Between a Mother and Son Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We thanked her, found the elevator and made our way to the room.

The room was nothing particularly special, but the bed was a king, and that was enticement enough. The door was barley closed when my mother, now my wife, cornered me and covered me with passionate kisses.

"Oooo, Let me at you." Her lipstick tasted sweet and the scent of her perfume was light like summer, reminding me of lillies.

"I want my husband to fuck me," she growled seductively. At that moment, no words could have done more to turn me on.

"I want to feel my husband's big cock in my hands and in my mouth. I want his cock in all my holes. " As she spoke, her hand moved to unzip me. "I want my husband to take me, fuck me, make me his wife. And I want it now!"

Responding to her exhortations, I lifted her up and threw her down on the bed like a little rag doll.

"Oh,"she giggled at my new found assertiveness, "You beast!"

Quickly, I unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor.

She feigned fear at my overtures. "Dear me! What are you going to do to me?"

I leaned over her on the bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her to me. She exclaimed in surprise as I removed her shoes, pulled her pantyhose off and lifted her dress.

"You're an animal!" She laughed, and as I took my cock, and shoved it inside her, she gasped.

"Oh, OH! You're so hard, oh my god!"

Her pussy was wet and welcoming and I thrust myself deep within her.

"Yes, yes! Take me, take me, you brute! Make me yours! Make your mother your wife..."

Her words struck something primal in me that even today I'm not sure I understand; as she lay on the foot of the bed, her legs spread wide, I pumped her harder, deeper, more forcefully than I thought possible. Yes! I was fucking my mother, I was fucking my wife, and I was making her mine with my cock, completely—in body and soul, she would be mine and no other's. I would fuck away the memory of any other lovers, any desire for any other suitor that had ever entered her thoughts; any life before my cock entered her and conquered her body.

I fucked harder, faster; her moist pussy so soft, so subservient.

"Oh god, oh my god, yes. Yes!" She moaned. "Don't stop, whatever you're doing don't stop!"

I felt I could go on forever. Pulling out of her, I took her body, threw her over on her stomach and took her from behind, with just as much force as before.

"Jesus! What's gotten into you?!?" she gasped. "You're a monster! God, yes! Don't stop!"

In my frenzied state, I was unable to speak, so lost in some ancient, primeval aspect of our animalistic nature was I. I pounded harder and harder, watching my cock enter my mother-wife from behind, hearing her moans, knowing she had submitted to both her desire and her pleasure and ultimately, to my cock.

"Don't stop, I'm going to come," she cautioned; "I'm going to come. Oh my god....I'm coming, I'm coming.....I'm coming!"

And as she did, she moaned loudly, without inhibition.

Taking no heed, I fucked her harder, until I too, felt the welling up within me, and with one final thrust released my seed into her.

With that, I pulled out of my new wife, my mother, and fell on the bed beside her. She turned over and nestled next to me.

"Oh my god, that was fantastic,"she growled, looking at me. "Yumm-mm-mm! You were an animal," she cooed as she fingered my chest hair and rolled into the crook of my arm. "And I liked it!"

She smiled, a gentle smile of satisfaction.

"My husband....you made me yours, you made me your wife. You couldn't get an annulment now if you wanted one."

And as she said it, I could feel myself growing hard again. "I don't want one."

I rolled her onto her back and pinned her arms above her head. By this time we'd thrown off her wedding dress, and her large breasts lay waiting for my hungry mouth. Greedily, while holding her arms, I placed my lips on her nipples, and began to kiss and suck at her tits.

She gasped beneath me, and breathlessly murmured, "Oh my god, yes. Suck my tits. Devour me, eat me....my baby boy, suck your mommy's tits"

Hungrily, my mouth worshipped her large, beautiful breasts. Oh, to squeeze their soft flesh in my hands, to kiss them, run my tongue around her nipples, to suck, suck, suck them;

"My baby boy...." she whispered. "Suck momma's tits, my baby boy. Suck them, yes, suck them, devour them. I want my baby boy to suck my tits. Yes, yes; suck momma's big tits. You love your mommy's tits, don't you, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I love your tits, mommy" I grunted, as I worshipped her breasts.

"Oh, tell me again," she sighed; "I love to hear you say it."

"I love sucking your tits, mommy. I love them, I want to suck them like your baby." and I placed my lips on her nipple, and gently bit her, pulled at her, before I began to suckle her breasts like a mindless infant.

"Oh, lord, yes! Suck my tits, kiss them, lick them, my sweet boy....suck your mother's big beautiful breasts, they're for you, my breasts are just for you."

She cupped her breast in her hand and brought me to it as she would a child. She held me there, my head to her breast, stroking my hair, overwhelmed with pleasure, reveling in the touch of her adult son, ecstatic to be his one and only desire.

I attended to one breast, and then the other, and when I'd finished, I rose up on my knees and straddled her chest. Cock in hand, I placed it between her breasts. Responding in kind, she squeezed her tits around my cock, and I began to slide my pole in between them.

Her eyes opened wide.

"Oh, yes! Fuck my big tits, come on....fuck those tits, I want to see your big cock fuck my tits!"

Pressing her soft breasts against my cock, she looked up at me coquettishly;

"And then I want my husband to fuck my pussy."

To which I responded enthusiastically.

4.

Some time later, we dressed and prepared for dinner. We flipped through the booklet of recommended restaurants, made reservations at a nice Italian place nearby and headed out.

Despite the dreary March weather, it was a beautiful night, our first night out as man and wife.

The restaurant was lovely, and dinner was fine, but we couldn't wait to return to our room, where we could revel in our flesh, and entertain our insatiable lust.

After a time, many couples make the unpleasant discovery that being compatible in one aspect of their lives does not mean they are compatible in all aspects; so where they may be compatible emotionally, or intellectually, after a time they make the sad discovery they aren't compatible in the bedroom. We were fortunate, in that our ravenous sexual appetites were mutually shared; we were both horny as hell, and (obviously) willing to experiment. This night was to give us ample opportunity for the latter.

Returning to the hotel, we decided it might be nice to begin our evening by trying out the new jacuzzi. Located down the hall from us, it was not private, so we wore our bathing suits.

We turned it on, slipped in and luxuriated in the jet streams and the warm water. It didn't take long for its magic to work, and my new wife to respond to the propulsive water against her sensitive flesh.

As the water circulated around us, heightening the sensual atmosphere, we kissed, our passions rising with the temperature. I sat on a corner seat in the deep tub, and pulled her to me so that her ass was on my lap. Quietly, and gently so as not to be perceived by anyone chancing by, she began to gyrate on my lap. I was already hard, and while my loose fitting bathing suit allowed some freedom, my cock nevertheless chaffed at the restriction. With her as cover, I pulled my penis through one of the wide leg openings without too much difficulty.

"Mmmmm....oh, yes, that's what I want," she sighed, responding by moving her ass just ever so much more vigorously.

Knowing we were in a public place, however private it might be at the moment, added to the stimulation and we were unable to resist the temptation. As she rubbed her ass on my cock, she ever so slightly wriggled the bottom of her two piece just down enough in back to give me access to the crack of her ass. As the warm water from the jacuzzi jets bubbled energetically around us, just barely disguising our actions, she slid her bare ass upon my exposed cock.

"Mmmmm... Yummy! That's so nice." she whispered. "I love feeling your cock between my sweet cheeks."

My hands reached around her and fondled her breasts and I leaned into her neck and began to kiss her in the curve between her head and shoulder.

"Oh, yes, I like that.." she gasped. 'It sends shivers down my back."

The temperature in the tub seemed to rise with our movements. With no one to be seen, we became a little bolder and my mother, my wife, lifted her buxom bottom up and above me, positioning herself so that the tip of my cock pressed against her backdoor. Once, twice, she raised and lowered herself; pressing her sweet hole against the head of my cock, gently pushing open the door; again, raising, lowering, opening just that much more; again, and again, and with each time, my cock went further within her tight, moist ass.

"Oh, god.." she whispered, "I want you....mmm, I want you...." again she opened the door just a crack more. "I want all of you, right here, right now!"

And with that she spread her cheeks and slid down on me, taking the entirety of my eight inches within her ass.

"OH! Oh my god!" she gasped. "You're so deep!"

She sat on my lap, my cock deep in her ass as the water swirled around us. The public nature of the space seemed only to heighten the sensual pleasure. She moved slowly, very little and side to side rather than up and down, in and out. I responded in kind.

"Oh my god, this is incredible," she whispered. "I want to feel you in my ass forever." wriggling a bit as she spoke. "You're cock is so hot and hard. Mmmm,mmmm,"she moaned, swiveling her hips, "Just soooo good!"

It was as we were engaged in this embrace, that a young couple entered the room. Apparently, they had just checked in and wanted to view the amenities.

At first, what we were doing wasn't apparent to them and they entered without hesitation.

"Oh, hi," the young man greeted us, awkwardly.

"Hi" waved his girlfriend, equally nervous.

We froze; taken completely by surprise. We felt like two kids whose parents had just caught them smoking, hoping they hadn't seen the cigarettes.

" Hello..." we replied in unison.

" Sorry to interrupt, " said the young man, still ignorant of what they had interrupted. "We just checked in and we wanted to see the jacuzzi."

His partner interjected; "We've never seen one before!" They were very young, and very nervous, but it seemed they were still unaware of what they were actually witnessing.

Ever so slightly, my mother resumed her side to side movements on my cock. She was beginning to enjoy this.

"Oh, no," she answered, her voice trembling just enough for me to notice, if not our new friends. "You're not interrupting." A light laugh at the tale end of her words suggested differently. Her hands pressing my thighs for support, she rotated her ass on my lap, my cock still inside her. She gasped just slightly under her breath as she moved.

I, too, found my breath coming up short.

"What brings you here?" I asked, astounded at myself for prolonging the encounter. My mother's movements with her ass were small, but just so sexy, so sensual. My cock throbbed inside her to the rhythm of my heartbeat. She gasped again and uttered an almost inaudible moan.

Replying together, they answered. I'd already forgotten the question.

"Oh...we're on our way home for a wedding. A friend is getting married this weekend!"

"Congratulations!" We replied, misunderstanding and increasingly agitated, unable to contain our movements or enthusiasm. My mother's moans were becoming more frequent, and just a little bit louder.

Suddenly our situation seemed to dawn on them, and embarrassed, they sought a quick exit.

"Well, nice to meet you,"they said in unison as they rushed out of the room.

At that, my new wife let out a gasp and we broke into laughter. She began to gyrate her ass more aggressively, growling as she did.

"My God, this is so fucking exciting! I thought I would explode!" She moved harder, faster. "Uhhhh....you feel so damn hard in my ass. I love it, I love it."

Knowing full well someone else might enter at any time drove her wild, and she began to raise and lower herself on my cock. The warm silky water rushed around us as her ass splashed up and down;

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, I want my ass full of cock. Oh, yes,yes, I want my ass full of your cock, just like that! Oh, oh, it feels so fucking good!"

We laughed knowing someone might be listening at the entrance; the thought incited us to even more demonstrative action; my pulse was racing, my cock throbbing in her ass, deep in her glorious ass, such a beautiful fucking ass. At one point, one of the staff entered, and just as quickly made their exit. We weren't deterred by the interruption, the opposite, in fact;

"Fuck yes. I want everyone to see my husband, my son fucking my ass! Yes, yes, my beautiful boy, don't stop, don't stop..." she moaned. "I gave birth to this cock, my son's perfect cock; I made his long, hard shaft, it's mine, this beautiful cock is mine; only for me, for my pussy, for my ass! Promise me, promise mommy!"

My heart pounding, I replied, "yes, yes, mommy! My cock is for you, only for you!"

Her derrière glistened in the light and as we fucked, I looked at her beautiful curves, like some heavenly sphere moving through the Universe, and I felt as though I were Buzz Aldrin, gazing at the impossible lushness of the Earth from the desolation of the moon. As her movements became more pronounced, and as the water splashed, the tension became too much and I exploded like a geyser inside her, to her moans of ecstasy.

"Oh, yes, yes, my love. Come, come in my ass, let me feel your sweet, hot come."

Moments later, I slipped out of her, to her sigh of disappointment.

The jacuzzi jets created a propulsive current we both used to ensure we were clean. She then sat on the corner seat I'd previously occupied and removed her bikini bottom. The tub was deep enough and wide enough, and taking a deep breath I dove in head first between her legs and without hesitation, attempted to lick her pussy.

I was no deep sea diver, but I did my best under the circumstances; going under, trying to lick and suck her without gulping gallons of water, then coming up for air every 20 seconds or so.

She laughed at the absurdity of my attempts, and applauded my determination, but my efforts were fruitless. Instead, she had me return to the seat, and facing me this time, sat astride my cock.

"Now that's more like it" she said, stroking my wet hair as we began to rock back and forth. "Mmm yes. I love you fucking my pussy. Your cock feels so good, you have such a nice cock." she said as she rode me, water circulating around us.

"Let's make some noise..." she laughed. "I want to put on a show."

By this time, there weren't that many people about, we knew that, and so the idea carried less risk. Nevertheless, just the thought of the odd person passing by, catching a glimpse, was enough to incite us to wild fucking.

From my position in the tub, I could see shadows on the wall outside the entrance indicating an approaching passerby. It wasn't too long before I saw a gray veil in the form of a figure fall across the surface of the wall;

"Someone's coming..." I whispered, no pun intended.

"Oh my god, don't you dare stop." Our hearts were racing. Her moans grew louder, more insistent.

"Yes, yes, yes...fuck me, fuck me....I love your cock in my pussy, it's so fucking deep!" She was speaking loudly enough that anyone walking past might hear.

The shadow on the wall froze, and then moved forward slowly. I could see the tip of a head peering around the corner.

"Someone's watching." I whispered.

"Jesus, this is fantastic. I'm so excited!" Her movements became more animated as she spoke. "Is he looking? I want him to look. I want him to see me fucking you. God, I'm so fucking horny!"

She was riding me like a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco.

"Yes, he's still watching." I confirmed.

"Ooooo, fuck yes!" She exclaimed, clearly intending our voyeur to hear. "Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my hot wet pussy, yes!"

Her ass rose and fell, splashing in the water as she vigorously slid her pussy up and down my stiff pole. Her delicious, sensual moans were intoxicating; I often wondered if I fucked her just to hear her voice, freed from conscious thought and lost in pleasure.

Our Peeping Tom was still watching our exhibition, and the idea we had an audience brought out the secret thespian long hidden within my mother. His presence urged her on, and she became even more dramatic.

Tiring of the one position astride my lap, she stood in the tub and offered me her backside; beckoning me to enter her from the rear. Bent over, her hands on the tub's ledge, her ass just above the surface of the water, she eagerly accepted my cock in her pussy. She had a good view of the voyeur at the door now, and his gaze injected adrenaline into her veins, just as I was was injecting myself inside her.

"Yes, yes, I want your cock, give me your stiff, beautiful cock. Harder, deeper, yes!"

Urged on by her growing excitement, I happily gave her what she asked for.

"Fuck me, give me your cock, my dirty little boy! Fuck your mommy, fuck her, give mommy what she wants!"

This admission must have caught our visitor off guard and he stumbled far enough into the entrance so we could discern his figure. Delighted her words had shocked him, Jean continued;

"Ooo, that's it baby. Slide your cock in mommy's pussy. Mommy's pussy wants her sweet boy's cock, mommy wants her son to fuck her pussy! Yes, yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

That was too much for the voyeur, and he disappeared down the corridor.

"He's gone" I informed her.

"I know." She laughed. "Oh my god, don't you stop fucking me! This is incredible! Mommy wants her boy's cock to make her come! Make Mommy come, baby, make me come!"

Holding her round hips I pumped her both hard and soft, fast and slow. She responded with wordless sighs, her moans and my thrusts picking up in speed and intensity until she finally exclaimed, "I'm coming, I'm coming! Oh, yes, yes! I'm coming! My son is fucking me, my beautiful son is fucking me and I'm fucking coming all over his big, beautiful cock!"

She stiffened, then quivered, the walls of her soft pussy tightening around my penis as she shook in violent contortions. Shock and aftershock reverberated through her voluptuous body, as I held her steady against my own eruption, spewing hot streams of ejaculate inside her.

Our lust temporarily satiated, and our rational minds returned to us, we turned off the jets, wrapped ourselves in our towels and hurried back to our room, giggling like schoolchildren all the way.

We showered, dried each other off, slipped on the robes provided by the hotel and climbed into bed. Though it's cliche to say it, she'd become an innocent kitten, purring in my arms, her head on my chest. Absent-mindedly, I stroked her silky soft hair.

"That was just, incredible." She uttered breathlessly. "I didn't know I could be so turned on!"

"Neither did I!" We laughed.

Excitedly, she said, "I'd never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but when I knew he was watching, my heart started to race and I just lost control!"

"I did too." I said, confirming my complicity in our performance.

"I wanted him to know, I want everyone to know, I'd do anything for you. I want you so badly, I'd risk everything for you; I'd rob a bank, I'd climb a mountain, I'd kill someone if I had to..."