Bethany Platt: Street Seductions 02

Story Info
Maria has a new experience thanks to Bethany.
1.5k words
4.67
393
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had now passed since Bethany Platt had enjoyed a memorable afternoon with Amy Barlow which had seen them enjoy some fantastic sex, the first time Amy had ever been with another girl. Now Bethany had her eye on her next potential conquest and this time she wanted to get with an older woman.

She had a hair appointment booked for later that day, which meant the chance to get close to Maria Connor. Maria was the long time best friend of Bethany's mum Sarah and, while she was fast approaching her 40th birthday, she still looked incredible and plenty of people would no doubt jump at the chance of being with her- Bethany very much included.

There were several complications though- not only was Maria much older and Sarah's best friend, she was also married and, as far as everyone was aware, completely straight. Amy had at least been curious thanks to her feelings for Summer.

However, Bethany was not the type of person to back down from a challenge when she wanted something, or someone, and this was going to be no different. The thought of kissing Maria excited Bethany and she certainly wanted more than that.

It was a relatively warm evening for Manchester in April so Bethany decided to wear something light as she headed off for her appointment. As she arrived, Maria said: "Hi Bethany, you're the last client of the day so just me and you here. Take a seat."

This was working out better than Bethany had hoped, there would be nobody else there for the rest of the day- so no danger of them being disturbed if her plan worked. As they had known each other for so long, the conversation flowed pretty easily.

Maria said: "Haven't seen your mum for a couple of days, hope she's doing OK. I know she was pretty gutted when Damon got sent down." Damon being the latest in a long line of examples of Sarah picking the wrong man.

Bethany replied: "She's been pretty much throwing herself into work, trying to keep herself busy. At this point she should probably steer clear of men for a while for her own good. Hope things are a bit better between you and Gary with everything you've been going through."

Maria sighed and replied: "I wish. I appreciate he's trying his best and I know he cares, but never mind not being on the same page- it feels like we're not even on the same book most of the time."

Here Bethany sensed an opportunity to both be supportive and lighten the mood. She said: "Maybe his biggest problem is that he's realised he's been punching above his weight for years. Don't get me wrong, he did a lot for me when I was younger, but he's hardly a male model and he's managed to marry a stunner like you."

Maria was slightly surprised but also flattered by the compliment. Although she tried to play it down, Bethany continued: "I'm serious, in all the time I've known you it seems like you've barely aged, you're still as beautiful as you've always been and I'm sure any guy would agree- or girl if you were ever tempted."

Then came something she did not expect, Maria said: "Well, I did kiss another girl when I was much younger. It was her 18th and we were in a club, dancing the usual stuff, then things started to get a bit more flirty and before long we were in a corner of the club having a snog. We never took it further but it was fun."

This was exactly the kind of opening that Bethany, knowing that Maria had a brief history with another girl- naturally she was going to press this. She said: "Well it was a very happy birthday for her then, I'm sure if you'd wanted to take it further she would've done. Don't suppose you feel like telling me who it was?"

Maria admitted that the girl in question she had snogged all those years ago was in fact Sarah. Far from putting Bethany off, the idea of getting with someone who had previously kissed her mum was actually strangely appealing.

With the appointment done at this point, Bethany was able to put her full focus on flirting with Maria. Lowering her voice, the blonde said: "Well you know what they say, like mother like daughter. Mum can clearly see how beautiful you are and I definitely can."

At this point there was very little distance between them and Bethany began slowly tracing a hand up and down Maria's arm, clearly having the desired effect on the older woman. Maria tried to protest, but at the same time she was enjoying the attention.

The moment had arrived as Bethany closed the remaining distance between them and placed a soft kiss on Maria's lips. Maria said: "There are so many reasons why we shouldn't be doing this" but still couldn't resist.

Bethany replied: "There's so many reasons why we should." With those words Maria's remaining resistance crumbled as she allowed herself to melt into the younger woman's kiss, which before long got more passionate.

Maria had thought her wild younger days were long behind her, yet now here she was in her place of work passionately kissing her best friend's daughter- and she was enjoying every moment of it.

When it was clear that things were going to go further, Maria said: "You know, we should probably take this somewhere a bit more comfortable. You wanna head back to my place?" Of course the answer to that question was yes.

No sooner had they got through the door Bethany grabbed Maria and pulled her into another passionate kiss. In place of her earlier resistance, Maria wrapped her arms around Bethany and allowed her to deepen the kiss.

Maria smiled and said: "I honestly don't know what has come over me but god Bethany you're a great kisser." She only just managed to finish her sentence between kisses as lust had now completely taken over.

Bethany replied: "That's not all I'm good at." With that Maria guided Bethany into her bedroom where the two women began hungrily removing each other's clothing and allowing it to drop onto the floor. Once they were both naked they headed over to the bed.

Very much taking charge, Bethany allowed herself a moment to take in the now naked body of the older woman and she very much liked what she saw as Maria was very well toned. Bethany gasped: "I always knew you were hot but my god your body is incredible."

Maria had not previously gone past a passionate kiss with Sarah, her only previous same sex experience, so this was all completely new to her as Bethany explored every inch of her body, particularly focusing on her breasts and stomach as she had done with her previous female lovers.

The screams of pleasure which were coming from Maria spurred Bethany on as the hairdresser was loving every moment of her first ever taste of lesbian sex. Before long Maria reached her orgasm and her juices flowed straight into Bethany's waiting mouth.

After giving Maria a few seconds to come down from her high and her lips still covered in her latest lover's juices, Bethany pulled them both into a kiss. As they parted, Maria said: "Wow, if I'd known being with a woman would feel that good I would've tried it years ago."

Bethany flipped them both over so Maria was now on top of her and stared into her eyes. The look of pure desire was written all over her face as she replied: "Well now is your chance, I'm all yours."

Maria worked her way down Bethany's body and although there was a brief moment of hesitation, that was swiftly put to the back of her mind as she experienced her first taste of pussy. She was acting on instinct but it was clearly working as waves of pleasure crashed over Bethany.

After coming down from her orgasm, Bethany said: "Fuck me that was amazing, are you sure you've never done this before." Out of breath, she allowed herself to sink into the arms of the older woman and they both laid there for a while, savouring the moment.

Eventually after some more kissing, Bethany said: "Well as much as I could happily stay here and shag you again, I should probably be getting home before someone comes back- we really don't want anyone finding out the truth."

Reluctantly Maria agreed and as they both got dressed, she said: "Well this has certainly been a real eye opener. I hadn't realised how much I needed some great sex and that was the best I'd had in a long time.

With a satisfied smile, Bethany said: "Well trust me, it was my pleasure". She gave Maria one last kiss on the lips before heading home, unable to keep the smile off her face at the fact she'd been able to live out a fantasy.

That evening Bethany was checking her social media when she got a message with an opportunity for a story which would see her head out of Weatherfield for a while- with plenty of possibilities.