Betsy & Me, Black-Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
Our journey to becoming completely black-owned.
5.8k words
4.38
52.7k
83
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,325 Followers

Note: If you do not like interracial cuckolding with humiliation and bi sex, skip this story, do not read this. If you *do* like interracial cuckolding with humiliation and bi sex, I hope you enjoy this piece. Cheers!

-----------

"My sweet Cucky," my adorable blonde wife of four years addressed me, as I chauffeured us across town. She could see I was apprehensive and to my surprise tried to comfort me. She noticed that I had just glanced at her positive ovulation test that was in her lap. Master Malcolm had commanded that we bring it with us and, to be honest, I think Betsy was enjoying brandishing her fertile status to me as we drove to meet him.

"Relax," she said, "We're not rushing into this. We have both thought long and hard about how badly we want this. You have allowed me to train you for a year towards this, towards consummating Master Malcolm's ownership of us both, towards us both being black-owned, towards you being celibate and me being black-only, towards me being bred by Malcolm and any other Black men that he may later choose... towards me being bred *only* ever by Black men. You've had numerous outs, and at each turn, you've decided to endure yet another 'step of acceptance' rather than to pivot away from this."

Betsy reached over and toyed with my obvious if small hard-on through my pants as I struggled to focus on the road. "See," she added, "Your little dick knows what it wants! You can't wait to see me black-fucked! You can't wait to take off my pants and panties--to see how soaked they are--and to give me to our new owner and his gorgeous giant black cock! You can already smell how turned on I am! This car reeks of my pussy, doesn't it? You can't wait to see our new Master stretch my pussy and ruin it for you and any other ordinary white dicks. You can't wait to see him resize my vagina for good. You can't wait to see him take my virgin ass. You can't even wait to suck his dick clean after he fucks me the first time, I am *certain* and then again after he fucks my virgin ass... You're looking forward to him fucking your face and your throat. Cleaning his cum from my pussy and ass will be your first intimacy with my body in months--I'm sure you can't wait for that either! But... Most of all... You can't wait to see Master Malcolm *breed* me. You're such a pervert that you can't wait to see our new Master knock me up even though you never have... even though you *never* will."

Betsy was 100% accurate in everything she said, and my rock hard dick and blushing face admitted as much to her right then.

We were on our way to our friends', Ben's and Allison's, house, where we were going to give Betsy over for black ownership, for black only, and for black breeding--and Master Malcolm would own me, as well. You read that right. We were going for the interracial cuckolding trifecta--"only," "ownership," and "breeding." It was really a "quad-fecta" when you counted the "husband ownership" as a key feature. Allison and Ben had the privilege of being an additional audience since they had been instrumental in our recruitment.

This "quad-fecta" was what Master Malcolm required of any new white couple under his dominion: Complete dominance and ownership from the start of his physical involvement. Any gradualism had to be *before* Master Malcolm started to have sex with a white married slut or her cuck. He literally would not lay a hand sexually on a white woman unless she had already promised him such total and permanent ownership--and gotten her husband on board, to boot. It was an impressive, intense, and commanding approach, that's for sure. Malcolm was one of just a handful of BBC studs in our city who could demand these terms, so far as we knew--and it was because of his amazing reputation as an extraordinarily well-hung, handsome lover and an intuitive, demanding Master.

It was as simple as the laws of supply and demand. Nowadays, lots of sexy young white couples craved a Black Master of Malcolm's stature, and there were many fewer Masters available than were in demand. So of course he could command the terms that he so wished.

I was to be owned as well as Betsy. No part of our bodies were to be off limits for Malcolm... nor for anyone Black to whom he might choose to offer us. The only promise to us was that we would not be physically harmed. We could be marked as well as outed publicly. If our careers were impacted adversely, the very wealthy Master Malcolm would make up any financial shortfall, even on a permanent basis.

Betsy was nearly a virgin so far as Malcolm was concerned--and as he required. She'd never had a "real" cock before--never a big black cock; her rear entry was totally unexplored; and she'd never been pregnant before, either.

Ownership was also to be permanent. If--or more likely, when--Malcolm eventually got bored with us, he would barter us to another Black Master for whatever they might agree to. Since Malcolm was both wealthy and skilled at attracting new couples, he had no need to barter an owned white couple like us for significant value. Yet it was a point both of pride and of sensuous dominance for Master Malcolm that we agreed never to be free again but instead to be permanently black owned. In fact, apparently once Malcolm bartered a white couple for just a piece of gum. In that particular instance, the point was to humiliate the owned white slut and cuck, which I am sure was achieved.

Betsy and I had done our homework, and we assumed we *would* be marked, publicly exposed and humiliated--and lose professional status and earning potential. Our commitment to getting properly black-owned was so deep, that we were not only at peace with this, the sheer submissiveness of it added to our excitement.

Malcolm would choose when and if Betsy could use any birth control. Unsurprisingly, for starters, the orders were that there would be none. In fact, two months ago Master Malcolm ordered us to flush all of Betsy's birth control pills so that the first time he fucked her we could--and would--time it for her fertile time, and with her system clear of any contraceptive residue that might harm Malcolm and Betsy's offspring.

Malcolm liked the "shock and awe" approach of breeding a new white slut immediately for multiple reasons. FIrst of all, it added drama, excitement, and satisfaction for him, the slut, and the cuckold to start off with "repo" sex between him and the slut. Second, it bonded the white slut--if not the couple overall--to him more fully and fastest. Third, as soon as he knew his seed had succeeded, Malcolm could start sharing the slut--imminently Betsy--with his buddies, secure in the knowledge that her first Black baby would be Malcolm's own, and not some other Black guy's.

After their first child together, Malcolm most certainly would offer Betsy fertile and unprotected to other Black men for breeding. The fact that we had no control whatsoever over who would breed her was fabulously arousing to both Betsy and me. She was going to be a totally owned breeding slut, in every sense of the term--and so long as I was obedient, it was promised that I would be allowed to watch. It was sublime.

Malcolm had us on a live feed to the Internet--only our faces not showing--as he had first Betsy and then me popping her pills slowly into the toilet, counting up until 60. He had commanded that I eat a few of them just for his jollies, as well. I did NOT feel well the next day, to say the least.

We had heard from Allison that even though Malcolm had spared her this humiliation, he was going to require us to introduce him to our families at Betsy's first baby shower as "our owner and Betsy's breeder." That our families would be horrified was titillating to think about!

How did we get to this point? The same way as any number of other modern couples is my guess: Initial recruitment followed by lots of preparation.

About a year-and-a-half ago, we had first met Malcolm casually at a holiday party thrown by our good friends Allison and Ben. Malcolm liked us as "potential property" right away, we later learned. He was especially taken with Betsy's cute and innocent all-American "girl next door" good looks (blonde hair, blue eyes, cute face), coupled with a pleasing figure and especially nice hips along with an outstanding medium-size bubble butt. He also liked our personalities, and that we were straightforward, clean-cut people. We were, and are, good conversationalists, and while we obviously didn't know many Black people, we didn't come across as racist or stuck up. Highly exciting to Malcolm, we also seemed to be the kind of relatively naive, straight-laced folks who probably never before considered anything extramarital--never mind becoming interracial submissives to a Black Master like him! Not until Malcolm put things in motion, that is.

We didn't know at the time of the party, but then Master Malcolm did own Ben and Allison already. However, privately he was tired of them, and he was not planning on fighting Allison's idea to relocate for her career in about a year. So, he ordered Allison and Ben to recruit us to replace them, as a condition of him supporting their move. They had known from the start that this type of effort could be required of them, and they obediently got to work recruiting us on Malcolm's behalf to become his next fully-owned white sex slave couple.

While he still owned Allison and Ben, Malcolm was spending more time with another couple he simultaneously owned, Vanessa and Pete, and Allison was getting fucked mostly by Malcolm's pals at this point--pals who also put Ben's face and throat to good use, apparently. Allison and Ben were also on call to entertain Black men visiting our town on business and lonely, if they were in Malcolm's extended network. We heard that Allison found it especially satisfying to slake the hunger of a strange, new big black cock in her pussy--especially if the stud simultaneously claimed her mouth aggressively with his tongue. She loved being an attractive white slut to some new hung black man for a night, a weekend, or a week.

Malcolm knew from his considerable experience that we could take about a year to prepare, so he set Allison and Ben to task right away after meeting us.

Ben started talking to me, and simultaneously Allison got talking to Betsy.

Allison told Betsy about how much more fulfilling a lover Malcolm was than Ben had ever been. More than "a thousand times more gratifying," was some of her specific wording, I was told. Allison also recounted that Ben loved to watch Malcolm pleasing her in ways that Ben never could, and that Ben learned to enjoy paying homage to Master Malcolm's giant phallus through blow jobs and getting face-fucked. Ben had even learned to enjoy the humiliation and submission of rimming Malcolm's sweaty Black ass on command, Allison said.

Ben told me the mirror image of the same things. He told me how incredible it was to watch Allison taken to sexual nirvana, a "galaxy beyond" anything that he, Ben, could provide, and how he, Ben, had enjoyed embracing his submissive side and becoming bisexual for Malcolm's "hypnotically enticing" massive black cock. I asked Ben if he was all-around bisexual at this point, and he said, no, that "little white dicks held no interest at all"--only "gorgeous giant black cocks" were sexy to him.

Soon, Ben's and Allison's sex life, as the property of Master Malcolm, came up for conversation when all four of us were out to dinner together, and everyone could tell that especially Betsy was energized and engaged by the topic. My feelings were a little hurt by her enthusiasm, but I also understood. Though tall and nice looking, I'm a bookish man, and my five-inch dick is nothing to shout about. Betsy's body is much closer to the ideal for women than my academic-style body is for men. So I could see how it would be so arousing to Betsy to explore "trading up" on the physical side of things.

Betsy seemed to think it was only fair for her to be allowed to trade up physically. She said as much to me several times. I'm not sure if she noticed, but this always gave me a hard-on to hear about.

Allison and Ben guided us step-by-step. Every week, they lent us new interracial videos to watch before making love. These gradually became increasingly themed around Black domination and white submissiveness. Many of the white couples featured even looked like Betsy and me. Allison was in several videos, always orgasming her heart out, while Ben was enjoying black cock alongside her. Malcolm appeared in several. He was as impressive as any professional porn star.

It was obvious that the videos were orchestrated to seduce Betsy and me down the Black ownership path, but in the early weeks, we kept telling ourselves and each other that it was only fantasy material.

After we had been watching the videos for several weeks, next came dildos that were modeled after big black cocks--embarrassingly, passed by Ben to me to give to Betsy. Betsy loved these more than I had expected she would! It was humiliating for me, but it was even more sexy to see how Betsy would rithe in pleasure from getting fucked with a variety of big black dildos--the smallest of which was bigger than my own dick, of course.

Betsy looked so gorgeous with a big black phallus jamming in and out of her small frame, plunging in and out of her formerly little pussy, stretching her pussy a little more each time.

I was surprised at how deep Betsy could get a dildo inside her vagina. It was only a few sessions before Betsy got "Max"--the nickname for her biggest and favorite dildo--balls deep.

While she started to crave an even bigger dick, she said, she had promised Allison, Ben, and Malcolm that "Max" would be her biggest dildo. Max was shaped like Malcolm's cock, but an inch shorter and a couple of millimeters thinner, Allison let us know. This would keep Betsy "virgin enough" for Malcolm's cock, for "when the time is right," Betsy teased.

It was easy to imagine how amazingly sexy Betsy would be getting fucked by a real live Black man. I started to daydream frequently about Betsy making love--sometimes gentle and sometimes rough--with Malcolm and other Black men. It was hard to keep it from my mind even when I was at work.

Soon, I realized that Betsy was masturbating more than ever. She used to masturbate only occasionally, was my impression. But now, with Max (short for "Maximus"), it was daily. She left the evidence in plain view, and she even would tell me when I got home after work how great her cumming "from Max" had been while I was gone that day.

Fucking between Betsy and me soon became a rarity. Our twice or thrice a week sex life fell into a new routine: we would start off watching an interracial video together holding hands, followed by my using Max on Betsy, followed by Betsy giving me a hand job.

It was painfully obvious that Betsy's orgasms from Max, the dildo, were stronger (and louder) than any she had ever had during lovemaking with me. It was a bit depressing--but it was also very satisfying to see her consistently brought to this new, much higher level of sexual satisfaction. I love Betsy deeply. Seeing her more satisfied truly gratified me as well.

Being limited to hand jobs was exciting for me at first. After all, hand jobs meant I now had lower status in our sexual relationship. And lower status meant I was just like all the husbands in the incredibly hot interracial videos we were constantly watching.

However, after a couple of months, I did develop some ambivalence about being limited to handjobs *ALL* the time. So I tried to get Betsy to have sex with me again. I started to climb between her legs one night after using Max on her. To my initial shock, she gave me a small shove and said, "Absolutely not, Rob! Can't you get a clue? We are *done* having sex. You are my cuckold now, Rob!"

With that, she pushed me more firmly away and clarified for me that she was on her way to becoming black-only, that we were getting ready for that. No, it was not going to be only a fantasy forever, she was firm. I would join her on the journey, Betsy said, or we would part ways. She said that she wanted to become Malcolm's next owned white woman, for when Allison and Ben moved away. Betsy preferred that I become "owned" along with her, but that she had her mind set to do it anyway.

I was flabbergasted, but after I took a beat, I did notice that my dick was still hard and, in fact, harder than ever. I think Betsy noticed, too. Her eyes glanced briefly at my crotch. For some reason she didn't say anything just then.

I pointed out to Betsy that she needed me as her cuckold or Malcolm wouldn't have her. She quickly retorted that she could find a replacement white cuck to be owned together with her in about a week if needed!

I thought a week was an exaggeration--but in my heart I knew it was pretty close.

I slept in the guest room for a few nights, of my own volition. I moped. I drank some. I tried reasoning with Betsy that it was just a fantasy for me, but she was insistent. I even spoke with a therapist, who rightly told me there was no knowable right answer for what I should do.

Every night, I had erotic dreams about Betsy and Malcolm fucking. I tried to wish them away as unimportant, but of course the opposite was true. Rather, they were telling.

In the end, Betsy prevailed on me to stay. I told myself that I felt too connected to her to move on. If I'm honest, however, it was as least as much the *HUGE* turn-on of visualizing Betsy getting black fucked and black owned. My dreams of watching Betsy with Malcolm revealed my true feelings.

The part about Betsy turning *ONLY* black and breeding only black only was something that I wrangled with. It was a turn on, yes, but I had been looking forward to having kids of my own. I had feelings of loss to work through. I was less worried about being denied Betsy's vagina and other openings--I had gotten acclimated to those losses.

Betsy helped me get through my sadness about not having kids that were mine biologically. She promised me--as did Master Malcolm--that I would be the kids' main Dad and Malcolm "their bio Dad." I would get to raise them and teach them. Somehow I found peace with this idea-- probably because the turn on was so compelling, but also because my wife was so keen and set on this path. My wife was determined only to be black-bred. You can't really argue with a woman about how she wants to be mated, can you?? I think I knew that my kids would likely look up more to their impressive bio Dad. But how could I expect my beloved wife to have other than her mating preference?

Malcolm promised her and me also that he would only mate her with strong, smart, handsome, successful Black men. It would be him, or someone else of excellent calibur... Unless we disappoint him, that is... A risk that, frankly, excited us both. Talk about your Master being powerful!

I was also ambivalent about the bisexual aspect of things. However, that was another way in which all the videos we had watched were helpful. I saw how much white guys who looked a lot like me seemed to enjoy serving black cock. I realized that, after all, I probably would enjoy paying homage to black cocks, too.

So after a few weeks of sulking, arguing, and fussing, finally I agreed. I said that I thought I could try being totally black-owned together and her being black-bred. Betsy said that was good enough for her--for now.

For several weeks we resumed our routine of me using Max on her for her orgasms and Betsy then masturbating me. I would ask her when we were going to go black in real life, and she would say vaguely, "one day, Honey, when I feel it's best!"

I started to hope that perhaps the day would never come. I got comfortable with how things were. The status quo was not to last, however.

syn4321
syn4321
1,325 Followers
12