Betrayed and Enslaved Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandon's new life as a slave to his old friend Joe begins.
3.8k words
4.26
11.3k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
75 Followers

Joe was with another man dressed in a doctor's coat similar to the one who had implanted the necklace. He was giving him explanations and finally held out what looked like an electronic device and said goodbye to him, leaving through an adjoining door. Joe then turned his eyes to me, that was approaching led by the policeman. I unmistakably noticed the shock on his face when he saw me. Evidently seeing someone you know, with whom you have shared many moments, naked, completely bald and shaved and with that necklace around his neck, would be shocking for anyone, and Joe was not going to be an exception.

Before reaching him, the policeman who was taking me stopped me and quickly and with the skill that comes from a lot of practice, he put my hands behind my back and cuffed them again. Once this was done, he took me to where Joe was waiting and when he arrived he made me kneel down violently. The blow against the floor caused a deep pain in my knees.

-KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER, SLAVE! AND KISS HIS SHOES! SHOW HIM YOUR RESPECT! -he aggressively shouted at me.

Feeling his truncheon on my back and filled with fear, I could do nothing but bow my head and kiss my former friend's dress shoe. When I looked up at him I could see the satisfaction on his face. The policeman handed him the key to the handcuffs, while saying:

-The slave is now in your custody, Sir. Do not hesitate to come to us if you need help in training him or if he causes you any further trouble. We know how to deal with unruly slaves.

-Thank you, Constable -Joe replied-. I don't think that will be necessary.

The policeman turned and walked away. Joe helped me up from the ground and led me to the gate leading to the compound's parking lot. It was already late afternoon. Fortunately it was summer and my nakedness was only embarrassing, not cold. As soon as we got out and we were alone, I told him:

-Joe, how could you...?

He cut me off with a gesture and said:

-Slave, it seems to me that you are not yet aware of your new situation. You and I used to be friends, but that is over forever. Now I am your master, you owe me total obedience and, of course, absolute respect at all times. So I am no longer "Joe" to you. From now on you will address me as Sir or Master, understood?

-Joe, you can't be serious, I... -suddenly the collar on my neck activated and gave me a painful shock, which doubled me over in pain.

-Are you going to go on that way? -Joe asked me-. I think we are going very badly. As I told you, you owe me absolute obedience, and one of the rules of a slave is that he never, NEVER, speaks unless asked.

I was going to answer him, but when I saw his angry face I restrained myself. I didn't want to get another shock. I realized the power of the infamous collar. It left us completely at the mercy of whoever wielded it, even if they were weaker than us. It wasn't my case, anyway. Joe was two inches taller and much bigger than me.

He led me to his car and made me get in the back. He then said to me:

-I was going to uncuff you, but seeing your attitude I don't trust you and I don't want to risk you doing something foolish.

My attitude? Was he crazy? what did he expect, that I would accept that willingly?

Joe got into the car and drove home. It was almost dark. When we arrived I remembered the times I had been there, in a relaxed and cordial atmosphere, and it seemed incredible to see myself in that situation. Joe helped me out of the car. As soon as we got out I said to him:

-Joe, listen to me... -I tried to make him reason. Another painful prick from the necklace.

-What's wrong with you? Are you stupid, don't you listen or what? -he said angrily.

-Please, Joe... -I begged in pain. Another shock, now bigger than the previous one.

-Well, I didn't want it to come to this, but it's clear that I have to do it -he said, and I saw him take out his cell phone and operate with it. When he finished, he looked at me and said: -I just programmed the collar to automatically activate every time you try to talk, and the more you try to talk, the bigger the shock. That will teach you to be quiet.

Stunned and terrified at what I had just heard, I wanted to protest, but as soon as I tried to make a sound, the collar shook me violently. I tried again and the shock was so strong that it knocked me to the ground. I couldn't believe that my heretofore friend was doing this to me. My expression of panic must have been such that Joe seemed to take some pity and said in a softer tone, as he helped me up:

-Well, well... if you behave I will deprogram it, don't worry. It is not my intention to mute you forever. Now I'm going to uncuff you. I hope you won't do anything foolish.

My fury at that moment was such that as soon as I was free, without thinking about what I was doing, I lunged at him. I didn't even touch him. A violent shock from the collar shook me and made me lose consciousness.

When I regained it, I saw that I was locked in a dog cage, cramped in it, since I could only fit kneeling. I looked around and saw that it was the room Joe had in his basement, where he held his BDSM sessions. I had been in that room once before and recognized the various instruments of torture. I also remembered the existence of the cage in which I was locked. I was alone in the room. At that moment all the emotions of the day exploded in my head and I burst into tears. A few minutes later Joe appeared. I swallowed my tears. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me broken. He approached me, and putting one knee on the floor so that his face was at the same level as mine, he said calmly:

-Let it be clear to you that I absolutely did not want it to come to this. In fact, I had planned to be quite gentle with you until you adjusted to your new situation. I had even arranged for the guest room to be your room and for you to sleep there. But you clearly don't want to accept your new life and I will have to act accordingly.

I looked at him with hatred and, forgetting my situation, I tried to answer him. As soon as I uttered a sound, I felt the painful sting in my neck and became mute. Without being able to help it, tears came to my eyes again. Joe ignored them and continued speaking:

-I know you hate me now, but I want you to know that I have done all this for your sake. I know that you were born to be a slave, that this is your destiny and that you will not be fulfilled or happy until you accept it. When we first met you did not want to give yourself to me, although I know you wanted it more than anything else in the world - what was he talking about, had he gone mad?- But your fear and your prejudices wouldn't let you give yourself to me. That's why as soon as I saw the opportunity that you were forced to do so, I took it. You should also know that when I took those pictures of you I had no intention of using them for anything other than my own personal enjoyment. Circumstances have led me to make another use of them. And for the record, I denounced you because I knew you would be mine. I would never have done it if I had thought you could end up in the hands of any brute or sadist.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I would have to thank him for what he had done! In the same calm tone Joe continued:

-Believe it or not I am still very fond of you, and I don't want to hurt you, but I will not hesitate to punish and hurt you if necessary for you to assume your new role in life -he gestured around him. You know these instruments and what I can do to you with them if I feel like it. But, believe me, I have no desire to do so. If you accept your situation and really submit to me body and soul I assure you that your life will be very good and you will be much happier than when you were free.

Finally, Joe stood up and finished his speech:

-You are going to stay there tonight, and as long as it takes until you surrender and submit to me. I know it's really uncomfortable and cruel, but it will help you reflect and decide what your attitude is going to be from now on. I assure you that I'm going to break you, by hook or by crook, it's your choice!

He turned and left, turning off the light and locking the metal door that gave access to the room. I stood there, cowering in absolute darkness and thinking about everything I had just heard. I was more and more convinced that this guy was out of his mind. Where did he get the idea that I wanted to be a slave? Because I liked a little bit the sexual game of domination/submission? Now I found the situation I was in and what had caused it even more unbelievable.

Shattered, I let myself fall as best I could into the cage, cringing and stiffening, as the immense darkness penetrated my soul....

I couldn't sleep a wink all night. Too many negative emotions in my head and, of course, too much discomfort in the cage I was in, meant for a dog. "I'm less than that now," I thought, "I'm not even legally an animal, just an object." The room I was in - Joe referred to it as a "dungeon" - had no windows, so it was totally impossible for me to tell if it was day or night. The hours went by for hours until finally the door opened and Joe, dressed again in a suit - I was surprised, because it was a Saturday - came in. Without saying anything, he approached the cage and, bending down, put a bowl on the floor, within my reach. Next, I watched as he opened a can. It wasn't hard for me to see that it was a can of dog food. He emptied it into the bowl.

-This is your breakfast -he said. He was about to leave, but when he looked at me he must have seen such a look of desolation in my eyes that he seemed to hesitate and added: -It doesn't have to be like this forever. When you earn it you can go back to eating normal food. As I was telling you yesterday, your life can be very pleasurable as soon as you give yourself totally to me.

He stood up and added:

-You're going to stay there for a few more hours. I have arranged with the owner of your apartment to collect all your things, which, as you know, now belong to me. I have also spoken to your father to see if you have anything in his house that might interest me....

My father! I hadn't even thought about him until now. As I said, we didn't have a good relationship. However, would he have been notified of my arrest and enslavement? Now he necessarily had to be aware of it, since Joe had contacted him. I wondered what he would think about it. My father had always been a very liberal person and was against all the policies of this infamous government. No doubt he would be appalled, or so I wanted to think. Would he have tried to do something about it? Would he have tried to contact me? Obviously at the time of my arrest my cell phone had been left at home and since then it had been completely impossible to send me any messages. Joe continued:

-Well, I hope these few hours will help you to reflect. When I come back it will be up to you whether you get out of there or not. Think about it!

He went out, turning off the light and locking the door again. In the darkness I picked up the bowl and put some of its contents in my mouth. I was starving, I hadn't eaten for many hours. However, the dog food was so disgusting that I had to spit out the first bite. I thought about it for a few moments, but I had no choice but to keep eating, overcoming my disgust. My stomach demanded it. In the end I ended up devouring that disgusting thing completely.

I stayed in the cage again, while time went on forever. I was beginning to doze off despite the bad posture when the sound of the door startled me and the light dazzled me. Joe appeared, this time dressed casually, in a T-shirt and short jeans. He was holding something in his hand. He bent down until his face was level with mine and said to me very seriously:

-Well, have you reflected, are you going to behave?

I nodded vigorously. I didn't know yet what I was facing, but at that moment I would have done anything to get out of that cage and out of that dark hole.

-Okay, fine, I'll get you out of there in a moment, but first eat something, it's long past lunchtime. He put a bowl on the floor. I recognized the dog food again, but I didn't mess around anymore. I wolfed it down eagerly. When Joe saw me, he laughed heartily:

-Hahahaha... There is no doubt that there is no hard bread for a good hunger....

I had a terrible urge to spit that filth in his face, but I restrained myself. I didn't want to make him angry anymore, I had to get out of there!

Joe also handed me a glass of water, which I drank with equal anxiety. I was totally dehydrated. When I had finished, Joe took a key out of his pocket and opened the cage, inviting me to get out. I got out as best I could, full of pain, and he motioned for me to follow him up the stairs. I was in such terrible pain in my knees that I could barely walk. Joe noticed:

-Don't worry, it's just stiffness. It will pass soon. And it will remind you of what can happen if you don't obey.

We arrived at the large living room of Joe's house and he sat down on the couch. By inertia, and wanting to rest my knees, I also went to sit in an armchair. Joe stopped me imperiously:

-DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! -I stopped in my tracks, while he continued: -In my presence you will never sit unless I authorize you to do so. Well, neither in my presence nor in the presence of any free man. Your place is on your feet or on your knees in front of your superiors, and all free men are now to you.

In my eagerness of the moment to please him I made a move to kneel, but he stopped me with a gesture:

-No need. Standing for now is fine. And take that off -he pointed to the loincloth-. When it's just the two of us at home you'll always be naked.

I took it off immediately and was totally naked in front of him. It was not the first time I was in that situation, however, it was the first time I was truly being his slave. I felt embarrassed and vulnerable, but I didn't try to cover myself, thinking it would probably make him uncomfortable. Joe then leaned back on the couch and began to speak in a cold, authoritative tone:

-I'm going to explain a little about how things are going to be from now on. Normally your first duty of the day would be to get up, make me breakfast and then come and wake me up. At the moment it's not going to be like that. I still don't trust you and you will continue sleeping in the cage and under lock and key until you gain my trust. So I will be the one to wake you up. Then you will shower me, dress me and prepare breakfast. From then on you will take care of all the housework: food, cleaning, laundry, ironing, the garden... I have dismissed the maid and the gardener who came to help me. From now on all that will be your responsibility. And I don't expect you to just do what needs to be done and rest. I want to see in you a constant attitude of thinking about what you can do or how you can contribute to make my life easier or more pleasant, and of course to act accordingly. If I don't see that attitude in you or if you make any mistake, whatever it is, you will be punished. And not only with the collar -he said threateningly.

-Naturally -he continued-, you will not be just a house slave. You will be constantly attentive to my requests and you will attend to absolutely everything I ask of you, whatever it may be. And I warn you, I will not need a failure on your part to punish you. As you know, I really like certain BDSM practices, especially torture, which you never allowed me to do despite the times I asked you to do so. Obviously, everything has changed and now your opinion no longer counts at all, only my will. Therefore, I am going to do with you absolutely everything I feel like.

Hearing this I was overcome with panic. I had a horror of pain and torture. That's why I always refused to try it with Joe. I began to shake violently as I felt short of breath. I thought I was going to faint when Joe, alarmed, stood up and held me:

-Breathe... take a deep breath... like this, very good... Calm down, calm down, breathe... -I did as he told me and gradually recovered my breath. When I calmed down a bit Joe continued, with a warmer tone: -Don't worry, I'm not going to cause you any injury or any permanent mark. I'm not one for extreme practices. Besides, you are now one of my possessions, and I care for and protect my possessions. As long as you are absolutely obedient and serve me faithfully you have nothing to worry about, understood? -he smiled at me. I nodded, dejected, yet touched by that minimal act of affection for me.

Joe stepped back a little and said:

-Wow, I'm peeing myself. I forgot to tell you that one of your first duties of the day will be to swallow my morning piss. Well, the morning and all the others. I'm not going to pee in the toilet again while you're here, hahahaha... -I frowned. I had drunk piss a few times in my sexual practices, but never the one in the morning, which I knew was the most unpleasant.

-Well, I said I'm pissing, what are you waiting for, slave? -Joe repeated impatiently. I knew what I was supposed to do, but I hesitated for a moment, just long enough for Joe to slap me across the face.

-When I order you something, you do it immediately, understand? IMMEDIATELY! I think I'm being too soft on you -and he gave me another violent slap.

I knelt down without further hesitation and opened his fly, pulling out his cock, so desired by me in so many moments. I admit that my hands trembled as I held it between them. I put it in my mouth and immediately a strong stream of urine spilled into it. My eyes filled with tears. The taste was strong and unpleasant as hell.

-I ate asparagus today -Joe told me-. I wanted your master's urine to be really tasty for your first contact with it, hahahahaha....

I cursed silently as I struggled to swallow the filthy liquid. In spite of everything the situation was so arousing for me that my dick got as hard as a rock, which, naturally, did not go unnoticed by Joe.

-Hahahahaha... have you seen your dick? I knew this is your place in the world, serving a superior male and obeying all his orders. The sooner you convince yourself the sooner you will be completely happy. That's also why I didn't put you in a chastity cage, as is usually done with slaves. I want to show you how your mind and body are programmed to be mine.

I cursed my body too for getting aroused, although I secretly thanked Joe for not putting me in the chastity cage, even if his reasons were not at all pious. At last the disgusting spurt languished and, after cleaning Joe's cock carefully with my tongue, I returned it to his fly. Joe sat back down and said to me:

-In the kitchen you have a good pile of dishes to wash, and then you can do a general cleaning of the house. All the cleaning supplies are in the pantry. And by the way, since I don't think housework will take up enough of your time, I'm going to find you a paid occupation, especially for the hours I'm at work. I haven't got one yet, but I'm working on it -he snapped his fingers-, Come on, slave, to your chores!

I headed immediately for the kitchen and the dishes that awaited me as part of my new life that was now beginning. God, how I had always hated housework, and now I would almost have to live for it! But I was absolutely determined to keep Joe happy. Maybe then he would be good to me, and maybe even, later, by gaining his trust, I could convince him to release me and we could be friends again. At that point I was naïve enough to think that would be possible. Resigned, I began to wash the dishes...

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
75 Followers