Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I won't avoid you. I promise," she said as she grabbed her items. Heading toward the door, she glanced over her shoulder. "And I couldn't be more comfortable than I am right now if I tried."

"Why's that?" he laughed.

"For one, I'm still a bit high," she giggled. Then she lifted the back of her dress, flashing him her bare bottom. "And I'm not wearing any panties for you to get into."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure?" Diane asked, her voice strained; her skin hot to the touch from becoming flushed so suddenly. The shock of what Betsy had just told her made her blood pressure rise quickly, her nerves tingling.

"If he saw me coming down the stairs, there's no reason to believe he hasn't seen your car," Betsy replied.

"Fuck," she responded quietly into the phone, a full-blown panic setting in. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"That we did," Betsy sighed.

"Wait... he gets off at ten this morning."

"And?"

"We live the other direction. He'd go up the hill, not down the side street. With where I parked, I doubt he'd see the car. Plus, I won't be leaving until close to checkout time at noon, so he won't see me on the stairs. He'll be in his bed by the time I get out of this one."

"Are you sure?"

"I am about the second part, yes. There's no way I can leave before Tony does now. I can't take the chance. Not that I planned on leaving before that anyway. Sam and I are having a good time."

"So you really don't think Tony will see your car there."

"I don't know, but it's all I have to hold on to at this point. Otherwise, I'm not sure what I'd tell him. How does a mother tell her son that she's a slut?"

Betsy had a hard time containing her chuckle, but she somehow kept it in. "I don't know. I haven't had to have that conversation with my boys yet, but I suppose I might have to someday. After all, this is who I am. I can't see me changing after the last few years I've had. Definitely not after the last month. Like you just said, I'm having a good time. I love my life right now."

"Me too," Diane laughed. "Thanks for the heads up, Bets. I owe you one... for that, and for letting me play a little more with Sam."

"I'm taking you up on that, Diane. I hope you know that."

"Oh, I do... especially after last night. I had a good time with you too."

"Good. I had a good time too. I'll talk to you later this week. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy had called the hotel as soon as she got home. Well, right after she changed out the flowers in the nostalgic wine bottle she'd been using as her new vase.

The half-dozen tulips she'd picked up kept the conversation she'd had with Tony fresh on her mind, and she felt compelled to warn Diane that he was more aware of what was going on across the street from where he worked than one might assume. No, he probably wouldn't have been looking for signs that his own mother was being promiscuous. But then again, he already knew she was capable of it, which was something Diane was unaware of.

Betsy didn't bother to tell her friend that Tony already knew all about her being a slut. And she wasn't going to. He'd talked to Keith about it. If her own husband hadn't thought it important enough to share that Tony was aware, it wasn't her place.

Besides, Tony had agreed to keep his knowledge of her lifestyle a secret, so there was no reason to break that trust. She also saw no need to inform Diane that Tony was not just using pot, but was selling it as well. Yes, he made it sound rather innocent, and she actually believed him, but it was a risk; one that he was apparently willing to take.

It was also one his mother was basically condoning by taking from his supply. And since Tony was also aware about that, Betsy reasoned that it was out of her area of concern. If Tony was willing to keep her dirty little secrets, she was willing to keep his as well.

Still, she felt she needed to alert Diane of the possibility of being discovered. It was one thing for Tony to know his mother was a slut. It was quite another to actually see her leaving a hotel room with another man.

Perhaps it had more to do with the fact if who that man was; as Tony described him, it was the 'Boone's Farm' guy. If he recognized him as being the one with Diane, he was also bright enough to do the math and realize they had both been with Sam, and that it was a threesome instead of a one-night-stand. She wasn't ashamed by what she'd done, and she was okay with Tony knowing she'd screwed around with another man even though she was happily married, because he'd correctly guessed that Darren was okay with it. But he didn't need to know more than that.

Hanging up the phone, she finished off her coffee, dropping the Styrofoam cup in the trash bin under the sink. Wide awake, she looked around her kitchen, seeing where she'd left off the night before. The dishes she'd washed were still in the drying rack, waiting to be put away. And there were plenty of other chores she needed to tend to, even on a Saturday. After all, she hadn't anticipated having company for the weekend, let alone entertaining. Or as she was looking at it, being the actual entertainment.

She had taken off her dress, placing it on a hanger to be sent out to the dry cleaners with Darren's suits. She had enough things at that point that she placed a second phone call, dialing the company she used. She loved it that they would pick up and deliver to the house for free, provided there were at least five items. She seldom got to use that option. Most of the time, she'd just drive them to the store herself, but with there being so much, and her not having the time, it was one thing on her long list before Sam would arrive that she could check off.

She threw on some shorts and an old T-shirt, and went about cleaning the bathrooms. It was hardly a task she looked forward to, and in truth, it probably didn't need to be done if she were honest about it, since she'd just cleaned them on Wednesday. But she was particular about how her home looked when guests would be over.

"It can never be too spotless," she said to herself as she scrubbed the hallway bathtub. "Then again, look at me," she laughed. She found it ironic that she was cleaning, knowing she intended on being dirty-minded again later that very day.

It was when she was putting fresh sheets on her mattress, having stripped all the linens off every bed in the house, that she realized the significance of what she doing. The night before had been wonderful. It had been wild, and crazy, and incredibly satisfying sexually. But it had been elsewhere. This was different. This was something different entirely.

She stopped and sat on the plush bench seat in front of her antique vanity table, staring at herself in the three mirrors; two of them angled to allow for a fuller view whenever applying her makeup. She wasn't confused, or even upset. She was still excited about her weekend plans with Sam. But those plans suddenly took on new meaning when she was making her bed.

"I have got to come up with some ground rules," she nodded to her reflection.

It pleased her that she'd maintained control of her threesome with Sam and Diane, directing the action by taking the lead. Even with the buzzed state she was in from the effects of the pot and the alcohol, she still had the presence of mind to call the shots, so to speak. With the dynamic now changing, what with it just being she and Sam, and it no longer being on the neutral ground of an impersonal hotel room, she felt even stronger that she needed to remain in charge of her weekend. And to do that, she knew she needed to set the tone right away as soon as he arrived.

She went about finishing her housework, cleaning and tidying wherever she saw the need. She stopped only to answer the doorbell, handing off the dry cleaning to the driver of the service she'd called. When she finally finished her chores around eleven, she made herself a light lunch, sitting at the dinette table in the kitchen with a pad of paper to jot down a few notes.

Looking over her thoughts, now organized and detailed on the lined yellow paper of the legal pad, she smiled.

"I think this will work."

When she finished eating she glanced at the clock and jumped up, quickly cleaning the plate and utensils she'd used, putting them away so the kitchen was spotless once again, just as she liked it.

Notepad in hand, she made her way to the bedroom, reading it over. Discarding her clothes, she put on her robe; the same one she sort of wore the first day she'd met Sam two weeks prior, using it to flash her amazing body to him. That in itself was unusual, since he'd already seen her totally naked when they were accidentally introduced. But the playful way she had used it added to the mood, and eventually led to a memorable night.

At the moment it was just practical, although she did slip on a pair of four-inch red heels when she heard the doorbell again. Their distinctive clacking against the hardwood floor of the hallway appealed to her naughty side. She loved that sound, mainly because it signaled she was in a sexy mood. Shoes weren't allowed to be worn in her house, with that notable exception. It was one of the rules she had for her family, and she only recently changed it to allow for her heels. Clutching the pad, she felt her confidence rising along with her excitement.

Sam was visibly nervous when she opened the door, his eyes flashing to the hint of cleavage she was showing through the front of her loosely tied robe.

"Are you okay, Samuel?" she asked as she held the door open.

"Just anxious, I guess. I still can't believe you're willing to do this. You are willing to do this, right?"

Holding up the legal pad, she smiled. "I am, provided you can live by to the rules of the house. Please come in... and take off your shoes. That's rule number one, although that's pretty much for everyone all the time."

"Of course," he laughed, kicking off his black oxfords, knowing not to bother inquiring why she was wearing hers while he couldn't. In fact, he was pleased she excluded herself from that rule, loving how her choice of footwear accentuated her incredible legs.

"Sit down, Samuel... we need to have a chat," she said calmly, sitting in the same chair she had that first time. He sat on the couch across from her like before, rather impatiently. She scanned her notepad, then him... then back to her notes. It seemed almost clinical the way she was dragging things out, like he was waiting on a doctor to give a diagnosis. Finally, she peered over the top of the pad, catching his eyes in her sexy stare. "So, how was the rest of your morning with Diane?"

"Ah... it was great, actually."

"Anything you'd like to say to me for allowing you to spend that time with her?"

He flinched, nervous that he'd not thought to do that before. After all, if it wasn't for her, he would have missed out on being with Diane altogether. Not to mention getting to be a part of his first ever threesome.

"Thank you, Betsy. I... I should have said that sooner. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. And I know it may seem conceited on my part, but I just want you to remember what I did for you last night. Anyway, let's get to what I'm going to do for you the rest of this weekend. First off, what time do you need to leave tomorrow?"

"Uh, well, it's a six to seven-hour trip, but I don't want to deal with the heavy traffic that will hit in New York late in the day with people driving back into the city after the weekend, so I was thinking I need to leave by five in the afternoon. I don't mind getting home after midnight. There's no one to go home to anyway."

"Now don't be thinking that way, Sam," she said, finally relaxing her tone. She'd been calling him by his given name since the night before, but for whatever reason, his comment about living alone had her softening a bit. Not enough that she was about to waver on how she wanted the rest of her weekend to go, but she still felt the need to let him know she'd seen a change in him. "We both know you're a completely different man than the one I met a couple of weeks ago. There are literally thousands upon thousands of hot, single women in New York. You're not going to have any trouble getting laid any time you want."

"I hope you're right."

"I know I'm right. Tell you what... consider this weekend your final exams. You just passed Diane's pick-up test. And you definitely passed the threesome test with flying colors. All that's left is to cram for one more test, and you graduate."

"What test is that?" he laughed.

"I don't know. I'm actually making this up as I go along. How about how many times can you stuff one of my holes with that wonderful cock of yours," she teased. Changing the subject abruptly, she said, "By the way, Sam, thank you for being prompt coming here today."

"Oh... you're welcome. I couldn't wait, to be honest."

Her playful smile in response put him at ease. So did her happy voice. "Okay, so it's a little after noon right now. Once we go over the rules, we're both going to take a nap. At five tonight, you'll have exactly twenty-four hours with me at your service. Is that part agreeable for you?"

"My goodness, Betsy. I'd be honored to have just one more hour with you. Of course that's agreeable," he nodded, still thinking he should pinch himself to see if his good fortune was actually real.

"Aw, that's sweet of you, but I like the idea of a whole day a lot more, so let's get on to the rules so we can get started. Rule number one is of course, no shoes in the house... women in heels excluded, obviously. Number two... no kissing."

"No kissing? We kissed at the hotel."

"Yes, but that was different. This is my house. This is where my family lives. In order to do this, I have to be able to separate the two. So, as far as what we're doing here, I'm going with what Darren said when you showed up yesterday. This is payment for you signing that big contract with him."

"Betsy... seriously, don't you think that's kind of, I don't know... demeaning? You're basically saying you're the payment."

"I know. But in my mind, I think it's kind of exciting, to be honest. Like I said, it's my house, so if I'm doing this, then it has to be by my rules."

"If you say so. What's number three?"

"Three is no lovemaking."

"Excuse me? I thought we were going to, you know -"

"Fuck?"

"Well, yeah.

"Yes, that's exactly what we're going to do. Fuck. Nothing tender, nothing passionate. If you want to have sex with me, then fuck me like a man who's taking it. You're not my husband, and you're not my lover. This isn't an affair. Understood?"

"Uh, yeah. Absolutely."

"Rule four; sleeping arrangements. You're sleeping in my oldest son's room. I'm sleeping in my room. You're going to need a good night's sleep if you're going to be able to stay awake driving so late. Being in bed with me would be too tempting for both of us."

"Agreed," he replied with a toothy grin.

"Rule five; no sex in bed. My room is my sanctuary, and it's where I make love to my husband. I'm not having sex with you there. But the other bedrooms are where my kids sleep, and it's just as important to me that we don't defile them in some tawdry way just so I can pay off my husband's deal with you."

Sam let out a chuckle, finding it humorous the lengths to which Betsy was going to make it seem like she didn't have a choice in the matter. "That makes sense. I agree."

"Rule six. No showering together. Rule Seven. No fucking on the main floor of the house... basically, you're pretty much confined to using me in the recreation room in the basement. After all, that's what it's for, for me to entertain our guests. Rule eight. If you want to fuck elsewhere, like outside, it has to be late at night, and you have to ask permission."

"Uh, okay. But I don't think I'd need to go outside."

"You say that now, but being downstairs all the time might get pretty old after a while."

"With you? I highly doubt it."

"Again, that's sweet of you to say, but I'm just trying to cover all the bases ahead of time. Rule nine. I'm pretty open to anything sexually, but if I say no, I mean it, and I mean it right then and there."

"Yes ma'am," he answered, almost snapping to attention.

"And rule ten is, in case you hadn't figured it out yet, I call the shots. I'm willing to do this for my family..."

"Your family?"

"Yes, my family. Your contract means a lot to this house, Sam. It's important to all of us. I'm not taking what my husband is asking me to do lightly. But I'm doing it on my terms. I promise, come five o'clock tonight, I'll give you the best day of your life. But only if you follow my lead, and do what I say."

"Sounds fine to me, Betsy. You're the boss."

"Just don't forget that," she grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy woke up around four, wanting to give herself time to get ready. She didn't have long, but she at least hoped the extra hour would help. Thankfully, she'd actually slept really well. It was only three and a half hours, but she knew she'd fallen right to sleep, and she actually felt rested and refreshed. Not to mention excited.

She moved quietly from her room to the kitchen, going barefoot so as not to disturb her guest. It was unlikely, since he was at the other end of the house, but it still seemed like a prudent move. Taking out a casserole from the freezer, she popped it into the oven. She always kept one or two prepared in advance for emergencies, like unexpected guests, or a family in time of need. She also threw some corn on the cob in a pot of water and brought to a low boil.

"Okay, time for me," she nodded.

She took a hot, steamy bath, albeit shorter than she usually liked. While she shaved her legs, she actually contemplated shaving her pussy like Diane's, but she was too nervous to try.

"I have to have her show me how to do that," she sighed, thinking of taking her up on the offer. After all, Diane implied she owed her one, and Betsy had every intention of taking her up on that promise, even if she didn't know what it would entail at the time.

Drying off, she sat naked at her vanity, carefully applied her makeup. It was tasteful and elegant, yet offered no real hint of anything more sexual to come. Neither did her attire. She chose a simple dress that buttoned up the front. It was a light-colored floral pattern, and with it she wore some white flats. The only thing she actually did that might seem provocative was the amount of perfume she put on, and where she applied it. That and the fact she went without underwear. A quick brush of her hair, and she was off to the kitchen again.

She was just finishing putting the final touches on a fresh garden salad when her timer went off. Making her way back to the opposite corner of the ranch, she knocked politely on her son Gene's door.

"Sam, it's time to wake up."

"I... I'm up," he said groggily.

"Good. I want you to take a shower, and then meet me at the kitchen table for dinner. You have twenty minutes. And no clothes... you're dining naked tonight. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

She laughed at him calling her that, the politeness he was showing making her feel more matronly than the slut she'd become for him later that evening.

A half-hour later he was in the middle of a wonderful meal. Not only was the food delicious, the company was delightful. He found Betsy to be the perfect hostess. She was charming and witty, not to mention beautiful. Still, he couldn't get over the fact that he was sitting at the table without any clothes, while she remained dressed; and rather plainly at that. It wasn't that she didn't look incredible, but somehow he expected her to wear something sexier, like she had the last two times they were together.