick. "See that? That's a big black cock. And I'm going to suck it and fuck it. You can watch or you can leave."

Bob put the tray on the coffee table and frumped down in the matching chair next to the sofa. "But we agreed. You wouldn't go with other men."

"Bob, shut the fuck up," Beth said. She turned, sucked on Reggie's dick for a moment, then looked at the stud. "Get out of those clothes."

As Reggie undressed Bob begged "Beth, don't do this," and the two lovers laughed. Reggie took off his shoes, socks, and shirt, then stood, his belt and pants hanging open with his dick dangling from his crotch. Beth got on her knees and groaned in joy as she took his cock back in her mouth, her eyes closed.

The camera caught Bob looking forlornly at Beth. She stopped, turned to him and yelled, "Bob, stop staring. Do something productive," as she waggled the dick at him. "Come here and help."

Bob got down on his knees next to his wife and stared at the cock in her hand. His eyes lowered, ashamed of his slutty wife and his own desire to get into the action.

"Here, let me show you what to do," Beth said, holding the phallus toward him. "Just put the head in your mouth and suck."

Bob moved his head nearer to the swollen black penis as Beth held the shaft. He licked his lips and opened his mouth. He hesitated. He moved his mouth and took in the head, gagged a bit, then took it in again.

Bob/Vince pretended it was the first time he had sucked a cock. In fact, he loved having Reggie's erection in his mouth and he couldn't help letting out a sigh of pleasure loud enough for Beth to hear.

"Oh darling, I had a feeling you'd like it if you tried it," she said laughing. "That's it hubby, work that dick. How's he doing Reggie?"

The movie stud laughed. "He needs practice but give him credit for trying. Come on Beth, you suck it baby."

She pulled the thick meat away from Bob, took it back in her mouth, then let it plop out. She looked Bob in the eyes and said, "Sit there and watch a real pro."

Bob couldn't control himself as he smelled cock musk, saw Reggie's erection and stared at Beth's naughty behavior. He moved close and lowered his mouth to Reggie's testicles, pressing his nose against the tender flesh, licking and sucking gently. The camera caught a close-up as the white 'husband and wife' slurped and sucked the black hunk's heavy dick and pendulous balls.

Reggie head fell back in joy as he sighed, "That's sooo fucking good."

"Work his balls Bob, show us what a good sucker you are," Beth said. "We make a pretty good team."

The two of them loved the big man's package as the hunk put each of his hands behind their heads and pulled them in closer.

Beth sighed and gurgled as she sucked, lost in the intensity of the sex. She was a veteran of the swinging scene and of interracial sex, but she never tired of having a large, stiff, black cock in her mouth.

She whispered to Bob, "Here baby, you take his cock, I want his balls," and the two switched, Bob eagerly gulping down the fat phallus, getting it in his throat as his face brushed against his wife's pale white cheek while she tongued the full black balls.

After a few minutes cameraman John coughed and spoke. "Folks, sorry to stop you but ... we've got to get to the bedroom for the next scene. ..."

The three lovers awoke from their haze of lust and stared at him.

"Damn John, you are a downer," joked Reggie.

"And it was just getting good," said Beth.

Vince/Bob was silent. He was lost in the cock sucking, the fantasy of humiliation, the cock sharing with Beth. His body glowed with a sheen of sweat and the fulfillment he had found in this new world. He wondered again why his brain and body needed this intimacy, then brushed the thought aside as the four of them gathered the equipment.

During the break in filming Vince/Bob remembered how he found himself participating in an X-rated movie, especially one that showed him as a man loving cock. Vince wasn't sure why being a cuckold turned him on. Men weren't supposed to desire humiliation and degradation. He embraced it.

He understood that part of his need to be a cuckold was that he was bisexual. He had denied it, but he had long had an attraction for men, specifically virile young black men. He enjoyed watching sports where the black athletes were shirtless. He loved the sheen of sweat on their torsos, the way their muscles moved.

Vince's awakening happened after his marriage fell apart. It had started out well with two young people eager to share their life with a partner they loved. Their bedtime had been good as they explored their sexuality.

Things soon turned negative. He and wife were both workaholics and road warriors, traveling to conferences and meetings. The sex became half-hearted and only on weekends, both of them exhausted, their minds on work.

After two years of marriage, they agreed to separate. The problem was inertia, not arguments. Each felt they were just as good alone as together. There were no children. They divorced.

Vince put in more time at work. He was a disciplined manager who got strong

results. He pushed his staff hard, and he got a reputation as a never-satisfied jerk. His attitude was 'whatever it takes' and he was feared by the competition and hated by his team. The company put him on the leadership fast track.

Vince dated but spent more time using his hand when he needed release. He liked porn. He got X-rated movies from rental stores and occasionally bought one. His favorite fetish was interracial with well hung, dark black men like Ray Victory getting blow jobs from the likes of blonde Britt Morgan. The skin contrast was electric. Victory's gym-built body and ebony cock were stunning.

Vince visited adult bookstores where he got a roll of tokens, headed to the video booths and checked out the photos of stars taped to the door. He told himself he was looking for films with interracial porn queens. It was true he was attracted to the woman as he beat off in the booth, fascinated by their tight, peach-pink bodies, round butts, and voracious cock sucking.

Eventually Vince had to admit he was also looking at the porn studs like Victory.

One rainy Sunday, Vince was sitting on a booth's makeshift wooden bench as he watched a movie and fondled his dick. A voice came through a glory hole.

"Hey man, let it out, let's see it," the voice whispered. It sounded like a young black guy though Vince couldn't tell for sure. The voice persisted. "Come on, no one will know, take it out," it said.

Vince usually ignored glory holes. He didn't want some stranger, some guy, sucking him. Voices propositioned him but Vince had never tried it. Who knew what kind of nut was in the next-door booth? Getting a venereal disease was one problem. And what if the guy bit your cock?

Vince dropped another quarter. Nina Hartley showed off her taut bubble butt while Victory jacked his long dick. As Hartley took the black cock in her hand Vince lowered his zipper and fished out his penis. He started to tug.

"That's it, work it," said the voice. A finger circled the hole. "Bring it here."

Vince wanted to tell the guy to piss off, then his curiosity and horniness got the better of him. What was it like to get sucked at a glory hole? To get off and just walk out the door, neither man knowing the other. And Vince needed to get off. Why not try a wet mouth instead of his hand?

He turned so his half-hard dick pointed at the hole. Vince saw the man's mouth and his licking tongue in the movie's flickering light. His lips appeared fuller than those of a white man. Vince put his cock nearer the man's extended tongue.

Vince tensed his thighs, pushing his cock right at the mouth and the man took it in with a groan of happiness. Oh, hell yes, it was wet and warm, thought Vince as he reveled in a hot blowjob. He hadn't been sucked for months. Vince pushed his cock in harder and the man swallowed it.

Vince's film stopped and his booth went dark. He saw by the light in the next-door cubicle that the man blowing him was black. Vince fished a token out of his pocket and fumbled it into the slot. His movie restarted and Nina had a black cock in her mouth. Vince's glory hole cocksucker hadn't stopped for a second.

Vince moved his crotch against the booth wall and pushed his erection completely through the hole. The man moved his mouth double time on the dick, licking the head, sucking it hard. Vince felt his cum bubbling up. Should he give the man his load? He knew gays liked eating cum. He'd seen some gay porn, how the guys worshipped cock.

The tingling started in his balls. He couldn't hold it. His cocksucker felt it too. The man worked even faster. He moaned, loving it. Vince let out a sigh. "Unghh," he grunted and the orgasm hit him, traveling from his balls down his legs. His crotch spasmed. The man wheezed with joy as he sucked out Vince's spurting cum.

They both relaxed for a bit. The cocksucker mumbled, "Thanks man, that was a good one." Vince replied, "Yea, me too."

The movie went off and Vince fed in another token. He had a tissue handy and used it to wipe off his penis. He heard the door of the man's booth open and someone walking away. Vince didn't want to see the guy. He waited for the clip to end, left the booth, and quickly walked out the store, eyes forward.

He drove home and thought he should have taken advantage of glory holes before. The other guy wanted to suck you off. Why not let him? Vince told himself getting a blowjob from a guy didn't prove you were gay or anything, just horny. He returned to the bookstore several times and received more glory hole blow jobs.

Things changed one day. Vince had been in a booth about five minutes, feeding in tokens, thinking he'd beat off if no one showed up. He heard the next-door booth open and close. Tokens dropped.

Vince looked through the hole and saw a guy unzip his jeans, pull out his dick, and start tugging. The light from the movie showed it was a black guy and his dick was a pretty good size. Vince had never been this close to a man jacking off. It looked hot. He kept watching. The guy got harder.

The man spoke, "Man, I really need to get my rocks off. There's a prick tease white bitch at work that shoves her ass in my face and pretends she doesn't know what she's doing. I'll say this, that butt is amazing. Big, round and bouncy."

Vince couldn't look away as the man jerked.

"Buddy, do me a favor, I really need to get off, just grab it a bit, it will only take a minute," the man said as he pushed his cock closer to the hole.

Vince was confused. I'm not a fag, he thought. Then curiosity took over. What was it like to hold a man's penis? Did it feel different than jacking your own? This guy had a good-looking cock. What if I jack it? Will anyone ever find out?

Vince took his finger and tapped the bottom of the hole, the signal given by cocksuckers that they were available. The man immediately moved his penis to the hole and pushed it through. Vince recoiled then reached out. He grabbed it.

"Oh man, thanks, you're a life saver," said the man. "Keep going, it feels good."

It felt weird to hold it. It was like his dick but different. It was hot and thicker and longer than his own but not a lot, not like the porn studs. It felt rubbery and soft and hard, and it pulsed with a heartbeat. Vince started to jack. He liked pulling on it; the cock got harder and the man grunted.

12