Betty Flashes Billy her Big Boobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go upstairs and put on your pajamas. Then, when you come down, we'll play a card game," she said putting her naked breasts back in her t-shirt.

# # #

Billy disappeared upstairs and returned wearing his pajamas but without underwear. She could tell that he wasn't wearing underwear because he still had an erection that tented his pajama bottoms. She could clearly see the side of his cock peeking out of his pajama pee hole.

Betty sat on the moved from the couch to sit on the floor across from him with her knees raised, her legs spread, and her pussy exposed to him while he continued sitting on the couch. Obviously wanting a better look at her naked pussy, he moved from the couch to the floor to sit across from her. Every time she leaned forward to shuffle the deck of cards, she gave him a downblouse view of her naked breasts and a spread legged view of her naked pussy.

Clearly, with breasts, especially big breasts Billy's favorite part of a woman's body, he never removed his eyes from what he could see of her big tits. Making Betty sexually aroused by his continued stare, her nipples were totally erect and hard. With him still staring at her naked breasts as if she was topless, she finally asked him a question.

"Billy. May I ask your opinion?"

He looked down at her while she looked up at him.

"Yes," he said smiling up at her before continuing his focused, downward stare at her blouse clad breasts.

She looked down at her breasts before looking up at him. She cupped her breasts in the palms of her hands through her unbuttoned t-shirt as if offering her breasts to him. Then, she removed her breasts from her buttoned, t-shirt, first one and then the other, to show him her naked breasts again.

"Be honest, Billy. Tell me the truth. You won't hurt my feelings but, do you think my breasts are too big?"

With Betty giving him a reason to stare at her big tits, his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. His eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of their sockets with him staring at Betty's big, naked tits. If it wasn't enough that he was staring at her braless breasts through her sheer t-shirt, now he stared at her naked breasts.

"No, they're not too big," he said while never removing his eyes from her breasts as she removed her naked breasts from her t-shirt again.

She smiled while cupping her naked breasts in the palms of her hands.

"Thank you, Billy. I'm glad that you said that because I just love my big tits," she said turning one way before turning the other way. "I love how they look in a tight sweater. I love how they feel in my hands. I love how they feel in my mouth," she said lifting her naked breasts to her mouth to suck them while staring up at him.

She put her breasts back in her t-shirt again.

# # #

"For some reason, men go crazy when I stretch and yawn, like this," she said stretching and raising her arms to yawn. Her big breasts raised up with her and nearly revealed her erect nipples. "Or, whenever I lean forward, they all stare while trying to see down my top. When I lean forward like this, Billy, can you see down my top?"

Billy leaned closer.

"Yes. I can see more of your breasts when you lean forward like that," he said.

He smiled while staring at all he could see of her nearly, naked breasts and she smiled while staring at what she could see of his nearly, naked erect prick that tented his pajama bottoms.

"I'm embarrassed to tell you this but one time, I teased a boy when he excused himself to use the men's room. While he was gone, I unbuttoned these two buttons like this," she said unbuttoning her buttons on her t-shirt. "Then, when he returned to the table, I pretended that I was unaware that my breasts were as exposed as they are now. For the rest of the evening, all he did was stare at all that I was showing and all that he was seeing."

She laughed while he stared at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing.

"Again, I'm embarrassed to admit. What I love the most about my breasts is how they feel. I'm always feeling my breasts. I'm always fingering my big nipples. I become sexually aroused when I pull, turn, and twist my erect nipples," said Betty feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse. "I love sucking my big tits," she said removing her breasts from her nightgown again to suck them again.

Unable to control himself, Billy massaged his erect penis through his pajama bottoms. Then, as if he was alone instead of with Betty, he removed his erect cock from his pajamas and slowly stroked himself. No doubt, without him even realizing it, he exposed his stiff prick to Betty again.

# # #

Seizing the opportunity, Betty asked him another question.

"Billy, would you do me a big favor," she asked while feeling her braless breasts through her t-shirt?"

Giving her his full attention, he stopped masturbating himself and pushed his erect prick back in his pajama pee hole to look at her.

"Yes," he said. "Anything. I'd do anything for you."

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I like it better when someone else touches my breasts. Would you mind touching my breasts and feeling them with your hands," asked Betty while continuing to sexually tease him? "And tell me what they feel like."

Billy looked at her with disbelief.

"I don't think that I should. I'll get in trouble," he said.

She gave him a sad look.

"Please, Billy. I promise not to tell anyone. It will be our secret," she said.

Billy slowly reached his hands and touched Betty's breasts through her partially unbuttoned t-shirt.

"Oh, Billy. That feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said.

Shocking him, Betty unbuttoned her the rest of her t-shirt and exposed her naked breasts to his horny eyes. She noticed his erect, naked prick sticking out of his pajama bottoms.

"My God, Billy, did I do that to you," asked Betty? "Did I make you hard again?"

He looked down at himself with sexually arousal. Then, he looked at her with embarrassment. He looked at her with shame. He looked at her with guilt. More importantly, he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"It's okay," she said. "It's only fair, since you felt my breasts, would you like me to feel your penis, again?"

# # #

She looked at the clock. She put her naked breasts back in her t-shirt.

"Well, it's time for bed. Goodnight," she said.

Billy stood, tucked his erect cock in his pajama bottoms and obediently walked to his bedroom.

"Goodnight, Betty," he said closing his bedroom door.

# # #

Betty walked to Joan's bedroom and climbed in her bed. Joan had changed the sheets to give Betty fresh sheets. Not more than an hour later, just as she turned off the TV and was starting to fall asleep, Billy climbed in bed beside her.

Not making a fuss and allowing him to stay in bed with her, he spooned her. He cuddled her. He held her while pressing her erect cock against her nightgown clad ass. Then, in the way that he had always done with his mother, he reached around her to feel her breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown.

Not allowing this opportunity to go by, Betty sat up in bed. She removed her nightgown and reached down to remove his pajama bottoms. Something she had wanted to do for years, ever since they turned 18-years-old, she mounted Billy. She reached her hand down between his legs and inserted his stiff cock in her wet pussy.

Making out with him, she kissed him, French kissed him. He returned her long, wet kisses with her French kisses. Humping him slowly and humping him lovingly, Betty made love to Billy. Then, humping him harder and humping him faster, with him returning her fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, she fucked Billy.

They slept together Friday and Saturday. Betty washed the sheets and remade the bed. Then, when his parents came home, they acted innocent as if nothing had sexually happened.

From that moment forward, Billy and Betty had sex whenever they could. Unable to imagine living her life without him, in spite of his limitations, a year later, they married one another. She helped him to live a normal life with his mental disabilities.

They had two children, a boy and a girl, that they named the girl, Bonnie, and the boy, Brady. They lived happily ever after.

THE END