Better Than a Picnic

Info
True story of college bondage experiences
2.9k words
4.2
3.6k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

[This is a true story - here I describe the kinky experiences I had with a girl in college.]

In my college days long ago, I was active in many extracurricular events. There was one time I went to a conference on the far side of the state with several female and male students and the female advisor. I knew all of them from our activities, but the one that I was interested in was Ella. She was 32. She still worked from time to time as a model--her finished photos were impressive, but at college, often in sweats and glasses with a ponytail, she often didn't get a second glance. She was 5'2", with blond hair down to her shoulders.

We had taken a class together and discovered that we had some common interests. I hoped to have the chance to explore that with her. When I packed for the three-day conference, I packed some wrist wraps from my martial arts class. The rolls of wide, soft fabric should do the job nicely, I thought.

One evening at the conference the others were off somewhere--talking, drinking, walking around the town, who knew? Ella had already indicated she was feeling tired and would not be up late. When I knocked on the door of the room the female students and advisor were using, she was there, in blue pajamas with cartoon pictures of bunnies and clouds on them.

I invited her into the room the male students were using. Like the women, they were all out. We chatted briefly, but I knew we were pressed for time--not knowing when the others would come back.

"I want to tie you up," I blurted, heart pounding.

She smiled. "Okay!"

Dang, I'm smooth.

I had played tie up games as a child, and had a few very brief tie-up experiences in my teen years, but generally they only lasted a matter of minutes and were seen by the girls as nothing more than a game. This would be the first time I would get to tie up a woman who fantasized about being tied up.

I showed her the wraps. She held her hands out. "No," I told her. "Lay face down." I pulled her wrists behind her and wrapped them together with the wrist wrap, tying it off. I rolled her onto her back--then pulled a blanket close. If someone came in on us, I could throw the blanket over her and she could likely untie herself. It would still be very awkward, but it was something.

She smiled at me expectantly. I looked her up and down, licking my lips. Tied up, even in silly pajamas, she looked hotter than she had ever looked before.

"Well?" she asked, a slight teasing tone to her voice.

"Uh... um... do you mind if I..." I waved towards her pajama top.

"Please," she breathed huskily, and closed her eyes.

Very, very slowly, I reached to the top button of her pajama top. I had never undressed a woman before, and had been raised in an extremely conservative Christian household. I was almost afraid that if my hands brushed against her breasts, they would catch fire. I loosened the button, revealing a little more skin.

I paused, nervous. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed. Her expression was... peaceful... sublime. Clearly, she had been craving the opportunity to be tied up. She was already in what I later learned to be subspace. She was in a trance, a living doll, tied up and waiting for me to do as I wish, or just admire the sight.

I continued to unbutton her. Very slowly... one button at a time... pausing... and slowly undoing the next button. As my confidence and excitement grew, I tried to make it more teasing than awkward and nervous. I planted a butterfly-light kiss on her below her throat.

Then the crucial moment. She was completely unbuttoned. The flaps of her shirt lay loosely in place, protecting her modesty. Did I dare uncover the forbidden knowledge? Did she want me to open her top? I waited a long, long moment, my heart in my throat, eyeing her.

Eyes closed. A peaceful, contented, entranced look. Her nipples made stiff bumps in the fabric of her pajama top.

I slowly reached for the edges of her pajamas and unfolded them as if unwrapping a present, revealing her lovely firm breasts. I sat there and drank in the sight.

Believe it or not, I was too shy and nervous to do anything else. It wasn't long before I dressed her again and untied her so she could return to her room before anyone saw us. She gave me a hug goodnight and smiled at me mischievously before leaving.

* * *

The next day we were able to arrange a time during the day when the others would be in sessions and we could both be available. This time I went to her room. She was wearing a gray sweater and slacks.

"I want to do more than we did yesterday," I told her.

"Okay!" she said with a happy smile. "Will you tell me what to do?"

Yes, Ella. Yes I will. I had read for years about tie-up games and BDSM and had fantasized and planned. The previous night gave me the confidence, and the frustration, to take things a step further.

"Undress for me. I want to watch you strip," I told her sternly.

"Okay!"

She was grinning from ear to ear as she slowly slid her slacks down her legs and pulled them off... pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it to the side. She smiled at me as she unclasped her bra and let it drop. I noted with interest that she was not wearing any panties.

"You brought a bikini for the pool, right? Put it on," I commanded. I watched her dress as avidly as I had watched her undress, enjoying every movement of Ella's agile little body as she pulled the bottoms up and adjusted the top over her breasts.

"Now... kneel," I commanded firmly. She sank to her knees, her hands floating behind her back to cross themselves as if already bound. And somehow, she had already dropped into subspace. Her eyes seemed half-lidded, her expression vacant, a vessel waiting to be filled. Despite that, her submissive gaze seemed to be fixed on the bulge in my crotch.

I felt like I was king of the world.

But what could I do with her? We didn't know how long we might have before someone might come into the room. I was still very shy about a woman's body, and had committed to remaining a virgin until marriage in any case.

"Get onto the bed," I ordered. She responded as automatically as if she were some kind of hot lovebot programmed to immediately respond to every command.

Is there any sight lovelier than a girl in a skimpy bikini?

"Play with yourself," I instructed. Her right hand slid down between her legs to stroke herself through the bikini bottoms. "Your breast too!" Her left hand started squeezing and caressing her breast. "Rougher!" She squeezed harder and gave her breast a slap. She dug her fingers in between her legs, stroking roughly. She lifted her hips off the bed and moaned.

I stood there in stunned awe, my dream come true. A pretty girl obeying me, letting me decide how to tease her. Dressing sexy for me, eager to please. God, that was awesome.

She was breathing harder and faster now. Doing this at my direction, as I watched, seemed to make it more intense for her, even though her eyes were closed. She bit her lip and whimpered.

"Stop," I told her. I couldn't take more than a few minutes of this, or heaven only knows what I might do--and we didn't know how long we had alone.

I smiled at her. "Now it's time for us to go to the pool... and I intend for you to be in your bikini for the entire walk over there."

We did enjoy the pool, and especially the hot tub--keeping the bubbles going so I could caress her, tentatively at first, and then with more fervor under the water, where no one could see. She did her best to hold still and not show her reactions to the strangers in the hot tub, which was quite amusing for me. After that, we knew her room would no longer be empty and we went back to our own, now occupied rooms.

* * *

The drive back from the conference was long and uneventful. We managed to squeeze in one van and return to the college parking lot. Everyone got in their separate cars and drove off.

"I'm not feeling well," Ella told me. "Will you stay with me?"

This was a small commuter college and it was a Sunday. The parking lot was completely empty. "Sure," I said. "But I want to hold you as you rest." She smiled.

We squeezed into the back of her SUV. I don't know why everyone talks about having sex in the back of a car. I'm 6'2" and felt like only half of me could fit at any given time. But I squeezed in as best as I could. She lay her little body on me and quickly fell asleep.

It wasn't long before I deeply regretted my decision. The position was awkward. Parts of the doors were poking me severely. I tried to carefully adjust as best I could, but didn't want to move more than a centimeter at a time for fear of waking her.

About an hour later, she shifted in her sleep. Her hand fell on top of mine. She pulled my hand closer. How sweet! I thought. Even in sleep she reached out for me!

She pulled my hand between her legs. Her hand started closing, dragging my fingers roughly over her jeans.

Honor student I might have been, but it took way too long for me to realize that she wasn't asleep after all!

She stopped to unzip her fly, eyes still closed. She pulled my hand towards her nakedness underneath. I resisted. "No," I told her firmly. "We're going to do this MY way." She finally opened her eyes.

Ella was meek and submissive, her expression quickly glazing over into subspace as I gathered a few things. I positioned her to be sitting in the center of the back seat of the car. I pulled her jeans down and off--she liked that--and did the same with her sweater and bright orange t-shirt. I took my two wrist wraps and tied each wrist to a headrest, spread apart. There was enough length left for me to trail it down and tie to her thighs, keeping her legs spread apart. I rolled up her sweater and tied it loosely over her eyes as a blindfold.

Then I started playing with her... slowly... teasing. I had waited long enough, now I wasn't about to let her have what she wanted quickly! I took her nipple in my mouth, gently caressing it with my tongue. I ran my hands up and down her body. She wasn't gagged, but she didn't protest, she didn't beg. She sat, her head leaned back, waiting passively, her nipples hard as gemstones. I dragged it out and teased her more, her breasts and between her legs, kissing my way up and down her neck...

Eventually I untied her. I had her step out of the car. "Touch yourself," I told the blindfolded girl sternly. She did, right there in the open air and sunlight. When she finally got the relief she was craving, it was while she was totally exposed, and at my command.

Then she got dressed, gave me a hug and kiss, and we went back to our separate homes to unpack from our conference.

* * *

After some months, we had gotten to know each other, including each other's fantasies, much better. This day we planned to have a picnic lunch outside. Ella wore a light summer outfit: a thin yellow miniskirt, and a thin yellow top, skimpier than a sundress would have been. I approved.

There was only one problem: it was raining. Ella was quite depressed by this, which didn't sit right on her pixie-like frame.

"Don't worry. We'll find something to do," I told her. "I just need to finish putting up these posters. Come with me and then we'll decide what to do next." I was active in a number of student organizations, and at that moment was going from building to building to put up posters for an upcoming event.

What Ella didn't know was that I had a backup plan. I had brought a few items with me just in case, hoping to use them in a secluded picnic spot, but I had another idea. Ella followed me around from building to building as we chatted about nothing in particular. I made sure that my last poster would go up near the least used men's room on our little campus.

"Excuse me just a second," I told her, and ducked inside. One stall, one urinal, nobody present. Good.

I washed my hands and left the restroom. I was feeling excited and nervous. I knew what I wanted to do. I had enough experience with Ella now to know what she wanted, but it was still thrilling and nerve-wracking all at the same time.

She looked up at me, probably wondering what we would do next--perhaps sit in the student center and chat.

I grabbed her and pulled her close. One hand over her mouth, one around her body holding her arms to her sides. She was tiny and light, but also did not give the slightest struggle. I can only imagine what was going through her head at that time.

I pulled her into the bathroom, into the handicap stall. I took a pair of handcuffs out of my backpack and cuffed her to the handicap bar. I put a clothespin in her hand. "If something is wrong, if you need me to untie you, just drop this. I'll hear it fall on the tile," I told her. She nodded.

She held still as I pulled down her panties and then stepped out of them, then opened her mouth so I could wad them up and work them into her mouth. I put a few strips of duct tape over her lovely little mouth. Her eyes were closed. She loved to surrender, to give in and let herself be controlled.

"Legs apart," I told her. She complied obediently. I put a clothespin on each breast (she liked them on her breasts just fine, just not her nipples) and worked a toy into her. She was already quite wet.

Then I heard a noise. Someone else came in. I pressed a hand over her gagged mouth and we kept very still. After an eternity they left and I could resume playing with her, squeezing her breasts, kissing and nibbling all over.

Then the tricky part. I was quite nervous, but knew it was a huge, huge turn-on for her. I pinched her nose shut.

Ella had introduced me to breath play. She loved it. I wasn't comfortable with it at first, but learned more about it and warmed to the idea.

With her nose pinched shut and her mouth gagged, there was no air for Ella. She did not struggle. She looked so peaceful. But I knew her pulse was racing. I knew she was very excited. I worked the toy in and out of her, faster and faster, trying to see if I could make her--

The clothespin clattered on the floor.

I immediately let go of her nose and ungagged her as quickly as I could. "Wha?" she muttered sleepily. It took a few moments for her to be coherent again. "You should have gone a little longer," she told me.

"Why did you drop the clothespin?" I asked her.

"I didn't mean to," she told me. "I was getting light headed and my fingers relaxed."

"Should I do it again?" I asked her.

"No--that's enough for one session," she said with a smile.

I removed the toy, the clothespins and the handcuffs. I did not let her put her clothes back on. Doubtless she was curious. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently turned her around. She complied, and I cuffed her hands behind her back again and gave her little butt a squeeze. Then I put my light spring jacket over her. On me it was a little small. On her it went down to mid-thigh.

She smiled. "Are you going to take me out in public like this?"

"Yep!"

I walked with her through the halls. We sat in a lounge on the couch, just talking. Looking at her it wasn't obvious that she was bound or naked. She was just a girl in a jacket a bit large for her, and her arms weren't visible.

What was most amusing was when a friend of ours came by and joined us on the couch and talked with us for a while, not knowing that Ella was bound and completely naked in public under her jacket!

That was one of the favorite kinky experiences of my life.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love true erotic stories and wish there was an entire category for them.

Share this

Similar Stories

Rebecca's New Life Debt forces a woman to sell herself into slavery.in BDSM
Ziel: Unbekannt Junge Frau wird zum Sex gezwungen.in BDSM
The Legal Process Pt. 01 A house of unsuspecting coeds in a world of legal slavery.in Mind Control
Unerwartete Unterwerfung - Kap. 01 Eine gänzlich unerwartete Anfrage.in BDSM
Im Chefsessel Die POV eines Bürochefs am Freitagabend.in BDSM
More Stories