Better Late than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant I felt the tell-tale bump of his balls against my perineum and heard Robbie's grunt of conquest, my stomach flipped in delight. Be it right or wrong - and it could hardly be the former - I no longer gave a damn! My fantasy had been fulfilled and this gorgeous young man, younger than my own kids! And my best friend's son to boot was inside me; in that moment I began climbing toward my orgasm.

Once fully home I accommodated Robbie more easily and he stroked into me with a firm, steady rhythm; no longer gentle, but not aggressive either; just purposeful missionary sex. One could've described it as 'vanilla' but that wouldn't have done it justice; Robbie perhaps sensed that this was how I'd envisaged our first coupling and he pandered to it. It wasn't protracted, two dozen, or at most thirty strokes and Robbie was gasping out a series of 'oh yesses' the volume increasing with each one, as he came inside me.

I was delighted at Robbie's loss of control. My heart-rate and temperature were through the roof, I was bathed in sweat and must've been as red as a beetroot; my own climax having been noisily announced several seconds earlier. Those powerful streams of semen which hosed into my channel were another sensation that I'd never experienced with Harold and my own climax re-ignited as it met Robbie's

Having collapsed atop me, Robbie quickly rolled off to the side and we lay in sweat soaked repletion; each with their own thoughts over what we'd just done together; the Rubicon had been crossed and no mistake! What Robbie was contemplating I'd no idea, but I was certainly satisfied, yet at the same time still excited... eager for more.

I was also reassured, perhaps even elated, by the abruptness of Robbie's orgasm, he must have been as hot for me as I was for him; surely that boded well for his wanting to visit again sometime? Another downside from my having wasted my best years with an older man, meant I never even considered the possibility that Robbie might not yet be finished for today!

Stretching out a hand toward Robbie, it found his arm and I discovered that despite what'd just occurred, he was still cold to the touch; I was reminded that he'd arrived here frozen to the marrow and my maternal instincts kicked in uninvited. I was on my feet without further thought:

Grasping Robbie by the wrist and dragging him after me: "God you're still frozen! Get yourself into the shower right now and thaw out before you catch your death of cold." Robbie dutifully complied, smiling indulgently as he allowed me haul him to the bathroom, where I set the shower going and pushed him beneath it.

For more than a minute I watched through the rising steam as Robbie lathered his muscular and still tanned body; then the incongruity of the situation hit me: The concerned mother had once again disappeared, usurped by the... the... the what...? An ageing harpy, or perhaps salacious old whore; who was standing naked, with fingers now raking through her pubic hair and teasing at her own pussy

No! She was a dirty old slut, fingering her wet cunt, as she ogled a married man barely half her age! Robbie had noticed too, perhaps seen my expression change as that realisation dawned? He was grinning like a Cheshire-cat in the moment that his hand flew out with the speed of a striking cobra, grabbed me by the wrist and jerked me rudely into the shower beside him.

I yelped as I went, squealed like a young girl when his left arm wrapped around and pulled me close, then uttered a far more feral groan as his left hand pressed presumptuously between my legs, two fingers penetrating straight into my pussy. That groan was quashed by Rob's ferocious and searching kiss, one which I perhaps failed to respond to as completely as I ought, being distracted by a shameless thought of 'ooh, they're nicer than my own fingers.'

The next few minutes were hot and steamy -- and not just from the water! - Robbie's hands roamed everywhere, my own too if I'm honest, but it wasn't often, or for long that one or the other of Rob's wasn't between my legs. We did lather and wash each other after a fashion, but both saw that as being a secondary consideration and within minutes I was enjoying my second and perhaps even noisier orgasm of the day.

In that moment I found -- finally! - some benefit to my life with Harold: Due to his infirmities, the shower was fitted with several grab rails; I hadn't had them removed, having thought pragmatically that I'd be needing them myself someday. I hadn't anticipated it being this soon though, in the moment my climax hit, it was those that I grabbed for support, my knuckles turning white with the strain; without them I suspect I would've fallen to the floor; my legs having buckled completely!

Robbie saw my plight, but rather than assist as I hung like a picture against the wall, he again tossed me that Cheshire-cat grin and muttered, "What an offer, I'm guessing that this is sometime... in the future?" and sank to his knees in front of me. I was still trying to decipher Robbie's cryptic comment, when his fingers parted the leaves of my labia and his tongue darted between them; that explained it quite nicely thank you very much!

As I've said already, this was my first experience of receiving oral sex and to be honest I'd never fantasised or even contemplated it either; it was never going to be on the agenda with Harold! But I was quickly left wondering 'why hadn't I?'. As an oral virgin I was in no position to tell whether Robbie was an expert at it or not, but he certainly hit my spots; repeatedly!

Those fingers sliding back and forth through the soft folds of my vulva were like a bass line, they never stopped, while Robbie's tongue, indeed his whole mouth played the melody on my pussy and the shower poured down on us in accompaniment; I dread to think how much this month's water and electric bills will be!

Robbie's tongue went everywhere - and I really do mean Ev-Re-Wear! - he even crossed beyond my perineum and licked between my buttocks, teasing his tongue right into the entrance of my bum! It was a filthy, and depraved thing to do, I ought to have been horrified, but shamelessly my shudders were of excitement not disgust as my foul mouthed incitement for Robbie to repeat the vile act no doubt confirmed.

That was far from the only 'new' sensation that I enjoyed, his tongue traversed my pussy every which way, but regularly returned to tease my clitoris. His lips too; more than once Robbie sucked my clitoris into my mouth completely, the soft flesh of my vulva went the same way and those he even nibbled with his teeth -- that was simply lush!

I believe Robbie remained silent throughout; or perhaps just drowned out by me? I've no idea how long his oral assault continued, but those tunes he played on me with his mouth and fingers were accompanied by an unending series of screams, shouts and banshee wails, using the foulest language that I've ever uttered. I twice came like the apocryphal train, with several lesser orgasms in between;

Had Robbie continued to try for a third orgasm, I would've had to open the shower's fold-up disabled seat and sit on that; my legs were like jelly. I'd been propped with my back against the wall throughout, holding onto those grab-rails for dear life. I was open, exposed and defenceless, but loving every second of my submission; when Robbie finally ceased, I was drained, unable to stand upright for a moment longer... or so I thought.

As Robbie stood upright, I stared open-mouthed, not only was he again standing straight and tall, but so was his cock; Robbie was sporting another erection and it was every bit as sumptuous as his first! I wasn't totally naive, I knew some men could do it more than once, but I'd never witnessed it before, nor had I realised that they could do so this quickly; I'd assumed that it was hours rather than minutes in between?

I was speechless at the sight and Rob too was rather taciturn, he gently crooned "Now it's my turn" and rather more forcefully grasped me by the shoulders and turned me around to face the wall. I knew what was coming, or at least I hoped that I did! My legs were still trembling and my excitement at the thought of a second penetration wasn't helping; I switched hands as I turned, but still held damned tight to those handrails!

Robbie penetrated me more easily this time around and how could he not; despite the shower's water raining down upon us I could still discern twin streams trickling down the inside of my thighs that were all my own, I was awash! Rob seemed to go deeper this time too, sending an almost electrical spark through my belly as his cock-head touched my cervix; that drew the first yelp from my lips, but it was far from the last squeal of delight.

Robbie began slowly, withdrawing until only the tip of his cock remained inside me, then drove forward, until his stroke concluded with that sexy spark as he bottomed out and my guttural: "Oh god yes, just like that... again." Robbie didn't disappoint, repeating those protracted withdrawals, with my channel closing gently as he vacated it, then a faster and more forceful re-penetration spreading me apart as he returned.

The power of Robbie's thrusts increased with each penetration, no doubt incited by the vehemence and increasing volume of my response to each one: "Yes... Again!" There was a short pause when Robbie waited to allow yet another orgasm to rip through me, where after he -- and indeed I -- let go completely. Robbie's hands went to my hips and he drove into me like a battering ram, making no concession to either style or subtlety, he simply fucked the arse off me!

My face and breasts were now pressed hard against the wall tiles under the force of Robbie's assault, but I still managed to voice my acceptance and encouragement. Those cries too steadily increased in their volume and profanity as Robbie pounded into me; I was brazen, any sense of propriety was lost completely.

It wasn't just in the volume of my shouts, squeals and wails of delight, but with the language that I used, it was appalling, I even used the C-word and more than once. Most of it was forgotten in the instant, but at one point I screamed at Robbie to "slam that fat cock it into mummy's dripping cunt!"; even as I did so a small corner of my brain was asking 'where the hell did that come from?'.

The conclusion when it arrived was perfect: We'd fucked like wild animals, Robbie pounding into me like a bull, slamming in so hard that my feet were leaving the floor and that's, where they were in the moment he climaxed. I was wedged between Robbie's groin and the shower wall, his cock buried to the limit as he bellowed (aptly?) and for a second time hosed stream after stream of semen -- where did he keep it all? - deep inside me.

The very first jet tripped another orgasm of my own and the subsequent ones were like petrol poured upon a fire, I screamed out in my release, begging him to "Shoot it into me, every drop!" before falling silent, twitching and convulsing in my release.

We were rather silent in the aftermath, perhaps both embarrassed at our loss of control? -- I know I was! We washed ourselves and each other down, albeit less daringly this time, before wrapping up in bathrobes and returning to the lounge; I'd given Robbie the one of Harold's which still hung on the bathroom door, my husband had never filled it so well.

Our conversation was stilted, both speaking of anything other than what had just occurred; I took refuge in making that long-ago promised cocoa adding a hefty and restorative shot of brandy to them both. Robbie barely touched his -- 'I've got to ride the motorbike' -- I should've realised, but coherent thought was in short supply just then; hey-ho, waste not want not and quickly finishing mine, I moved on to Robbie's - I certainly needed restoring!

Perhaps it was the brandy -- I've never been much of a drinker -- or perhaps it was my noticing the outline of Robbie's cock beneath his robe; was that a twitch from it? As I emptied my second cocoa the phrase 'waste not want not' ghosted through my mind for a second time, before I slipped from my chair to settle on the floor beside Robbie.

That drew a look of surprise from Robbie, one which turned into a far more wicked expression, as I traced my fingers along the length of his cock; it was soft but remained... substantial. Flicking his robe aside my fingers slid along the length of Rob's cock for a second time as I cheekily enquired if he could perhaps get it up for a third time?

Robbie glanced toward the clock, before his expression turned downright goading as he replied: "I can't promise and I really do need to be getting my gear on and leaving in less than forty minutes... but I might just manage it... possibly... given the right encouragement..." He didn't finish, hell he didn't need to! My very favourite change to his expressive countenance arrived just seconds later.

I'll never know what Robbie was anticipating from the, mature, conservative friend of his mother's, but I suspect that it wasn't what he received. Harold had liked his blow-jobs from the very beginning, perhaps they pandered to his air of self-importance? As the years went by, they became a necessity in getting him hard, until latterly, if I 'did my duty' correctly, Harold remained able to climax long after he could no longer get erect.

Over the years my husband's cock had spent far more time between my lips than it ever had between my legs; as a result I was a very accomplished cock-sucker and not even too long out of practice. Harold had been using my mouth almost until the end and Robbie was to benefit from all that hard-won experience, with the added bonus that it would today be delivered with desire. For perhaps the first time, I actually 'wanted' to do it.

I provided a statement of intent from the off: Robbie had barely stopped speaking before I grasped his still flaccid cock, peeled back the foreskin and dropped my open mouth over its crown; he might've thought it wasn't hard enough to penetrate further, but I knew better. Working his shaft with my fingers, then dragging it with my tongue, before employing a sort of swallowing/pulsing action with my cheeks and throat -- I can now do it easily, but it's far harder to describe. -- I pulled Robbie's whole length into my mouth and throat.

Robbie's eyes sprang wide; coming out on stalks when he realised that his cock was going to stay down there! I'd learnt early how to repress my gag reflex and continue to breath around an invading prick, no matter how deeply and roughly it might penetrate me; my bastard husband would've probably choked me long ago if I hadn't!

My tongue now came forward, teasing at Robbie's balls where they rested against my teeth -- I forswore taking those beyond for today, I wasn't that well in practice! -- while my mouth and throat and continued to suck and pulse, easing and and contracting about the head and shaft of Robbie's cock. I was delighted, but not surprised by how quickly Robbie re-stiffened; it'd worked for Harold until he was almost eighty, so with a man forty years younger, even allowing for our earlier exertions, Robbie was no challenge.

Well perhaps in one respect: As Robbie grew inside me I began to struggle drawing breath -- I perhaps needed more practice than I'd thought? - so I slowly released him, drawing back until his cock-head was squarely in my mouth and I could go to work on it properly. This took his scrotum beyond the reach of my tongue, so I passed that responsibility to my fingers and inspired by Robbie's performance earlier, those strayed far enough to tease and probe at the tight rosebud of his bum.

Robbie seemed to enjoy that as much as I had; would I perhaps have the courage to take my tongue there next time? With one hand at his balls and the other tugging at his exposed shaft, my lips, tongue, cheeks and teeth went to town on all that remained within, while my eyes and ears were alert to Robbie's every response: He liked being sucked, loved my tongue to lave around the base of his cock-head and positively vibrated whenever my lips or teeth nibbled on his foreskin.

It was less than fifteen minutes since I'd taken charge of Robbie's flaccid cock and experience told me he was getting very close; I can't deny that the thought didn't leave me feeling... smug. A gasp from Robbie and he roughly jerked my mouth off his cock: "No! If you don't stop I won't hold on; I'll end up coming in your mouth."

The smile I gave him in return was lascivious "Which is exactly where I want it! Let it go Robbie, you can fuck my pussy again next time!" As I plunged his prick back into my mouth, I had no remaining doubts as to whether Robbie would be coming back for more.

Robbie's climax followed quickly: A heavy spurt hit the roof of my mouth, whereupon he grabbed me roughly by the hair and plunged deep into my throat to deposit two more, before easing his grip -- it'd never been necessary for me -- to dribble out the remainder on my tongue.

This time it'd been Robbie's turn to lose it completely, along with the forceful, almost savage assault on my hair and throat, I clearly heard his shout of conquest: "Take it you cock-sucking whore, suck me dry!" Far from being offended, it sent another flock of tremors through my belly as I happily and very thoroughly complied with Robbie's demand.

When I eventually rocked back on my haunches to look Robbie in the eyes, his expression suggested that he too was remembering and perhaps regretting that outburst. I was quick to assuage his concerns,and crooned: "Was my... encouragement to your satisfaction? I'm guessing so, as the result was exactly what this cock-sucking whore was hoping for."

After that things again turned frantic, but in a different way; Robbie jumped back into the shower for a third clean-up, while I hauled his motorbike gear back into the lobby. Having shared the bathroom with the two of us, I suspect that it was wetter than when I put it in there!

Once out of the shower Robbie fairly raced to re-dress himself and head for the door; there he halted trying to think what to say as he glanced once again at the clock. There was much to discuss, far more than that ticking clock allowed, so I made things easy for us both:

"Just go, your being late will really put the cat amongst the pigeons. I've told you already, call in any time, my door... and everything else, will be open whenever you do."

We didn't even kiss as Robbie left, that damned helmet got in our way. Only after watching him cross the car park and ride away did I look into the bathroom, it appeared as if a biblical flood had poured through it. Sod it, that could wait, returning to the kitchen I made myself another brandy-laced cocoa. though I'd barely taken a sip before the doorbell rang.

I stepped over to the window and checked for Robbie's bike before realising that it was the inner/apartment door; not a visitor but a neighbour. It rang again more urgently as I traipsed through the hallway and when I opened it I saw Geraldine, the lady who lived in the apartment to my left. Geri's one of the more sprightly and feisty of the residents, though she now looked as white as a sheet, with hand grasping the door frame for support: what'd happened?

I helped Geraldine inside and into a chair; spotting my freshly made cocoa I handed that to her, urging her to take a drink and then tell me what happened. It was perhaps a minute or two before she was able, her colour now improved, though her mien was still stern: "Cocoa with brandy, or perhaps brandy with a splash of cocoa for appearances sake?... Was that one of your sons who just left on the motorbike?."

I was smiling about the brandy -- it had been a hefty splash -- as I replied: "No, my boys are all abroad, I thought you knew that? It was my friend Carol's son who'd called in for... a visit, I think you'll have seen him here before?"