Betty at Her Peak: Townhouse Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah man. She picked us up at a bar and gave it up really quick." He wasn't in the mood to do Betty any favors.

Betty ignored him. To acknowledge what he said wasn't going to help. She kept her focus on Ken. "See baby, when you were gone I needed two guys to get the job done."

Ken sighed and rolled his eyes. "Don't fucking bullshit me, Betty. I know you're a slut but I thought we had a deal."

She didn't answer for a moment. When she did her voice was very quiet. "I never actually said we'd be exclusive. You just kind of assumed that getting me the townhouse meant you own me."

For a split second, Betty thought Ken was going to slap her. She tensed up, ready to fight (determined to kick his ass if he did) but the hand flying toward her head instead wrapped around the back of her skull, fingers entwined in her hair. Without a word, he manhandled her to the coffee table and forced her to her knees. Dumbly, she bent over.

There was a long moment of tension and then a rifle-crack reverberated off the living room walls.

Ken's hand stung from the blow. A vivid pink print appeared on Betty's left buttock. A second later another slap just as loud left another on her right.

"Fuck!" Betty shouted. Really it hadn't hurt very much but she thought she should play along. She had offered to let him spank her; this she was willing to take.

"What are you, girl?" Ken snarled. He laid another one across her ass.

She didn't know what he wanted to hear so she had to guess. "Yours!"

He laughed nastily. "Obviously you aren't. What are you really?" Whapp!

"A slut!" She cried. ~Eventually the spanking might actually start to hurt~, she thought to herself.

"You're a big, dirty slut. Yes. What else are you?" Whapp!

"A whore," she said. It's only the truth, after all.

"Yes, you whore yourself out, don't you bitch!" Ken rained blows down on Betty's ass several more times. "These guys probably bought you a couple drinks and owned your cunt for the night, right?" Then he stood back, breathing hard.

Wearing only socks and his dress shirt, Ken looked at Betty's pink ass. It was a fantastic ass. He'd explored every inch of it and had never found a single flaw. He hadn't believed his luck when Betty had started dating him. He had been faithful to his wife before Betty started paying attention to him.

As great as her ass was, her tits were even better. And Ken knew that she treasured them just as much as any of the men around her.

"Stand up," he commanded. As Betty did so he pointed to the middle of the room. Once positioned he told her, "Put your hands behind your back."

When she did so he dug his hand between her legs and felt her snatch. She was still wet and also a bit loose. He spread the damp from her pussy across her tits.

Each of her tanned beauties took two hands to properly support. As he fondled her warm pillows, Ken recalled the hours and hours he'd spent watching her wander around the townhouse in nothing but a pair of panties. The way her chest swayed with every step, how little shock waves would travel across them when he gave them gentle little slaps.

Even now, her dusky nipples were hardening beneath his ministrations. Her hands remained behind her back as commanded. She looked him calmly in the eye. No pleading, no demands, no arrogance. Just offering herself to him.

Betty was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to him. When away from her, he was ashamed of himself. Disgusted. Not only was he cheating on his wife, the big-breasted bimbo was costing him a small fortune. He could afford the townhouse and the extra flights and the expensive dinners but hiding the expenditures was becoming more and more difficult.

And there was no love between them. Not even the slightest pretense. She was at his beck and call but clearly not truly his.

Betty had betrayed him. She had shown a complete lack of respect by inviting other men into this house. Despite the realist view he'd thought he had about their relationship, he thought there was a baseline of minimal respect to it. Now he knew there wasn't.

But none of that mattered. She genuinely had the body of a goddess. Lush in the very best sense of the word. Killer curves on a hard core. And all wrapped around an utterly shameless, uninhibited mind. Slut, bimbo, whore, mistress, slave. She'd accept all of these with a smile on her face.

He couldn't lose her. He couldn't let go. He was addicted to the raw depravity he expressed when with her.

So, this would not be the end. She would remain in the house he paid for. She would continue to be at his beck and call but would never be his.

Very well. But his acceptance didn't have to come without a price.

He looked at the naked man, the trespasser. "You. You got a dollar?"

Mike didn't understand the question. "Huh?"

Ken approached him with a hand out. "You gotta pay if you're going to fuck my whore. Do you have a dollar?"

Betty stood calmly, hands behind her back.

Mike figured whatever the two had going was none of his business but he was sure as hell going to get another piece of that amazing ass. "Sure, I got a dollar." He found his pants and dug for his wallet.

Ken moved back to stand in front of Betty, hand still out. Mike found a single. He walked back over, one hand stroking his cock back to full hardness. He stared at Betty as he approached, admiring her body yet again. Her posture strained slightly under his gaze. He crumpled the bill before placing it in Ken's hand.

Ken made a fist around the money. "Okay, he's all paid up. Show us what great big whore you are."

Betty looked down at Mike's hard cock. When he roughly grabbed the back of her head, she fell obediently to her knees. Her mouth watered and it was the most natural thing in the world for her to open it and await the inevitable.

Mike buried his thick cock in the back of her throat in a swift move just short of brutal. She coughed and half-swallowed around his girt but she did not gag.

She knew Ken was watching. She could see him stroke his cock out of the corner of her eye.

She held on to Mike's hips as he skull-fucked her. She moaned, the sound rough, punctuated by his jabs. She squeezed her thighs together and tried to work her juicing cunt.

It was such an amazing turn on to be used. Her body and her shamelessness made men into animals; that was her one value in the world. Why did people always use the term "sex object" with such disdain? That was pretty much her sole identity and Betty wouldn't have it any other way.

But... Earlier that evening, when it had just been a boring Wednesday and she was home alone, it was the dark and desperate knowledge that she had nothing else going for her, that being an object of sexual desire was her only commodity in life that had driven her out to the bars to get drunk and find the physical admiration she needed. It was a vicious circle. The more she became aware of how little there was to Betty, the more she sought to indulge and demonstrate her only role in the world. To validate her existence.

Pride and shame had become indistinguishable to the self-avowed whore.

She closed her eyes. She throat-fucked the fat cock until drool and phlegm ran down her chin and onto her big tits. Her hands spread the slick mess all over her treasures. Mindlessly, her hips ground on nothing, her pussy mad with lust.

"Jesus Christ, the crazy slut loves this!" Mike said. The woman looked up at him and smiled around his dick. She grabbed his hips and held him hard to her face. She buried her nose in his groin and massaged the tip of his cock with her accommodating throat. When her tongue started caressing his balls, he thought she was about to swallow his entire body.

When she pulled him out, he was covered in the slickness of her throat, gelatinous ropes of drool hanging from his rod and her face. "Do you want my cunt now, or are you going to fuck my slutty ass?" She turned to Ken. With one hand on Mike, she wrapped the other dripping hand around Ken's slightly smaller member. "No reason to wait, pimp-daddy." she continued, running her slick hand down past the base to palm his hairy balls and scratch at his taint. "The truth is out. All I want is as many dicks inside me as I can get."

Ken grabbed her arm and twisted it. Her newly christened pimp-daddy pinned her arm to her back and then dropped to his own knees behind her. He forced her posture straight with the leverage of his hold on her. She didn't struggle. It was so much more fun to be submissive.

"Grab those big fuck bags for the man. He's going to tit-fuck you now." Ken grated into her ear.

Micheal was only too happy to oblige. The entire night he'd been waiting to slide in between those divine gifts. She lifted up her tits and licked her lips. Mike's lust-maddened gaze made her heart pound. She could feel Ken's burning steel club greasing a path along her butt crack... thinking what he was likely to do to her next made her shudder very close to orgasm.

There was plenty of lube all over her chest and Mike's cock. He sat on the coffee table with his legs spread wide. His erect cock brushed her tanned breasts. He teased it back and forth between her hard, cherry-like nipples.

She bent forward to lick his helmet one last time. Then he took hold of her tits alongside her own hands and slid into her baby-soft cleavage. "Oh fuck, unbelievable."

Four hands were just about right to handle her bounty. Mike stared down in rapture as he slowly fucked heaven.

That's when Ken locked the tip of his cock on to Betty's not-so-tight sphincter and slid home into her rear passage.

Betty reared up, squeezing her tits intensely around one nice piece of meat while her ass began to milk another. Ken gripped her neck and hip as he repeatedly drove his angry cock into his whore.

"What a fucking slut," Mike muttered. She held his eyes while she spit more lubrication onto his very happy dick. "I told you, that's the only kind of slut there is," she said, her voice only slightly strained by the hand on her neck.

To round out her stimulation, Betty used one hand on her pussy. Ken moved his hand from her neck to grab the partially abandoned tit. The two men's hands touched, both cradling her bounty. It didn't seem strange at all. Only fucking the slut mattered.

Betty's head went back limply. She had three fingers in her pussy and her clit was rubbing the heel of her hand. She was close.

Ken fucked her from behind harder and harder. Her ass burned wonderfully. She was surrounded and penetrated by man and that's was exactly where she belonged.

Ken couldn't hold back any longer. He yanked his club from the slut's ass and pumped briefly before erupting all over her ass and back. He smeared it across her backside with his cock as it dribbled and throbbed.

The shower of heat over her skin brought her to climax. Mike watched her go stiff and quiet. Her cleavage felt wonderful but after already cumming twice, it wasn't quite enough to finish him. But her gaping mouth was right there.

Betty was still cumming when Mike took her thick hair in both hands and pulled her head down onto his spear. His thick sausage filled her mouth and invaded her throat. Betty gagged but didn't resist. Mindless from her climax, she worked his cock with her throat, instinctively deep throating him to the root.

Mike held her there against his groin, working her throat with small movements, jacking himself off with her head.

When Betty had regained half of her senses she grabbed Mike's ass and held him tightly to her face. Her eyes watered and she struggled to breathe through her nose as she milked him.

Mike just about tore half her hair out when he came, seed pumping directly down her esophagus. Betty made swallowing motions, milking his dick still harder, draining the man completely.

She held him in her mouth until he began to soften. She slurped noisily and she slowly released him, lips wiping him clean as she went.

Mike slumped on the coffee table. Betty turned to look at Ken, now on the floor leaning against the couch.

He watched half in a daze as Betty crawled the couple of feet over to him. Her hand caressed his soft, soiled dick as she straddled one of his legs and brought her face to his. "I'm so glad you're home, baby. You fuck my ass so good. You're so good to me in every way." She was whispering, gazing into his eyes with a devotion he did not believe she felt but it was very hard to care about her sincerity as she licked his gums and briefly bit his bottom lip. He felt her soaking pussy lips on his leg and the hard points of her nipples against his chest.

"You can stay the night, right baby? I bet you have a lot more yummy cream saved up for me," she said and then resumed soul-kissing him. His lips and teeth parted for her this time, tongue sliding against hers eagerly.

It didn't matter that she was a slut and a whore. Hell, he was a cheating dog. As long as he got his share of her ass (and cunt and tits and filthy mouth), he'd do what he had to to keep her.

She rose gracefully. He just watched her move, still unable to believe his luck in having her, bought or not. Her hair was tussled and her heavy chest thrust majestically, glistening from being fucked. Ken's cock stirred. It knew there was more to come from this depraved creature.

She turned and strode slowly toward the hall. His own spunk marked her lower back and perfect ass. Her hips swayed and cheeks jiggled just the slightest bit. Another pulse of blood thumped into his manhood. She glanced back at him in invitation. "Come scrub my back?"

Ken was shaky getting to his feet. He watched her disappear down the hallway into her bedroom. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his socks as he faintly heard the water start.

Totally naked, he followed the inviting sound.

Mike sat quiet and alone in the living room, naked. He'd watched her just as closely as Ken and was just as drawn to her. But he knew he would need a fair amount of recovery time.

He realized that the strange couple had all but forgotten him but he didn't feel any urge to leave.

He wanted to fuck that slut again. He hadn't had her ass yet.

*****

The townhouse had a spacious master bath featuring a dual-headed shower stall. Ken ordered his mistress in. "Wash them off, whore. I don't want to smell those men on you."

She complied, standing under the jets. She let it soak her hair. It cascaded down her curves and sprayed off her perfect, sun-blessed skin.

She did not cower or submit. She felt no shame. She watched Ken watch her as she began to soap her body. Her heavy tits, the flat expanse of her stomach. She rested one foot on the faucet and soaped her shapely leg.

Ken stared, stroking himself without thought. She was a goddess. A perfect specimen of sexuality, both physical and mental. Shameless, confident and gorgeous.

Betty decided when she was clean enough. She ran her hands through her soaking mane while posing for her sugar-daddy. She supposed that now he was her pimp as well.

The thought made her momentarily light-headed. To blatantly trade her body and the pleasures it could give was satisfying in ways she couldn't put into words. It simply felt right, like a fate fulfilled. While it had been a joke or playacting, the truth was she was willing to let Ken or nearly anyone take nearly anything they wanted from her.

She knew that was her place in the world. To be a sex object. To command the devoted attention of every man that saw her.

Betty squeezed her luxurious amber tresses into a wet plate behind her neck and stepped out of the shower. Without a word, without touching a towel, she turned and walked into the master bedroom.

Ken followed, absolutely mesmerized. His cock was ready to jump off his body and impale this vision of lust.

Betty crawled onto her bed knowing her freshly-fucked ass and swollen pussy would be exposed. She spread her legs, pushed back her ass and spread her cheeks apart with her hands.

Ken saw her anus wink and knew the glistening moisture in her slit wasn't from the shower.

His cock had never felt harder or larger. He let it lead him right into her volcanic cunt. He slapped her ass hard as he bottomed out.

Betty's eye's fluttered and she moaned with pleasure. "Take me hard, pimp-daddy." Her hips twisted and she pressed back against him. "Wear all my naughty holes out."

He tried. But the truth was there was never any chance. The siren's body had served and satisfied three men that night and if given the chance, would gladly welcome a dozen more.

The thought of doing just that, of fucking and sucking and serving men by the handful, made Betty climax all over Ken's lone invader.

"Don't stop, stud," she panted. "just keep making me cum with that fantastic cock."

When he inevitably tired and slowed, she pulled him the rest of the way onto the bed and mounted him. As she did so, she saw Mike standing in the bedroom doorway, watching them. Seeing him there, knowing he still wanted her made her tits feel tight. Her head pounded to the beat of her speeding heart.

She sank down on her sugar-daddy's cock with a long, theatrical moan. She ground her self on him while staring into Mike's eyes. She mouthed the words, *watch me fuck*. Aloud she said. "Oh god, I just can't get enough cock. Please, promise we'll fuck all night, baby." She bent down, tearing her eyes away from the naked man in the doorway, and kissed Ken deeply. Her tongue tried to twist around his, curling and sliding aggressively.

She gound and humped on top of him and very nearly devoured the delirious man whole.

Mike just stood in awe while his thick cock drooled a steady stream of pre-cum. It was better than any porn he'd ever seen. Betty's body was the lushest, most sinful version of the female form it was possible to imagine.

And the way she moved channeled the deepest animal hunger.

Mike's heart was pounding so hard it was painful. Even though the shameless whore was fucking another man, she was watching Mike while she did it. That's what made it hotter than the best porn. It felt like she was doing it just for him and he knew with absolute certainty that soon, she would finish with Ken and direct the full force of her lust back at the nearest hard cock.

Time meant nothing. No one knew how long Ken lasted. It wasn't quick but ultimately, his balls emptied into Betty's pumping cunt. She came all over him as he did so. She cried and panted. "Oh yes, that's it. All your fucking cum inside me."

She lingered atop her man for a time, still gently rocking on his dwindling pole. Every part of his body was limp by the time she finally rolled off him and got to her feet.

She didn't stagger. She was breathing deeply but steadily. Mike watched the rise and fall of her massive tits avidly while she paused beside the bed for a moment.

Then she stalked toward him. Without a word, she passed by, taking hold of his iron cock and pulling him along with her, Ken seemingly forgotten and perhaps unconscious.

In the living room, the statuesque goddess of debauchery looked down and the stocky, thickly hung man. "You got another dollar?"

He struggled to retain his dignity and managed to not quite scamper to his discarded pants. Rushing back, he handed Betty another crumpled dollar. She tossed it over her shoulder toward the bedroom hallway. "Well, now I guess you own me."

She sank back across the couch arm again and raised her legs, presenting herself. "I saw you watching my ass. I know what you want." She held his gaze while slowly sinking a single finger into her recently fucked anus. "Don't worry, I'm still plenty tight enough for your fat fucker."

Mike yanked one of her legs up to his shoulder and shoved his cock up her chute with a grunt and the meaty smack of her ass against his stomach. "It won't still be tight when I'm done with it, whore."