Better Than Any Michelin Star Ch. 05

Story Info
Catt gives pleasure in every way to Amirah.
3.7k words
4.29
1.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catt picked some music and set his navigation to home. His stomach fluttered with a mix of anxiety and eagerness. Hopefully the drive could calm him down. As the dark melodies of Deftones began planning, he felt a soft hand grab his. He was brought back to reality: sitting next to him was his goddess, Amirah. She seemed to enjoy dinner and the company. She saw the tasting menu and wanted it to happen. A smile came over her face as he put the car back in gear and headed home.

Holding his hand was helping, but Amirah was nervous. It's not that she was a virgin; hell, she was a mom. It had been a while since she felt this way about a guy. So many assholes had barged their way into her life, leaving their remnants and triggers along the way. She began racking her brain for potential red flags from Catt. "Was this too good to be true?" She wondered.

As if he could sense her nerves, Catt kissed her hand. He glanced at Amirah and said, "Amirah. Tonight has been one of the best nights of my life. When I reached out to you, I was just a horned up dude who saw your sexy pictures and was impressed. As I got to know you, and found the real you, I was absolutely blown away with your kindness and authenticity. You care deeply. You have made me so happy by joining my celebration dinner. If this is all too much, there is no pressure for anything. I will go to sleep with the biggest smile on my face tonight. I have wanted to try that restaurant for months, and being able to do so knowing I had the hottest date there filled my heart." He flicked glances as he drove.

Amirah listened to his words, holding his hand. She wanted Catt. She wished he would pull over and take her in his arms immediately. But she also wanted to guard her heart. Shitty men had put her through hell recently. Then she remembered all the conversations with Catt. She remembered his attention to detail. She remembered how he paid attention to her. He seemed to intuit her fears and anxieties. He genuinely cared about my well-being. He wasn't just another asshole trying to get into her thong.

These thoughts brought warmth to her core. She turned to Catt and said, "Dinner was unforgettable. I'm so happy I got to experience that with you. But that menu you made is even more intriguing. Now get me back home, there is gonna be so much more than just a smile on your face tonight." She felt exhilarated, and her pussy began to tingle. Her focus tuned in on the plug in her butt as she contracted her pelvic muscles. She leaned over the center console and whispered into his ear, "I hope you're ready, because I have so much more to show you." Then nibbled his ear and kissed his cheek.

She could see him increase his focus. He was determined to get home, and it seemed like her words stoked his fire. This was such a turn on. She held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

After parking, Catt hopped out, came around the car, and opened her door. Amirah took a deliberately wide swing with her leg to get out. Her dress had ridden up, and Catt was greeted with a direct view of her butterfly lips. She paused for a second in this spot. Catt was staring at her sex. She cleared her throat, "so are you just gonna stare at her or are you gonna help me up so you can do something about it."

Catt was like a kid caught with his hand in the honey pot. He whipped his gaze back to Amirah's eyes. She continued, "honestly I would be a little upset if you had any less reaction." A wicked smile stretched across her face as she stood up.

Walking into the apartment, she was greeted with an aroma of Palo Santo and sage. "Had he smudged his apartment before picking me up?" She thought.

Looking at her, he began, "I wanted to make sure the only energy tonight was between you and me." He continued, "my bedroom is on the left, and the bathroom is on the right. Be my guest, in case you want to freshen up or anything."

Wandering around his place, she was impressed by his green thumb and said, "I love your place. You have so many plants. It feels like a sexy jungle in here." She complimented.

Walking from the kitchen, Catt handed her a yeti of water saying, "hydration is important, and let's be honest, nobody likes a spill."

Amirah took the vessel and replied, "I will take your offer for the bathroom. Why don't you go wait in the bedroom? I'm so excited for you to walk me through the menu."

She walked down the hall with her sexiest strides, hoping he would notice. Catt sprung into action as she closed the door. He had to put the finishing touches on his setup. The music was queued, the lights were dimmed, and he was ready. Catt removed Amirah's panties from his pocket and took a deep inhale. In just a few moments, he would be tasting this from the source. He tucked the panties in his bedside table next to the Ziploc she had sent him.

Amirah wanted to make sure all of her toys were stored away. She needed to have access, but she didn't want her plans to be spoiled. She took her new sexy lingerie out of the bag, but tucked the rest under Catt's sink. As she took off her dress, she admired his mirror. "This really would be a great place for a photo shoot," she thought. She loved his pothos wreath. And the art was fun yet bold.

Taking a few lingering glances at her naked body, she felt admired by the looks Catt had given her all night. And that comment Alessandra made: she could feel her pussy starting to get wet. "I'd better get dressed, I don't want him starting with me," she chuckled to herself. She put on her garter belt, rolled on her fishnets, and attached the straps. She loved the way this set accentuated her hips and ass. Then she slid up her new thong. She connected her bra and gave herself a once over in the mirror. She was hot. This would be Catt's best night.

She opened the bathroom door, and he saw the most beautiful and powerful woman. She was standing in the doorway in a full purple silk lingerie set. It was like she had read his mind.

Catt was blown away. He knew she was beautiful, but it was almost as if every ounce of her goodness was put on display. He felt his cock hardening, and he stuttered a little, "Wow." It was all he could muster as she took a couple steps towards his bed.

She knew her magic was taking effect, "I did have some questions about the menu, but I want you to have your chance to explain it to me as we go along. One thing... If I do like a particular course, would the chef be amenable to a second serving of that dish?" She asked as she slightly licked her lip.

"Of course you can. The chef at Le Chateau wants his guest to get everything she ever wanted." He answered.

He took her hands in his and rose from the bed. Raising their hands, he encouraged a slow spin. As she turned, he saw the element of his lust. She was a gift from heaven. After her twirl, he leaned in and whispered, "Amirah. Your unique tasting experience is about to begin. I have curated this menu specifically for you. Tonight's focus will be one hundred percent around your pleasure. You have sparked a passion deep inside me. Tonight, I plan on thoroughly worshiping all of the distinct elements that make me want you."

After that he turned their bodies so her back was to the bed. And lightly nibbled her ear. He moved his hands to her ribcage, and snaked his tongue into the folds of her ear. Then he sucked gently on the earlobe.

Pulling back from her, he harnessed his nervous energy and leaned in for a kiss. What started soft and gentle, quickly became deeper and filled with lust. Their tongues explored the other's mouth as they performed a moist tango. Catt caught Amirah's bottom lip in his teeth and moved his hand to her neck. She could feel his power, as he went back to kissing her.

There are many kisses that ring in our memory: first kiss, victory kiss, forehead kisses. But these kisses were on a different level. Amirah felt desired. She felt safe. She knew this was exactly where she was meant to be.

"Mmmm this is so nice," she moaned into his ear as he was nibbling on her other lobe.

Catt let his tongue trail from her earlobe down her sensual neck, pausing to place kisses as he moved. His one hand now supported her neck while the other was on her hip.

His lips met her collarbone, and Amirah swore she could feel the electricity humming through her body. Once again, Catt's tongue traced her nerves along the bone. Then, the lightning struck as he sunk his teeth into the joint with her shoulder, his tongue began flicking along the bone, and Amirah felt her knees go weak. Catt was like a vampire, latched onto her flesh. Then he guided her to take a seat on the mattress. His barrage continued to her other shoulder, stopping teasingly at the base of her neck.

"It has been a long time since I've earned some hickeys," Amirah thought.

The waves of measure were building and time seemed to stop. She grabbed ahold of his back and let her head fall backwards as his mouth continued it's work.

When Catt finally came up for air, he saw a woman in heat. She was breathing heavily, with lust in her eyes, "I had no idea it could feel like that." She added.

Catt reached behind her back and unhooked her bra with one motion. "Mmm I like a man with experience," she quipped. She let the cups gently fall, all the while watching his face for a reaction.

He was entranced. Here they were, two globes of perfection. The shape was immaculate. The curve on the underside seemed to defy gravity. And they were topped with cute little nipples.

Catt repositioned himself and lowered Amirah weightlessly to the mattress. Then he resumed kissing her sensitive skin. Extending her arm, his warm breath tickled under her arms. She shivered a little and closed her eyes. His lips felt heavenly on the inside of her arms. Then she felt a click. She opened her eyes to see that her wrist was secured in a strap.

"Well I guess that explains the asterisk," she mentioned. "Are these necessary?"

Catt chuckled, "I was wondering if you read the whole menu... And yes. I don't want you to stop the pleasure prematurely." As he said this, he had shifted to her other arm and secured it.

He took some time to explain how she could release herself if she needed. This was just a reiteration that she had made the correct choice.

Catt reached to his bedside table and retrieved some toys and other unseen things. He asked, "are you ready for the next course?"

Amirah moaned in a sultry voice, "what are you waiting for?"

Catt moved his hands to cup each breast. His movements were deliberate yet gentle. He lowered his mouth and began lightly sucking on the tip of the nipple.

Amirah's back impulsively arched, and Catt placed the palm of his hand under her spine. His sucking pressure had increased. And he was using a lot of saliva. Meanwhile she had started to feel a warm buzz in her pussy. Her clit was throbbing. She wanted to be fucked, but she knew enjoying the full menu would be worth it.

His kisses had moved to her other breast, and his hands were squeezing her flesh. He released the suction from her nipple, giving just a moment's reprieve for her to catch her breath. Out of the corner of her eye, Amirah saw Catt grabbing a big cube of ice from the plate of toys. She began mentally preparing.

The ice against her warm skin sent jolts through every nerve. Her eyes went open and her muscles tensed. He was alternating from his warm mouth to the cold ice... The cycle was intense. He moved to her other nipple and resumed his focus. Her other tit felt naked and alone. Catt must have felt this as he reached his hand over and gave the neglected nipple a tweak.

The sensations were overwhelming. Amirah was on the brink of a huge orgasm. She looked at Catt begging to be filled: desperate for a release. An evil smirk grew, and he simply said, "be a good girl and wait. There's so much more coming."

The ice had melted, so he was now grabbing a metal device. He opened it and placed the first one on Amirah's wet nipple. As he tightened the screw, Amirah felt brand new sensations. Her nipple felt alive. She could feel her pulse, and it was racing. Catt continued and applied the second clamp. There was a light chain between the two, and Catt was holding it. Amirah couldn't focus on anything. She was so turned on. She was in pain, but not in a bad way. She was surprised. She was excited. There was a tinge of fear still. But when she looked up and saw Catt holding her chain, she felt protected. She felt owned, in the most comforting way.

Once she regained her composure, she spoke, "How's the view?" She chuckled and continued, "would you think any less of me if I asked you to take a picture of me?"

Catt grabbed his phone and took some good angles for the best shots. She looked so amazing. Every element of her body oozed sex. She was perfect.

"I'm going to unfasten your wrists, and you are free to remove the clamps if you want. Keeping them on will be more fun later," he said. "But it is your choice."

He unclipped her hands, and she thought about pulling the clamps off. But curiosity got the best of her. she left them hooked.

Catt smiled, "Good choice." He said as he moved to kiss her skin.

He had shifted so that his head was above her torso. Amirah figured it was onto the next course.

Catt's hands were now firmly holding her hips and pelvis. His mouth was kissing her ribs. And she was barely containing her lust: her hands grabbed his head and intertwined in his hair.

He was now licking her navel and his thumbs were massaging the flesh around her hip bones. She found herself pushing his head lower. She needed to cum. But Catt is strong. He resisted the immediate temptation to dive in. He was a man on a mission.

He dragged his tongue across her skin just above her panties. When he got to the hip bone, he cupped his mouth and sucked on the skin covering the ridge. She almost came. This was a new feeling... Her breathing was manic. And her hands were grabbing his hair.

Catt paused and shifted, moving his tongue to her other hip. As it passed the center of her body, she quivered with anticipation.

He could tell she loved it; she was under his control. He shifted again so that he was between her legs.

She tried to remember the menu. "What was next? I need him to fuck me right now." She thought. "How many courses are left? Why isn't he taking off my panties?" Her mind was racing. It was clouded with sex and desire.

Catt's hands grasped the soft skin on the inside of her thighs, and her focus instantly returned. He said, "you're probably wondering 'how much longer?' it's just a little more until the real pleasure begins."

His grasp tightened on each leg as he slid his fingers up her muscle fibers. She could feel him pulling the stress away from her core.

He moved his focus to one leg at a time and worked the tissue deeply. Her fingers were laser guided, hitting every stress spot. Her thighs, her quads, her calves... No muscle was hidden from his machinations. The fog of lust was still lingering, but new waves of pleasure and release were building. He didn't miss any bit of muscle in Amirah's legs. As he returned the leg to the mattress from the stretch, she melted into his mattress.

She was pulled from her daydream as his hands reached for the waistband of her panties. She opened her eyes and saw his face centimeters away from the fabric that covered her pussy. Catt took a deep breath then met her eyes. He was like a wild man.

Amirah shifted her weight and lifted her tight ass. Catt saw this as a go ahead and slid the material down. She was now naked except for the garter belt. He was happy she had gone for the panties over garter approach, sometimes those straps can be tricky.

*Click*

Catt had secured her ankle to the footboard with a devilish smile. He affixed her other foot then turned as if to admire his masterpiece. She had never felt this vulnerable while simultaneously feeling protected.

Catt stepped off the mattress leaving Amirah to feel how alone she was. She realized she longed for him. She needed him.

Catt returned with a wedge pillow and instructed her to raise her hips. He slid in the wedge and adjusted her position.

She had felt vulnerable before. But now, she felt worshipped. She could see it in his eyes. She was the prize. Her pussy was mere inches from his face. "Why isn't he fucking me yet?" She wondered.

Then she felt it: a soft tongue began sliding up her wet lips. Along the left side, then moving to the right. He was making deliberately slow licks between the folds of her vagina. Then he took her clit in his mouth and began flicking his tongue. Slowly at first, his speed was building. His one hand was holding the side of her butt, while the fingers of his other hand made long strokes along the hidden body of her clit.

No guy had ever pleasured her so deeply. "How did he even know this about my clit?" She wondered.

He was matching the motion of her hips with his head like a human gimbal. His speed increased. The pressure on the exterior became more firm, and Amirah felt her orgasm approaching. She grabbed hold of Catt's head and squeezed him. Her fingers pulled on his hairs and bucked wildly as the orgasm crashed through her. She instinctively tried to close her legs but felt the restraints.

Catt slowed his tongue while her orgasm subsided, licked two of his fingers, and slid them into her pussy. He wasn't going to give her any time between the pleasure.

Juices gushed out of her pussy as he plunged, so he shifted his mouth and drank up every drop. In and out, his hand moved with precision. Then the fingers went in and stopped. She felt him hook his fingers into her GSpot. He other hand closed down on her upper pubic bone and pressed lightly.

Amirah had to bite her lip to muffle her screams of joy. She felt so full. The pressure was so intense. She had peed earlier, but she suddenly felt the need. "What is he doing to my body?" She wondered with ragged breaths.

Catt increased his speed and pressure. His touch was so precise. She was impressed.

Amirah couldn't hold it back any longer and let go. She let the orgasm take her. She blasted his face with a warm stream of her juice.

Catt was waiting with his mouth wide open. Wave after wave hit her as she pushed more and more into his mouth.

She felt exhausted. She was drained. Then she saw Catt retrieving a shiny NJoy Wand. He raised the larger ball to Amirah's mouth, and she knew what to do. Taking in her mouth she covered it with saliva. She released the toy, and he aimed it at her sensitive pussy.

Catt pushed the toy inside, and Amirah felt it as it filled her. The final resting spot had the large ball pressing on the sensitive GSpot.

He began sliding it in and out a little, but he paused. He reached down and unclipped her feet. Then he flipped me so I was face down, ass up over the wedge.

As he repositioned himself, he was admiring her tight ass. He then spent several minutes kissing each cheek and softly rubbing her skin. He was truly admiring her butt.

Amirah was relaxed and still recovering from her orgasms. But she was also aware of the steel wand buried in her pussy. The weight and pressure was demanding her attention on her GSpot.

He then said, "time for my dessert." Catt spread her ass cheeks revealing her tightest hole. And dove in. His tongue was inside her, lapping at her cake. It was a unique feeling and it added to the sensations from the wand. The pressure from the pillow hitting the toy and his tongue in her ass was enough. She felt another orgasm building.

She let the pleasure take over. She felt her body tense again and she screamed out. Catt pulled the toy from her juicy pussy and licked off all her cream. He removed the wedge pillow and laid down next to her.

She was still panting when she said, "Catt. That was amazing. When can I make another reservation?"

12