Betting People - Foreplay

Story Info
It's Just a little foreplay. What can go wrong?
3.6k words
4.17
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Biter

"He bit me!" Says Frances Berry to the female police officer interviewing her. There are tears in her eyes as fake as her 38DD breast implants.

It is eight o'clock at night. Standing are her apartment is Frances, her boyfriend Kurt MacAlroy and two police officers, one male, one female.

She's called the police claiming Kurt has assaulted her and destroyed her television.

The female police officer glances at her male partner who then turns to Kurt MacAlroy and asks, "Is that true?"

A look of frustration appears on Kurt's face but he doesn't deny it. Instead, with surprising calm, he politely requests, "Please read me my rights now."

The male police officer studies Kurt a few seconds, then does as requested. "Once Kurt acknowledges that he understands them, the officer asks again, "Well, did you bite her?"

Kurt answers, "No!"

"Then how did I get this?" Demands Frances as she reaches up with both hands and pulls down the top hymn of her strapless blouse, fully exposing both breasts. There is a large bite mark around the aureole of her left breast and a smaller bite to the right, just below the larger one.

Wisely, Kurt responds, "I have nothing else to say until I've seen a lawyer!" and of course, he goes straight to jail.

As he sits there in his cell, Kurt replays the night's events in his mind.

He'd arrived home from work to find Francis sitting at the kitchen table. Kurt knew something was wrong because she was smoking, a habit Francis only returned to when under stress.

"I've called the police. Either leave or go to jail." She told to him coldly as soon as he walked in the door.

Confused and having no idea what's going on, he asked, "What did I do?"

"Before or after you destroyed the television?" Replied Francis.

Kurt walked to the doorway leading to the living-room and looked at the television. There was a fist-sized hole in its screen. "I didn't do that!"

"I know and, you didn't hit me either but the police don't know that." She looked at her watch. "They'll be here any minute. If you're here when they arrive, I'm going to tell them we were arguing over the rent when you attacked me so, you might want to leave before they get here."

Knowing the police will probably take her word over his, Kurt decides to do as she suggests. It is while he was trying to gather a few of his clothes that the police arrived and Francis made good on her threat.

When he gets to the police station, the attorney he calls is Nora Peabody. The city's best criminal defense attorney and a life long friend.

Two hours later a young male deputy sheriff steppes to the cell door and yells...

"MacAlroy, You're free to go."

This surprises Kurt. "I am? Are you sure?"

"Is there another Kurt MacAlroy here?" Since the cell is empty, they both know there isn't.

Ten minutes later, having been processed out, Kurt exits the side door of the jail.

There is only one car in the parking lot. It is a recent model gold Mustang; Nora is inside waiting for him.

Chapter Two: The Better

Kurt begins talking as soon as he gets in the car. "Jesus Nora, what am I going to do?"

"Don't worry about it. The bitch will be needing bail money before the end of the day!" Reassures Nora as she turns the ignition key, starting the Mustang's engine.

He buckles his seat-belt. "What makes you say that? It's her word against mine and she has those damn bite marks to back her story!"

"She does; doesn't she? Next time, nibble. You do know how to nibble don't you?" Nora says, jokingly as she puts the car in 'drive' and pulls out of the parking lot.

Kurt answers, "Of course I..." and stops. She's making light of the situation. She laughs. "Really?" He asks.

"Then how did she get them?" The question is not meant to be serious.

Nora slows down to allow a police car to pass her.

Defensively, he replies, "Hell I don't know; all I can tell you is it wasn't me!" He's turning red in the face.

She sees it out of the corner of her eye.

"Relax. I believe you. You're too straight."

Kurt is offended, but doesn't know why and asks, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You covered your eyes during the spanking scenes in Fifty Shades of Gray." She reminds him.

Depressed, he tells her, "That doesn't make me any less screwed!"

"Wanna bet?"

He wonders what she is talking about. "Bet? Bet on what?"

"That you aren't as screwed as you think you are. If you win, I'll let you stay in the garage apartment rent free until you can afford to move; if I win, you and I go out on a date... not just a movie but a real date."

He doesn't understand. "Huh? That's pretty high stakes. I'm flattered but, why me? We go out together all the time. I know you must get asked out on dates by lots of guys. Why don't you go out with one of them?"

"I could but, after my last date, I don't feel as safe as I used to."

Curious, he asks, "Why?"

"It was a total disaster. The guy who asked me out took me to a night club and left with someone else while I was in the lady's room."

Nora stops for a red light that changes suddenly.

Kurt puts his hand on the dash to keep from being thrown forward. "Bummer!"

"You haven't heard the rest of it. The someone else he left with was a man. He was gay."

They watch a yellow Yugo run a red light. "How did you find out?" He inquires.

"The bartender saw them leave together and told me about it. He, my date that is, wasn't a total asshole though. Two days later he sent me a dozen roses and a very nice, hand written apology letter in which he confessed that the only reason he asked me out was to prove to himself that he wasn't gay. The note said that it wasn't my fault and that, if he had wanted to be with a woman, I would have been the one."

With just a hint of sarcasm in his voice, Kurt says, "That was kind of him." and then changes the subject. "So, what do you want to do on this date?"

"Go out to dinner and then come back to my house and..."

Sure he knows what she is about to say, Kurt interrupts her. "You can stop right there; I'm not going to have sex with you! We grew up together and you're like a big sister to me. It wouldn't be right."

"You didn't let me finish, that's not what I was going to say."

Apprehensively, he says, "I'm listening."

"I was about to tell you that I want to do everything but have sex."

That really makes him suspicious. "Everything? What do you mean 'everything'?"

"You know... dinner, a movie, come back here neck a little, enjoy some foreplay on the bed..." She pauses briefly, "naked."

Her intention is clear and he tells her. "Naked foreplay is sex!"

"No it's not! Foreplay is exactly what the word implies; it's what happens before sex. The word comes from the theatrical terms 'fore' and 'play' and was used in the late 19th century to refer to the time before a play started. Now the word is most commonly used to refer to what people do before having sexual intercourse, which we both know is technically defined as heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis."

Kurt insists, "I don't care about the technical definition, two people engaging in naked foreplay is sex to me!"

"Would you agree that were one of them clothed they couldn't possibly have sex?"

Not being a lawyer, he doesn't think the question through. "I guess so."

"Then when I collect on the bet, I'll be clothed, agreed?"

Kurt reiterates, "As long as there's a clear understanding we aren't having sex."

"Which you agree is penetration of the vagina by the penis, right?"

He does.

"Fine, I'll pick you up after work tonight."

This surprises him. "Huh?"

"I talked to the D.A. After she looked at the police report, she called the detective in charge of the case and told him to have Francis come in so they could take photos of the bite marks. When the female officer they sent by told Francis I was going to have a plaster casting made of your teeth and compare the two, Francis refused. The officer asked her why and Francis tried to give her some lame excuse so, the officer pressed her. That's she came clean and said Billy did it."

Kurt thinks. "Billy? Wait, the only Billy I know is her second cousin; you can't be talking about him!"

"The very same. Apparently, Francis and Billy have been screwing regularly for the past year. My guess is he got tired of waiting for her to make up her mind about who she wanted and bit her in a place she'd never be able to explain to you, marking his territory so to speak and forcing her to choose."

Events become clearer to him. "That explains why we kept having to buy so many condoms. I thought she was giving them to that deadbeat son of hers. It also explains all those other bite marks she kept coming home with. To think I believed her when she said her sister's dog was doing it." Kurt yawns. "So, where do you want to have dinner?"

"We'll be eating at Momma Changs." Momma Changs is a Chinese-Soul Food restaurant owned and operated by a half-Asian, half Jamaican woman.

Chapter Three -- The Boner

Later that night...

The food is bad, the movie is worse and the time comes for their 'date' to move to another location, her house, which they do.

After they go inside, she serves them each a drink and they sit on the couch talking just like any other couple after a night out. Finally, she says to him, "This bra is killing me. Come on, I want to change into something comfortable."

Drink in hand, Kurt follows her to the master bedroom.

The room contains a king size bed with matching nightstands on each side. On each nightstand is a lamp and in each corner next to the nightstands is a chair.

As she goes into the bathroom to change, Nora calls to him, "Why don't you turn down the lights and get undressed?"

Nora re-enters the room three minutes later to find the overhead light is off and the room is illuminated by the lamp on her nightstand. Kurt is laying on the right side of the bed with the sheet covering him below the waist like a security blanket. Across the back of the chair are his neatly folded clothes and under the bed are his shoes. There is a look of be-wonderment on his face.

Nora smiles, the sheet doesn't prevent the outline of his muscular legs and visible chest hair from fueling her imagination.

Kurt sits up on the bed as soon as he sees what Nora is wearing. She has on a micro-thin, skin-colored latex jump suit that is so transparent she might as well be wearing nothing at all.

Not completely surprised, Kurt shakes his head disappointingly but, looks anyway. The garment's neckline plunges blow her navel in the front and, in the mirror, he can see it goes past the crack of her ass in the back. It does not cover either her hand and feet. Nothing is left to his imagination for clearly visible through its material are her erect nipples, surrounding areolas and cleanly shaved pussy.

She crosses the room, raises the covers and crawls in bed next to him.

Kurt turns to face her. "Are you..." He is about to ask when before he can finish the words, Nora takes his head gently in her hands and kisses him passionately on the lips.

As he loves being kissed, Kurt doesn't resist but, instead, responds.

When he does, she opens her mouth and their tongues dances in erotic bliss.

His heartbeat increases sending blood rushing to his cock and it immediately begins expanding.

'So, I've already discovered one of your weaknesses. Good!' She thinks victoriously.

As they continue kissing, Nora raises her right leg and places it over his while she waits for the right moment to make her next move.

When moments later, his growing manhood touches her knee, heightening her anticipation, she moves her right hand to his chest, as if to hold him and cautiously slides it onto his hip and then over his leg.

Suddenly, Kurt breaks the kiss and grabs her hand. "What are you doing?"

"This is part of foreplay, isn't it?" She asks, as she wraps her fingers around his cock.

He thinks about it a moment, decides she is correct and removes his hand from hers, allowing her to continue. "I suppose."

'He fell for it!' Wonders Nora as she slowly begins moving her hand. 'God! It's so hard. I hope he doesn't change his mind!'

Nora kisses him and his cock jerks in her hand when their tongues intertwine again. 'Oh, he really likes that!'

His cock begins to tingle and becomes even harder.

After about a minute, she places his right hand to her sex and whispers to him suggestively...

"We can do it together."

He feels how warm her pussy is through the latex and thinks to himself, 'She's so hot. Should we even be touching each other down there? Isn't this sex?' and remains motionless, unable to make up his mind.

Nora senses his quandary and reassures...

"It's okay, there's still a barrier between us."

He decides she is right and gently begins rubbing her clit through the latex material.

"OHHH GOD! HE'S FOUND MY CLIT!'

When he does, Nora says in her mind, 'That's right dear! It's just a little foreplay. You keep telling yourself that.'

He begins searching for the entrance to her vagina, finds it and probes into her wetness.

The material stretches like a rubber glove and his middle finger penetrates her easily.

In no time at all he locates her g-spot.

Nora moans and holds him tightly with her free hand as her body twitches with each stroke of his hand. She becomes excited and strokes him faster, realizes what she is doing and has to force herself to slow down again.

Her body begins to spasm each time he rubs her and she tells herself, 'I can't wait anymore! I got to do it now!'

"Please don't soil my sheets." She pleads, between spasms.

Unsure what she's asking, He says, "What can I do?"

She leans over the edge of the bed, placing her right breast directly over and opens the top drawer of her nightstand.

"Let me put this on you?" She's holding a condom.

He convinces himself the request is reasonable and he nods.

Before he can change his mind, Nora rolls the condom down his cock with her left hand.

Her mouth still on his, Nora pulls his hand from her neither regions and kneels on all fours beside him. She moves her leg over him until his cock is between her legs.

Nora sits up, ending the kiss and rolls down the top of suit totally exposing her now sweaty upper body to him.

This makes him suspicious. "You said you wouldn't be naked."

"I'm covered from the waist down." She reminds him, then bends forward until her breasts are within a quarter of an inch of his lips.

Knowing what she expects, he takes her right breast between his lips and begins rolling his tongue around her nipple.

"Ohhh!" She moans, basking in the ecstasy of the moment.

The right nipple grows harder. He begins sucking it.

She grinds her hips rhythmically against his pelvis and offers him the other breast for his amusement.

Eagerly, he takes it.

"Ohhh! Yes, that's what I've been needing!"

She reaches behind her and starts massaging the ridge of his cock with her hand.

Kurt enjoys it as much as Nora and doesn't complain.

Encouraged by his lack of protest, Nora moves her hips backwards removing her left breast from his mouth and resumes kissing him. Only this time she is massaging his cock between her left hand and her pussy.

The pleasure is so intense it send shivers up her spine. She raises into a sitting position, pushes his erect member until it laid presses between their pelvises and immediately began rubbing her pussy over the ridge of cock in a fucking motion.

Nora leans forward and takes his cock in her left hand.

"Kurt dearest, remember what I told you sex is?" She whispers, seductively.

As he tries to remember he exact words, Kurt feels her moving the head of his cock through her latex covered outer labia. "Heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis?" He replies.

"As long as there's something between us, we're not having sex, right?" Asks Nora.

She releases her hold on his cock and he hears the sound of latex popping.

As he tries to figure out what it is, he answers, "I guess so."

She shifts her weight above him and Kurt feels the head of his cock being slowly surrounded. It is pleasurable and he tells himself that Nora is simply squeezing her legs together.

"Would you suck my nipples again dear?" She changes the subject.

He leans forward and takes her right breast in his mouth, his cock retreating slightly as he does.

She lowers her hips to compensate, maintaining the pressure on his penis.

"Ahhh! That feels so good doesn't it Honey?"

As his tongue rolls around her nipple, he mumbles, "Uh-huh."

"What about a condom? Isn't that a barrier?" She asks casually.

Without really thinking, Kurt answers, "Uh-huh."

Nora lowers hips a bit more.

The head of his cock is totally enveloped in something warm and inviting.

"Aren't you glad you're wearing one now?"

She takes his cock hilt deep inside her.

He realizes what is happening, takes his mouth off her nipple and says, "You... you tricked me!"

"No I didn't." She begins moving her hips up and down. "My pussy isn't fucking your cock; my pussy is fucking the condom on your cock." She bends down and gives him a lusty, deep, tongue-filled kiss that makes his manhood throb inside her. Nora interprets it as a sign of his enjoyment and goes faster.

Finally, Kurt sees her for the woman she. "I've been a fool! You're not my big sister and I want you!"

He starts driving his cock up into her.

Nora stops him.

"No, let me do all the work. Save your strength for later; you're going to need it!" She doubles her pace and her body begins quivering each time she takes him inside her.

"OH GOD! NOT YET! IT'S TOO SOON! I WANT IT TO LAST LONGER!" Orgasm is nearly upon her.

Unable to stop herself, she rides his condom coated cock even faster still. When she reaches the point of no return, Nora screams and pushes past it until orgasm ceases her entire body. It holds her there, motionless, like a vice and when it lets go she begins fucking him like a wild animal.

The frenzied way she is fucking is too much for him and Kurt goes beyond the point of no return forcing his seed into the condom inside her.

When she comes down from her own orgasmic bliss and feels his cock pulsing inside her, Nora reduces the speed of her fucking to a slow, steady beat until he finishes.

Once she is satisfied he is done, she collapses in his arms and lays there for several minutes. When eventually Nora stands up, sweating from head to toe, and she peels the latex pants-suit off only to through it to the floor beside her bed. Then, she goes into her bathroom, retrieves a towel and drys the perspiration from her body.

There is a container of wet-wipes on the nightstand beside her bed. When she reaches for one, Kurt, unsure of her intentions, asks, "Now what are we going to do?" Leaving him in suspense, Nora carefully removes the condom and places it in the waste basket. Then she says...

"First I'm going to clean you off; then we're not going to have sex again."

She cleans his cock and hurriedly climbs back on top of him. This time, her pussy is in his face and her head is over his cock. Nora takes him in her mouth.

Confused, Kurt says to her, "I thought you said we aren't going to have sex again?"

"Sixty-Nine isn't sex. Sex is..."

He interrupts her, "Penetration of the vagina by the penis! I get..."

She shoves her pussy in his face and begins sucking Kurt in earnest, preventing him from finishing the sentence.

Less than a minute later, he tells to her, "You're good at that. Keep doing that and one of us will be disappointed."

"Then you better get start. If you get me off first, I'll show you what else isn't sex either."

12