Beth's Summer Break Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me very closely. "Right, good to go. Word of advice about old Sasha. He's sweet as anything, but hold him lightly. Let him do the work and you'll have a lovely ride. Any pull on the bit and you'll be like that bloke on the horse in the town square -- a fucking statue."

I swallowed and nodded, trying to smile. Like Sam had been with me, I was a little overawed by her proximity. What happened to personal space, lady? "Ok thanks, Daisy. I'll keep it gentle."

"So yer know what yer doing then? Yer've ridden before?"

"Oh yes, I wouldn't say I'm Horse of the Year Show standard, but I've been riding a good few years now." As she moved away from me, I added, "I quite often manage to sit pointing the right way."

She barked a strange little laugh. "Aye, right - I believe yer..." She picked up the saddle and nodded towards the door. I started back out into the yard and heard her voice behind me.

"Don't worry if yer get it wrong. There's nowt wrong wi' reverse cowgirl, is there?"

I turned to see her tongue firmly in her cheek and a wicked smile on her face. She passed me heading back towards Sasha and added in an undertone, "Not that I'd know owt about that, of course."

She saddled him up and helped me get his girth right. She held his head away and I was grateful -- being bitten by a horse whilst doing up its girth is low on my list of things to try again. I'm sure if I look hard I can still see the teeth marks on my forearm. I was sixteen at the time and it took ages to heal properly. I made sure his girth was tight and Daisy helped me up onto him. There was another rider being helped up across the yard, and it may have just been me, but she didn't seem to need a helping hand on the inside of her thigh and a firm push on the bottom to get her in place.

Daisy got me to walk Sasha forward and then do a quick trot, which I did. She checked his girth once more and gave both horse and rider a pat each on the rump. "You'll be fine. Si'thee later."

And with a little wave she was gone, leaving me slightly perplexed. Josie's stable door opened and a fit looking young guy led out her beautiful black Arabian, Shadow. She followed them out and jumped up like a pro. She took the reins from the stable lad and thanked him. "See you later, Leo." Leo smiled shyly at her and walked off in the same direction as Daisy. He was blushing slightly.

She brought Shadow alongside and I admired his sleek black coat and perfectly trimmed mane. What a specimen. I would have loved to have seen Josie's red hair spilling down to contrast her black leather and his coat. He and Sasha snuffled each other, obviously good pals. "I thought Shadow was a cat."

"Oh, he is as well, darling. I have vivid imagination for some things, but animals -- keep it simple is my motto. I have a cat called Sasha too. Makes it easier -- I mean they're never going to meet, are they? Right, let's get going shall we?"

It was great to be on horseback again and she let me get back into it gently as we trotted along a few country lanes while I got the feel of Sasha. Daisy was right - any pull on the bit and he'd stop dead, so I let him have his head and he was fine.

We had been going for about twenty minutes when we came to a hedge gap leading into a long, narrow field. Josie looked at me, face glowing. "Fancy a gallop?"

I grinned. "Do I ever."

"Race you to that fence on the far side." She pointed about half a mile into the distance. "Loser pays a forfeit."

I put my hands on my hips, glaring at her. "Oh, I wonder who that will be then? What will it be -- horse poo on toast? Suck you off on your period?"

She pointed her crop at me. "Don't give me ideas, sweetie. Right, three... two... one..."

In racing terms I came second by 'a distance.' Sasha was a speedy little fellow but Shadow was like lightning and ate up the ground like a racehorse.

As I pulled alongside, Josie was laughing. "Right, you get to buy the drinks in the pub half-way round."

I looked disappointed. "Oh is that all?"

She considered for a moment. "Well I'm not 'on' for another ten days or so. You could stick around until then if you want. Or collect some of that..." She pointed as Sasha provided me with ample spread for my toast should I require it.

I didn't need to consider for long. "Ok, I'll get the drinks."

It was a lovely pub, miles out in the countryside and as there were plenty of stables around the area, it had its own horse rail. We tied up and I went in to get the drinks while Josie kept watch. The two animals stood quietly, drinking occasionally from the trough provided for them, tails swishing at flies, without a care in the world.

Josie had a cigarette going when I came out and I put her Pimms down, setting my own pint in front of me. I fancied a beer for a change and it was a lovely light summery ale to match the day.

She blew out a stream of smoke, reminding me of her picture that sat on my bedside cabinet. "I still haven't thanked you for the picture. I know I texted you, but I don't know how to thank you enough. It's stunning." She was smiling quietly at me. I put my hand to my mouth so I wouldn't be overheard. "I took it upstairs and set it against the chair and had my first Sybian session looking at it."

She took my hand, her eyes shining. "That's the best thanks I could hope for. Was it good?"

I grinned at the recollection. "I made such a big puddle I had to swim out. It's not an easy place to clean."

"Ah yes, Gina did text me with your suggestion of a sink up there. Looks like you may have come up with a good idea. I mean we're going to have to clean up there ourselves. I can't imagine we'll be able to hire a domestic cleaner to do that job!"

We chatted more about their plans for the Panic Room and then ordered some lunch. I had another beer and then after feeding my last apples to Sasha and Shadow, we unhitched them and began to head back.

It had taken us ninety minutes to get there, but Josie reckoned on about an hour back, going a more direct route. We had a few more canters and a short gallop and eventually came to a small copse of trees. Josie dismounted and loosely tied Shadow to a tree branch. I did the same to Sasha. She walked slowly over to me.

That lovely sultry voice of hers echoed gently under the trees. "It's now nearly two o'clock. I met you at ten, and I've been dying to do this ever since." She pushed me back against the smooth trunk of a tree and ran her hand up under my cotton shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and it felt electric as her gloved hand took hold of me. She squeezed gently and I tensed. "Don't worry," she whispered. "Nothing violent today. Just sheer, unadulterated pleasure in various forms." She kissed me tenderly, sucking on my bottom lip, nibbling at it with her perfect white teeth. Our helmets clunked together as we embraced. I slid my hand down her jodhpurs and she did the same to me. We stood like that for long minutes, getting quite worked up before one of the horses whinnied and broke the spell.

We extricated ourselves just as a phalanx of walkers came into the clearing, a babble of noise that we had not heard above the rustling of the trees as they approached. "Fuck it," Josie spat through gritted teeth. "Usually dead quiet round here. I'm like a fucking time-bomb."

The walkers greeted us heartily and we pretended to be glad to see them. Josie went over to Shadow and palmed him a mint, patting his big handsome nose. "Good lad, saved us some embarrassment!"

"Thought you liked being watched." I looked at her archly.

"I do dearie, but not by fifteen septuagenarians in anoraks and walking boots." She handed me Shadow's reins. "Come on then, up you get."

I stood back in amazement. The walkers were still making their slow way through the woods and had almost disappeared but for a few stragglers. "Me? On Shadow?"

"I've been watching you handle Sasha. He's gentle, but he doesn't take to fools. He likes you. Go on, up you get."

I took the reins and kissed her once more, not caring if any of the walkers saw us. "Thanks, Josie."

"Thank me if you stay on until we get back. We've got that gallop to do again. Double or quits?"

She still beat me, expert horsewoman that she is. I got much closer this time and Shadow went like the wind, but her better technique won the day and instead of a distance it was down to about half a length. "Well done, darling. Close but no e-cig, eh? I'll think of forfeit number two before long. It won't be as pleasant as the first!"

As we trotted back into the yard, Daisy came out to lock up the gates as we were the last riders of the day. She saw me on Shadow and her eyes nearly popped out. "Bloody 'ell, she must like you. You must be bloody good an'all. No bugger gets near Shadow usually!"

I stepped down and passed the reins to a grinning Josie. She looked hard at the stable lass. "Can I leave you to see to Beth, Daze? Now, where's the lovely Leo?"

Daisy rolled her eyes. Something was happening and Josie was at the bottom of it.

Daisy took Sasha back to his box and tied him up, making sure he got some fresh hay. I gave him a last mint and thanked him for being a sweetie and we went back into the tack room. She pushed the container door shut and bent to take off my chaps. After her previous shenanigans I was a bit defensive. "It's ok, thanks-"

"All part o't'service, madam..." She nuzzled her head into my groin again, this time the front, not the back. I stiffened as her nose pressed against my pelvis. She took the first chap off and massaged the back of my calf muscles. She then repeated the action on my other leg. I was pressed against the table and thanks to Josie's earlier ministrations in the clearing I was quite aroused. She stood up and unbuckled my helmet, her lips close to mine. They were wide and full and slightly parted. I could feel her breath on me, hot and sweet as if she had been enjoying mints as much as the horses. She unhooked the strap and pulled it off my head, letting my pigtails fall. We were still inches apart. I heard the helmet drop onto the table and felt her hands go to my midriff and the top button of my jeans popped open.

I bristled. "I think I'm done, Daisy..."

She slid her hand down inside my jeans. It was a tight fit. Her lips were nearly on mine.

"Daisy..."

"Josie's instructions, love. I didn't do what she said one week. What an afternoon that were." She was breathless.

"I know the feeling." I gave in to it. I was gagging for it, specifically for Josie, but Daisy was attractive in a different kind of way. I kissed her on those big, generous lips and she responded, popping more buttons as she did so. I felt her big fingers slide down and enter me. She pulled her head back in frustration. "Oh fucking hell, not you n'all." I felt a pop as she pulled out my Venus balls that had been keeping me company in a delightful way all day. She held them up by the cord. "Fucking woman's obsessed wi'em. I just don't get 'em me'self." She dropped them on the table next to the helmet with a disgusted look on her face. "Now, where were we?"

She resumed her fiddling, now uninterrupted by my toys and taking hold of my hand, put it down her own jodhpurs. She moaned as I slipped inside. She was wet. "Don't worry, I won't take long. Been fiddling away off and on all afternoon. Anticipation like."

I was ready too and we came together, panting and grunting at each other as we mashed our lips together, fingers working furiously as we climaxed. I breathed in her earthy scent, her sweat, the smell of leather and sex and it was a heady aroma.

Breathing heavily, she pulled away and reached for a paper towel dispenser on the wall. She cleaned herself down below and then her hands. She handed me a towel and as I was doing the same, she began to walk out of the tack room. She looked back ruefully. "I hoped you'd be a fighter. Never mind, not bad." She inclined her head towards the stalls. "Need to see to Sasha."

I straightened myself out and picked up my Venus Balls, grimacing at the stickiness of them. I gave them a wipe on the towels as I popped them in my shoulder bag. I walked out after her in a daze and followed her into Sasha's box.

"She'll not be long either."

She was one for head gestures, this Daisy. She tossed her head to the back of the stall and went to look through a crack in the wood. I followed her again and as she turned back to Sasha she muttered to herself, "Didn't even bother to take her fucking helmet off this time..."

I now peered through the crack into the row of boxes behind the one we were in, and could see a pale pair of buttocks, jodhpurs down by the knees, pumping away. There were muffled cries and I could hear Josie's voice, but couldn't make out what she was saying. She was bent over a bale of hay and Leo was taking her from behind, slamming into her hard. I heard a final shout and as he pulled out I could see he was wearing a condom. I turned away as they began to tidy themselves up.

Daisy was in the doorway, the saddle over her shoulder. My lovely Palomino was munching hay oblivious to the sexual activity going on around him. "I drink in the Tanners Arms in town of a Thursday night - up behind the station..." She flipped a dismissive hand at the wall through which Josie and Leo had just concluded their tryst and wandered off. "...If you fancy some proper action. Just sayin', like..."

I shook my head in disbelief at the last few minutes and walked out into the yard. Josie came out from behind the tack room, cigarette hanging from her mouth as she zipped and buttoned herself up. She waved merrily at me. I stood with my hands on my hips as she approached, glaring at her. She took her cigarette out of her mouth and looked at me.

She held her arms out wide, shrugging. "What?"

I almost didn't know what to say. It was like nothing had happened. "How come I get the bull-dyke and you get the young fit stud?"

She perked up. "What can I say? My game my rules? Your second forfeit? I tossed a coin?"

We started back towards her bike. "Nope, none of the above actually. Just the way it happens. Daisy doesn't seem to care for me very much -- I got a bit too enthusiastic with her recently. She pretends she likes it rough, but she's all talk. Anyway you probably got the best half of the deal -- young Leo is enthusiastic but I barely got to fetch off, darling. You'll need to work extra hard later. I bet the robust and lovely Daisy gave you a nice little 'O', didn't she? It gets them a nice bonus; I always slip them a little extra!"

"Jeez, Jones, is there anyone in this county you've not fucked?"

She pondered as we crossed the yard. "Not many. There were a couple of gay lads in Brighton a few years ago that I couldn't turn; and one old guy in the next village couldn't get it up, but he was 97, bless him." She thought a bit longer, counting on her fingers and nodded. "So all but three, I think."

She was as bad as me. We reached the bike and she tossed me the helmet again.

I took it reluctantly. "Can I get a bus back?"

"Yes of course you can. One o'clock, Wednesday afternoon." She paused. "But only when there's a 'K' in the month."

I put the helmet on the wrong way so that the visor was at the back.

I heard a muffled voice say, "Suits you, darling. Now are you getting on the fucking bike or walking?"

The journey back was even longer as we had to get across town to Josie's cottage which was about another mile south of the Cricketers, right on the southern edge. My knuckles were literally white when we stopped. I had hardly registered she had opened her garage door remotely and we were inside with the door closing behind us. There was some sort of pink van next to the bike.

I took the helmet off with trembling, numb hands. "Has it gone away?"

Josie burst out laughing. "Oh my God, I've seen that look on your face two Sundays running now! Last time it was when your face came up on screen when the machine was teasing the shit out of you. Pure fucking terror, darling! Oh poor Bethany, come on let's get stoned and you can get me off."

I looked at her. "Stoned? I thought you just did sniffy-sniff."

"Mainly, darling, but I do like the odd bit of blow myself. I think you'll approve. Come along, that young man has left me quite a long way off satisfied."

Chapter Three -- Sing for Your Supper

I don't know where she got her stuff from but it was bloody good. She had gone to tidy herself up after the afternoon's exertions and came back into her 'smoking room' as she called it, wearing a dark green silky kaftan. I was soon to find out it was all she was wearing.

I went to do a little bit of tidying up myself and when I came back she had a hookah going. She took a long hit and blew it out contentedly. She gestured for me to sit next to her on a long leather sofa and as I took my first hit, I felt a lovely tingle all the way down to my toes. She took another mouthful and inhaled deeply. She pulled me onto her and I sucked as she blew out and we ended up in a lovely, long smoky kiss. We continued in that manner for a few minutes until there was nothing left.

Her green eyes looked even more stunning with the lovely glaze and pupil dilation that the grass brought on. As we kissed, I ran my hand over the silk of her kaftan, loving the feel of how it slid across her skin. I gently squeezed her breasts through it and felt her nipples harden.

She sighed. "Mmm, that does feel good, Beth darling. Would you mind awfully finishing what Leo couldn't? Take the edge off a little for me?" She parted her legs and I slid down to kneel in front of her. She pulled open her pussy lips and stretched them wide. I took hold of one of them and began to suck on it. I rotated a finger into her vagina and felt her stiffen as I found her g-spot. Moving to her clit, I lapped at it with my tongue, teasing her until I felt her hand on the back of my neck, pushing me down harder. "Come on Beth, suck the fucker - I need to come." I went at her harder, pulling at it with my lips, fingers going deeper. "That's it; now rub it... hard... harder, fucking hell Beth, harder!"

I could barely see my fingers I was rubbing so hard -- my left hand plunging into her pussy, my right frantically scrubbing her clit. She began to lift her buttocks off the chair and I knew she was getting close. I felt the texture of her juices change and become more liquid. There were lovely noises coming from inside her, and my fingers were sliding easily. She pushed my hand from her clit and went at it herself as I redoubled my efforts in her pussy. She came silently, mouth open, those amazing green eyes locked onto mine. I slowed my pace in line with hers as she came down and finally she stopped rubbing and pulled my fingers from her snatch, twining them with her own. She pulled me back up into another long kiss, and we shared her juices until our fingers were clean.

We lay entwined for a long time. I was nicely stoned, I had a nice little glow on down below and this beautiful woman in who's arms I lay had just had a fabulous orgasm. I looked around the room. It was beautifully decorated, simple and elegant with comfortable sofas, cushions scattered around the floor, her hookah and some lovely cat sculptures. There was a large floor to ceiling window looking out onto the garden, which like Gina's was secluded from prying eyes. One of her cats strolled past, a dark grey smoky thing with lots of fur. I'd lay a bet it was Shadow, her Russian Blue, the leader of her pack.

There was an acoustic guitar on a stand in the corner, an Ovation. I'd always wanted one and loved playing Donal's Celebrity Standard at college. I pointed at it. "Do you play?"

Josie stirred. "Oh a bit. Used to back in the day. It's more of an ornament these days. Fingers are too small really. Got a voice like a bloody foghorn, as you probably realised with my pathetic rendition of 'Perfect Day' last week!"