Betrayal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times over the last two years have I failed to ogle your gorgeous legs when you wore shorts, or even one of your modest 'school dresses'? And, besides, you little shit, you know you have the prettiest legs, the nicest butt, the tiniest waist, and the perkiest tits in central Texas, plus that beautiful face! Are you really fishing for compliments?" Tim rejoined.

Jeanie gave him the sexiest smile he'd ever seen, lowered her voice an octave, and answered "I've been worried that you've parked me in the 'friend zone'. Patti loaned me this dress and these heels, and I came determined to make you notice me - not the 'teaching colleague' me, not the 'fellow coach' me, not the 'nurse' me, or the 'battered wife' me, but the 'sexy vixen' me! You should know, I'm way more than I've shown you, or anyone around school."

She had turned so that her legs were near the edge of the bed, with her knees slightly spread and close to his face. Although his shoulder wound still hurt when he reached, he turned onto his right side and placed his left hand on top of that golden thigh, his fingers lightly stroking the inside. He shifted so that some weight was off his right shoulder, allowing that hand to explore up under the bottom of the short dress. His right cheek was now lying just above her knee; he turned his face and began to kiss, lick, and suck the lower thigh, the knee, and the calf closest to him.

His cock was so hard it hurt, and her hand was resting on his hip only a few inches away from his wound, and also from his hard cock. He stopped kissing her leg long enough to look up at her, get her attention, and then looked down at his cock, which was tenting the sheet. He asked, "Does this look like I consider you a 'colleague' who is parked in the 'friend zone'? All I see now, all I've ever seen is 'sexy vixen with a golden heart'. All those other roles are a part of who you are, but I've seen through to your core, and I know it's a volcano!"

Pulling his left hand off her leg, he moved her hand onto his raging cock, which she promptly squeezed and then stroked lightly.

It hurt like hell, but he extended his left hand further up her near leg, exploring the outside of her muscled and shapely thigh all the way to her panties. She accommodated his right hand's journey by spreading her legs more widely.

Tim pressed his thumb, palm, and forefinger against her panties and felt the wetness. Jeanie moaned and pushed her pussy against his hand. Unable to reach any further, he looked into her eyes and quietly commanded, "Take them off!"

Jeanie grasped the panties on each side, lifted her butt, and pulled them to her knees. She wiggled her legs and the panties dropped to her ankles, and then she kicked them to the floor. Her pretty face was tense with lust.

Tim positioned his right hand so that his thumb could touch her clit, his index finger was between the lips of her pussy, and his middle finger was able to rub her little knot. He periodically plunged his thumb and forefinger between her swollen lips and into the hot wetness below. As her moans and whimpers increased, she stroked his cock with her right hand, with her thumb down and pinkie on top.

As her passion increased, she rested her right elbow on the other side of his legs and began stroking his cock with her left hand. She must have given more than a few hand jobs before, because she was really good at it! She knew just how to bring him to the edge, stop stroking, squeeze, and then resume after his urge to cum passed.

He was almost as out of control as she was! He wet his middle finger in her cauldron and rubbed the dew around her rosebud. He continued to dip more dew and spread it until he was certain his finger could penetrate her anus without undue pain.

He focused on coordinating his efforts at her front and back entries until she was on the edge of cumming.

With his right thumb rubbing her clit, his forefinger searching deep within, and his middle finger circling her starfish, Tim began squeezing her jutting breast with his left hand.

Jeanie had been staring into his eyes as they masturbated one another. He could see her passion growing by the second, and could feel her juices covering his hand. When his middle finger made its way past the sphincter and the first ring, her eyes rolled back under the lids and her body stiffened! He knew she had reached her destination, and he helped her prolong it while wondering what it would be like to have his cock inside her spasming cunt or asshole when the eruption occurred.

After she stopped shuddering, Jeanie slowly returned to a state of consciousness; surprisingly, she was embarrassed by her wanton antics! She made an apology and a promise. "Tim, I'm so sorry! I got your bed all wet! I swear I've never flooded like that before! I...you... you had me so excited I just... I don't know what happened to me! I've never had an orgasm like that in my life!

Oh, goodness - I left you..., I'm sorry, but I'll take care of that as soon as I recover a little more. Will that be okay?"

He gave her a grin that said, "I own that body now!" She read his leering grin, leaned over and kissed him in acknowledgement.

His free hand slipped inside the V of her dress, cupping and holding her bare tit for the first time, alternately rubbing and pulling her swollen little nipples and hefting her surprisingly heavy breast. Meanwhile, his other hand continued to lightly diddle her sensitive pussy, keeping the lips swollen and stimulated. She grabbed that hand and told him "Too much, Tim, I'm too sensitive!"

Grinning up at her, he slid his wet hand a little lower and began to diddle her little rosebud; his thumb slipped down from her clit to embed and swirl in his her wetness. Jeanie continued to hold his wrist, but stopped trying to control his hand and fingers. Tim saw her lip tremble and her eyes close; she bit her bottom lip as his middle finger pressed deeper and deeper into her dark depths. Once fully embedded, his finger swirled like his thumb, and he could feel himself through the thin membrane separating his digits.

Karen had long denied Tim access to her nether tunnel, telling him it was exit only. Yet, he had watched as Jeanie's husband received ready access as part of her 'airtight' porn performance. Jeanie seemingly had no such compunctions, and her ass was every bit as luxurious as Karen's. Perhaps turnabout is fair play...

Tim's attention refocused on his writhing targets, as Jeanie began grinding against his hand, forcing his thumb and finger deeper as her next climax approached. This time she cried out when it hit, emoting AAAAGGGGHHHHHH as her hips squirmed and then froze in place. Her fingernails dug into his wrist, and she clawed his chest where her other hand was resting. When she reached a rational point, she slumped across him with her upper body and slid her lower body off the bed, dislodging his hand and crying ooooowwww at the overwhelming sensations.

Red faced, she raised herself off him and scurried into the restroom. He heard the lavatory running, and a few moments later she returned with a wash cloth. She cleaned his hands, retrieved her panties and put them back on, and then shook her finger at him: "You, mister, are dangerous! First you cause me to faint, and then you won't stop when I tell you to, and then you make me faint again by doing something I've never let anyone do before! I'm going to have to learn how to control both of us!"

Tim grinned at her faux indignation, and reached for her leg; she backed quickly away. "I thought you said you were going to take care of my needs now -- what happened?" he coaxed.

"I...I don't know if I can...do what I promised... tonight! I'm still throbbing down there, and I'm afraid you will touch me again and I'll...I don't know what I'll do! Wake up everyone in the hospital probably! I'm sure they already heard me twice!

That...that will be your punishment for embarrassing me by making me scream twice, and for not stopping when I begged you to! Besides, you need your rest and I need to go get my lesson plan ready for my first day back, tomorrow! Some of us have to work, you know!" she chided lovingly, but from a distance.

"If you're really leaving, you need to come give me a kiss to get me through the night," he pouted.

"First, you put your hands under the covers -- I don't trust you!" she replied with a glare that was so fake it looked like a smile. Tim complied, she approached, leaned over and kissed him, and his hands magically appeared to grasp her round butt and tightly hold her mouth to his. She struggled briefly, returned the kiss deeply, and then burst free of his restraints. She giggled: "You are so BAD! Good night, and have sweet dreams about my next visit tomorrow after school. Maybe then I'll..."

"Prick tease!" he spouted, and turned on his side facing away from her, smiling as he watched her reflection in the window. She hesitated, moved closer to his bed with a worried look, and jumped back with a shriek when he rolled back and grabbed for her. It wasn't much of an effort with all his wounds screaming not to move suddenly, but it had the desired effect of letting her know he was teasing. She threw him a kiss and sashayed out the door, looking over her shoulder to make sure he was watching.

Tim called out behind her, "If you aren't here by 5, you're going back into the 'friend zone'!" She gave her a disbelieving smile mouthed, "No, I'm noooottttt!" before she disappeared.

Tim was lying in his bed remembering and reliving, cock as hard as a mesquite limb, when Nurse Phillips burst into the room. "Finally! I thought I was going to have to skip taking your vitals tonight because you two weren't ever going to stop!"

Tim laughed, and asked innocently, "Whatever do you mean? Just two old work colleagues talking -- you could have come in anytime."

"AAAAAAGGGHHHH....oooowwww," she mimicked, giggled, and then said, "I'm not cruel enough to interrupt THAT! Although I'll admit: I'm curious how a guy with all your wounds was able to cause THAT in such a reserved young woman!"

Tim blatantly looked Nurse Phillips over from head to foot, causing her to blush brightly. She was maybe 10 years older, so mid-thirties; she wasn't wearing rings, and she filled out the top and bottom of her scrubs nicely. Her ass was especially nice and round, and the otherwise loose scrubs were tight across it.

Tim's eyes drifted back up to her face; he locked his eyes with hers and asked, "Are you married?" She held up her left hand and replied, "I still am, but won't be for long. Turned out I'm married but he isn't."

Tim smiled, "I know the feeling" he empathized. With a devilish grin he offered, "So, if you really want to know, I can show you. She was wearing a dress, and I can't properly demonstrate on someone wearing scrubs. Lock the door, come around to the other side of the bed, take your pants off, and sit beside me like Jeanie was, with your legs toward my head."

"You're kidding, right?" she asked incredulously.

Tim answered, "Do you want to know how a guy with my wounds can make a girl howl, or don't you? If you do, those are the conditions."

She continued to eye him suspiciously and keep her distance, but did move to the other side of the bed.

He patted the bed: "Sit right here and I'll show you."

She walked back to the door, looked down the hallway in both directions, and returned to stand beside the bed.

Tim asked, "I like to know the first name of women I'm going to make scream; what's yours?"

"Sharon," she replied, moving a bit closer without removing her scrubs.

"Sharon, I'd like to begin repaying you for the exceptional care you've rendered throughout my ordeal," Tim explained as he reached for her.

His hand reached her hip; he gently pulled her closer, letting his hand roam behind her to hold and squeeze that big, hard, round butt. He pulled her closer, until her hips were against the bedframe. His hand moved from the back to the front, where he cupped her puffy pussy. The nurse remained fixated on his face as he rubbed and squeezed her labia, but when he reached up, grabbed the waistband of her scrubs, and started to pull them down, she came out of her trance and quickly stepped back.

"No! I cannot do this! It's against medical ethics, and, even though my husband is a cheating skunk, I'm still married! And so are you, even though..."

"My wife is a cheating skank?" Tim finished her sentence in question form.

Nurse Phillips -- Sharon -- looked away, said "Exactly," and left the room. Tim grinned at her retreat, and wondered if he was ever going to get relief for the blue balls he had developed.

***

The PT sessions were getting more strenuous each day, and this morning's was the worst yet. Nonetheless, his gains continued on a path that had the therapist smiling. He congratulated Tim and said he would consider recommending his release, but first he would have to promise he'd make every scheduled PT session at the center.

Tim promised he would with a big smile, and walked back to his room carrying his walker in front of him. That drew a dirty look from the charge nurse, but a smile from the young tech and aide who had been caring for him. He raised one hand in a wave, curled the walker with the other, winked, and said, "As much as I have enjoyed all the care and attention, I'm about to blow this joint! But I'll never forget you guys!"

He walked down the main corridor and turned the corner toward his room. The deputy sheriff who served as his guard nodded to him as he passed, and he saw another officer in a different uniform at the end of the corridor. As he neared his room, he saw his father-in-law standing in the doorway. He startled him by clasping him on the back, and stepped around him into the room. His two young sons exploded off his bed and ran pell-mell toward him with their mother and grandmother shouting for them to be careful and not hurt Daddy!

Tim held out his right arm to capture the older boy and hoist him up for a hug and kiss, while his little brother hugged his leg. Tears came to Tim's eyes, but he blinked them away and enthusiastically greeted his prized sons. Setting Patrick down, he raised baby Mark up to hug and kiss him. Mark hugged him tightly, put his head on his shoulder, and said, "I missed you, Daddy! Can you go home now?"

Patrick echoed, "Yeah, can you go home and play with us now, Daddy?"

"We will see, Boys. The doctor is supposed to come by this afternoon to tell me when I can leave. Are you going to stay and eat lunch with me? Maybe he will come by after we eat!" The boys turned to their mother and asked in unison, "Are we eating with Daddy?"

Tim's eyes turned to Karen, who was standing across the room near his bed. His breath caught at the sight of the woman to whom he had given his heart and his trust, his wife and the mother of his precious children. The tracks of the tears she was wiping from her cheeks did nothing to diminish her breathtaking beauty. Her honey-golden hair framing her beautiful face and falling to her shoulders, her body draped in an emerald green dress that matched her eyes, she looked as alluring and innocent as she had looked on the day they met.

An icepick struck Tim's heart when the memories of her betrayal assaulted his conscious mind, and he involuntarily grimaced. Karen had reacted with joy to the look of love he first gave her, but that turned to a look of with despair as she recognized the pain in his eyes. "Tim...I...I'm so sorry!" she murmured.

Pushing the pain back, he jovially replied, "Hi, Karen; how are you? Thanks for bringing my guys by to see me like this. I know you've been busy, and I appreciate you and your parents taking the time to drive all the way to the hospital! Hello, Granny, good to see you too; I hope you are feeling well!"

Patrick pulled on his pants leg and exclaimed, "Daddy, Daddy: our police man came with us! He watches our house, and...and...and he goes places with us to keep the bad men away!"

Tim looked at Grampa and asked, "So, no problems driving in?"

His FIL replied, "None at all. It's good to see you up and around; are your wounds healing quickly, then?"

Tim replied that all three are healing well, and his physical therapy is going so well he expects to be released today or tomorrow. Before his FIL answered, Karen interjected, "Then can you ride back with us today? Mom and I can take good care of you, and your sons will be delighted to be with you!"

His sons loudly endorsed the idea of Daddy coming home with them, but Tim just replied, "That sounds like a good idea, Karen; why don't you and I talk about it in a little while."

The med tech stuck her head in the door and asked if he would like his meal served in his room, or would prefer to eat in the cafeteria with his family. His sons replied loudly on his behalf, so he nodded and thanked her.

"Boys, why don't you and your grandparents go to the cafeteria and get us a nice table; Mommy and I will be there in a few minutes, okay?" The boys grabbed their grandparents' hands and pulled them down the hall.

Tim turned to Karen and said, "I'm going to decline the offer to come home with you. Not for the reason you think, but for two very good reasons: one, my PT is nearby, and, two, as long as I'm being hunted I don't want to draw fire toward our sons and your parents. Your fuc... the guys hunting me are capable of anything, including firing randomly into the house, or setting it on fire, or blowing it up -- do you understand? I'm not willing to increase your exposure to danger by living with all of you, that's all.

At some point, you and I will sit down and talk through what happened, but right now I need to heal and we all need to stay alive. We have to break it to the boys gently, before you get ready to return to your parents' house, but let's enjoy lunch and let them roam around a bit. I'm supposed to exercise and walk anyway."

Karen's emotions were mapped on her face as he talked: fear when he kept her there, sadness when he said he wouldn't come home, hope mixed with fear when he told her the reasons he wouldn't, and pure hope when he said they would talk soon. She knew she had no defense, but at least he was willing to listen to her now, or at least 'soon'. That offered more hope than she had dared pray for; if nothing else, she could properly apologize.

Lunch was relaxed and fun, even with 'our police man' watching over their table. They walked around the grounds in the mild spring weather for a while, and then took seats around a big picnic table. The boys caught Daddy up on all they had been doing, his mother-in-law added a couple of anecdotes and stories about the boys, and Gramps asked him if he was returning to his job when he felt well enough. He replied that he didn't know; it depended on whether the assassins had been caught. Gramps then asked whether he could handle the mortgage if Karen didn't return to work; he answered that he could.

The deputy interrupted after about ninety minutes to request that they start back before the rush hour traffic began, and they somewhat reluctantly agreed. Tim could tell everyone, including his in-laws, wanted to return to a time before Karen did what she did, when they were a big, happy, extended family, and he was their favorite son-in-law. He wished them well, shook Gramps's hand, kissed Granny and Karen on the cheek, and hugged and kissed his boys.

The deputy assigned to their safety led them away, and Tim turned to see the deputy assigned to him watching. When he returned inside he saw the deputy on the phone, and the man looked guilty when Tim came toward him. It wasn't much to go on, but Tim had a bad feeling about that call.

He was tired now, and the walker was coming in handy as he traversed the long corridor back toward his room. When he got to the nurses station, one called out to him, directing him to the conference room to the right of the station. He entered, to find his doctor waiting with his file and a stack of papers. Dr. Collins announced jubilantly that Tim was being released today at 6 o'clock, on the condition that he follow doctor's orders and do the PT as scheduled. He readily agreed, and was presented with the stack of papers marked for his signature.