Better with Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack couldn't take any more and his orgasm rose and broke. He felt the thrust and overwhelming spread of pleasure of ejaculation. "Oh Micki! I can't ... Oh! I'm sorry. Aah! Yes!" He thrust in and held hard as his orgasm peaked. The tightened waves passed and Jack collapsed lightly on the woman impaled on his rapidly softening organ. "I'm sorry. I couldn't last any longer." He rolled off and his dick slipped from her cunt.

Micki rolled over on top of him. " Hey, lover, you lasted long enough to make me cum. That's what we both wanted. The mother is honored. This woman is pleased." She kissed him long and languorously. Then she reached down and pulled the sheet over the two of them.

"The honor was all mine. I mean that. You have no idea how much I mean that."

"Shh. Let's grab a nap and see if there is any more 'honor' for later." She slipped off to his side in the crook of his arm and lay her hand on his cock and balls, squeezing teasingly. "G'night"

12