Better Than Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Anal threesome with dreamgirls in virtual reality.
1.5k words
4.38
8k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Logging In

"It's my first time," I said. "I'm going to need you to tell me what to do."

The woman smiled. "Better Than Life is just like any other simsensory game, except that it's run by a powerful AI that can generate anything you can imagine. We have a list of your interests, and the Porno-world setting you've chosen can cater to any kink, but it helps to give it some idea of what you like and what you don't like first when it comes to sex. So. Straight, bi or gay?"

"Straight."

"Any special kinks or fetishes?"

"Not really. Not into BDSM, pegging, choking, water sports, feet, armpits, anything like that. Just oral sex, anal, rimming, titfucking... the usual stuff, I guess."

"Any particular setting? I know you write science fiction and fantasy, and we can do most of those worlds as well as historical..."

"Modern day is fine."

"How often do you want to be able to come?"

"I don't know. Once or twice an hour, like when I was a teenager, with the stamina I had when I was in my twenties and the skills and knowledge and memories I have now. Apart from that, I want to still be me, maybe without the glasses, but in a world where sex is safe and consensual and fun for everyone involved, so women say yes a lot more."

"Okay, that's straightforward enough. We're going to show you some images and get your reaction to those, and when that's done, just walk through the door."

"What door?" I asked, but she was already gone. The wall behind her became a cinema screen showing a montage of images: female porn stars in a variety of costumes, poses, sexual positions, and settings. The screen split into quarters, then sixteenths, and then the wall became blank apart from a very ordinary-looking door. I walked towards this and opened it, and found myself in the lobby of my favourite New Orleans hotel. The receptionist was a gorgeous woman showing impressive cleavage; she looked vaguely familiar, and if you'd put her on the cover of something like BLACK AND STACKED or EBONY BRA BUSTERS she would have doubled the sales figures, but I'm sure that if I'd seen her before I would remember her.

"Mr Singer," she said, smiling, as she removed a key from the rack behind her. "Good morning! Your luggage is already in your room. Number 22, second floor."

"Thank you," I said, taking the key. We both looked at each other for several seconds, but she didn't offer to show me her tits and I wasn't entirely sure I would get away with asking, so I just waved slightly and walked to the lift. Let's face it, I've never been good at propositioning women. Even most of my one night stands have been with women I've known for a while, and it took me most of a day window-shopping in Amsterdam's red light district before I worked up the nerve to ask a busty sex worker if the (very low) price of a fuck included permission to play with her breasts.

I walked along the corridor to my room, and as I passed an open door, I saw a petite blonde sitting on a bar stool and playing with her clit and nipples while a tall zaftig redhead kneeling behind her orally worshipped her lovely ass. I'm not sure how long I stood there and I didn't intend to stare, but the blonde looked around and smiled. "Hi. Just arrived?" She had an English accent, but not the London/Oxford type you usually hear; something more working class.

"Uh... yes."

"Like to join us?"

"Oh hell yeah," I said, and walked into the room, shutting the door behind me. "Uh, I'm Dan."

"Alice. And this is Annie." The redhead briefly took one hand off Alice's butt and waved without removing her face from between her cheeks.

"Where do you want me?"

Alice reached down and stroked Annie's hair. "Come around here so I can suck those beautiful boobs," she said, and Annie somewhat reluctantly obeyed. I guessed that Alice wanted me to take her place, so I knelt behind her and began kissing her butt, then buried my face between her cheeks.

I'd rimmed women before, of course, but it was mostly for their pleasure and the hope of persuading them to return the favour or let me fuck them in the ass or maybe both. But Alice's ass smelled of pussy and perfume, and when I stuck my tongue out to run it around her asshole, it tasted delicious -- undeniably like a woman, with the salty taste of fresh clean sweat, but with a hint of sweetness, almost like apples or pomegranate. I'm not sure how long I spent there, licking up and down, around and around that flower-like sphincter, before I started pushing the tip of my tongue inside and feeling her asshole tighten around it as she came.

I kept licking eagerly, barely noticing Annie as she squatted beside me until she unzipped my jeans, pulled them and my boxers down so that my cock sprang free. I thought she was just giving me a handjob and was slightly disappointed, until I realized that she was rubbing lube all over it and I guessed why a moment before Alice said, "That's fantastic, but now I need to be fucked."

"She prefers it in her ass," Annie whispered in my ear as Alice reached back to spread her cheeks and her girlfriend guided my cock towards that hot little hole. There was a moment of pleasant resistance as my glans eased through it, and Alice gasped, and then her asshole tightened around my shaft as it easily slid all the way inside her. She grabbed my hands and pulled them onto her breasts -- breasts smaller than Annie's but perfect handfuls, as though they'd been designed for each other the same way her ass was a perfect fit for my cock -- then went back to playing with her clit. We settled into a rhythm as though we'd been dancing like this forever, her ass squeezing my cock every time she came and delaying my own orgasm. It was like all the best moments of the best buttfucks I'd ever had, tight and thrilling as any first time yet energetic as the sessions with the most expert anal enthusiasts I'd been lucky enough to know. I was almost ready to explode but not wanting it to ever end, when suddenly Annie knelt behind me and started rimming me. I enjoyed this as long as I could before the pleasure became too much and I erupted into Alice's bowels.

Everything went hazy for a moment, but I guess Alice and Annie must have guided me towards the bed, because the next thing I knew I was lying on it face-up while Alice sprawled across it, giggling softly as Annie stuck her tongue as far as she could into her gape as she sucked out my cum. The afterglow felt strong enough to light up an entire city. "Wow," we said simultaneously.

We lay there until I felt strong enough to sit up again, and then I said, "I need a shower."

"Not a bad idea," Alice said drily. "I'd join you, but I need to make this slut come a bunch of times first." Annie climbed onto the bed and kissed her, letting some of my cum run into her mouth. "But we'll leave the door open in case you want to pop in again."

"Thanks," I said, and gathered up my clothes and my room key. "I'm just at the end of the hall, so..."

I staggered out as Annie lowered her cunt onto Alice's face and waved me goodbye.

My room looked much as I remembered the hotel room looking when I last visited New Orleans, though the sketches on the walls had been replaced with Olivia de Berardinis paintings, and the bathroom was huge, with the shower stall and the jacuzzi big enough for three, and a bidet beside the toilet. I opened the suitcase on the luggage rack and the suit bag hanging in the closet, and found a mixture of clothes ranging from an Armani suit and silk shirts to leather jackets, T-shirts and jeans. My watch, when I looked at it for the first time, had changed from an old Casio to an Omega Speedmaster.

I had a shower, changed into new 501s, a Sandman T-shirt and Reebok Alien Stompers, and walked out onto the balcony to check out the view. The far side of the street was lined with restaurants -- not only the best Cajun restaurants I knew from New Orleans, but also my favourite Mexican, Italian, Texan barbeque, even an okonomiyaki place from Hiroshima. More than a third of the crowd were cosplayers: I instantly spotted a Jessica Rabbit, an Elvira, a Vampirella, a Velma, a Mystique, a green Orion slave girl and three different Harley Quinns. There were men in the street, too, some of them also in impressive cosplay, but they seemed slightly outnumbered.

A gorgeous goth with her nipples popping out the top of her corset looked up and smiled at me, and I smiled back. It might not be real, but I had a strong feeling I was going to like this place.