Betty the All-American Cock Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Eric, everything okay there?"

Eric looked at the sky and then the sidewalk. "Mother said I could go into town."

"Well, that sounds nice," I said.

"It would be but I missed the bus and now I have to wait another hour," said Eric. "I would ride my tricycle but one of the tyres was flat. I pumped it up but I'm worried it might go flat again and I'd get stuck in town."

The very mention of the word 'tricycle' had my younger brothers cringing in horror. They were embarrassed enough to live next door to a boy who at age 18 rode a tricycle, hearing the subject mentioned in conversation made them want to run away and join the army.

"Well, that's no good, but how about we give you a lift?" I suggested. "We're going into town anyway?"

"Are you sure Betty?" Eric asked nervously.

"Of course I am, plus it will save you money," I said. "Now you'll only have to buy a bus fare home."

"Okay, thanks Betty," said Eric. "As long as it is okay?"

"Yeah, it's swell," said Johnny. He turned to Andy and Richie. "Boys, shift over so Eric can get in the back."

The boys rolled their eyes and did what Johnny told them only with the greatest reluctance, and they looked most horrified as Eric got into the back of the car and sat with them.

"Thanks Betty," Eric said.

"My pleasure," I said as I drove down the street, Andy and Richie looking at the floor as much as they could, in case any classmates saw their faces.

"So um, ah, Betty, are you going to play softball today?" Eric asked.

Andy snorted with derision. "No of course not, she's just dressed like that for fun."

"Andy, mind your manners," Johnny warned as I brought the car to a stop sign, and Andy and Richie slid down further in their seats as they saw a group of boys and girls from their school riding towards us and worried that they might be seen with America's biggest square.

Finally we arrived at our first destination, and to the relief of Johnny and myself our younger brothers they were dropped off to our aunt and uncle's house to sleep over with their cousins and the other boys. The speed they both ran towards the house suggested that they might make the USA running team for the upcoming London Olympics this summer.

"Sorry about our brothers, they have no manners sometimes," I said to Eric.

"I haven't got any brothers," said Eric, somewhat sadly. "Nor any sisters. Or cousins."

"So where were you headed?" I asked.

"I um, thought maybe, if you don't mind, if nobody else minds, that I might watch you play softball?" Eric asked nervously.

"Of course, you don't need to ask," I said laughing. "Anyone who wants to go can go."

"Please don't tell Mother, she doesn't like sports," Eric pleaded.

"I won't say anything, cross my heart, hope to die," I said.

"Neither will I, your secret is safe with me," Johnny assured our nervous neighbor.

We reached the sports ground where our softball team played and we got out of the car when I parked it, Eric managing to trip as he did so and go sprawling, his glasses falling off his nose.

"Eric, you okay?" I asked, as Johnny and I helped him back to his feet and got his glasses, which fortunately were not broken.

The major casualty seemed to be Eric's pride, the poor young man blushing bright red at embarrassing himself in front of me again. "I'm okay thanks."

"Hey Betty!" came a young male voice I recognized only too well, and I turned to see my tall handsome boyfriend Bobby walking towards me, his sister Evelyn behind him. Like me Bobby was blonde, and his sister Evelyn had brown hair, sort of the reverse from our family. With them was Judy, an attractive 18-year-old redhead who was Johnny's girlfriend. Evelyn and Judy were likewise on the softball team and wearing the same uniform as I was.

"Hey Bobby, how are you?" I asked as we embraced, and I felt his strong arms around my waist. We all stood talking, other players and their boyfriends, friends and relatives joining us. Bobby and I were holding hands and I could not help but notice that Eric stood to one side, feeling left out as was the case every day in school, his longing for me obvious.

Bobby of course knew that Eric had had a crush on me for the longest time, and he was very gracious about it possibly as Eric posed no threat at all, in fact Bobby was very nice and polite to Eric.

The game commenced and we took the field against the Catholic girls' team, whose dark red uniforms contrasted with our sky blue uniforms. Several times as I stood at second base I saw Eric pacing up and down on his own, clearly not understanding how to play softball, but he kept looking at me while trying too hard to make it obvious that he wasn't.

Johnny, Bobby and some of the other boys departed during a break between innings, needing to get on the bus that would take them to their training exercise overnight. The game was a close one and bases were loaded as Paula took the bat and strode to the plate, me standing at first, Doris on second and Susan on third.

We needed a miracle, and while Paula was good hitter Brenda, the Catholic school pitcher, was very good at her craft and we already had two out. After incurring strike one from Brenda's pitch, Paula managed to belt the ball way over the fielding teams' head right into the outfield for a home run. We all sprinted for home, and Paula had already reached home plate and was safe as the ball was thrown back, we had won by one run in a thrilling game.

In the showers afterwards, my vagina felt all tingly as I imagined Eric hiding in the change-rooms watching not only me shower, but my 18-year-old team-mates too, Eric able to see our bare breasts and bottoms and the brunette girls' brown triangles of pubic hair, the blonde girls with blonde pubic hair and the redhead girls with curls of red hair over their public mounds. He would also have been able to observe lots of naked and nubile 18-year-old Catholic school girls in the next door change room showers, brunettes with brown pubic hair; blondes with blonde pubic hair and redheads with red pubic hair.

Drying off and dressing again in my regular bra and panties, check shirt and overalls, I put on my shoes and my softball uniform in my bag to take home and wash. I talked with the other girls and some of the kids from school who had come to watch us play, then left to drive home.

Eric had long gone, presumably to catch the bus home and avoid rousing his parents' suspicions that he might have been doing something that they disapproved of, like not only watching sports but watching the bad influence girl from next door playing sports.

It was quiet at home with my brothers all away overnight and our parents' not due home until late in the evening. I brought in my laundry, and fed the cat her dinner with Rosie very impatient that I wasn't performing the task as quickly as she would have liked. I talked to my boyfriend's sister Evelyn on the phone for a while, wondering if Eric was listening in to the call on the party line, but if he was it wouldn't have heard anything interesting, most of it was about the baseball game this afternoon, what the boys were getting up to on their night away and school.

I heated up some left over casserole for my dinner, and then finished off an English essay and a calculus paper for school next week while listening to the radio. My parents would have been pleased with me being a square and studying on a Saturday night then retiring to bed early after a busy day. True, my boyfriend being away overnight was a major factor in me doing bad things with my hands, mouth and vagina. But there was something else definitely in my mind. And it was something Mom and Dad would never approve of me doing.

Turning out the lights on the first floor, I mounted the stairs into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then went into my bedroom, the drapes wide open. I could see that the lights in Eric's bedroom were illuminated through the drapes, but as the curtains twitched the lights went out. I smiled. Eric was there and now he could see what I had planned for his eyes only.

I removed my shoes and was barefoot, then took off my overalls and shirt, putting them away and walking around in my bra and panties. I then took my hairbrush and a wash-cloth and initially used the hairbrush for its proper purpose; brushing out my plaits while sitting on my bed in my underwear. What I did next however was definitely not proper behavior for a young lady. I laid on my back on the bed, opening my legs wide and showing off my white pants to the boy next door.

My vagina was already aroused even before I put my hand between my legs, touching my private female area through the soft white cotton of my teen panties, tracing the shape of my vulva in my pants. My nipples tingled as I touched my breasts through the white fabric of my brassiere. Knowing that Eric was watching all this drove me wild.

The double cotton saddle of my panties was plenty damp when I removed my underpants, and the nipples of my large breasts hard as I took off my bra, casting my underwear to one side. I spread my legs wide open, giving Eric a grandstand view of my vagina, opening my legs wider still so he could see my anus too.

I stroked my own pubic hair, thinking about Bobby touching me there and Eric wishing he could touch me there, then inserted some fingers up my damp and aroused pussy, writing on the bed as I self-pleasured myself, my fingers getting sticky as I pushed them further up my female love hole, stroked my slim vaginal lips and circled my clitoris.

Other fingers I moved lower down, fingering the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus, and then my anus properly, pushing the finger at the tight puckered opening.

Fingers were all well and good, but what I really wanted was something long and hard inserted up my vagina, and the rounded handle of my hairbrush was perfect. Taking my wet and feminine-scented fingers out of my crotch, I took hold of my hairbrush and inserted the handle up my pussy, gasping as it entered me and my bare toes clenched.

There was plenty of lubrication for me to move the brush back and forth, and I did just this, the phallic object feeling so good up inside me. Not as good as my boyfriend's penis, but still pretty good, and even better given Eric was watching the whole show. While masturbating I put the fingers of my left hand to my anus, and this time not only did I touch my most forbidden and private place with my index finger, I inserted the digit up there, feeling the hot tight walls of my rectum close around it.

Whenever I put a finger up into my anus I always felt a bit funny at first, like I needed to sit down on the toilet and have a bowel movement, but always got used to it and the feeling of having something inserted up my rear end and Eric watching me doing it drove me wild. I spread my legs wider, and pushed the hairbrush handle up my vagina more, feminine moans escaping my mouth and my bedroom starting to smell like vagina.

I wasn't sure what to be more aroused by, the thought of my boyfriend's penis going up my vagina rather than the handle of my hairbrush or the strange boy next door watching me masturbating like this, but with the sticky wetness flowing from my pussy I knew my orgasm was approaching as I writhed on the bed.

The feelings in my clitoris turned to one massive wave of pleasure that went through my vagina and up into my uterus, spreading through my body and into my back passage, the muscles in my anus and rectum closing tight around my finger. I cried out, my face contorted as I reached my orgasm, and sticky vaginal wetness flowed everywhere, the female smell in my bedroom getting stronger. My long legs kicked out, the toes of my bare feet clenched tightly and knowing that Eric could see me in this state made it even hotter.

My orgasm reached my bare breasts, my nipples tingling and I gasped as the climax swept my entire body. Recovering my breath, my heart pounding with excitement at my forbidden display I lay on my bed, my legs still wide apart with my hairbrush handle still up my post-orgasmic pussy, my index finger still up my bottom.

Getting back to normal, I extricated my finger from my anus and the hairbrush handle out of my vulva, the brush as to be expected sticky and smelling of pussy. I took the cloth and wiped the handle, then got off the bed, deliberately bending over and thrusting my bare bottom in the direction of the window so Eric could see more of my rear end.

Totally alone in the house aside from my cat, I walked in complete nudity to the bathroom with my washcloth, the window still wide open. Running the cloth under the faucet and standing naked in front of the bedroom showing off my breasts to my voyeur, it was time for my bottom to have a wash. Well, both my bottoms to be accurate.

First I squatted slightly then dipped the cloth between my legs, giving my vagina a thorough wash. Rinsing the sticky remnants of my orgasm from the cloth, I then turned my back to the window and applied to cloth to my bare bottom, washing my anus and the surrounding areas. Rinsing the cloth again and putting it aside to dry, I got a towel and dried first my vulva and then my bottom.

Feeling nice and fresh between my legs and around my backside, I closed the bathroom window, turned off the light and walked naked back to my bedroom where I put on the finale to my little show for Eric by taking fresh panties from my underwear drawer and putting them on, then my nightdress. I closed the drapes, turned off the light and slid my bare feet under the covers and falling asleep, only stirring when my parents returned home later in the evening.

*

Sunday meant church but it began in a way that was definitely sinful, me sitting on the toilet emptying for five minutes with the window open while the strange young man watched everything I was doing in my private moments in the bathroom, then me undressing to take my shower and dressing in my 'Sunday best' -- a pink dress, a pink bra and pink panties underneath, white flat shoes on my feet, my blonde hair pulled back in a prim pony-tail with a pink ribbon.

Normally, the trip to church meant me crammed into the back of the car alongside my three brothers but with the boys away it meant I got to enjoy the back of my father's car to myself today. As Dad pulled into the car park, I could see that the Higgins family had already arrived, driven by Eric's Aunt Edna as neither Eric nor his parents could drive an automobile.

The three older members of the family were talking -- well Mrs. Higgins and her sister were as Eric's father stood in silence as usual -- and Eric was clearly looking out for me to arrive, while trying to make it obvious he wasn't.

A look of relief came over his face as soon as he saw Dad's car with me in the back seat, Dad driving and Mom in the passenger seat. He again tried and failed to make it look like he wasn't watching me, and I pretended I didn't notice, but as I exited the vehicle I couldn't resist being bad again.

Somehow, I allowed my knees to come open, giving Eric a great view up my pink dress and to the matching pink panties I wore underneath. I saw Eric's eyes bulge even through his thick glasses at my panty flash, and was more than a little amused by what happened next. Eric was wearing a suit -- a very dull brown suit that smelled like mothballs despite him wearing it every Sunday -- and he very quickly had to remove the jacket and hold it to cover the front of his trousers.

This excited me in intimate ways too, but with the advantage of being a girl I didn't have any problems walking to church unless somebody happened to look down my panties, which of course wasn't going to happen.

Eric hoped that nobody would notice that he had taken off his jacket to deal with a certain problem, but his mother did. "Eric, put your jacket on when we go into church," she hissed.

Her son blushed bright red. "Mom, it's warm today."

Today was a grey day, although it didn't look like rain, contrasting with the spring sunshine we had enjoyed on Saturday. "Nonsense Eric, it is a cool day, put on your jacket right now," snapped Mrs. Higgins.

"And straighten your tie while you are at it, young man," admonished Aunt Edna.

Being chastened by his mother and aunt seemed to solve Eric's problem and he was able to put the jacket on without any embarrassment and walk into church. His family sat through the service on their own as usual, and when it came to an end, I noticed him looking with interest at my bottom as I discretely adjusted my panties through my dress when walking by.

The drive home was a bit more crowded, my younger brothers having been delivered to church by our aunt and uncle and Dad driving us all home. Johnny returned just after lunch with Bobby, and along with some of our friends both male and female we decided to go cycling in the afternoon.

For this, I changed into an old blouse and a pair of knee-length pedal pusher pants before cycling away with my twin brother, boyfriend, his sister and the rest of our friends. I noticed Eric looking wistfully in our direction as we went on our way, and just for a minute or so raised my bottom off my bicycle seat. I could feel him watching my rear end, as he always did when I was wearing my pedal-pusher pants, overalls, blue jeans, shorts or even just a casual pair of slacks.

*

Monday morning dawned grey, cool and drizzly but as we had high school, it didn't seem to make too much difference. In the corridor Eric, dressed in his trousers, shirt and pullover was at his locker, my own locker right next to his.

"Hi Eric," I said.

"Oh hi um, Betty, how are you, isn't it a nice day?" Eric stammered awkwardly.

I smiled. "Eric, it's raining and cold today."

Eric blushed. "Um yeah, so it is, it is raining, I forgot," he said, me feeling him looking at my breasts today encased in a blue sweater, a blue knee-length skirt on my lower half.

"So calculus first up," I said. "Did you manage to work out question nine? I only guessed it, I couldn't make head nor tail of it."

"Um yes, I mean no, I mean I don't know," said Eric.

Again, I laughed. "You don't seem very sure."

Eric stared at his brown leather shoes. "Um yeah."

Adjacent to these lockers was the high school's main girls' bathroom. It was a long bleak narrow room with 50 toilet cubicles, 30 along one wall, and 20 against the other, and a long row of sinks. The partitions and stall doors weren't designed to give the girls maximum privacy, there was a fair bit of space underneath, but there was one toilet few girls dared to use.

This was the first cubicle in the row of 30, and the problem was that the external door of the girls' toilet was always kept ajar during the day, and this first cubicle was visible to anyone passing by. Therefore if a girl was sitting on this toilet, any person who glanced in could see her feet and her lowered panties under the door and partition. Girls avoided it like the plague, and I don't think the school would have had to change the toilet roll in there since 1918 due to lack of use.

I turned and indicted the female toilets. "I just need to go to the bathroom, so I'll see you for calculus first period."

"Yeah, see you then Betty," Eric said, giving me a shy wave.

I went into the girls' room. It wasn't really a place I relished visiting. Peeing was okay, but if I needed to empty my bowels it wasn't a nice experience. Reality dictated though that I had to do it once a day at least, often twice and more when I was on my period. Actually periods were another reason these girls bathrooms were not my favorite place, each stall contained an open bin in which menstruating girls placed their used sanitary pads when changing them. Therefore when you went in here to go to the toilet and looked into the bins, you could see the soiled napkins of girls who had been in here earlier in the day.