Better Late Than Never Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hold back and increased my pace, thrusting down hard on him. When he began to meet my thrusts with his own, we were both moaning and panting.

"Fuck, yeah," I screamed out when his spasms told me he was cumming hard. Two, three, four jolts of semen filling me.

"Roll over and offer me your ass," I commanded as I rose up off him. I used some of the cum that coated his cock and some dribbling down my thighs as lube after I removed his butt plug and tossed it to the floor.

He groaned as I filled him with one quick, hard thrust. As I pounded him, I grasped his thighs and thrust him back onto my hard-on. I focused on every sensation of my shaft sliding into and out of his tight, warm ass. He was definitely learning just the right time to grip me with his sphincter muscles. The build up to my orgasm was intense and protracted. Totally fucking awesome.

When it was time to get up, he let me wash him in the shower. As nervous as he was about being late for the carpool to work, I loved that he couldn't resist when I pushed him down on the seat built into the shower wall and got on my knees to bring my lips and tongue to his erect shaft.

"I really have to get going. Oh, fuck, don't stop!"

He so wanted to cum and get dressed and make a dash for the door. I kept edging him, frustrating him.

"That's so fucking amazing. I really have to go. Oh, yeah, yeah."

My teasing was rewarded with huge spurts of cum that must have totally drained his balls.

He bolted out of the shower and dried off quickly.

As he rushed to pull on his clothes, I walked naked into the bedroom.

"Don't you want to see me get off?" I said with a smile as I stroked my hard cock.

"Of course, I do, you bastard," he moaned. "I'm already 15 minutes late."

I followed him into the kitchen as he headed for the door to the garage.

He stood there with his hand on the doorknob, his eyes riveted on my hand pumping my erection until I leaned back against the kitchen counter and cum jetted from my pink head and slid down my shaft.

"What are you doing to me?" he uttered as he scooped up a dollop from my shaft and brought it to his mouth, sucking it clean. "You bastard," he said one more time but with a big smile. "Let yourself out."

I did wonder what had gotten into me as I got dressed. Whatever it was I loved it.

-------

I had to admit that I was really looking forward to Marley's call for another debrief session. She was an attentive listener and began asking for more details that I was more than willing to supply. She keep to the role of clinical researcher, but I listened for signs that I might be turning her on, that her amazing seven and half inch "clit" might be getting nice and hard. Yeah, I have to admit that my mental images of what she looked like naked had me intrigued.

"Once again," she said, "you are the creative one, aren't you. Be careful you don't wear yourself out."

"Do I get a gold star?"

"Two," she replied. "One for each ball."

"Works for me," I said. "They deserve it."

"By the way, you're taking me to dinner tonight," Marley asserted. "You'll be interested to know that I have some info about the Casino Kisser that I just might be willing to share."

"Might be?" I questioned.

"Depends if there is surf and turf on the menu. I have a hankering for lobster," she informed me.

We set up a time and place--one of my favorite restaurants, pricey, for sure, but certain to have surf and turf on the menu.

------

I was eager to hear what Marley had to say, but rather than fret over that, I turned my thoughts to the prospect of a threesome with Matt and Jerry.

I'd finally got a response from Matt, but it was short and to the point. "Let's arrange a meeting at a bar and see if we're compatible. Bet we are."

I went back online and spent some time scrolling through the pictures they had posted. They were certainly opposites. Matt, the 50 year-old, obviously worked out. He was muscular and quite hairy. I wasn't sure about kissing a guy with a beard, but, hey, I'd been chalking up a bunch of firsts, hadn't I? His cut cock was nice and thick, probably about seven inches. I knew his thickness would feel awesome up my ass.

Jerry, the guy in his thirties, was very slender, with a long, thin, uncut cock. His pubes were shaved. I keep coming back to a shot of his ass with his hands spreading his cheeks. His hips were narrow and his mauve puckered anus just begged to be rimmed and penetrated by a tongue. So far my attempts at analingus had been brief, but I just knew I would linger orally pleasuring him.

I don't suppose that I need to tell you that I was stroking my cock and tugging at my nipples as I leisurely scanned through their photos. For the past week, when I hadn't been fucking Tom or Doug, I was either savoring memories of the fucks I had, or thinking about the next fuck.

Being retired and living alone, being obsessed with sex wasn't a real problem, I guess. It was certainly exhilarating. It certainly beat hanging around reading books and worrying about what was for dinner. Having real experiences to replay in my mind definitely made masturbation more intense.

I closed my eyes and imagined Jerry bent over with his outstretched arms supporting him on the end of the couch. I am spreading his cheeks and vigorously rimming him. Matt was seated on the floor under him sucking Jerry's cock and stroking two fingers into my ass while his other hand caressed my shaft.

My teeth raked across Jerry's buttocks, nibbled at them. He must be waxed for he was completely hairless, making his anal bud so appealing. My tongue lashed his crack and he moaned deeply when my tongue penetrates him.

Matt's lips slide over the head of my cock and I'm wrapped in the warmth of his mouth.

"I need to be fucked," Jerry begs.

We untangle and scramble to the bedroom, Jerry walking backwards pulling us along by our stiff cocks. He flops on his back on the bed. I lift his legs unto my shoulders and slide my cock up his ass. As I start my strokes, I lean forward and my lips meet his. I feel his hard dick with its precum wet head beneath my stomach. My ass is raised in hopes that Matt will shove his thick hardness up my rectum.

"Oh, fuck," I exclaim when his swollen head pushes past my resistant muscles.

"That's the idea," Matt says with a chuckle. My attention shifts from Jerry to my anus being stretched as Matt slides into me inch by inch. God, it's the thickest, longest cock to penetrate me; the waves of pleasure, the pressure against my prostate, have me nearly delirious.

Once we establish a rhythm, Matt is pounding me as I pound into Jerry. I'm an extension of Matt's cock; he is using me to fuck Jerry. More and more frenetic we become. I groan when I feel Matt's rod spasm, his cum jetting into me, regretting that he will soon go limp and leave me empty.

I feel the spasms of Jerry's cock under me and his warm, wet cum on our stomachs. Jerry is so good at tightening his muscles to massage my shaft as I pull back before each thrust. I continue to pound him, torture his nipples with tugging, squeezing fingers.

Back in reality, I cum hard too. I watch my cum slide down my shaft, and I scoop it up before it can reach my balls. I bring my fingers to my mouth and savor the taste.

I've always craved intense masturbation sessions fueled by my imagination. Now it brings back and extends all the marvelous sensations of male-male sex that I've finally experienced.

------

Marley must have known that the restaurant I'd suggested was upscale, and she certainly came dressed for the occasion.

I was already at the table, sipping a martini, when I saw her walk in, moving deftly on four-inch blue heels that matched her dress. It was fairly short, giving me a view of her slender but shapely legs. The top was sleeveless and clinging. She must have been wearing a push up bra because a bit of cleavage was revealed. Hormone therapy, I guess, had given her breasts that were probably B-Cup or less, but were attractive on her slender frame. As she got closer, I realized it could be a demi-bra because her nipples were clearly poking against the tight fabric.

The slender blue choker around her neck was attractive. Dangling silver hoops were in her ears, and matched the silver bracelet on her wrist.

I did quickly glance at her crotch before she got too close, but whatever she had on underneath hid that amazing "clit" she claimed rose to seven and a half inches.

Did she have intentions beyond dinner? And, I guess, you're wondering if I had any intentions beyond dinner.

Well, I knew that she had on multiple occasions insisted on her need to remain totally objective in order to be a good researcher. Her thesis demanded it. When I'd given her a detailed, play-by-play description of my time with Tom, I'd seen no sign that it aroused her as she took notes in her van. Maybe, I have to admit, that disappointed me a little. When I spent more than an hour on the phone recreating my time with Doug, she had seemed to be the perfect disinterested clinician--no signs that the lurid details were affecting her--no quickening of her breath, no husky whispered yes's.

No, I was resigned to the fact that having intentions would be pointless. Which is not to say that I couldn't help imagining how massive her hard-on would look against her slender body and feminine curves.

Was there any chance that her repeated insistence on objectivity was, as Shakespeare might say, a sign that "The lady doth protest too much."

"I do clean up pretty good, don't I?" she said as I rose and pulled out the chair for her. "Well, not totally clean," she added," brushing her fingertips over her nipples. Bet you didn't expect I could pull off cleavage. Of course, don't get any ideas. Let me correct that. I wouldn't mind you getting a little hard, but ideas only, okay?"

"Well, I'd only get ideas because I know you're very special."

"Dream on, Big Boy. Let's get on to drinking and eating.

Marley being Marley, she had to order two appetizers--muscles in wine sauce, the most expensive item, and French Onion Soup, which she claimed were needed to take the edge off before her Surf and Turf.

As I watched her dig in with gusto, I thought this is the Marley who had heaped her plate more than once at that first breakfast. I admired the way she ordered her steak toward rare, and I'd never seen anyone adeptly get every last bit of meat from a lobster. I considered it a plus that she used lemon rather than butter to flavor it, my preference as well. Of course, she poked through my shells to "exhume," she said, bits that I had missed.

I got a real kick out of watching her devour food. I was pretty sure I loved her in a platonic sort of way, but other intentions, pure fantasy, I realized, were apt to remain fantasy.

Dessert, of course, was an absolute requirement. I feared that Breakfast Marley would order a four scoop sundae with extra wipe cream and a large coke, but she showed class by ordering a plain New York Cheesecake with a cappuccino.

"Perfect," I said and ordered the same, assured of my mostly platonic love topped with just a bit of erotic desire. Had she ordered oysters like the scene in Tom Jones, I probably would have cum in my pants.

When the cheesecake slices had been consumed and half a cup of cappuccino was left, it was time to talk. I had learned that with Marley eating always took precedence over talking.

After a sip of her cappuccino, she leaned back in her chair and smiled.

"You must realize that you're going to be a major focus of my thesis. The amazing old fart, who found himself before it was too late."

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment," I replied. "I must admit, I've certainly surprised myself."

"Ah," she said, "but I wonder what you're going to do about the Casino Kisser."

I couldn't resist leaning forward and resting my elbows on the table."

"Someone's eager to tap into the info I've gathered," she said with a laugh.

Marley gestured the waiter over and ordered another piece of cheesecake. I found myself gritting my teeth as we waited for its delivery, and her remarkably slow savoring of the exquisite dessert.

"Gotta be the wife," I offered, hoping to speed her up.

She brought a small piece to her mouth and swallowed slowly. Rolling her eyes, she said with a smirk, "Actually, no. I whole lot kinkier. Surprised even me."

Marley glanced around the nearby tables. The restaurant was filling up, and we were surrounded by couples within earshot.

"This might not be best place to go into details," she said. "How about my van?"

"Too chilly," I replied. "Follow me home." That made sense, but I immediately regretted the delay that would involve.

______

When we entered the house, I should have known there would be another delay. She insisted on bourbon on the rocks and headed to the "powder room."

I had prepared the drinks and managed to start up a fire in the den's fireplace before she finally emerged, carrying her blue heels in one hand and her bra (demi, I guessed right) in the other. I guess she had pulled a blue sweater from her bag. She'd shed the sleeveless top but left most of the sweater unbuttoned, revealing a glimpse of the bare skin at the edge of each breast's beginning curve. Was it my imagination (or my libido) that made me think she had redone her eye makeup and lipstick, I don't know, just a bit slutty?

"This is cozy," she said with a smile as she sat down in the leather chair across from me. She pulled the hassock close and planted her toes on the edge, letting the hem of her skirt slid up her thighs. She leaned forward so her chin was on her knees. I was taking in her shapely legs and the mischievous look on her face.

"Love your style," she said. "Ah, my drink." I'd put it on the side table, and she could easily have reached it with her right hand, which was closest, but she reached across with her left. It was quite a stretch, "forcing" her to open her thighs slightly, revealing that those blue-tinted hose were thigh-highs held up by a garter belt.

She took a sip of her drink and smiled. "Is that the glow from the fire or are you blushing a bit? Ah, must be blushing," she said as her eyes zeroed in on the beginning of a hard-on pressing against the crotch of my pants. "I was curious to see if you would respond to my feminine wiles since that relates to what the Casino Kisser probably has in mind."

"Are you finally going to tell me?" It came out almost as an embarrassing groan.

"One more bit of research first," she said. She pulled her phone from her bag, attached a microphone and rearranged herself. She pushed the hammock back so she could put her feet on the floor and buttoned up the front of her sweater. "Tell from least to first, what you have found most erotic about your recent sexual experiences. Don't skip the details." She opened her voice memo app and hit record.

One thing that I'd learned was that there was no bargaining with Marley. Her way was the only way. Though her legs were demurely crossed, her skirt was still revealing a lot of thigh, so I closed my eyes and thought carefully.

"Least, but still wonderful, is having my cock sucked. The warmth of the mouth feels great. But what really turns me on is if I can feel how much he loves cock like I do--if he uses his tongue and lips in creative ways--if he does everything to my cock that he wants me to do to his. Long slow licks, swirling his tongue around my head, poking a stiffened tongue at my pee-cum slit and frenulum. I love lips pushing back for foreskin and clamping tight around my ridge before sliding back and savoring the taste of my pre-cum.

It's a turn-on to see my average length slide deep into his throat, but I especially love watching his lips stretch over the widest portion of my thick cock. I imagine him lusting for how that will feel stretching his tight ass and ramping up his hunger for being ass-fucked. I'm never close to cumming unless he starts to finger fuck my ass. Even then, I try to hold back because there's more pleasure to be explored."

"Shit, Man, you do have a way with words," Marley said just above a whisper.

I opened my eyes briefly. She was leaning forward with her legs partly spread, her finger tips lightly massaging her inner thighs. Her eyes were closed; her long false-eyelashes looking seductive. Her lips were slightly parted, and I watched her tongue slide back and forth slowly across her lower lip.

I closed my eyes and continued.

"Maybe analingus comes next, though I haven't much experience either giving or receiving. I do love massaging his buttocks with my hands while lashing his crack with the flat of my tongue til it's dripping with my saliva. Little bites and sucking kisses. I can feel his anticipation; he hungers for my warm breath, my lips and tongue circling his rim, sucking, pressing against his resistance to enter him. He's on his knees with his arms and face pressed against the sheets. My right hand is wrapped around is thick shaft that hangs down between his spread legs.

Knowing pleasuring someone's asshole with tongue and lips is such a taboo that we both get a surge of excitement. I hope he understands that I'm "saying" that I'm tonguing your asshole because I want this to be a total fuck; I want to bring you every possible jolt of pleasure."

"Then I have the urge to flip him on his back and stroke his cock while I bring my mouth to his, plunging the tongue that has been up his ass into his mouth and feel him suck it hard."

My own words had got me hard and dripping with pre-cum. Opening my eyes before continuing, I saw that Marley had brought a hand to her "clit-cock" while the fingers of the other was tugging at an exposed nipple. Damn, I so wanted for her to put her scientific objectivity aside so that we could just fuck and fuck and fuck.

"Next on the list has to be sucking cock. I especially love starting with a flaccid or semi-hard cock because feeling it grow in my mouth until it swells to full hardness with its skin smooth and taut is such a turn on. It's a feast for the taste buds, and I inhale deeply to savor its scent. I love to tug on his scrotum with my lips, lick his balls and suck each one separately into my mouth before lashing the underside of his shaft with a long, slow lick until I flick the tip of my tongue back and forth across his frenulum. I slide my lips over the head, eager for the taste of his pre-cum. I tighten my lips over his ridge and flick his slit while my hand strokes the inside of his cock, hoping to milk another drop of pre-cum. My tongue whirls round his helmet, trying to memorize his special shape, tracing the curve to his pronounced ridge. I can't resist the urge to take him deep into my mouth, sliding my sucking lips down his taut shaft while my tongue moves back and forth caressing him. I bob up and down, trying to establish a rhythm with his thrusting hips."

"I'm torn because while I hunger for his cum, I also lust for his beautiful cock penetrating my ass just like the fingers of my hand that are massaging his prostate."

"I know you," she says, in a husky whisper. "Number two is fucking ass and number one is lowering yourself onto a hard cock."

I open my eyes as I hear her move. She is kneeling on the hassock with her legs spread. She has pulled up her skirt around her abdomens, revealing that she is bare beneath except for the garter belt, and her sweater is fully unbuttoned. Her nipples are rock hard and her areola are puffed. Her clit-cock is fully erect.

I reach for it, lightly tracing a finger tip up the bulging vein that leads to her smooth cock head that glistens with pre-cum.

I lean forward, and she brings it to my lips. As it slides into my mouth I know that it will be a long time before I learn about the Casino Kisser.