Better Late Than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh unh unh unh unh ... ooooohweeeee!"

She'd been in a semi sitting position, but now she threw herself back flat on the bed, knees bent and spread. I pushed forward, a little more forceful, and about six inches of my large staff was now in her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" she screamed.

I began moving my cock slowly back and forth in the tight old and long unused pussy as she grunted and gasped. After a few minutes she quietened down, and biting into her top lip and grimacing hard, remained silent, with rolled back eyes as I pumped her little pussy, not too hard, just with enough pressure to keep my cock moving in and out smoothly. I leaned forward and sucked, alternating my mouth on the little, just slightly slack bubbies, sucking on their cone tips eagerly as she rubbed her fingers through my low-cut, nappy dark brown, grey sprinkled hair. Her fingers gently massaged my scalp as I sucked her little girls and pumped her little hole. I felt the climax building and increased my pace a little into quick short jabs. And when I exploded, I pushed almost the whole remaining five inches into her. She bawled, as I shook violently, buried in her so deep and tight, she could do nothing but throw back, relax and pray for the end.

I finally emptied the last of me in her and slipped to the floor. She pushed her body forward and slipped down to the floor beside me. I hugged her and she leaned into my chest, breathing hard.

We walked to the bathroom naked, and showered together, where she used her niece's razor and shaved all the bush from around her pussy, then took a pair of scissors and clipped away some from her mons veneris, giggling all the while. We next moved to the kitchen where we made sandwiches and ate, before going back to the bedroom with a bottle of rum and Pepsi. Cecily said the liquor was her niece's own. We sat on the bed getting tipsy and playing with each other's privates. Cecily nibbled on my nipples after wetting them with rum and I did the same to her. Then she poured some on my balls and licked them. I didn't think her freshly shaven pussy would take the alcohol well, and the Pepsi was finished. I simply licked and tongued the freshly smooth vulva.

Finally, she reached for the Vaseline and lathered my cock and her hole. Without any urging Cecily straddled me, sat on the tip of the cock and pressed down hard sending half of it into her. She was leaned forward riding the big dick with crisp jerks of her old hips when we heard a shriek from the doorway.

"Auntie, oh my god,"

Cecily jumped so hard she flew off of me and toppled of the bed. She got up and shouted at the tall, very thick woman standing in the doorway.

"Stella, what the hell, you said you'd be back by midnight, it's not even seven as yet," Cecily shouted, looking up at the clock.

"I said I might be back by midnight, might, you know, like in maybe earlier, maybe later."

"And what are you doing in my bedroom?" Cecily cried, obviously burning up with shame.

"I'm not in your bedroom, I'm in the hall, look ... you drunk or something? Your bedroom door is wide open Auntie," Stella said.

All this time Stella was responding without looking at her aunt. She was looking at my throbbing cock. There was something in her standing there, big and thick and juicy in super close stretchy, grey gym-type tights hugging a fat mound, that kept my cock hard and throbbing despite the situation. Her top was of similar material, hugging what looked like thirty-eights with prominent nipples.

"Girl, turn you face and go to your room ... stop staring at the gentleman," Cecily cried, livid.

"You can't send me to my room I'm no little girl, I'm forty-five," Stella defended.

She brought her hand to her mouth and giggled.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad I didn't get laid this evening, or I might have missed this Dis is de biggest mudda fuckin dick I ever see in mih entire life ... how long is it old boy, bout twelve inches?" Stella asked.

"Pat you don't have to answer this girl questions."

"Eleven inches, dear, now go to your room as your auntie says," I said.

I'm sure my eyes were telling her no, for I was beginning to see the possibilities shaping up here. Stella was definitely hooked on the big dipper.

"Eleven, twelve, same thing," Stella said.

Stella stepped forward and entered the room.

"Stella, what you doing? Girl, get out mih blasted room," Cecily shouted.

"Cecily, shut the fuck up, no woman walks away from a cock like this ... you crazy ... this is a once in a lifetime gift ... I might nevah get a chance like this again ... I got to get me a taste of this dick."

With a swift move Stella had her top off and was loosening the lacy red bra when Cecily charged into her. Stella easily pushed her aunt aside and out tumbled her big mid-brown, long nippled boobs. Cecily moved to her again, but Stella raised a threatening finger and she slunk back. Stella quickly pulled down her pants and red lace thong, showing so much lovely. Smooth thickness, I almost fainted with excitement. My cock bucked madly. Cecily looked at it sadly.

"Stella, don't embarrass yourself honey, go to your room we'll talk later," Cecily pleaded.

"Talk? Auntie sit down for a few minutes, you seem to be drunk ... Okay, listen up y'all, is one or two things. Is either I get a taste of this dick or I tell some people in de family about this. This is a hard secret to keep, twelve inches of fat dick in lil puny, auntie Cecily, I can't keep that to myself unless I got a reason. Give me what I want and I gon shut-up, because I gon be guilty too and also I won't get a chance for another piece of this because if I won't have anything to bargain with." Stella explained, looking at us both.

"Give her what she wants, Cecily and get it over with, we don't want her scandalizing your name."

Me, give her ... you give her," Stella said and walked to the wall, where she leaned and slid to the floor sobbing.

Stella walked toward the bed and climbed onto it. i could have screamed for joy when i looked at this five foot nine two hundred and twenty pounds, i guess, shapely and smooth, juicy, brown ,youngish dream baby crawled towards me. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it noisily, helping to drown out Cecily's quiet sobbing. I felt sorry for my long love, but, like Stella, this might be my last shot at a woman like this. This was a once in a lifetime gift.

When Sella had fed enough she straddled me. Her foot hit something and she looked around. She smiled as she picked up the Vaseline and lathered my cock, then her fat bald pussy lips. Shit, how I would have liked to eat that pussy out. She sat down on the cock and shrieked as it flew up into her.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!

I heard Cecily gasp and saw that she was looking wide eyed at Stella. Stella leaned forward, gripped my sides with her thick thighs, locked her hands under my neck and began to ride the big dipper furiously, her big bubbies bouncing all over the place. Not daring to look at Cecily, I took hold of the big bouncing brown jugs and squeezed them hard causing Stella to grimace.

"Nice, old boy, I like that, do it again."

I did and she moaned.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

She pussy-whipped the fat cock wonderfully, jerking and bouncing and grinding energetically as Cecily looked on fascinated. Stella lifted her ass high and let the cock slip out. She lowered herself back on it and fitted it between the large folds of her pussy and began sliding back and forth along the underbelly of the sword fish, in quick jerking back and forth strokes, letting it glide over her big clit. Within two or three minutes she shrieked, leaned forward and kissed me with a wet probing tongue that I latched onto and sucked hungrily. She quickly stuck the dick back inside her pussy and came down hard on it, driving it to the hilt as she began shivering, her big brown body glowing red and spotted with goosebumps. Like Cecily she managed her orgasmic convulsions nicely, enjoying it deep within herself with a minimum amount of jerking about. Must be a hereditary family trait, I thought.

Stella said thanks, picked up her clothes, and walked to the side of the bed.

"Spank mih hard old boy, I been a bad girl," she said, pushing out her big ass. I rose up and spanked her fat batty a hard as i could. I heard Cecily laugh as Stella cried out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

She said thanks again and bounced out the room big batty bouncing and glowing red from the hard smack. When she disappeared Cecily got up and walked toward the door and closed it. She climbed onto the bed and placed her head on my chest.

"We '' I had to do it ... it was the only way ... I couldn't have her talking to people about you and messing up your reputation. She seemed mean and self-serving enough to do that," I explained.

"I know, I'm not mad at you. I understand. And I enjoyed her performance too, especially when you smacked her bottom. That was hot. Maybe we could get her to perform again and I get to see you slap the bitch's ass longer and harder. I also learned something too; how to handle this big dick. She straddled me, and fitted the stick between her folds like Stella did, she began gliding along it, leaning forward enough to let it graze along her clit. She rode.for ten minutes before she slipped it into her and started cumming. It was the right time, because just then I started firing too. We came together.

"You think you could come up with a good enough lie to call home with, so you could spend the entire night with me?" Cecily asked.

"For you I will, I said."

I was a contractor and sometimes I would have to suddenly leave home and go out of town to look at and seal a job.

12