Betrayal on Aztiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started kissing her thighs and rubbing her lips lightly with his hand, shivering with desire as his fingers rapidly became sticky with her juices. Part of him thought of getting a little ballsy, to try fingering her while rising from between her thighs and lining his hips with hers, but he knew better than to fuck around while his head and torso was right between two solid unstoppable forces.

Instead he made the much wiser decision of stimulating her clitoris with both his index and middle finger. Before he even had a chance to move in with his mouth she did the work for him by suddenly bringing one of her calves against his neck and shoving him face first against her pussy.

She let out one of her rare chuckles as he jumped from surprise before getting to work, licking upwards towards her clit and grazing over it with the tip of his tongue. Eventually this led to him sucking on it greedily, to which Molly responded by pulling him even closer, absolutely drenching his face in her juices.

Her orgasm only served to make things messier as she reached down between her legs to hold him still, grinding aggressively against his face. When she finally released him he was completely out of breath and soaked, but very proud of himself.

"Was that eager enough, Molly?" He grinned smugly, watching her chest heave as she tried to steady her own breathing, then yelped when quick as a flash she used her legs to again push him upwards, this time planting both feet directly on his ass and guiding him inside of her.

He moaned as he collapsed with his face right in between her tits, shaking both from adrenaline and the sudden surge of pleasure that flooded his body.

"Holy shit, Molly, how'd you-"

Without missing a beat she sat up straight, Caleb desperately clinging to her torso. With one hand she yanked his head out of her breasts and held it in place as she attacked his mouth with hers. This kiss was almost violent. Payback for making her lose her composure moments ago.

His head was still spinning with shock and pleasure as she laid him down on his back. It wasn't until she had his ankles in her hands and his knees pushed up against his shoulders that he even realized what she was doing.

He tried to ask her to be gentle, but all he could do was whimper as she started to slowly but steadily pound him. His shakes turned into shivers as he bit his lip to try and mask some of the moans she was forced out of him each time her hips met his, her pussy gripping him fiercely.

He couldn't take his eyes away from hers, but in his peripheral vision he saw the triumphant smile slowly appear on her face at having once again effortlessly overpowered him. There was a small hit at his ego for just giving in so easily to her, but it always just felt *so fucking good* to give in. She knew exactly what to do to him. How to turn him into a whiny ball of submissive pleasure.

And her smile, goddamn, she was so beautiful when she smiled.

And she only smiled for him.

Caleb desperately reached up between his legs with a shaky hand to try and grasp one of Molly's massive breasts as it bounced above his head. She leaned in, spreading his legs but still leaving the tantalizingly soft globes just out of reach. After a few futile grasps, he gave up and let his arm fall limply to his side, a slightly embarrassed look on his face.

His expression changed to one of ecstasy as Molly increased her pace. He was no longer able to hold in his moans as she drove him into the cot. Anybody outside the door or in the rooms next to theirs would be able to hear every sound, but he didn't really care anymore at this point.

She began to moan as well, albeit less openly. Angling her thrusts to slide the shaft of his cock against her clitoris, she pursed her lips and closed her eyes. Her second orgasm was approaching rapidly and she tightened around Caleb.

"M-Molly... Molly I can't hold on..."

Her response came through gritted teeth, her eyes opening just slightly so she could see his face as he reached climax.

"You... have my permission... to ejaculate."

And he did. Caleb let out a long, strained moan as she drained his balls, each time their hips slapped together another rope of cum was pulled out of him. His hips shook violently as he was overwhelmed.

She continued to use his cock to stimulate herself for a moment after he came, dragging out her own pleasure and making Caleb whimper from the overstimulation.

Finally she was done and she let go of his legs. She took a few deep breaths before pulling her hips away and letting his cock fall out and soften underneath her. She reached down to stroke his cheek, gently shushing him as he let out some more moans and breathed rapidly.

"Steady yourself Caleb. Give yourself at least a second between each breath."

He nodded and calmed himself down, looking into her eyes yet again as he labored to slow both his breathing and his heartrate.

"You performed very well for me. That was quite exciting."

"You did most of the work," he laughed weakly. "I mostly just laid there."

She helped him raise from the bed and maneuvered him so that his back was to hers. Her arms wrapped around his chest, she brought him down to lie atop of her as she settled on her cot, her boobs acting as a pillow for him.

"Perhaps." She started to draw little circles on his chest with one of her fingers. "But you looked very cyoot during intercourse."

He groaned a bit, yet still reached up to trace a finger down her arm, reciprocating her soft touch.

"You know I hate when you call me 'cute'. And why do you keep saying it like that? 'Cyoot'?"

She took his hand into hers and rested them both on his chest, kissing him atop his head.

"Because I find it very 'cyoot' how flustered you get when I refer to you that way. If you no longer wish for me to refer to you that way, then you must stop acting that way."

"I'm not really sure how to do that."

"Then I suppose I'll simply keep calling you cyoot."

He sighed.

"Could you at least say it normally?"

She was silent, as if contemplating his request.

"No."

They shared a small laugh as the fatigue started getting the better of him. She gently let go of his hand and let it rest on his chest, then continued to softly stroke his body. Caleb spoke up again, but it came out as an unintelligable mumble, his voice hampered by the exhaustion settling in.

"What was that, Caleb?"

"Love you, Molly... gnight"

She hugged him tight and nuzzled him as he slowly drifted off.

"I love you as well, Caleb."

***************************************** *****************************************

Chapter 4:

The nuclear powered drives in their fighters roared to life as per the orders of the young warrior who had just usurped control of the 198th Burning Sword Shock Unit, their pilots prepared to enact a preemptive strike against the unfaithful that had garrisoned themselves on the desert planet that had remained just far enough away to prevent their equipment from seeing what they were up to.

The young warrior who had earned the right to give himself a name after succesfully proving his strength against an elder had given himself the moniker of Zekkar. Mere hours prior, Zekkar broadcasted a universal message to every vidscreen on the URG station in which he held aloft the severed head of the old warrior whose name would now be struck out and forgotten following his defeat by a subordinate.

"No longer will we choose to sit idly by while the unfaithful in their desert sanctuary plot our destruction. We are Tralkin warriors who will no longer be held back by the complacency of the Union of The Red Giant! We do not wait to be stabbed in the back by conniving degenerates and scheming whores! We do not hesitate to act upon the will of the Silenced Prophet!"

A great cacophony followed as a brief skirmish ensued between various groups of Tralkin on board the station. There was no contest as ultimately those who were loyal to Zekkar had outnumbered the ones who desperately tried to maintain order, as Zekkar had spent months carefully spreading the wisdom of the Prophecy to them, informing them of the true reason the Merkeb had begun cleansing the galaxy and the sins their leaders had committed in assisting the unfaithful in trying to stop them.

Nearly 9,000 surviving Tralkin ran to their fighters and transports. The transports used a hybrid drive design, not too dissimilar to the ones employed by the PDE, but their fighters used a plutonium drive that while technically far more "primitive" than most any other starfighter in use in the modern day, was far faster due to putting out far more raw power. The flipside to this was that the drives were highly unstable and prone to failure when pushed to their limits, thus they couldn't travel at their maximum speed during the entire journey to Aztiko.

Still, if conditions favored them, then their talons would dig themselves into the flesh of the unfaithful within a few hours.

***************************************** *****************************************

Jazz rushed into the communications center, narrowly avoiding the various personnel running around the room to their various stations as confusion and panic spread across the academy. An alarm had been droning for the past minute or so and so far nobody had been informed as to what the hell was going on, and she figured as the chief of security she should at least be given a clue.

She squeezed past a throng of people to get a view of the surveillance screens, which just like the ones in her office showed the rest of the people stationed at the academy also expressing general confusion but did nothing to tell her as to why that was.

Suddenly she was shoved aside, but just as she was about to lash out in anger she looked up and saw who it was that had done it. He was tall (for a human at least), standing at six foot two with a solid muscular build and a cybernetic replacement for his left arm.

Jazz stood still at attention as he entered a password into a keypad on the terminal in front of him and began to spoke, his voice echoing over the PA system.

"Attention all civilian and military personnel: This is Colonel Josiah Curtis of the Pulsar Combined Forces Branch and Pulsar Defense Enclave command liason for the Integrated Operations Initiative. We have just received word that multiple fighters and transports are approaching orbit of Aztiko."

He became silent for a bit and waited for everyone to process his statement before continuing, an edge of anger and uncertainty slowly rising up as he continued.

"These craft are now confirmed to be affiliated with the Union of The Red Giant. Multiple attempts at communicating with them has so far been met with silence. As of this moment their intentions are not entirely clear so while I advise everyone who can hear this message to remain alert and pay close attention to any and all upcoming announcements, I also implore that you do your best to remain calm. Myself and others are currently working as fast as we can to ascertain their motives."

He switched off the PA and leaned forward with both of his hands on the console, a grim look spreading across his face.

"Sir, permission to speak?"

"Permission granted, Chief."

"What the fuck are they doing out there?!"

There were several murmurs from the crowd around them in response to Jazz' question.

The Colonel let out a deep sigh and stood up, adjusting his uniform before turning to face the crowd.

"As some of you may know, originally an invitation was given to the URG for some of their men to try and become part of the operation we've set up here. Now, before you say anything, this invitation was given with full knowledge that it would be refused. It was entirely symbolic."

Some more murmurs, but the crowd remained mostly silent.

"What they did agree to, however, was allowing a planet on the fringes of their territory that bordered that of the Lunar Federation that they were never interested in colonizing to be used as a site for the academy. This area of space was already the site of infrequent skirmishes between the URG and the LF so their claim to it was always tenuous at best. On top of this, there have been multiple times when supply ships and transports have crossed paths with URG patrols and they were never accosted. There was even a point where the crew of a URG warship offered to trade with merchants who were arriving at the recently constructed housing station which was in part set up to cater to the personnel stationed here."

He paused again, more to calm himself down than anything else.

"Now, I want to stress to all of you that I'm just as confused as everyone else here, and I'm hoping that all of this is just some kind of -"

"Colonel, we're receiving a transmission from one of our own fighters that has currently defensive position around the planet. Federation craft, she says it's urgent."

Josiah's snapped his head in the direction of the comms officer. The hellbender's eyes were wide with apprehension.

"Patch her through."

The comms officer nodded and pressed a few keys on his own console. The audio dashed all of the Colonel's hopes.

"I don't know if anyone can see any of this from the Academy, but we've been forced to engage the Union spacecraft. They opened fire on us with no warning. Minor casualties sustained so far, my craft remains undamaged, however others aren't as fortunate."

Josiah muttered some profanity as the room erupted into angry shouting, a mixture of disbelief and fear quickly spreading among them.

"Everyone, calm down! I said... son of a bitch."

He smashed his fist down on the console in front of him and barked out another order.

"Chief Omeci, try to get everyone else under control while I see if I can't get ahold of the rest of our people up in orbit. I need to know how bad this will get."

Jazz was already rushing out to the hall back to the main security station. If she tried making an announcement in there all they'd hear was a bunch of screaming, and that would just make things worse. Josiah took a deep breath and tried to figure out how to get control of the situation.

"EVERYONE! EYES ON ME!" He yelled out again, finally getting their attention. "I need you to get to your stations and do *exactly* as I say. Radio silence is now officially broken, I need two messages sent out, one to any nearby Federation or Pulsar military craft for immediate assistance and another to the nearest Union embassy so we can figure out what the hell has gotten into them."

He returned to the console and pressed a few more buttons.

"Can anyone else in orbit read me right now? This is Colonel Josiah Curtis, I need an immediate update on your situatio-"

He was met with shouts of anger, fear and panic as dogfights raged above them.

"There's dozens of them, where the hell did they come from?!"

"The shields of my craft have dissipated, I must reorient!"

"Fuck, I can't eject! I CAN'T EJECT, SOMEBODY-"

"They're drawing fire away from the landing craft! They're gonna land!"

Josiah switched off communications and backed away from the console, his head in his hands. Sweat poured down his face as the gravity of current events started to fully dawn on him. While he was positive most of the military personnel here wouldn't be too upset about having to shoot Tralkin again, there were civilians who were totally unprepared. If Jazz didn't have some kind of immediate contigency plan figured out those people were all going to be in a living hell.

***************************************** *****************************************

Jazz didn't bother waiting for the door for the security station to slide all the way open, squeezing through as it was ajar. She was greeted by a thoroughly confused staff.

"Chief, can you please tell me what the fu-"

"Not now!"

She leapt towards the intercom and immediately patched in to the PA.

"To everyone at the Integrated Operations Academy, this is Security Chief Jatzenkali Omeci, I need your immediate attention. The academy is now under attack by the Union of The Red Giant. They have been engaged in orbit and it looks like they're planning on landing troops planetside. This is NOT a drill. To any security and military personnel currently armed, find a defensive position and get ready for contact. To anyone who isn't armed, try to find an armory or a shooting range. I want any and all quartermasters to supply anyone who knows how to fire a weapon with arms and ammunition immediately."

She turned and motioned for her men to lift the locks on armories and activate the automated defenses but they were already in the process of doing it. Nodding to herself, she returned to the intercom.

"To any civilians without training or combat experience, go to the nearest security officer you can find and follow their instructions, Federation or Pulsar. I don't care if you're an engineer or a cook or some kind of secretary, find someplace safe and stay there. Don't play hero, don't get yourself killed."

She flipped off the intercom and went to a weapons locker to grab a carbine. The stun baton wasn't going to be enough for this.

She tore it open and gripped the carrying handle of a carbine. A slow realization crept up on her and her gut was gripped with fear.

"Oh shit, Jacob!"

She took a carbine and a few magazines then briskly moved over to the surveillance monitors, frantically darting her eyes around from each screen to the next. On one monitor she noticed a a group of Tralkin forcing what looked to be civilian personnel into a residential block on the east wing of the Academy. Making a mental note of that, she continued to peruse the feeds before settling on one that was broadcasting from the mess hall. She saw Jacob conversing with another security officer.

Jacob was running one of his hands through his hair, a terrified expression on his face. The security officer - a new guy named Alderson - made a motion towards the exit and Jacob nodded, following behind him. Waiting at the exit was another human, this one a uniformed soldier.

Jazz let out a small sigh of relief. Jacob had at least found some protection, but she couldn't just sit in the station and hope that he made it out okay, she had to go find him so she could personally ensure his safety. She slung the carbine's strap over her shoulder and placed the magazines in her armor, then made a full sprint out the door, ignoring the confused yelling of the rest of the officers.

***************************************** *****************************************

Caleb slid a magazine into his carbine and pulled back the charging handle, then double checked to make sure his armor was secure. Under normal circumstances he'd be outfitted with low capacity magazines and high impact ceramic plating seeing as he was used to scout duty and rapid long range deployment, but wouldn't need to worry about silently running long distances while fighting in the hallways of the Academy. Instead he had equipped himself with CCN Rubber Coated Alloy metal plates that not only took far more punishment from both ballistic and energy weapons combined but covered much more of his body. He also chose to take double stacked curved magazines as well that were normally reserved for full length assault rifles. One thing the Tralkin made a habit of doing was tossing as many bodies as possible at the enemy, so it would be best to take advantage of them being bottlenecked by throwing as much metal downrange as possible, he'd just have to use some more discipline to avoid jams.

A miniature missile launcher would have been wildly inappropriate for indoor fighting, so instead he attached a flechette launcher to the Liberator's handguard rails. Sometimes referred to as "shredders", they were next to useless against the Merkeb because although they could sometimes temporarily overwhelm Dominion shields through sheer brute force at close range, it didn't even scratch their actual armor and getting that close to one of them was a death sentence anyway.

123456...8