Better Grades through Hypnosis Ch. 02

Story Info
Smart, privileged student's mind unraveled by hypno-therapy.
6k words
4.53
10.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session 6

Alexis glided into Dr. Crane's office oozing newfound confidence. The fitted sleeveless top showcasing her toned arms was paired with an equally curve-hugging skirt, the fabric swishing enticingly around her thighs as she walked. One manicured hand clutched what looked to be an exam paper, while the other gave a little wave and flashed freshly painted nails.

"Good morning, Doc." Alexis's smile held a hint of slyness as she sank gracefully into the familiar leather chair. She placed the exam atop Crane's desk with a flourish, red lips curving proudly. "Got my calculus results. I'd say your therapy is working wonders already."

Crane lifted the paper, one eyebrow quirking upward at the 93% circled prominently in red. For once, his carefully neutral features reflected genuine surprise. "Well now, this is impressive progress from our previous discussions." He glanced up, eyes crinkling with rare warmth. "You should be very proud, Alexis."

Alexis preened under the effusive praise, manicured nails trailing absently along the neckline of her top to draw attention to her ample cleavage. "I really busted my butt studying for this one," she replied airily. "Had some super productive sessions with my TA too. He explained things real clearly."

She punctuated the statement by casually crossing her legs, letting the fabric slide higher up toned thighs. But Crane noted the subtle tells belying her discomfort: fingers worrying a strand of hair, eyes darting aside briefly. Interesting.

He adopted a thoughtful expression. "Yes, concentrated exam preparations can yield impressive results. And your parents must be thrilled to see your performance improving."

Alexis's smile faltered almost imperceptibly at the mention of parental expectations. "Oh totally, they're over the moon," she rushed to assure him, her laugh coming out slightly shrill. "Hoping I can keep up this motivation for finals!"

She leaned forward, words pouring out faster. "Actually wanted to get your insight into long-term strategies. I'm feeling really optimistic about my focus going forward!" Alexis bit her lip, gazing at Crane with feigned eagerness. But her knee bounced anxiously beneath the desk, belying her manufactured confidence.

Crane nodded along indulgently, letting her ramble. When she finally drew a shaky breath, her cheer cracking around the edges, he gave a sympathetic cluck of his tongue.

"Perhaps your recent academic improvements have stirred up some conflicting emotions." He withdrew the familiar pocket watch, noting how Alexis's eyes followed the bright sapphire. "Let's unpack all this under hypnosis, shall we?"

Alexis worried her lip between even white teeth but nodded, posture relaxing back into the chair. Crane wasted no time easing her into a suggestible state, the silver pendulum flashing hypnotically.

Soon her breathing slowed, limbs going limp and placid. Crane schooled his features into clinical interest. "Now Alexis, let's discuss this calculus exam result candidly. Does your account hold the full truth?"

Alexis grimaced, entranced. "No," she finally admitted, voice small. "I maybe exaggerated how hard I studied." Her cheeks flushed, shame creeping across her doll-like features.

Crane nodded. "I see. And what was the true catalyst of this score then?" He kept his tone neutral, non-judgmental. Just another therapy session.

Silence stretched between them before Alexis whispered, "The TA gave me the answers." She squirmed under the confession, manicured hands wringing the hem of her top. "We had an understanding to get me an A."

Crane made an encouraging noise, pulse quickening. They were nearing the heart of it now. "What form did this understanding take, precisely? Help me understand fully."

Alexis hesitated before haltingly elaborating, "I went to his dorm and sucked him off right before the exam." Her blush deepened, but the words flowed readily in her entranced state. "He told me the types of questions that would be on it while I blew him. So I could memorize the answers he gave me."

She shifted, discomfort creeping across her doll-like features. "I know it was wrong, but I was so tired of failing. And he made it seem like an easy solution." Alexis dropped her gaze to her lap, voice barely a whisper. "I felt so ashamed after, but when I saw my grade..."

She trailed off miserably. Crane leaned forward, radiating compassion. "You utilized the tools available to resolve your struggles. No shame in pragmatism." He lifted her chin gently. "Shouldn't you take pride in navigating challenges so creatively?"

Alexis hesitated before giving a tentative nod, soaking up his twisted absolution. "I was pretty resourceful," she conceded slowly. "And I can't pretend it wasn't a little thrilling being so...bad." A tiny smile curved her lips at the perceived wickedness.

Crane quickly steered her malleable subconscious towards embracing deception as a tool when academically outmatched. Soon he had Alexis readily accepting that her sexuality could provide shortcuts to achievement. And any lingering guilt was a small price for the taste of long-denied victory.

By the time Crane lifted the trance, Alexis had absorbed his teachings completely. Her eyes practically glowed with newfound purpose when they finally met his. "Thank you for helping me process everything, Doc," she said brightly. "I feel much better about it all now."

"Wonderful. I'm so pleased you're taking initiative and embracing your assets." Crane walked her out, chest swelling with satisfaction. Already his twisted logic ran through her mind unchallenged. She would weave her own gilded cage, willingly and eagerly.

Soon enough Alexis would seek to escape the very intellect that elevated her, recognizing no path but the one he carefully laid. Her potential would be carved away piece by piece, all in service of relieving pressures she was foolish enough to view as external.

But the game required patience still. Better to let her bask in small victories now, developing grateful dependence. There was plenty of time to tighten the snare she already willingly extended her neck into.

For today, it was enough to watch Alexis sashay out with fresh purpose. Let her enjoy wielding her new "power" awhile longer. She had no idea those strings were firmly in Crane's hands.

Session 7

The door to Dr. Crane's office swung open, and Alexis stepped through the threshold with a bounce in her step, a grin lighting up her features. She sauntered in, her strut confident, her every motion speaking of a woman who knew the power of her curves and the allure of her flesh. She was a vision of temptation, her skirt a whisper of fabric that toyed with the line of decency as it barely grazed her sun-kissed thighs. The blouse she wore was a siren's call, plunging low to reveal the soft valley of her chest, each breath making the delicate material strain ever so slightly.

"I've just been nailing my exams left and right," she gushed, her voice a cascade of excitement that filled the room, her laughter a melody that seemed almost too sweet. Her hands painted the air with her stories, flourishing with each achievement she listed, though they hesitated, clenched into small fists whenever the words 'study groups' slipped through her glossy lips.

Dr. Crane, ever the attentive listener, offered a series of nods, his face the picture of warmth. "You've shown remarkable improvement, Alexis," he praised, his voice a deep timbre that wrapped around her like a velvet caress.

A blush painted her cheeks at his words, her eyes briefly dropping to the floor, the corners of her mouth twitching upwards in a nervous smile. "Thank you, Dr. Crane," she murmured, her bitten lip betraying the tension that his approval wrought within her.

With a practiced ease, Crane drew his watch from his pocket, the light winking off its surface as he set it swinging before her eyes. "Just keep your focus here," he instructed, his tone even, a thread of command woven through the simple words.

Her eyes latched onto the pendulum, her body easing into a softer, more pliable state, as if her bones had turned to liquid. The cheer that had once animated her seemed to drain away, leaving her voice flat, devoid of its earlier vivacity. "I... I haven't been entirely honest," she confessed, a shadow falling over her face as if the weight of her deceit darkened her very soul.

She spoke of trading whispers that dripped with seduction for better grades, her words uncoiling like a dark serpent from her mouth. "I might have... used my assets to get what I needed," she admitted, her smile sly but void of true mirth, her eyes dark pools of empty triumph.

"There's this guy in my chemistry class," Alexis continued, her voice hollow as she recounted how his hands had roamed over her body, a transaction of flesh for knowledge, leaving her feeling hollow, used, yet strangely empowered.

Economics was a beast she had yet to tame, her eyes sharpening with the calculation of a predator, her fingers drumming a silent rhythm of anticipation on the armrest. "It's still giving me trouble," she whispered, the words barely escaping her lips, wrapped in the shroud of guilt that had settled on her shoulders like a heavy cloak.

Crane's voice cut through the silence, sharp as a whip, "You're not the brightest, are you, Alexis?" His gaze pierced through her, unyielding, demanding.

She shrank before him, her voice a mere wisp of sound. "No, I'm just a dumb, pretty girl," she echoed, her words an admission of defeat, a surrender to the label he had placed upon her.

As Crane peeled back the layers of her deception, she flinched with each unveiled truth, the cracks in her facade growing deeper, her eyes glistening with the threat of unshed tears. "I could ruin everything," she realized, the gravity of her actions settling in her chest like a stone.

He instructed her to see her deceit as a necessary evil, and though her nod was reluctant, her fists remained balled at her sides, the knuckles white with tension. "Dumb, pretty, little liar," she repeated after him, the phrase bitter against her tongue, an unwanted brand seared into her psyche.

Conflicted emotions warred within her, pride and shame entwined in a tangle that made her heart race, her thoughts a whirlwind of chaos and desire. Crane's voice, insistent and commanding, rewrote her very being, her acceptance of his words quiet but absolute.

When the trance was lifted, the cheer returned to her as if it had never left. She stretched languidly, the seeds of his manipulation buried deep within her, unbeknownst to her conscious mind. "See you in a couple weeks, Dr. Crane," she chirped, her hips swaying as she exited, her laughter a silken thread that trailed behind her.

Yet, once the door closed, her smile wavered, her eyes clouding with doubt. Her hands moved to adjust the blouse that now felt too revealing, too much like a shield she had lost faith in.

Session 8

Alexis strode into Dr. Crane's office, her high heels clicking against the hardwood floor in a staccato rhythm that echoed her false bravado. She wore a fitted charcoal pencil skirt that hugged the sensuous curve of her hips and accentuated her toned thighs. A semi-sheer champagne blouse was tucked into the waistband, the top button strategically left undone to reveal the barest hint of cleavage. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders in loose golden waves, exuding a carefully constructed air of casual polish.

Alexis paused just inside the doorway, one hand perched on her hip, her scarlet painted nails standing out against the dark fabric. With an air of affected nonchalance, she allowed her gaze to sweep appraisingly across the familiar leather chairs and mahogany accents of the office interior. Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly, as if staking claim to the domain she found herself in.

After a moment, she sauntered forward and settled gracefully into what had become her usual seat, crossing one leg over the other and allowing the slit in her skirt to gape open. She leaned back and met Dr. Crane's steady gaze, her coral-shaded lips turning up in a practiced smirk.

"So Doc, I've got some good news to share today," she announced, her voice smooth as honey with a hint of gloating smugness. "I absolutely nailed my economics exam. I mean, completely obliterated it."

Alexis gave a low, sultry laugh and reached up to twirl a strand of golden hair around one manicured finger. "Honestly, I don't think that test knew what hit it when I walked in the room."

From his relaxed posture across from her, Dr. Crane raised a single eyebrow in mild surprise. He sat with his fingers steepled under his chin, exuding an air of casual authority. "Is that so?" he inquired mildly. "And how exactly did you manage such a feat?"

At his probing question, Alexis hesitated almost imperceptibly, the briefest flicker of doubt passing across her flawless features. She smoothed her hands over her thighs before offering another low laugh, this one tinged with a nervous edge she couldn't quite conceal.

"I mean, I'm just that smart obviously," she boasted, injecting her voice with airy nonchalance once more. "Economics has always been a breeze for me. I knew that test would be no match for this big brain of mine."

Alexis tapped one manicured nail playfully against her temple, lips still curved in an artificial smile. Yet her eyes held an empty, haunted look at odds with her breezy words.

From his seat, Dr. Crane regarded her steadily for a long moment. Then, with slow deliberation, he brought his hands together in a single, resounding clap that seemed to echo through the office.

"Impressive indeed," he commented, drawing out the words as if rolling them thoughtfully over his tongue. "You're certainly risen like a phoenix from the ashes of your earlier academic...difficulties."

Though his tone remained light, Alexis detected the hint of skepticism layered within the words. She shifted in her seat, suddenly uneasy, and crossed her arms over her chest protectively. The motion caused her unbuttoned blouse to pull taut across her breasts.

"Yes well, maybe I just needed the motivation of finals week coming up to really bring my A-game," she deflected with an airy wave of her hand. But the excuse sounded feeble even to her own ears.

Sensing her faltering confidence, Dr. Crane leaned forward, a knowing gleam entering his eye. "Speaking of finals," he segued smoothly, "perhaps today might be an opportune time to employ another hypnotherapy session?"

He let the suggestion hang in the air between them for a long moment before continuing. "I'm sure unlocking the full power of your subconscious mind could prove...advantageous in the coming weeks. And make sure you don't have a repeat of last semester's problems"

Alexis hesitated, a wariness entering her eyes at the mention of hypnosis. Yet as Dr. Crane retrieved the familiar pocket watch from his desk drawer, her gaze found itself helplessly drawn to the way the light reflected off its polished silver surface and glittering sapphire face.

"I don't know..." she demurred half-heartedly, even as her posture softened and pupils dilated. "We've already made so much progress with, you know, accepting my limitations and everything."

"No need to be modest - your success on that economics exam shows you have untapped potential," Dr. Crane countered smoothly as he held the swaying watch before her. Alexis nodded along dazedly to his words, her focus narrowing to the rhythmic swing of the pendulum.

"Now Alexis, tell me the truth," Dr. Crane continued once she was entranced. "Did you truly earn that A on intellect alone?"

Alexis's hazy expression crumpled, her entranced gaze turning glassy with shame. "No," she whispered reluctantly after a long pause. "I'm too dumb for that."

"Go on," Dr. Crane urged, his voice suffused with gentle command. "Explain what really happened."

Alexis hesitated, then revealed, "I convinced the professor to change my grade to an A."

Dr. Crane leaned forward, his interest piqued. He cut through the pretense with his question, "What did you do first to seduce him?"

"After the exam, I went to his office hours. I leaned over his desk, letting my blouse gap just enough to give him a glimpse of my cleavage. I asked for help with a concept I didn't understand, making sure my fingers 'accidentally' brushed his." Her words were flat, as if she were reading from a textbook, yet the content was anything but academic.

"And how did he react to your touch?" Crane prodded, knowing each detail painted a more vivid picture.

"He cleared his throat, adjusted his glasses, and when he explained, his hand touched mine. There was this little moment.." She paused, lost in the memory. "I knew I had him then."

Dr. Crane's voice was low, encouraging. "What happened next, Alexis?"

"I sat on the edge of his desk, crossing my legs slowly so my skirt rode up just a bit. I kept asking questions, leaning in closer each time. His answers became shorter, his breath quicker." There was no shame or hesitation in her voice, only the recounting of a calculated strategy.

"Did you kiss him then?" Crane's question hung in the air like an invitation.

"No, not yet. He seemed really anxious. I waited until he was practically trembling. Then I stood up, walked around to his side of the desk, and whispered about how grateful I would be for his 'extra help'. That's when I kissed him. His lips tasted like coffee."

Dr. Crane's curiosity was insatiable. "And the sex?"

"It was quick. He bent me over the desk, my hands gripping the edge. I could feel the wood through my blouse. It was cold. His hands were rough as they pulled down my panties. He entered me from behind. He was... Unsteady at first, then he just found a pace and kept going."

"And you, Alexis? Did you enjoy it?"

She shrugged indifferently. "I moaned because I knew he liked it, pushed back against him to make him feel more. But all I cared about was that grade. When he finished, he was panting, spent. He leaned over me, whispering something about an A in the class."

"Well now, you cunning girl," Dr. Crane praised when Alexis finally fell silent, cheeks flaming crimson. "It seems you've discovered creative ways to use your assets to get what you need."

Despite her entranced state, Alexis practically preened at his approving tone. A hint of her former pride crept back into her expression.

Dr. Crane studied her thoughtfully, fingers idly stroking his chin. "Still, why keep up the pretense for me?" he mused aloud. "This charade of renewed scholarly dedication?"

At the probing question, Alexis shifted uneasily. When she responded, her voice was barely a whisper, as if confessing her darkest secret. "I can't let it all crumble. If you knew what I did, I could get in trouble. Had to look smart, so you'd believe.." She trailed off miserably.

Dr. Crane made a sympathetic noise. "You're protecting yourself - how pragmatic. But the truth, of your limitations...well, that's always your enemy in the end, isn't it? If anyone else knew the truth, you'd lose everything."

Alexis's entranced face reflected reluctant agreement as he continued lightly. "But this is a safe space and there is no point shielding yourself from me, your counselor. We must confront facts, however difficult."

He leaned forward, voice suffused with hypnotic command. "So tell me plainly - are you actually an intelligent, scholarly young woman?"

Alexis squeezed her eyes shut as if in pain before breathing out a nearly inaudible, "No."

"Go on," Dr. Crane coaxed. "Describe yourself truthfully."

Each word seemed dragged painfully from her lips. "I'm...I'm just a dumb, pretty little liar."

Dr. Crane nodded approvingly. "You're making brave progress. Now, what might one call a young lady who trades her body for personal gain?"

12