Betty's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not very special. It hurt a little at first but mainly it wasn't that great. I mean, I never orgasmed at all. Anyway, I went back to school, met Bob and when we first did it, it was night and day different. Bob was such a wonderful lover and he paid attention to me and my needs. Still does."

"Wow. I never knew. And nice he still takes care of you."

"Now you promised..."

"I know, I know. I'll never tell a soul."

"What about you?"

"Uh, well, I was a, uh, almost not a virgin."

"What?"

"I had a secret boyfriend in our sophomore year..."

"Who was that?"

"Remember Billy, the guy we called Silly Billy behind his back?"

"Yeah. Him?"

"Well, for a few weeks we snuck out together and, well, his fingers and tongue made me realize how fun sex can be."

"I had no idea! Me, your best friend and you never told me!"

"You never told me about the lifeguard and besides, I was embarrassed. Look, it was 1951 and good girls didn't do that kind of thing. And we certainly didn't talk about it much, did we?"

"Well, you're right, we didn't talk about it hardly at all but I think I was a 'good girl' yet I did it with two different guys before I got married."

"Anyway, we did everything but the deed and when he pressed for screwing, I backed away. A few years later George made me realize how silly Billy really was," she said, laughing at the rhyme. "And I trust you won't tell George or Bob."

"No, no, this is all between you and me."

"What about since Bob. Anyone else...?"

"No! I love him and he loves me and I'd never do anything with another man. You?"

"No! Definitely not, though I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with another man."

"Is George, you know, OK, uh, OK in bed?"

"Yes, he's great. A fabulous lover but he's been the only one I've ever been with, that's all."

With the memory of Ginger's moaning climax still fresh in her mind, Betty softly said, "What girl doesn't wonder about another man now and then?"

It was nearly six months later when the event which would change their lives forever happened. When Betty looked back on it, she didn't recall any specific action or words which triggered it. No, it was so organic, so relaxed, so comfortable and so 'normal' it seemed predestined. It was a Saturday evening when Bob and Betty were visiting George and Ginger. They had eaten a wonderful meal and a modest amount of alcohol had been consumed but Betty was not intoxicated. Yes, perhaps her inhibitions were a tiny bit lowered, but nothing more than had been the case dozens of times prior.

George had put some nice LPs featuring soft, sensual music on the record player and at one point, Ginger pulled him up for a dance.

"No skipping out on dancing tonight, boys. Betts, get that man of yours and let's shake a leg."

As the two couples danced closely to the slow music, Betty found herself looking over at Ginger and George. They were simply a lovely couple dancing closely but Betty's mind began to race back to the night she overheard them making love. And she found herself getting excited. As the two couples came close together, Betty pulled from Bob and told him, "Why don't you give Ginger a twirl?"

Bob nodded and the two couples swapped dance partners, something they had done previously. Once in George's arms, Betty felt herself getting even hornier. As she pressed herself snuggly to him, she felt it! George was getting erect! They had danced together many times in the past, perhaps not so closely, but this was the first time she'd ever felt his cock. And it excited her even more.

She looked over at Bob and Ginger who were likewise dancing slowly together, their bodies touching. She looked at Ginger and could see desire in her friend's eyes. Their eyes locked and it seemed as if a message passed between the two, a message of acceptance and even of approval. The next tune was faster and the couples broke apart and as Betty glanced at her husband, she could see he too was erect. And it didn't bother her at all. She was excited in George's arms and Bob was excited in Ginger's. After the tune was done, Betty gave George a tiny hug and broke to go into the kitchen, more to collect her wits than anything. Suddenly, behind her stood Ginger.

"George put on some nice music, Betts."

"Um-hmm."

"Sexy, even."

With a dry mouth she could barely answer. "Um-hmm."

"Bob seemed to enjoy it, dancing with me. I could tell."

"George, too."

After an uncomfortably long pause, Ginger's voice cracked, "Betts....could we, uh...?"

The two women looked at each silently. Betty's mind raced. She knew Ginger had never had full intercourse with another man and figured she must have been turned on by Bob. And Betty hadn't been able to get the idea of George out of her mind ever since she heard the lovemaking months before. She looked at her dearest, closest friend whose face still wore a questioning look. Betty slowly nodded 'yes'.

"You sure?" Ginger whispered.

"Yes. You?"

"Umm-hmm." The two never discussed it, but those few little words were all it took. They had agreed to take their relationships and their marriages to places they had never been before.

After a tiny hug, Betty said hoarsely, "Let's dance a bit more."

"Let's."

Back in the living room, Betty went to George's arms as the mellow tones of Moon River first started to play. She snuggled up as closely as possible and even began to press her pelvis to his. Yet again she felt his promising bulge and when she glanced at Ginger and Bob, they were dancing similarly.

As the song wrapped up, she looked over at her husband straight in the eye and nodded slowly and knowingly, sending a subtle approval which only a married couple would understand. She took George's hand in hers, led him quietly out the door and back to the other house. On the pathway, he started to speak but she squeezed his hand and whispered, "It's OK." They went through the living room, down the hall and to her bedroom, that is, the bedroom she shared with her husband, a man who was undoubtedly in the arms of her best friend at that very moment. She reached up and gave George a hug and tipped her head up, inviting a kiss.

"Betty, uh..."

"Shh," she whispered as she placed her finger over his lips.

"Are you..."

"Shh."

"But..."

"Shh. I want this. Ginger wants it. Like I said, it's OK," she whispered as she began to unbutton his shirt.

He leaned down, took her chin and raised it up to him as he lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was a little clumsy for a few seconds until they adjusted to each other, their lips softened and their tongues began the little dance of lingual seduction. George's hands slowly drifted down her back until they reached her butt where he gave a little squeeze, sending a thrill throughout her entire body.

"Yes, it's gonna happen," her mind raced. She knew she'd sleep with him, have sex with him now that he was a willing partner. Returning to his buttons, Betty quickly opened his shirt and slid it down behind him until it fell on the floor. He kept kissing her, obviously getting more enthusiastic by the second but he still wasn't taking care of her clothes. She took his hand and guided it to her blouse with a soft, "Your turn." With obviously shaking hands, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the tails from her slacks. Once her blouse was dropped to the floor, she stood facing him, chest thrust forward showing him her bra-covered breasts. She knew how hard it was for guys to undo bra hooks so she reached behind and unfastened the hooks before dropping her arms to her side.

He looked at her as his tremulous hands slowly slid the bra straps off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Betty was in her late forties, had birthed a child years before, had nursed him for over a year and she knew she didn't have the breasts of some hot twenty-year-old, but she was still proud of them. They seemed to hold their shape fairly well with a minimal droop and her very responsive nipples were beading up in the cool air.

"They like to be touched," she whispered as she gently reached up and teased his nipples. His hands descended to her breasts and for the first time in over twenty something years a new lover was touching her, feeling her and making her excitement level climb ever higher. Dropping her hands to his waist, she undid his belt and teased the zipper down until his pants slid to the floor. She glanced at his obvious erection straining in his shorts. "He wants me!" her heart sang. Once he stepped out of his shoes and pants, she undid her own slacks and let them fall silently as well.

Reaching to him, she tugged him gently to the bed, crawled on and invited him to join her by patting on the mattress beside her. Once they were lying down, lips resumed kissing and hands began exploring. She was thrilled when he began to tease her breasts, something which sent jolts of lust straight to her pelvis, jolts which seemed mild compared to those after he dropped his lips to her breast. His kisses were wonderful, teasing, exciting, stimulating, the list went on and on. She found herself getting seriously turned on and almost without thinking, her one hand held his head tight to her chest as her other began to slide down his torso until it hit the waistband of his underwear straining from his erection. As her fingers reached inside and began to stroke his cock to his audible pleasure, she realized George's was no bigger and no better than Bob's, but the fact that it wasn't Bob's made things so much more exciting than she could have ever imagined.

As she slowly stroked him, he slid his hand down to her underwear and abruptly pulled them down and off her legs, leaving her bare in front of him. She invitingly spread her legs, showing him her secret playground and inviting him to explore. His hand slid up her thigh until it lightly stroked and parted the hair before dipping down to obtain the sweet moisture of sexual excitement. He began to draw little circles over her clit with his moistened fingers, something which quickly drove her excitement into the stratosphere. Normally she would need a lot more stimulation before orgasm but on that night, the novelty and the salacity drove her into a sudden, wild climax. She moaned, clinging to him as bolts of pure pleasure rocketed through her mind and body.

Once the wonderful sensations started to ease, she gently held his hand to discourage any further heavy stimulation. She nuzzled her lips to his ear and whispered, "Mmm, nice. Give me a few seconds and it'll be your turn." What Betty wanted was to have George inside her, pounding and fucking until she moaned like she had heard Ginger moan months before. "Hey, I want this fine fellow in me. Here, get on top."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely, and remember, I can't get pregnant."

He smiled at her as he crawled over her and let his erect cock tease her opening. She reached down, moistened his head between her lips and helped guide it into her. It was a wonderful sensation. True, the basic anatomy and physiology was no different than when she and Bob made love but here the additional forbidden nature of their screwing made it all the more exciting, all the more stimulating and ultimately, all the more satisfying. George held himself up off her while driving his cock in and out, banging his pubic bone on her clit, stimulating her further and further. The crest of her orgasm rushed at her until she was screaming out, moaning with pleasure and clutching him tightly until her body collapsed beneath him. After a few more thrusts, his face tightened and he groaned as he finished inside her before collapsing on her.

Betty loved this sensation of her partner on top of her. Somehow the weight and the pressure seemed to solidify in her mind the closeness of the act they had just finished. After a minute or two George rolled off her, stretched out next to her and began to lightly stroke her belly and breasts. He seemed to want to talk yet when he was about to, she reached up and placed her finger over his lips before letting her lips drop to his. After several minutes of gentle, sensual kissing, she rolled over, turned off the lamp and snuggled up to him. He seemed to fall asleep quickly but her mind kept racing, thinking about what had transpired, what had happened next door and what it might mean for their future.

When she woke up, she could feel his firm cock between her cheeks and one hand slowly teasing her nipple. Her brain went from asleep to awake to full lust all within seconds. She grabbed the hand teasing her nipple and held it tightly to her chest as if to prevent him from stimulating her any more. A few seconds later, she rolled over and gave him a shy grin before kissing him 'good morning.' He again teased her nipples and in no time, she felt the telltale moisture between her legs and knew she wanted him again. After crawling on top, she lowered herself onto him and began a slow thrusting of her pelvis, teasingly slow at first but eventually faster and deeper. They seemed to develop a comfortable rhythm of her downward thrusts meeting his upward ones. In spite of the wonderful sensations, she sensed she'd have trouble climaxing so she reached down with her middle finger to stimulate her clit. This helped drive her arousal even higher and resulted in a wonderful orgasm, softer than the ones the night before, but equally pleasing. The orgasms the night before had been physically amazing but the one that morning was one of closeness and, even in its own little way, it was one of love.

A few minutes later, George sat up on the side of the bed and looked down at Betty. "Uh, Betty, we need to talk."

"I'm sure we do. Why don't we get showers and go back over to your place and the four of us can chat."

"Uh, OK, but I don't want to discuss any details, those should stay between the two of us just like I don't want to know what Bob and Ginger did last night."

"I agree. Now let's get cleaned up."

After they showered, Betty peeked out of the window and could tell someone was awake next door. She and George walked the few steps to his house and entered. Bob was sitting at the kitchen table while Ginger was fussing with the coffee pot.

"Oh, good morning. Fresh brewed coffee. Want any?" As the coffee was being served, there was an embarrassing, nervous quiet in the room. After Ginger quickly hugged and sat down right next to George, Betty slid over next to Bob and took his hand before giving him a sweet kiss on his lips. The four sat there looking at each other seemingly not knowing what to say. Finally, Betty broke the ice.

"I, uh, I guess we need to talk." The other three nodded. "Look, what happened last night was, uh, well, it was nice. Very nice. I hope you two had a nice evening as well." She watched as Bob and Ginger both grinned and nodded. "So, I'd like to make a suggestion. We all know what happened last night but we don't know the details. I think we ought to keep it that way. George and I don't wanna hear what you did so we won't tell you what we did. And we go about our lives as usual."

"Do you think we can, I mean, really?" asked Ginger.

"Why not? We all care for one another and we get along great so we should carry on. If we make a big deal out of it, then there could be problems."

"So, Bob and I will still go fishing and you two will hang out and work together and all?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"If you ask me, well, I think Betty's right. We carry on as before," said Bob.

Next Ginger asked the question on everyone's mind, "Do we think this will happen again?"

There was silence around the table as they all looked at each other until Betty cracked a tiny grin. Then Ginger. Then Bob. Finally, George broke into a smile before she answered her own question, "I guess this means it might happen again, huh?"

There were nods all the way around.

"But this doesn't mean I don't love you, Honey," said Betty to Bob.

"And I love you, George," added Ginger, "I just happen to think this has made our lives a lot more interesting...and kinda fun."

"Yeah, definitely interesting. One thing we shouldn't need to say but I'll say it just to be clear: This whole thing never, ever leaves this room. Agreed?" said George.

"Agreed." "Absolutely." "Amen to that."

"Now, who's hungry? I'm making pancakes and sausages for breakfast." Quickly, the tension drained from the room and the four sat around having a nice breakfast and talking about everything and anything, except for what happened over the prior fourteen hours.

Roughly two weeks later the four were sitting in the dark on Bob and Betty's deck passing a joint, staring at the stars and swatting the occasional mosquito. Betty was feeling slightly buzzed and as she thought about her time with George two weeks prior, she found herself getting horny again. She was thinking about dragging Bob into the bedroom for some stoned sex when Ginger stood up, walked over to Bob, took his hand and silently led him across the brick pathway. Betty looked at George and, in the dark, could barely see his nodding head. She stood up, reached for his hand, much as Ginger had done with Bob, and practically dragged him into the master bedroom.

The two began slowly kissing before hands began to tease off assorted pieces of clothing. George became more assertive as the clothes fell and pushed the giggling Betty down on the bed.

"Tonight, you're mine."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And you know what I'm gonna do to you?"

"Oh, please, Mister, don't hurt me," she giggled.

"I won't but I'll bet you I can get you to where you're begging me to stop!"

"Uh-uh."

"Uh-huh," was the last thing she heard before his lips dragged across her breasts on their way to downtown. Betty loved oral sex. She nearly always climaxed and frequently more than once. George's tongue was no better and no worse than Bob's, it was just different. Different strokes, different kisses, different licks and different little sucks all combined to drive her over her orgasmic crest in record time. As she pulled his head towards her signaling her demand for more, she realized in the faint recesses of her mind the window was open and she was moaning loudly much as Ginger did all those months before. And Betty wondered whether Ginger and Bob could hear her though she was sure they were too occupied to think about her and George.

After she came down from her climaxes and as she recovered in George's loving arms, the last vestiges of any doubt about their arrangement were assuaged. She loved Bob dearly and would never consider leaving him for George or anyone else. But this ability to have a safe but fun stroll on the wild side seemed to fill any unmet desires in her psyche. Yes, she realized this was a fabulous and wonderful thing they had come up with and she wanted it to continue on and on.

"Hey, I think I owe you one," she giggled, "And I better deliver before I get the munchies or I might eat up your little friend here."

"Nooo!" he wailed like a wounded man, "Anything but...aaahhh," he sighed as her mouth wrapped around his cock. Betty considered herself to be a decent fellatrix and loved going down on Bob. George tasted a tiny bit different and after teasing him for seemingly forever, she realized his cum also tasted different, not bad, but different.

They did end up the kitchen to grab a snack before they crashed into a deep sleep.

The next morning, she woke with her arm draped over his torso with her fingers tantalizingly close to his cock. She slowly inched them down until she felt it and began a lazy little dance of her fingers on him. In no time at all he developed a nice erection, stirred and murmured, "What are you doing?"

"Getting the horse ready. This cowgirl wants to ride," she chuckled as she rolled him completely on his back and climbed on top. Before he even had time to completely awaken, she was driving herself down onto him, pounding her clit against him and reveling in the stretching of her vagina.