Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pickup was warm, but there was a ball of ice in his stomach.

Before he approached the final house along the road before the Rodgers Ranch, Tim slowed down and turned his headlights off. He didn't want anyone to see his truck or know another vehicle had gone to the Rodgers' ranch house.

The house was off the road a ways, but it was well lit; he could see the TV in the living room, and the heads of the old couple on the couch facing away from him.

A quarter mile after he passed the house he turned the headlamps back on, and thanked Mother Nature for the natural light that remained before the storm hit that allowed him to stay on the narrow road without headlights.

Turning his headlights off again before he crested the final hill of his journey, he drove to within a quarter mile of the brightly lit house, and then backed in and parked on a pasture road surrounded by brush. The pasture road ran beside a small spring-fed stream that crossed the county road through a culvert. The house was over the crown of the hill, so he could not see it, and no one there could see him.

The sky to the northwest was completely dark now, except for periodic lightning flashes, and it was apparent the clouds and storm were quickly moving closer. The sky above, however, was blemished only by light clouds being swept ahead by the winds high above the surface, and he had enough moonlight to see the road on which he would be walking. Best guess, he had 40-45 minutes, maybe less, before the winter storm hit and made his escape dangerous.

Pulling the belt and scabbard out of the console, he secured the belt for his bowie knife across his left shoulder and left it under arm, where it could be easily grasped. He slung the rifle over the other shoulder and hung the camera around his neck. He pulled the cassette recorder that he used to prepare lessons from his bag and put it in an inside pocket of his hunting jacket. With the flashlight secured in another inside pocket he felt like a pack mule. That made him chuckle to himself, thinking about all the times he had worn this gear and still drug a deer out of the brush and to a road, in the dark,and chastised himself for being a wimp.

Holding his shotgun in his right hand, he jogged across the culvert and up the hill to the clearing where the ranch house was located. There was a single sentry light on the electric pole in back, where three pickups and a car were parked. Keeping to the darkness along the east front corner, Tim surveyed the house, and, seeing no one, made his way through the dark to the lighted windows on the front of the house.

Keeping out of the light shining through the windows, he surreptitiously peered into the living room. Coach Rodgers, Coach Slaughter, and the most obnoxious school board member/lawyer in the district, Barry Benton, were standing in the middle of the room, drinking, and chatting -- butt naked! Tim pulled out his recorder, found one of the windows in the old ranch house he knew was always open an inch or so at the bottom, and set the recorder on the ledge.

The laughter subsided, and Benton raved, "Gawd, she is one fine piece of ass! JW, Steve, thanks for inviting me again!"

"She is, isn't she?" replied Slaughter. "A beautiful and insatiable nympho, and, thanks to JW and I, the hostess of the best gangbangs in the state!"

"Yeah, tell me about that," Benton asked. "How did you two get her hooked?"

Slaughter answered, "It started at coaching school last summer in Dallas. She kept running around in these little dresses and jumpsuits, tempting and teasing, and then we saw her sunbathing in her bikini. I told him we had to get a piece of that. We cooked up a plan; I required her husband, Tim, and the new coaches to go to the all-star game that evening, which fucked up their plans to go out partying with friends. Boy, was she pissed when he called to tell her! She was already all dressed up, sitting in the bar waiting for him.

She was wearing a satin halter jumpsuit that left little to the imagination: it was cut low in front, even lowers in back, and the material clung to that prime ass! Her little nipples were poking through the light satin material, and you could see the outline of the thong she was wearing.

She jumped my ass as soon as I approached her, but I apologized, sincerely explained that someone had to take the new coaches to the game, and warned that her husband needed to spend more time focused on football if he wanted to keep his job, so I picked him. I bought her two drinks, telling the bartender to make them doubles, and then convinced her to sit in a booth in the other room, where the jukebox was playing. Everyone else was in the bar where they had free appetizers, so we were alone.

I persuaded her to dance with me a couple of times, I kept feeding her doubles, and I kept working my magic on her. The bartender took a 20 to close the room off, and I was able to untie the halter and get to those perky little titties with only mild protests about 'we shouldn't be doing this'. Those stopped when I clamped down on a tit with my mouth, and rubbed her pussy through her jumpsuit.

Wham bam, her jumpsuit is around her hips; my thumb is rubbing her clit while three fingers are buried in her wet cunt. I'd have fucked her right there, but she had an orgasm after only a couple of minutes of having her titties sucked and her clit diddled.

I pulled my cock out, put her hand on it, and she panicked! She pulled the top up, told me she was sorry but she couldn't do this, and ran back to her room. She avoided the hell out of me after that, but JW came up with a plan when basketball season began. JW, why don't you take over?"

JW began, "Most women will tell you I've got a gift of gab, right?"

"Some, maybe; the rest think you're full of shit!" Benton countered.

"Well, I started talking to her at the early season games, stopping by her room after school just to chat, and then calling her after she got home. It was all innocent enough in the beginning, but I was working hard on her: compliments, little cuts at how her husband leaves her alone all the time and she has to take care of their boys, clean up the house, and still work full time. You know, the usual seduction dance.

I ramped up the flirtation, and by early December, we were having phone sex. It wasn't much at that point. You know, things like 'tell me what you're wearing';' I can still see you in that dress you had on at school today -- you sure looked good, honey'; 'your voice is so sexy it makes me want to cream my pants'; and 'I just love the way those pretty legs run up and make a perfect ass of themselves'. Stuff like that.

But when I got her to 'touch herself' while I jacked off and told her how much I wanted to see her naked body, I knew I had her.

The varsity boys had a basketball tournament in Taylor the 27th-30th, so I ramped up the phone sex while hubby was at practice the 26th, and on the 27th I showed up at her house with a babysitter after convincing her to 'go have a couple of drinks' with me. I gave her a strong drink when she got in the pickup, and took her straight out here. She protested, but I reminded her that whatever bar we went to there could be people there that know us, and asked if she wanted the rumors and speculation.

As soon as we got inside I made her another stiff drink, told her how good she looked in her little sweater dress and boots, and sat down on the couch beside her. When I brought her third drink, I demanded a kiss. She didn't fight me when I kissed her the first time; the second time she returned the kiss; and the third we exchanged tongues. In two minutes, my hand was rubbing her wet panties, then her wet pussy under her panties, and then we were standing up and I was pulling the dress over her head.

She sat down on the edge of the couch and spread her legs; I knelt between them, and ate her to a screaming orgasm. After I had licked and sucked all of her I could reach I told her she tasted as good as she looked, and then she lay down on the couch and we fucked. I'll admit I didn't last long -- maybe ten minutes -- because she was such a wild fuck.

I could tell she was disappointed, so I broke my own rule: I ate and fingered her fresh-fucked pussy. She came hard again, and while she was cumming, I stuck a finger up her butt hole; she screamed and writhed all over the couch. I was hard as a rock again, so I made her kneel on the floor and I pounded her doggie until I came for the second time.

She had at least one or two orgasms, but complained that she needed more! She begged me to keep going, and tried to suck my cock back to life, but couldn't -- I was fucked out! She got up, told me to take her home, and got dressed. I did, and she didn't answer my phone call the next day.

I knew the team played in the last game that night, so I brought the babysitter over, and told her to get dressed because I was taking her, coach Slaughter and his wife, and some parents to the game in Taylor. She looked suspicious, but when I mentioned taking parents, she cheered up. When she came back fifteen minutes later, she was wearing the blue dress and white boots she likes to wear to games.

Of course, when I turned toward my house instead of Taylor she threw a fit. I handed her a stiff drink in a 32-ounce cup, let her rant, and then told her I had filmed our encounter yesterday, and we were going to have fun again tonight or I'd send her darling hubby a copy. She cried, I told her she loved it yesterday and she would love it again tonight, and, added that I had a late Christmas present waiting for her.

She chugged the drink, stopped crying, and cussed me out for ten minutes. Regardless of the cussing, she got out and walked into the house, I pulled her to me and gave her a long kiss; she responded, and I undressed her standing right here beside the couch. I think Coach will agree with me: she looked pretty damn good standing here in her white boots, white lace panties, and matching bra!"

"She looked a lot better than pretty damn good, JW!" Slaughter interjected. "When I walked in from the kitchen, where I'd been hiding and watching, JW had a finger or two in her cunt, and a mouth on her tit. She had her eyes partially closed, but they opened wide when I walked over to her, turned her head, and gave her a wet, sloppy kiss. She began struggling, but JW dropped to the floor and covered her cunt with his mouth, I pinched her tit, and she stopped struggling.

I kissed my way down to her little pink nipples, and devoured each tit while squeezing and pulling the other. JW had three fingers of one hand in her pussy and two fingers of the other hand up her ass, and she was alternating between chanting 'oh my god, oh my god', whimpering, and making a keening sound like a cat in heat.

After she came several times, JW picked her up, took her into the bedroom, and we took turns fucking her pretty mouth and her tight pussy. She fucked us until we couldn't get it up again, even with the expert use of her hands and mouth, and then demanded we take her home.

We promised her we'd do better next time. She said there wouldn't be a 'next time', and JW said we'd pick her up 30 minutes after the bus left for the tournament tomorrow, and to not wear underwear.

She said no, but when we got there with a different babysitter at 3:30, she was dressed in that little blue and white striped mini-dress, without panties or a bra. JW drove, I fingered her, and she took my dick out, straddled it, and fucked me all the way to the ranch!"

JW corrected him: "He forgot to add that she took her dress off before we had gotten ten blocks from their house, and she rode naked through the outskirts of town and out the highway, fucking Steve the whole time! We had more than a few honks, but she didn't care; she just kept bucking and moaning, arching her back, tits pointing straight up, except when he was mouthing them. I reached over, got some juice, and rammed a finger up her chute while Steve fucked her and sucked her titties, and she went ape-shit crazy! Steve didn't last five minutes!

That was the day we got Frank Hughes, her principal, involved. She walked from the truck into the living room totally naked, I put her on her knees on the couch and stuck my cock in her. Steve stuck his cock in her mouth and told her to suck him hard again. She was going hard at it when Frank walked into the living room. She spit Steve's cock out, pulled away from me, and threw a fit! Frank shook his cock in her face, reminded her that evaluations and renewal were coming up, and warned her that if she liked having a job she needed to take care of him as well as she took care of us!

She not only fucked and sucked all three of us into the dirt, she later told us that she fucked her husband into a stupor when he came home! That woman is a total nympho; and thank god she's OUR nympho!"

Frank had walked into the living room during the story, and joined the conversation; his pubic area was soaked with juices and his already small dick was barely visible. "I've got big plans for that pretty slut, boys! I've already told her I expect shorter dresses at work, and she will need to stay late at least two days a week for 'conferences' with her principal and his friends!"

"Tell me this, Kemo Sabe: what happens when her husband finds out?" Benton asked.

"Hopefully, he'll throw her ass out! We can use a woman of her talents full time!" Steve replied.

"Yeah, but we're trying hard to NOT let him find out," JW interjected. "My brother coaches down close to his hometown and the word down there is that he's as good a friend and as bad an enemy as you can have. Capable of murder, I'm told, and they say there are bodies hidden in the brush that could prove it, if anyone could find them!" JW interjected.

"I'm not worried about that fuckin' cuck" Benton bragged. "If he bows up, I'll take his ass to the cleaners! Karen will get the boys, the house, his pitiful pittance of money, and he'll get a raw asshole! If he fights back, I'll get some of 'my clients' or 'business associates' to drop his dead ass in the lake! Might send his precious sons to hell with him, if that's what it takes to acquire Karen's talents full time.

Keep in mind, she ain't only fuckin' poor boys like us; think of the power that little cunt controls down on Congress Avenue in Austin."

JW patted him on the arm and said, "We're counting on you if he's stupid enough to start some shit, but if he never knows it won't be problem. Sooner or later we'll get her to leave him and set her up in an apartment. We can make porn movies, and she can entertain us and our 'business associates', as you call them!"

They laughed, slapped each other on the shoulder, and went to get another drink in the kitchen.

***

Tim fought his surging Irish and Viking blood as he leaned against the building, trying to let the rage calm enough to carry out the rest of his plan. He heard the wind pick up and a smattering of precipitation hit him as retrieved his recorder, and he snuck around the side of the house to the bedroom Frank had come from. The drapes were pulled back, the blinds pulled up, and neither window in the old house was fully closed. He could see and hear clearly, and easily take pictures through the open windows.

Even though he knew what he would see when he got to the bedroom, seeing it was still life-altering. How in the world is this nasty slut the sweet virgin he deflowered at age 20, and who had been a loving wife and mother for five years? His stomach churning, he steeled himself, banked his anger to use it to accomplish that which needed to be done, and started taking pictures.

The fat-ass superintendent and the school board VP, John Allen, were standing beside the bed on which his slut wife was being fucked missionary by an unrecognized younger man whose mouth was affixed to her breast. Allen had a video camera on his shoulder, and he was filming the youngster's cock pummeling Karen's pussy. Her legs were spread as wide as possible, giving the camera the best possible view.

When the young dude shot his rocks and climbed off, Tim recognized Larry Barnes, the asshole husband of sweet Jeannie, a fellow high school teacher and friend.

Barnes slid backward off the bed and stood up; he turned to Joe Warden, who was preparing to climb between Karen's spread legs, and loudly announced, "Isn't it just too damn wonderful that her wimpy husband can't satisfy his wife, so she turns to us for what she needs! I do enjoy cucking that interfering jackass! My wife is always talking about what a great guy he is, and I know damn well she ran to him after I had to straighten her ass out last time. At one time, I thought they were having an affair, but I guess I can stop worrying about that shit. Hell, he can't even take care of his own wife!"

Karen put her foot on Warden's chest and stopped him from getting any closer, and then sweetly said, "Come here, Larry, you big stud you! I want you again, right now!"

Larry turned toward her with a smirk, but stood there and laughed. "You wore me out, woman! After you take care of these two, maybe you can blow me and then I'll be ready to go again!"

With malice aforethought, Karen answered, "So, you Big Stud, if we were married you wouldn't be able to take care of my needs either, would you? Hell, you are my fifth of the night, and you didn't even COME CLOSE to ringing my bell, much less satisfying me! I fucked you until you couldn't, just as I did the first four, and just as I'll do the next two, and then I'll start over again... if any of you are still able!

So, Larry, you Big-Stud in-your-own-mind-only, let me give you some things to think about while you try to recover. Your dick is barely half as big as Tim's, you lasted about one-tenth as long as he does, and, if I offered Tim seconds, he'd be over here pushing all my buttons until he recovered. He would be in me again, after five minutes or less, pining me to the bed with his nine-inch cock!

So why don't you take your short little pencil dick into the other room; maybe seeing the naked men will get your baby dicky hard again! And remember this: if you EVER demean Tim again, I'll yank your tiny balls completely off!"

With tears in her eyes, but steel in her voice, she stated with finality, "It's not Tim's fault he married an insatiable slut, but believe me: he does a better job of satisfying me than the lot of you can do!"

Larry called her a fucking slut, she replied "Exactly!", and he slunk out of the room minus his characteristic arrogance.

With the mood broken, Karen got off the bed, went into the restroom, and then into the living room.

Tim moved back to that window in time to hear Karen state vehemently, "I'm done! You need to take me home now, JW." That announcement was met with dismay by her fuck buddies, and Steve, JW, Frank, and Benton took turns trying to convince her to stay. They promised her they would banish Larry if that is what she wanted, and they would take good care of her for the rest of the night if she'd stay just a couple of more hours.

JW put his arm around her: "Baby Girl, we promised you we would send you home satisfied, not angry. Have a drink with us, relax for a few minutes, and then we can decide what to do. There is no rush. You know we all love you, and we'll take good care of you. Besides, if we get the 5-on-1 scene shot tonight, we can take a break for a few weeks before we finish up.

Larry, you need to apologize to Karen for running your mouth, and then get your clothes and skedaddle on home. We wouldn't want your pretty wife to be worrying about where you are, now would we?"

Tim was down to the last ten shots on his second roll of film, but with everyone in the living room trying to convince Karen to stay and play, he made the impulsive decision to sneak into the bedroom and grab the video tapes out of the two cameras they used to film the festivities. When he got inside the bedroom, he took the tape out of the tripod at the left foot of the bed and inserted one of the blank tapes that were stacked on a chair. He repeated the process with the camera John Allen left lying on the bed; he was turning to leave when he spotted more labeled tapes on the bookshelf beside the door.