Betrayal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gomez brothers were leaning against the glass of a window facing the lake, watching the rapes and talking in Spanish. Two other men were standing by the south wall watching; one held a video camera, filming the vile acts on the bed. Everyone in the room was naked.

Tim whispered the number of men and their locations, counted down from three, threw the door open, and led them into the room. Leaving the brothers and the other men to the shotguns and rifles, he all but beheaded the closest knife-wielder. The other knife-wielder dropped his, tried to back up, and Tim hamstrung him. He screamed in pain and fell backward, bleeding profusely.

The Gomez brothers raised their hands; one of the men watching from the wall ran toward a chair with a pistol lying on it, but Randy's shotgun cut him in half. Chuy took the video camera from the other and ordered him to face the wall with his hands on the wall above his head. Tim faced the man behind Katy, and saw that she was being garroted by the man behind her, who was frozen in place. Tim raised his sword and advanced; the man dropped the garrote and scrambled backward, his pitiful excuse for a cock shrinking as he cowered against the headboard.

The two men who had been raping the young women likewise scrambled backward, and the one closest to the door tried to grab a gun that was hanging on a belt on the bedpost. Ranger Boyd stepped toward him with his AR centered on him and said, "Yeah, you do that mother fucker! I'll gut shoot you and watch you die slowly and painfully!" He sat back on the bed and raised his hands; Boyd took he pistol, holding his rifle a foot from the man's round belly.

Katy slumped forward on the pillow; Tim knew by her pallor and lack of movement that she was dead, but checked her pulse anyway. He gently kissed her cheek, and covered her with the sheet. He spoke gently to the two young girls, "Wrap yourselves in the blanket and bedcover, and go sit in the corner over there. We'll take care of you in a few minutes, but right now we need to deal with these men. Do you understand?"

Both girls nodded vigorously, grabbed bed covers, and scurried to the corner behind Randy Jackson.

The cold fury Tim had maintained all night began to boil, and the thin man saw death in his eyes. He blanched, recovered a bit, and then blustered. "Do you know who I am? I'm the assistant attorney general of the state of Texas! Whoever you are, you are in a bunch of trouble!"

Eleven of the twelve men in Tim's crew laughed uproariously. Tim smiled evilly and asked, "Do you know who I am? No? Let me introduce myself. I'm Karma incarnate...I'm God's avenging arch angel... I'm her husband! I'M YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE!"

The look on AAG Speath's face quickly morphed to horror, and he tried to shrink into the sheets. Tim reached in front of the man cowering to Speath's right, nicked the AAG's left shoulder with the sword just enough to get some blood flowing, and snarled at him. He balled up and sobbed.

On the other side, Boyd grabbed his man by his hair and pulled him off the bed. As soon as his knees hit the floor, Boyd kicked him as hard as he could in the stomach. The man folded forward, and Boyd flung his head down; his head struck the floor, but his ass was still in the air. Boyd stepped behind him and lifted him off the ground with a kick to the nuts.

He squealed, and then puked; Boyd placed his boot on his head, holding his face in his puke. He turned to the crew. "Let me introduce you to the Texas Ranger charged with keeping Tim's wife and their sons safe; this is the fucking sellout turncoat, Terry Jones. The SOB over there on the bed is the deputy sheriff who was supposed to be with them, keeping them safe. His name is Don Long." Gesturing to the two men with his rifle, he asked, "Which of you two would like to tell us where the other deputy is?"

Neither spoke up; Tim nodded at Chivo, who walked over to the ranger, flicked his wrist, and cut off his ear. The scream died in Jones throat when Boyd's boot crushed his cheek. Chivo started around the bed to deputy Long, who put up his hand in the 'stop' gesture, and blurted out, "He wouldn't go along with the plan, so Long shot him. We tossed his body in a creek somewhere near Taylor! I didn't want to do it -- he was my friend! Long killed him, not me!"

Tim interjected, "But you let kill Jones your partner, didn't you? You are Long's partner in the kidnapping, right? You are the one raping this young woman, aren't you? Gentlemen: please cast your ballot."

Twelve votes of "Guilty" were loudly cast. Tim nodded at Will and Guillermo, another Raton from New Braunfels, ordered them to find out what else he knows, and then carry out his sentence. Chivo grinned like the madman he became when a battle began.

The doomed deputy was drug from the room and down the stairs. His muted screams were heard for less than ten minutes before they ceased.

Randy was guarding the cameraman; Tim, Daniel, Chuy, and Jesse were in a semi-circle around the Gomez brothers. Given their status as ruthless cartel leaders, the Gomez looked scared shitless, and one was, literally. There was a mess on the back of Andres' leg, the glass, and the floor. The naked men shrunk against the glass and Manuel tried to negotiate, offering millions of dollars if they were set free, unharmed.

Chuy reached out, flicked his knife, and cut his nipple off. When his screams died down, Chuy said "You won't be unharmed, but you might live. It depends on how pissed El Rey de los Ratones is. Teo, how pissed are you?"

"Take them downstairs to Chivo; he'll soon be through with the other one. Tell him to make them remember every girl they ever drugged, raped, and sold into slavery. That would include, of course, his niece, so let him carve her name into them if he wants." Tim said dispassionately.

With a small grin he added, "Before you get downstairs, tell them what happened to the men they sent, and now that we know who they are, what will happen to their families and friends. They need to know before their torture begins that their petty empire is gone and their parents, wives, and heirs will be dead within a week!"

He turned to the Gomez, "Si tiené últimas palabras, a hora es el momento, cabrones."

Both cabrones had last requests; they began begging loudly, beseeching Tim to spare their families, who they proclaimed were innocent of any wrongdoing! The sadistic smile lit his face again: "My sons were innocent -- did that stop you from kidnapping them, or planning to kill them? Did their innocence keep these and many other girls from being kidnapped and raped? Sold into slavery? Did being a good person keep my wife from being garroted by this piece of scum that YOU brought here? No, pendejos, you die, your progeny die, and then everyone kin to you by blood or marriage dies. Many people will die, though not as many as you drugged, raped, sold into slavery, or killed!

That, pendejos, is your legacy: to die without anyone surviving to remember or honor your passing. You simply disappear, unloved and forgotten, and so does your genetic line!"

He gestured toward the door: "Take them away, and make them pay in pain and blood for their transgressions!" The weeping and wailing as they were pushed out of the bedroom and down the hall was poorly aligned with their reputations as badass criminals, gang leaders, and cartel builders.

Tim laughed: "The Devil's Angels, huh? Bunch of pussies dressed up as bullies, picking on girls! By the time they die, they will regret every decision that led them here!"

"Miguel, you and Jose drag this hamstrung whimpering bitch downstairs and interrogate him properly. We don't know who he is, what his position is, and what he knows about this enterprise, so don't let him die before you find out. Randy, Jim, and I will interrogate these three."

Tim turned his attention to the man facing the wall, still holding his hands above his head. "Randy, watch the little-dicked punk on the bed. If he tries to escape blow a leg off, but don't kill him. I'll be the one that finishes him off, and that won't happen until his penance is done."

Tim slipped his blade between the butt cheeks of the man facing the wall and pressed the tip against his anus. "While I count down from 10 you will be telling us who you are, your role in this ongoing tragedy, and what you know about it. You need to offer information so valuable that I won't shove this sword up your ass when I reach zero. Let's get started: 9 - 8..."

The man emptied his bladder on the wall and began babbling, "I'm Adam Ballard, the chief of staff for general Speath, and I can give you the names of elected officials, legislators, and law enforcement officials who have participated in and covered up these activities! I can show you where we stashed the films and tapes he has made over the past five years. I'm a treasure-trove of the information you want, I swear!"

Tim looked at Ranger Boyd and Deputy Sheriff Jackson, both of whom were awestruck. "It sounds like we hit the jackpot, boys! Randy, would you take Mr. Ballard downstairs to the kitchen table, get him a drink of water, and then record his statement. If you think he's holding out, take a finger, then take a toe, another finger, another toe, and so forth. When you run out of digits, switch to his ears and eyes, hands, feet until he is honest, forthright, and forthcoming.

Girls, go with Deputy Jackson; he will help you find clothes, and make sure you are comfortable. Randy, put them in a room away from the carnage, but make sure they don't leave until we've had a chance to talk. Speath and Landon's sluts can have water and go to the bathroom, but keep them naked and scared. I haven't decided what to do with them.

Girls, you've seen how ruthless we are; don't make the mistake of thinking our sympathy for your mistreatment will keep us from killing you if you try to leave without permission. When we're through, we'll have a conversation around your future. Do you have any questions?"

Jackson stood beside the girls; Adams was in front of him, with the rifle against his spine. The girls stood up; they were still clinging to one another, but no longer sobbing. The leggy, longhaired brunette gathered herself and spoke up, "We want to thank you, Coach Kelly! Yes, we recognized you even with all the stuff on your face. I'm Sharon, from your advanced physics class? This is Jana; she doesn't' have you as a teacher.

We want you to know what happened, and how we got here.

We left Dairy Queen and I was taking Jana home to Jonestown when someone forced our car off the road. We were in the lonely stretch near the park and no one was around. We saw it was Coach Rodgers and Coach Slaughter and we started screaming. They bound and gagged us, and threw us in the trunk of the car they were in.

We drove for a while, and then turned onto a bumpy dirt road. We stopped at an old house. They left us tied up, but removed the gags, warned us no one could hear our screams, and told us how badly we were treated would be decided by how well we followed orders.

You know us, Coach: we are good girls! We were eighteen year old virgins, but both of us lost our virginity to those vile men on dirty beds in that nasty house, and then other men came and raped us!

They brought us here in a pontoon boat, and as soon as they took us upstairs the rapes began again.

Mrs. Kelly was already here. They had her on the bed, but she fought them with every bit of strength she had! It inspired us, and we started fighting them too!

The Mexican men brought your sons in from another room and told her if she didn't do what the skinny guy wanted he would use your sons for his sick pleasure.

She quit fighting and cried; she called her sons by name, told them she loved them to the moon and back, and to be good boys for Daddy when he came to get them. They were sobbing and fighting the men who carried them out of the room, screaming don't hurt our mommy!

The men all laughed about daddy coming, and the skinny man made her lie on the pillow on her stomach. He raped her butt, and then wrapped a wire thing around her neck and pulled her head up, choking her. She just laid there and cried while he raped and chocked her! He got rougher and rougher; we heard her gasp and then she was still. Jana and I started crying even louder, but they were raping our mouths too!

We're so sorry! Maybe if we had fought harder..."

"No, don't blame yourselves! You did nothing wrong! These are evil men who prey on women and girls, and tonight they will pay for their sins! Go with Randy now. I want to be alone with 'the skinny man'. I will talk to you later.

Randy, use the dual VCR downstairs to make at least two copies of the tape, and look for anything else that we don't want destroyed or falling into the wrong hands."

Tim, Randy and Jim knew they girls would never be the same, and they had sympathy for what had befallen them, but keeping the girls alive was a gamble. Nonetheless, they were innocents, and had to be protected. The question was how to protect them without going to prison.

"Where do you want to interrogate your turncoat bitch?" Tim asked Ranger Boyd. "I'd prefer to do it somewhere I can use tools. I'm not much with knives and swords, but I'm good with tools, like hammers, pliers, and cutters. I saw some when I checked the garage, so I'll get some help and take him out there.

You understand that, after what we just saw and heard, I plan to take my time with his 'interrogation'. What about Assistant Attorney General Gordon Speath?" Jim asked with a mocking sneer.

"This skinny little no-dick bitch is going to enjoy all the comforts of the bed he killed my wife in. Send Will, Guillermo, and someone else, if you can spare them. Not Chivo, though; he's got too many to deal with already."

AAG Speath continued to blubber and cower on the bed, only a few feet from Karen's body. Tim approached him with the sword extended, laid it on the exposed portion of his back, and drug it across; blood flowed from the long but shallow wound, and Speath yelped as the pain and fear hit him. He peed on the pillow he has holding in front of his pitiful little prick. Tim taunted him and laughed at his terror.

Will, Guillermo, and Jesse soon entered. "Soften him up a bit, but don't kill him. I'm taking Karen's body into another room."

He wrapped the sheet around her, picked his dead wife up, and carried her out of the room and into the one across the hall in the bridal carry he used on their wedding night, and again when they returned home after the honeymoon. His emotions surged to the edge of control, but he forced them down and told Karen, "I'm so sorry, Angel. I hope and pray that you are with God in Heaven already. I need to deal with your murderers before I properly grieve you, but know that I've forgiven those earlier transgressions. You died a hero, saving our sons to the best of your abilities. If I had known I've have come earlier, in time to save you!"

He closed her eyelids, her forehead, and then her nose. "I'll always love you, Karen Marie! I'm so sorry you suffered, but know that Rodgers, Barnes, Benton, Slaughter, Hughes are all dead, and they all experienced great suffering before they died. Know also that Speath, the Ranger and the deputy that betrayed you, and the Gomez brothers are also dead, dying, or will be soon. Speath will be the last to die, and he will welcome his own death.

You will never see any of them again because none will be in Heaven with you. I hope someday I can earn enough redemption to join you, but that depends on the Lord's forgiveness for what I've done and what I'm about to do. Maybe you can intervene on my behalf, Precious One.

I love you now, I 've loved you since the moment we met -- sleep now in peace, my Angel."

Tim swept her hair back so that it surrounded her face, beautiful even in death. She looked amazingly serene, considering the circumstances of her death. Tim kissed her lips, and covered her face.

Walking back to the master bedroom to face her rapist and murdered, the sorrow turned again to fury and a burning need for vengeance. Speath and the others would pay, and pay terribly for their sins!

***

Speath was on his stomach; Will was straddling his shoulders with his butt holding Speath's head in the piss-saturated pillow, while he pummeled his ribs and kidneys. Wayne and Jesse were holding his left foot, which had a nail driven into the heel; another was in the right heel. Speath was screaming in pain and begging them to stop, but his head being pressed into the pillow muffled the sound.

Wayne climbed off when he saw Tim. "His hands are tied to the bedframe, as you directed. What now?" "Raise his hips and put the big pillow under him" Tim directed, "and tie his feet to the corners."

Tim took the rubber off the plunger he brought from the bathroom, and forced it up Speath's ass inch by inch. He screamed even louder, and tried to wiggle away from the rough wooden cylinder without success. Tim forcefully pulled it out, leaving splinters in his sphincter; he screamed louder.

"How many women and girls have you done this to, splinter dick? Well, what happens next is something you could never do with your tiny worn-down pencil dick, but I want you to be impaled for the rest of your short life, just as Karen was when you killed her."

With that he began shoving the plunger handle up his ass. Speath screamed as the grip passed his anal ring, and passed out.

Wayne poured cold water on him and he awoke screaming. Tim placed a clear plastic trash sack over his head, and Will taped it closed around his neck. They watched as Speath struggled and grew more oxygen deprived, but Tim cut a hole in the bag just before he died. He fought for breath, gasping and choking. When he recovered enough to scream again, Will put tape over the hole and they watched him approach death again in panic; Will pulled the tape off and he gasped for air like a fish out of water.

Tim leaned down by his sweaty face: "Would you like to live, or at least die quickly? We can keep this going all night, you know. Are you ready to answer our questions?" He nodded frantically and sputtered yes.

"Your chief of staff says he knows where the video and audio tapes and the films are, so we don't really need you. But maybe you can earn some good will by telling us what else you have that incriminates others. Got anything like that?"

"Yes!" Speath exclaimed, "I have a whole box of photos of rich and powerful men and women having sex with underage girls and boys. Politicians too: local, state, and even national! I can get them for you; just let me live!"

"As a gesture of good faith, give us the exact location and tell us how you will go about getting them out of hiding and to us," Tim parried.

"NO. If I tell I know you will kill me! But I'll take you there" he bargained.

"Within thirty minutes you will have drawn us maps and given us keys," Tim answered quietly, "because for all your posing, you are a cowardly punk. The pain I'm about to subject you to will make what we've done seem like child's play; do you really want that? Just give us what we need, and the pain will end."

***

It didn't take thirty minutes; the scream of the drill was more than enough after what he had already endured. They had the location of everything, and the means to access it, before his balls were crushed by a baseball bat, and he was garroted in the same way he killed Karen.

He died a pitiful and broken man, but Tim remained angry and unsatisfied; there were more evil men who needed to be punished, and his blood lust was almost overwhelming.

Downstairs, Tim was surprised to find one of the sluts dead and the other barely clinging to life as Chivo worked on her.