Betting and Baring It Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were about a dozen people left apart from Jack, myself and our wives..

Jack had everyone head to the basement, where a very large bed was in the middle of his rec room. There were couches and chairs arranged in a circle around it. Karen and Linda made no complaints as Jack had them sit on the bed..

"Now remember everyone, our bet was for you two lovely ladies to be our servants tonight," Jack said as he removed his clothes. "Our servants, and our entertainment. Are you ready to serve me?" Jack asked.

When they didn't respond he told each of them to assume the position. Karen got on all fours, followed by Linda. Jack gave each of them a good spanking with his bare hand.

"Are you ready to serve us?" Jack demanded.

"Yes, master," they replied.

"Good, now suck my dick!" he demanded.

Karen moved into a sitting position, grabbed Jack by the dick and pulled him to her mouth. He let out a heavy sigh as she sucked his full-length into her throat.

"A bet is a bet," Karen said to Linda. "Suck his dick or the money is mine."

Linda scrambled over next to Karen and took Jack into her mouth. She couldn't quite throat him, but she and Karen went to work on his dick, sliding their tongues up and down different sides of his shaft at the same time. One of them would slide her mouth down to the base of his shaft while the other swirled her tongue around his cockhead and took him into her mouth.

It didn't take long before he came. Karen and Linda took turns swallowing his load. Their mouths met and Karen kissed Linda passionately while reaching for her pussy. Linda moaned as Karen fingered her, then they got into a 69, kissing and fingering each other like crazy.

After they came, I jumped out of my clothes and scrambled onto the bed. Linda offered no resistance as I pushed her onto all fours and entered her from behind. One of Jack's neighbors knelt in front of her so she could suck on his dick.

I looked over and saw Karen on all fours. Alex fucked her from behind while a friend of ours slid his dick into her mouth. I knew she was in heaven. I was so worked up it took almost no time for me to come, and the other guys were the same. We moved to the chairs to watch the show. A husband and wife whispered something to Jack and he nodded. They had a threesome with Karen on all fours, her face buried in the wife's pussy, while the husband fucked Karen doggy style.

Two guys had their way with Linda, who was also on all fours. I moved around so I could have a better look at Karen from the side. Her lovely breasts jiggled with each thrust from behind. I looked over at Jack and gave him a smile.

Everyone was so worked up they all came pretty quickly. It didn't take long before Jack knelt in front of Karen so she could revive him with her mouth and I did the same with Linda. I told Linda I wanted her to swallow my load. She said nothing and just continued bobbing her head up and down on my dick. I looked over to see Jack get behind Karen, to fuck her from behind. Alex knelt in front of her, so she could revive him with her mouth.

Linda swallowed my load like a pro, so I returned to one of the chairs and another guy took my place. When she got him good and hard, he entered her from behind and another guy knelt in front of her.

Karen was on her backside. One of our friends had his dick between her breasts, titfucking her and having the time of his life, while his small-chested wife watched. When he came, Karen took him into her mouth and swallowed his load. She kept on sucking and sucking with abandon, milking him for all he was worth. When she was done the wife removed her panties, raised her miniskirt and straddled Karen's face.

When this woman came, Jack was ready for more fun. He let Karen get him hard with her mouth, then he climbed aboard to titfuck her. When Linda was through getting fucked by a neighbor, Jack had her join them. Linda sucked on and licked Karen's breasts and Jack's dick while his slid his hardon between them. When he came, Karen and Linda took turns swallowing his load.

One of the single guys wanted more, so he stretched out on his back to let Karen and Linda go to work on his dick. When he was hard he took one look at Karen's chest and I knew what that meant. I couldn't blame him for wanting to titfuck my wife. Naturally, she swallowed his load as well.

At this point Jack said it was time to call it an evening. Karen and I staggered off to one of the bedrooms where she told me she lost track of how many people she'd been with. Two wives and perhaps each guy at least once. She had more orgasms than she could count, as well.

We woke up tired the next day. Karen looked at me, massaged her jaw with a hand and commented on how sore it was. I asked how the rest of her felt. "Sore," she replied.

I asked if she had any regrets. She thought about it and said no. As big of an exhibitionist as she is, she loved the attention. We had long fantasized about her taking on a group of people, maybe even a gangbang, but certainly not this many people and not among so many friends.

"I kept expecting Linda to drop out, and maybe I wouldn't have to go through with... whatever Jack had in store."

"Are you still my servant?" I asked with a smile.

"What would you like, my master?" Karen asked.

I nodded to my dick and she knew what that meant. I was a bit tired from the night before, but the images of what transpired spark that certain fire down below. She gave me a wonderfully slow blowjob before swallowing my load and milking me dry with her mouth.

We entered the kitchen to find Alex and Linda drinking coffee. Linda poured her a cup.

"Any regrets?" Karen asked.

"None at all," Linda replied as they clicked their mugs together. "That was the best night of my life."

They gave each other a hug. The two of them became as close as sisters after that.

12