Better with Emmy Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Emmy finds out her new roomie Riley lives the life she wants.
9.6k words
4.6
22.6k
33
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,081 Followers

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted any new stories here, but a fan reached out for a continuation and cross-over of the Emmy's New Kinks and Better as Riley stories. This new story builds on the characters, themes, and storylines from Emmy's New Kinks and Better as Riley. I recommend reading those before diving in here.

Themes: Feminization, trap, anal, incest, promiscuity, free use, exhibitionism, creampie, lesbian, cheating, male submission, cum eating

Chapter 1

Emmy sighed as she dropped her bag by her dorm door and fumbled for her key. Now that she was back on campus, she could admit to herself that fall break, while relaxing, hadn't been exactly what she had secretly been hoping for. Sure, it was great seeing her family and especially great sneaking off with her boyfriend's older brother, but the rushed hook-up in her boyfriend's childhood bed hadn't lived up to the debauchery of her vacation with Nick and his family this past summer. It was only during her drive back to her parent's house that she admitted to herself that she had wanted things to go much further than they had, and she felt a twinge of annoyance that Nick hadn't pushed things.

At least she was back at college! Both Nick and she had dropped their hardest class after nearly burning themselves out taking the max load, and Emmy hoped that would mean far more adventures than they had managed to get up to. Hopefully, her new roommate was cooler too. Darra, her first randomly assigned roomie, had been fun for a while, but after Emmy drunkenly confessed about her online persona, Darra had frozen her out and then moved off campus with no warning at all.

All Emmy knew was her new roomie was named Riley and she was moving from another dorm on campus. Hopefully not because Riley was a bitch that had made enemies during her last living situation. Emmy didn't want a repeat of the experience with Darra, but she wasn't too worried. The school had checked with her to verify she still identified as an LGTBQ ally, so Emmy figured Riley had been pushed out by others in the dorms for liking girls.

Emmy turned the key only to find the door already unlocked. She pushed it open and was greeted by a pair of toned, tanned legs that stretched up to join a shapely booty clad in soft pajama shorts that let the bottom of her new roommate's cheeks hang out. Emmy gawked, as Riley's ass swayed from side to side to some unheard rhythm.

Riley straightened, her hips shaking and her body writhing as she packed clothes away in a drawer, and Emmy couldn't look away. She wore a loose crop top that hung off a small but perky pair of breasts, and it exposed a sparkling bellybutton piercing framed by a hint of abs. A colorful red and blue dragon tattoo ran along her side, disappearing beneath her top and shorts. Riley was hot, and not in a subtle or classy way. The girl's vibe screamed 'fuck me' in a way that left Emmy wanting her and wanting to be her.

"Oh, sorry!" Riley gasped, pulling earbuds out. Emmy cringed at the way she'd been running her eyes over Riley's body and kicked herself. Eye-fondling her roommate wasn't how she'd hoped to start things out, but Riley didn't seem to care. "I'm Riley."

"Emmy," Emmy managed to reply, hoping the flush she felt creeping up her necked wasn't too obvious. Emmy tried to cover her embarrassment by turning to drag her bag into the dorm. When she turned around, Riley chewed her lip and looked hurriedly away. "Did you need any help getting anything else moved in?"

"No, Da—Chris helped me move my stuff over yesterday and I spent all today unpacking things," Riley replied, sounding a bit sad.

"Chris? Your significant other?" Emmy asked, unable to tell if Riley referred to a Chris or a Kris.

"No..." Riley hesitated, took a deep breath, then continued. "He was my old roommate from last semester."

"That's nice of him. Why did you have to move?" Emmy asked, realization dawning over even as she finished her first question. "You're a boy?"

"No!" Riley insisted, cringing away from Emmy. Riley looked like she'd been punched in the gut, and Emmy felt a wave of nausea rise in herself at Riley's distress. "I thought you were supposed to be an ally!"

"Fuck, right," Emmy rushed to apologize, kicking herself. "I'm sorry! I really didn't mean that and of course, you're a girl. I mean just look at you!" Emmy gestured at Riley's exposed skin, clearly not the body of a boy. "That was horribly insensitive of me and I have no excuse other than just being completely caught off guard. I am an ally and I really fucked up."

"It's okay," Riley responded, her shoulders relaxing and a shy smile spreading on her lips. "You're okay sharing a room with me, even though I'm a trap?"

"Trap?"

"Yeah," Riley grinned. "Trans, but so sexy straight guys just go with it even when they find out I have a dick."

"What, of course!" Emmy indignantly responded while trying her best to hide her surprise at Riley's blatant interest in tricking straight guys. It seemed like it could be dangerous, but Emmy could feel her body warming up to the idea. A vision of Riley seducing Nick flashed through Emmy's mind, but she quickly pushed it away and tried to change the subject. She'd been so damn horny lately! "I take it the school forced you to change dorms?"

"Yeah... I had a deal with the RA, but I guess my antics got a bit too out of control and the administration stepped in and said now that I was on hormones and identifying as a girl, I couldn't live in the boy's dorm anymore."

"Why wouldn't you want to move? I'd have guessed the guys would give you a hard time over there."

"I made things work," Riley replied cryptically, a big grin on her face. From the way Riley was dressed, Emmy could imagine how she had won the guys over to her side.

"I'm sure they'll miss you," Emmy said with a wink, "but I'm just glad to find out you moved for a real reason and not just because you're some bitch that can't get along with people."

"I've been called a bitch by more than a few guys and girls, but never because they didn't like me," Riley said with a grin that sent a shiver through Emmy. "What happened to your old roommate?"

The question sent a jolt through Emmy as she remembered the disgust on Darra's face and immediate freeze in their relationship. "We had a difference of opinion in lifestyle."

"Um, okay...?" Riley looked confused and worried, but no way was Emmy going to make the same mistake of divulging her online escapades before knowing Riley better.

"Don't worry, just from the way you're dressed I don't think that will be a problem with us," Emmy assured. Riley looked down at her outfit.

"What's that supposed to mean? Is this not okay? It's what all my girlfriends wear!"

"Those sound more like the type of friend for me! I just meant you don't look like someone that's shy about her body or sex."

"Of course not! I love fucking!" Riley struck a pose, thrusting her fist into the air and causing half of a breast to pop into view. Emmy could tell just how much Riley liked to show off from the way Riley's whole demeanor seemed to light up. Riley blushed when she saw Emmy staring at her. "Shit, sorry! Too much?"

"No," Emmy giggled, her eyes drifting over Riley. "So, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not exactly." Riley smoothed her top down and then started to gather her empty bags and shove them under her bed. "I have a girlfriend, Becky, but we're not exclusive."

Emmy didn't know how to respond to that, and it definitely seemed like Riley was leaving some things out. It's not like Emmy had been faithful to Nick, but she wouldn't describe her relationship as open. To cover her uncertainty, Emmy pulled her bags into the room and started to unpack. Thankfully Riley gave her some space, likely sensing Emmy's unease.

Emmy didn't know why she was so shy. The past summer had seen her completely abandon restraint and let anyone that wanted her—and there were plenty that had—take her. Nick had pushed things along more than anyone, but for some reason, things had died out during her and Nick's transition to college. Sure, Nick still took and posted pictures of her online and the two reminisced often about the months of summer debauchery, but that was in the past now. Nick had backed off, seeming to want Emmy to take initiative in exploring her new kinks, which was not how she wanted things to go.

Emmy far preferred being set up or taken like had happened during the summer, but the friends they'd made in college so far were far too shy to just move in on Nick's girlfriend, even if she did dress to impress and drop what she thought were clear hints that she was open for cock.

Emmy sighed and started to unpack her bag, piling clothes on her bed. Halfway through her bag, she noticed a stain on her cover that she immediately recognized as cum. It definitely wasn't from her and Nick. She stifled a giggle.

"What's this?" Emmy asked, trying to keep a straight face. She pointed at the dried white blotch that covered an impressive amount of the side of her cover. "There's some on the floor too!" Emmy crouched down and could see a puddle of dried cum on the floor.

"Nothing!" Riley shot across the room, shoving Emmy out of the way. Emmy teetered on her feet, nearly tipping over. "I'll clean it up! I'm sorry. I'll take care of it." Emmy burst out laughing, sprawling across the floor and looking up at Riley's bright red face.

"Did you have a boy over," Emmy managed to get out, "and fuck on my bed?" Riley looked like she was about to die. "Why not just swallow him?"

"That's not from him..." Riley whispered.

Emmy's eyes shot open and she looked up at Riley's crotch. "You can cum? I thought once you were on hormones that stopped."

"Damn, you actually know your stuff. I'm on a clinical trial for some new stuff and yes, all my downstairs bits are working better than ever." Riley looked nervous and sat down heavily on Emmy's bed. "I'm sorry about the mess."

"It's fine," Emmy got up and sat next to her. "I don't care. I think it's kind of hot."

"You do?" Riley asked, turning to look at Emmy.

"Yeah," Emmy admitted, blushing. "Can I see it? Your dick, I mean." Riley stiffened and took a sharp breath. "Only if you're okay with it! I promise won't touch or anything."

Riley seemed to study Emmy, then slumped down as if defeated. "You're sure you want to see? I..."

"Yeah, I do," Emmy said gently, "but only if you're one hundred percent okay with it."

"It's not really-" Riley broke off, then stood. She kept her eyes down, not that Emmy minded the avoidance of eye contact. She was nervous as hell too. She'd never taken the initiative at all with any of her hookups. Not that she planned on sleeping with Riley, Emmy reminded herself.

Riley hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts, took a deep breath, then pushed them down. More of Riley's tattoo popped into view, as did the smooth expanse of her taught lower abdomen that ended in a tuft of short, trimmed pubic hair above a cock contained in a pink cage.

"What is that?" Emmy gasped without thinking. Riley quickly pulled her shorts up, but Emmy reached out and gently pushed the traps shorts back down. Riley didn't stop her. "Is that a lock?"

"Yeah," Riley nervously admitted. "I don't want to get into details right now, please," Riley quickly added, forestalling Emmy's questions. Riley looked trapped halfway between embarrassment and eagerness, a sentiment that Emmy could sympathize with.

Emmy forced her eyes up and looked into Riley's. Her new roommate looked nervous, yet eager. Emmy had watched her own videos numerous times and recognized the look.

"I take it Chris has the key? You're fucking him?" Emmy wanted to ask so many questions.

"He fucks me," Riley admitted, pulling her shorts up. "I'm sorry about the mess. It's been a long three weeks and I couldn't control myself yesterday."

"Three weeks?!" Emmy's eyes shot open. "He kept you locked up for that long!?"

"I still have a week left... I deserve it," Riley said without elaborating further. She pushed herself up and walked across the room, ending the conversation.

Emmy burned with a desire to ask more, but she didn't want to push Riley. It seemed like Riley and her friends could be exactly what she and Nick had been looking for and she was okay with a bit of patience. Emmy shivered in anticipation and started to unpack and reengage Riley in safer topics for new roommates than their sex lives.

Chapter 2

Riley gasped and moaned under Becky, her cock finally uncaged and buried in her girlfriend's wet, willing pussy after a month of confinement. Becky seemed nearly as eager as Riley, though the bitch had gotten plenty of cock while Riley had only been allowed to eat Becky and Kate's pussies when they needed cleaning.

Riley had known she messed up as soon as she had gotten back from hanging out with Dylon to find Chris waiting for her. Chris expected his girls to fuck around, even Kate, but they weren't allowed to date others and they had to make sure they were clean and ready for Chris at any time. Riley could feel Dylon's cum dripping out of her ass as Chris glared at her, but she was more worried about the fact that Dylon had posted all over social media claiming he and Riley were dating. When Riley had seen it, she'd flipped out on Dylon but the damage was done. Chris hadn't given a shit about Riley's explanation and left her punishment up to Kate and Becky with a promise that all three would be punished if they went easy on Riley.

Those two bitches hadn't gone easy at all. The month of forced abstinence was over, though! Sure, Chris had fucked an orgasm out of her after helping her move, but it had been a strange cocktail of pleasure and pain as her dick strained against the chastity cage. Becky's pussy was much better.

In fact, Riley thought as Becky's pussy spasmed around her, nothing had ever felt this good! It had been years since she'd gone so long without touching her dick, and the period of denial made the pleasure she felt now all the better.

"Ah, cumming!" Becky groaned, her hooded eyes staring into Riley's as she twitched in pleasure. Riley pulled her hips down hard, grinding into her and hopeful Becky would be up for continuing even though they'd both already cum once. "Fuck, that's good!"

"I love you," Riley agreed. "Please keep fucking me!"

"No way you could stop me," Becky giggled. "This past month has been hard on me and Kate too, so you'd better behave going forward!" She put her arms on Riley's shoulders and started to slam her hips up and down. Becky's face hardened, her eyes narrowing to accusatory slits. "Besides, I have to remind you who you belong to and make you forget that bitch Emmy."

"She's not a bitch! We're just friends!" Riley insisted earnestly. Becky's angry mask slipped, and Riley knew Becky was just teasing, looking for an excuse to be rougher with her. Riley wanted to give it to her. "She is cute, though... It would be nice to have a girlfriend that wasn't a complete bitch that locked me up for a month. Maybe we could push our beds together like you and Kate..."

"Slut," Becky grunted, moving a hand to Riley's neck and leaning down until their faces nearly met. Riley strained to close the gap and kiss her redheaded girlfriend, but Becky tightened her grip and held her down as she aggressively fucked her. Riley moaned desperately, then gasped, her eye swinging wildly as the door to their room opened.

Riley twisted her head enough to see Emmy standing in the doorway, mouth hanging open and eyes locked on the two beautiful girls writhing against one another. Riley struggled under Becky, but Becky just grinned and turned slowly to look at the slim, stunned blonde. Becky didn't seem embarrassed at all being walked in on, and Riley couldn't help but notice how she stretched her body, a presentation that Emmy drank in greedily. Riley groaned at the thought of the two of them together. Emmy had been coy, but she couldn't keep her eyes off of Riley. The two had taken to cuddling before bed as they watched whatever trash was streaming for free, and Riley fell asleep to the sound of Emmy masturbating more often than not.

"You are cute," Becky teased, running her eyes over Emmy with obvious interest. Riley groaned as a blush spread across her roommate's face and crept down her neck. "I can see why Riley can't stop talking about you."

"Becky?" Emmy nervously asked.

"Be-," Riley started to ask before Becky choked her to silence. Riley thrashed in pleasure, then lost control when Emmy's eyes found hers. They stared at one another as Riley came, spilling her second load into Becky. The combined sensations of Becky's tight pussy and Riley's restricted airway nearly caused Riley to blackout. Emmy's lustful gaze was cherry on top.

"Damn it! You can't even hold out for me!" Becky sighed in mock frustration as Riley filled her. Riley felt herself blush, even now ashamed when she came early even though she was a girl and everyone liked to see her lose control.

"Sorry," Riley gasped out after Becky relaxed and sat up.

"That's okay," Becky replied without ever looking down at Riley. Riley followed her gaze to Emmy, who still stood just a step past the open door, her eyes wide and her nipples making two firm points under her t-shirt. She squirmed—with arousal, Riley guessed since she made no move to leave or look away.

Without a word, Becky pushed herself up, cum dripping from her over-filled pussy, and stalked across the room. Riley pushed herself halfway up, her cock still hard, and watched in disbelief as Becky grabbed Emmy by the hair, yanked her to her knees, then smothered the blushing blonde's mouth with a sloppy pussy dripping two of Riley copious loads.

"Fuck, yes," Becky sighed, staring down at Emmy. Jealousy, arousal, and disbelief surged through Riley. She and Emmy had bonded quickly and even started flirting some, something Riley had confessed to Becky and Kate in their group chat only earlier today, and Riley had been certain she would be the first to sample Emmy. Emmy never balked at any of the hints Riley had been dropping about her exploits, though Riley hadn't yet broached the fact her sister was involved, or that they had a formal harem with Chris at the top.

Becky's moans grew, and she turned to look back at Riley in awe as Emmy took to her pussy like a traveler stumbling on an oasis in the desert. Riley's eyes flashed down, but Becky's pert ass blocked the view and she looked up at Becky with her best puppy eyes. With a wink, Becky shuffled to the side and Emmy followed.

"Oh, god!" Riley gasped as she saw Emmy eagerly worshipping Becky's pussy. Emmy's blush deepened, but her eyes stayed focused on Becky, a gaze that didn't waver even when a group of girls passed the open door giggling and snapping pictures of the display of lesbian dominance before moving on. Riley gawked as Emmy ate Becky with enthusiasm and skill that revealed it wasn't her first time with a girl.

"God, I love you, Riley!" Becky whimpered, her hips grinding against Emmy. Her fingers tightened in the blonde's hair to point of Emmy whining, but the submissive blonde just reached up to grasp Becky's ass and pull her tighter as Becky's body thrashed in pleasure.

Riley stroked her cock, watching in awe as Emmy brought Becky to an explosive climax. Becky finally staggered back, pushing Emmy away when she tried to follow for more. Emmy sighed in frustration then sat back, her face sticky with pussy and cum and as red as Riley had ever seen someone get from embarrassment.

"Fuck," Becky said simply, a sleepy look of contentment taking hold on her face.

"Becky, this is Emmy," Riley giggled, pushing herself up. "Emmy, this is Becky, my girlfriend."

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,081 Followers