Betrayed Chat

Story Info
A foolish young woman finds her new chat friend isn't real.
3.9k words
4.5
42.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has strong themes of non-consent, abuse and humiliation. If these offend you please do not read.

*****

"I dunno John," I write on my tablet and hit send. I'm chatting with John S, my best friend in the world. I know what you might say, that it's stupid to call him my best friend when I've only known him for about 3 weeks...and also I've only talked to him online. That doesn't matter.

I'm a smart 20 year old girl that doesn't have time to go to clubs or bars. I work and go to school, and at the end of the day, I want to relax. Due to not having much time, I find most of my friends online. At once, I knew John was different. Even his first words to me were different than anyone else, "I'm sorry, but you seem to be the most intelligent person on this subreddit tonight."

We quickly began a friendship, sharing everything with each other. I found myself bursting to get back home so I could talk...rather chat with him some more. That was the only thing, he never wanted to facetime or videochat. Said he liked chat as pictures and video didn't really capture a person's essence. In all honestly, I think it's because he's probably fat. Or maybe ugly.

"Cindy, remember what we talked about? About risks? And how you need to take one?" He writes back and like always, it hits that soft part of me. He's right. And he knows he's right. I've told him so much about myself that he can even tell when I'm not being truthful. There isn't much I haven't told him. I mean, I've said how I think I'm really a scared little girl instead of a fearless woman, how I think I run from new experiences. I've told him everything...even, well, to be honest, a few things that make my legs tingle in the darkness.

"If I do go, I'm going to go in pj's," I write back after a minute of hard thought. I know this is a silly effort, but maybe if he knows I'm in my pj's he won't want to see me.

"Great!" He responds at once. "Meet me at Old Man's Park at 11, it's at the corner of Mill and Oak, at the biggest tree," he writes. Then he signs off. I stare at the words "John has signed off" with a bit of a frown. Why he go so fast? Probably because he thinks I'll talk myself out of it if he stays around. 11? That's only 30 minutes from now.

Without thinking, which is the point, I exit my house so I don't wake any of my house mates. I begin walking in a fast pace. The place where the two streets cross isn't that far from me, and I don't feel like asking to borrow my flatmate's car. After about 10 minutes I notice I'm not even wearing shoes. That's how nervous I am about meeting him. I completely forgot about shoes. I can't believe I'm going to meet him. It's going to be so odd but so beautiful. But what if he doesn't like me? What if he says I don't look like the pics he's seen?

As I get closer to wear he said to go, I begin to have questions. Why "Old Man's Park?" I've never even heard of that place before tonight. Sure I know wear the two streets cross, I just never been there before. I wonder why there. Maybe because he knows there'll won't be many people there? Surely a better place would be a coffee shop in the middle of the day, but I kinda like the romantic feeling of this. Star crossed lovers meeting at an old tree, a tree that has seen love bloom.

The butterflies build as I get closer and closer. They damn near burst out once I reach the cross streets. Now my bare feet walk on bare wet grass as I step onto the park. At least I guess it's the park. It's a large grassy plain with a bunch of trees in the distance. My eyes scan for John, but I don't see him. But there's so many trees he's probably hiding behind one.

"J-J-John?" I stammer out as I reach the trees. I repeat this a few times but then spot the biggest tree, or the biggest tree I see. The moonlight isn't that bright and I didn't think to bring a flashlight.

"Heya Cindy," a very thick southern draw says, scaring me. Right after, the voice laughs a very cruel sounding laugh. "J-John?" I ask, my voice sounding like a scared little girl's. "Nope," the thick accent voice replies.

Lights. Bright lights turn on, blinding me. I turn around but there's light coming at me in every direction. I let out a small shriek, but I stop when I hear that sound...laughter. Not laughter from one person, but a lot of people. Laughter from a crowd.

"W-What's going on?!" I demand, trying to sound in control. "Oh, just a stupid little girl falling into an easily seen trap," the southern voice says and laughs again. At once, truth pounds in on me like a hammer hitting a nail.

"There's no John, is there?" I say in an odd voice, as if I knew it from the beginning. "Nope," the voice answers. "But...you ain't gots to worry. We just here to do, how did you say it...'the dirty part of a dark place' to you," he tells me, and my dread grows. The dirty part of a dark place is how I called my fantasies that I am embarrassed to admit.

"N-No, I rather not," I say, feeling myself sway. "I think you rather do," he fires back. The laughter. It's non-stop. There are people here just laughing at me. Laughing at the silly girl that didn't see though this obvious trap.

"You see, you on our property, and they ain't a soul round for miles. We could shoot you right now and the law be on our side," he comments and many others make sounds of agreement. I close my eyes at this, which doesn't do anything to block out the light. I would think seeing them would be worse than seeing them, but it's not. It's terrifying not even seeing who this person is, and who else is here.

"Be a good little scared girl, and take off them clothes...and put 'em in a pile," the southern voice orders to again many sounds of agreement from his friends. "Hate for the police have to come here to find something unpleasant," he says in a mocking manner.

Utterly humiliated as I see no other choice, my hands grab the waistband of my pj bottoms. I have to do this. Heck, I don't even know which way is the way I came with all this damn lights lighting up every inch of me. With a tug, my pj bottoms slide down to my ankles, exposing my black panties and bare legs. At once the crowd cheers with its disgusting sound.

Next I grab the bottom of my shirt and lift. I feel the air on my bare stomach then feel my bra cups coming to view. Now my shirt is pulled off my head, showing all of my black bra. Again, the crowd cheers, especially as I put both my bottoms and shirt in a pile.

I pause after I put my hands on my bra clasp. This can't really be happening, can it? My fingers seem to work despite my thoughts as my clasp is opened. With a beet red face, I let my bra slide off, exposing my breasts to these heathens. Now the cheering is even louder. With no fanfare, I tuck a finger inside my panties as I cross an arm over my breasts in an effort to hide them. Then I tug on my panties, sending them down as I cup my precious womanhood with my other hand.

I'm naked. NAKED. Naked in front of these rednecks. And they all cheer and laugh as the lights shine so bright on me. I hear comments but they run together but words Latina, ass, tits and feet are clearly heard.

"Now, in you little daydream, I think you wanted them to make you put you hands up, didn't ya? Like you being robbed?" The accented voice says with a vocal sneer. "Bastard," I say and then let go of my clutched body. My hands are raised up until they are over my head, exposing every part of my naked body. Now...the cheering is deafening.

"Nice. Now, be the scared little girl you are, take 3 steps back and answer some questions for us, would ya? First, state your full name, second, what part of your body you hate the most, and remember you told me the answer so I know if you lying, and third...confess how stupid you are to have come here," he says in a cruel demanding manner.

Standing like this...my hands raised and body exposed in beyond humiliating. My breasts shake with every little breath I take and the night air has made my nipples so damn hard. My mind tries to think of what to do, but the only thing I can really think of, is the answers to his questions. Answers that I've already answered to him online. Now he just wants to humiliate me in front of his friends.

"Cindy, short for Cynthia Maria de la Rosa de Martinez," I begin, as I walk backward, my face still red. I look upward as the bright lights are so blinding. It's not I see a shadow coming closer. OH NO! He's coming at me! My body stiffens as I fear the worse. But he doesn't come at me. The shadow stops several feet in front of me. The shadow kneels and looks to be doing something on the ground. I can't tell what the shadow is, boy, girl, or even how big or small due to the lights.

Fire. A fire starts. It burns in front of me looking pitiful next to the blinding lights. My mouth drops open as it occurs to me...those are my clothes. They lit my clothes on fire.

"Keep going," the voice warns. "I...I...hate my breasts the most," I confess, the same as I told the non-existent John. "Ya tits? Why they huge!" Some redneck shouts. "I dislike them because they are rather large and get in the way. And to purchase a good fitting bra is very hard to find," I say the same as I told John.

"And I am very stupid to have come here," I admit truthfully. "It was a stupid choice to make, and I'm a stupid little girl for not seeing this was a trap. God I'm so stupid," I say and truly mean it. Then something horrible occurs to me. It's almost as horrible of a thought as when I knew this was a trap. I'm...aroused. I can feel it, burning between my legs. A warm salty sort of feeling that purrs within me, loving and hating all of this.

"Good girl...how about you tell us ya tit size, and that you are stupid...only with you making those fat things bounce?" The thick accented voice says and again laughter burns into me. As it burns the burning between my legs grows.

"My..." I start, lowering my upper body some while keeping my hands in the air, "tit size is..." I go on, straightening my back and making my breasts go up, and then down to bounce around. "My tit size is 44FF," I say, repeating the movement, making my overly large chest bounce all around comically. My face is red as I keep doing this, feeling the pain of them bounce and hitting myself.

"And I'm a stupid, silly, little, girl," I say, accenting each word with a slight hop to make my tits bounce as much as possible. As predicted, the laughter grows and grows and grows. I think I even hear someone fall over from laughing so hard. It's now I see the fire go out and I know my clothes are completely gone.

"Good, now, tell everyone the name those girls called you in gym class back when you were in the 6th grade," the voice commands. Him using my own knowledge against me feels like both a punch in the gut and like a lover telling me we are about to make the most passionate love ever.

"Jug McTitsBoobies," I say out loud, my tits still jiggling. Nothing but laughter for a moment, then I hear people yelling the name back at me. It's now I know that's going to be my name for the rest of the night.

"Alright Jugs McTitsBoobies, walk just like you are to your right," he commands, and feeling like I have no choice, and knowing that I disgustingly secretly enjoy this, I do as he says at once. I sidestep to my right, stopping my bouncing. I walk for 6 steps until I see why he's making me do this. Rope. ROPE. Rope hanging over me. It occurs to me, this is one of the fantasies I told John about. To be tied up like I was an old slave by a rich man who 'owns' me.

"You know what to do Jug McTitties," the accented voice declares and like I was a slave, I lift my hands into the loop of rope that's at the end of the rope. Then I hold onto the rope as it is lifted, so the knot stays still as the remaining excess of rope is pulled. It takes only 2 seconds before my hands are bound tightly and my body is strung up and helpless. I'm on my tiptoes to take some of the pressure, my body stiff and stretched.

I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I fell into this trap. And most of all, I can't believe I'm enjoying it.

"Now...each time you are to say something about yourself that shows how stupid you are," the voice says far in front of me. I'm puzzled by this as I don't know what he means. Then...SLAP! Something hits my bare ass, making me cry out in shock and pain. They just whipped or spanked me with something...something like a flogger or whip or belt.

"Speak doggie," the voice yells and SLAP I'm hit again. "I'm stupid because I told John everything about myself!" I yell out as fast as I can, hitting the throbbing of the hit. My ass stings in a solid line from where the whip or stick hit me. I hear the crowd laugh at this and can now smell a hit of beer in the air, meaning the crowd is probably drunk.

SLAP! "I'm stupid because I'm stung up and helpless!" I cry. SLAP! "Because I have jumbo tits!" SLAP! "I'm stupid because I deserve this!" SLAP! "Because all of you see my naked whore body!" SLAP! "I'm stupid because I'm a woman!"

The spanking seems to go on forever, just like the laughter. Every inch of my ass is stuck and spanked, making my entire ass throb. If I could see it, I know it would be entirely red.

SLAP! "Because I deserve this," I begin to repeat with each slap again. Each time I say this, they laugh at me, which is probably egged on by the way I lower my head to look at the ground. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

"Do you deserve this?" The voice asks, but this time, it's behind me. Knowing this makes me tense up as I don't have any idea of what he is about to do. Or should I say...what I want him to do. He's so close I can feel him.

"You're sort of like a rat, aren't you?" The voice asks me loudly from behind so everyone can hear. "Y-Yes, I am...a...a...r-r-r-rat," I'm quick to answer. "Good, and how do you get rid of rats?" He asks even louder. Then I feel him press against my back and butt. The touch of him, the feeling of him is overpowering. It even seems to muffle the pain on my bottom. In sheer reaction, I press back against him, wanting, needing to be touched.

Only when I look down, I see two bare arms reach around and they are not empty. One has a mousetrap and I watch as the other hand pulls back on it. Now it moves closer to my right breast...my right breast's nipple.

"No, wait, please, wait!" I beg but it's no use. SNAP! It goes down on my breast with a horrible sting. It's so horrible that I scream as loud as I can. My reward for this is to have my other breast snapped with another mousetrap. The pain is so intense, but there's nothing I can do. I pull on my arms but they are held tight.

"Looks stupid, doesn't she!" He yells out to loud cheers. "Those big jugs acting like caught rats," he eggs on. Then suddenly, something is poured on me. Its soft but there's a lot of it. Then I actually taste a piece of it. Dirt. It's dirt. They are pouring dirt on me. In horror and shame, I remember that I actually told John about this. That once when I was bullied as a child, the bully poured dirt down the front of my pants and I sort of liked it. I didn't know why, but I did...now he is doing it again to me.

Dirt is poured on me, slowly. Every part of my naked body is touched by the loose dirt. It goes slow, pouring over my head, then shoulder, then over my breasts and back to my head. But finally it stops, and I feel dirtier than I ever have. Covered in dirt...traps on my breasts, and ass raw.

"Now...spread your legs. I want to see if you really hate all this attention," the thick accented voice says behind me. Without any begging or complaints, I part my legs as far as I can. This is horrible, but I want to show him I enjoy this.

"OOOOOhhhhhh," I moan quite loudly and visually as I feel fingers between my legs. He runs a finger between my woman and slides it the length of me. And I'm humiliated more than I thought possible as I actually try to push down to make his finger go inside me.

"The bitch is so wet, she's making mud underneath her!" He shouts out and there are cheers louder than ever before. Tears begin to fall now from my eyes. Strung up, naked, spanked and much worse, and all I want is to be fucked. This can't be real. It just can't be. This can't be me. Not straight A, smart and intelligent Cindy. I can't be strung up like this and needing to be fucked.

I keep crying and barely realize that I'm being untied. The fingers touching my arms are more than enough to give me goosebumps. I offer no fight as I feel my arms being put behind me, as all I can do is pout. I pout as he ties my hands behind me. I pout as I think how far I've fallen.

Now I'm being pushed to walk. So I do. I walk, with him leading me by holding my shoulders. My tits jiggle as I do, the mousetrap pulling my nipples down. I see where I'm being lead and make no effort to run or fight. It's a large tree stump. I'm moved right in front of it now, then hands grab my head and force me to bend over. Once I know what he wants, I happily bend over. Worse...I spread my legs as wide as possible. The stump is large, making me squish my mousetrap pinched breasts against it as I'm bent over.

"John! John! John! John!" The crowd chants as I hear a zipper being pulled down behind me. "Ready for John to fuck you...Jugs McTitsBoobies?" The thick accented man asks. "Y-Yes...please, yes!" I beg, my eyes closed and wet from my tears.

"Oh fucking hell," I groan as he slides so easily inside me. He's so damn big...and long. He goes slow, pushing inch by inch inside me. Then I feel him press against my ass, letting me know he's reached the further he can go. My eyes are already rolling as I feel him so deep inside.

"Say your name," he demands as he pulls back. "Jugs!" I proclaim and he slides back into me as a reward. "Jugs...McTits!" I say and he pulls back and slams into me. "I'm Jugs, I'm Jugs," I begin to repeat as he fucks me. I have to say it slow at first, but then he starts to pick up the tempo, making me scream it so fast that I can barely even say it.

The sound of clapping echoes about as he slams his dick inside me. "Jugs McTits, the stupid bitch," I begin to repeat as he begins to savagely fuck me. My body jerks about as he slams into me as if trying to drive me into the stump. The clapping keeps going as his dick reaches what seems like my very depths. My body is red hot as I've never felt anything like this before. All the times I've had sex where clean and sweet, but this is raw...dirty...and shameful.

I cum. And I cum hard. It's so horrible that I feel my own...juices leaking down my leg. My body stiffens but he keeps going. I cum harder than I ever have before. I cum like I probably will never again.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I hear him yell and he suddenly stops fucking me. Then I find myself crying out, "NO!" I want more, I want him to go longer and harder. I want so much more. But he came. He came and that's it. No more. And by the way he's panting, I know he's not going to go any time soon.

"Oh, don't worry Jugs, you gonna get more," I hear him say as he pulls out and zips up. "A lotttttt more," he says, but he's to the side of me where I can't see. Only...I hear someone behind me unzipping. "In fact, everyone here is going to give you some, just like you wanted," he laughs.

The night becomes a blur after that. I cum, and cum again, and cum again. The longer it goes, the worse, or rather better it becomes. They fuck me. They all fuck me. They fuck me hard. They fuck me raw. I have no clue how many there were or if there were repeats. I have no clue at all. All I know, is that they 'murdered my vagina.' That's a phrase I never thought I would say about myself. Bent over that stump, one after another, they took a turn.

Now I find myself...walking home. In the distance, I see the sun beginning to creep up. I'm walking on the side of the road, headed back to my house. I have to walk bow legged as between my legs is rubbed raw. No cars drive by, at least not yet, so that's good. Otherwise they would see me...and what they did.

12