Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Story Info
The roommate is out, surely he won't be back soon?
2.7k words
4.27
11.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure you don't mind doing it here?"

The question couldn't have annoyed Beth Parker more. It wasn't just the lack of sex she'd had in the past two weeks as her boyfriend Nick had focused solely on his upcoming finals. Nor did she mind having sex in her freshman boyfriend's dorm room; although, she was reminded of how nice it was to have an apartment. No, her frustration ultimately stemmed from Nick's inability to be sure of himself. He had texted his roommate, Jordan, earlier in the day and discovered that Jordan would be flying home for the first time all year. For Beth and Nick, this meant a chance to have sex outside of her apartment or his SUV for the first time all semester, and while a dorm room was far from a sexy getaway, she had been excited about a scene change.

All of these thoughts were now flying to the forefront of Beth's brain, but they were far from new. For weeks, she had been growing increasingly tired of Nick's confidence - or lack thereof. Should he study more for his upcoming exam? Did she want to go on a date with him, and if so, where did she want to eat? Still, what irked Beth most was Nick's jealousy regarding her and Jordan. She didn't mind some jealousy, in fact, she expected it. Nick's repeated questioning of her interest in Jordan, however, had gone far past the point of healthy jealousy and into uncouth apprehension. Even if Beth did have a crush on Jordan, she didn't understand the concern - she had chosen Nick to be her boyfriend and didn't plan on changing that.

Fifteen minutes later, Beth Parker found herself on her knees as Nick fucked her. The sex with him was always good, she certainly had no complaints there. Nick had a nice-sized dick and was conventionally attractive, which made him easy to look at as she took each pounding. He was also always a gentleman when it came to getting her pleasured, though she still found it difficult to cum most times. Today's session had already proved to be better than most due mostly to the break in the monotony of location. Admittedly, Beth thought, it didn't hurt that she was getting fucked where Nick's roommate lived, though she attributed that to a sneaky kind of thrill and less to her attraction to Jordan.

Nick had continued to thrust into Beth at a steady rate, but she knew it wouldn't be much longer. She had a very round ass, and it was no surprise that Nick's favorite position was doggy. As each ass cheek jiggled with his thrusts, Beth could feel Nick getting slightly larger and more swollen and she knew he was close to cumming inside her. While she didn't prefer wasting cum inside a condom, they had a reservation at a restaurant on the square after and she couldn't fathom the idea of being in public with cum in her hair or on her breath, even if the idea was intriguing. Beth lamented that she wouldn't be reaching an orgasm of her own today, but had come to terms with that as time was running out for them to reach their reservation on schedule.

"Cum inside me baby", Beth moaned sweetly. Nick had been trying in vain to contain himself for the past few minutes, but the battle neared its end and Beth still hadn't had an orgasm yet. Right as Nick began to let go and accept his inevitable ejaculation, the pair heard a key enter the door and turned in time to see Jordan walking in. Nick slipped out of Beth, and Beth scrambled to cover herself.

"What the fuck is going on here?", Jordan asked with a chuckle. Both Beth and Nick were bright red, but it was Beth that spoke up first. "Nick and I were just.. having sex. We thought you were flying home and wanted to do it in his dorm for a change." Nick still couldn't form a thought, much less a syllable in his mouth to answer his roommate. "I'm sorry, we really should have just asked you if it was cool up front.", Beth quickly added on. Jordan just shook his head and laughed again. "No no, it's really no big deal. And yeah, I was going to go home, but they canceled my flight. Honestly, I don't mind though. I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

It didn't take long for Beth to put things together. She was over her boyfriend's inability to be confident, especially with him still being silent. Meanwhile, Jordan had found himself in an awkward situation - one where he could still see his roommate's penis and most of Beth's body - and was cool as an ice cube. The idea came to her then.

"Well, no offense but I wish you hadn't interrupted. Nick was really close to finishing", Beth said with an air of playfulness. "Oh fuck, sorry man, I didn't mean to cockblock you." Jordan said before redirecting himself to Beth with a smirk. "And what about you Beth?" he asked. "No Jordan, I didn't finish either." Beth replied with her mouth hinting at a similar smirk. "Well, I'll head out and let you two lovebirds get back to business." Jordan said. "No no, we couldn't put you out like that, that would be so shitty right Nick?" Beth asked while looking at Nick, who finally showed signs of life with a meek nod. 'This is it', Beth thought to herself.

"What if you just joined us?"

Jordan had been expecting the question but was still taken aback by its nature. After taking a second to compose himself, he responded. "Sounds pretty good to me. Nick, you okay with it?" Beth turned expectantly to Nick, who now found himself faced with the toughest decision of his life. On the one hand, he still had an ache in his balls and felt an immense need to release. Also, he had to admit that seeing Beth get fucked by another guy sounded hot. However, Beth was his girlfriend and he didn't think he could bear to see her with someone else. In a brief moment of triumph, his brain won out. "That sounds amazing babe, but we really need to leave soon or we'll miss our reservation." For a second he gloated inwardly at the foolproof excuse, despite a pang of disappointment towards missing an opportunity like that. Beth quickly dashed his dreams, however, with a swift response. "Oh come on babe, we can just go tomorrow or something. Doesn't this sound more fun?" Just like that, Beth had undermined their date and made Nick's only option affirmative. He paused, swallowed, and gave a feeble nod.

The fuse had been lit. Beth gestured Jordan towards her while he began undressing. Beth let the blanket she had kept across her chest drop, and Nick, who had remained unclothed the entire conversation, sat dumbfounded. Jordan finally reached where Beth had been sitting on the bed and pulled off his pants, leaving only his boxers on. Beth felt herself go flush at the sight of his bulge, which seemed to at least be as large as Nick's was. She left the bed and kneeled in front of him, then grabbed the hem of his boxers and began pulling them down. Out sprung a cock the same length as Nick's, but with more girth and uncut. Immediately, Beth put her hands on Jordan's shaft while Nick began to stroke himself. Remarkably, Nick could feel himself getting hard again rather quickly, though he still felt a general unease about things. That unease increased tenfold, however, when Beth wrapped her lips around Jordan's cock head. Beth began pulling Jordan's foreskin back with her hands as she worked her mouth further down his erection. Nick could feel sweat beadlets sliding down his forehead as Jordan's cock slid down Beth's neck. In and out, in and out Beth went, as the sounds of her sucking became more and more audible. Jordan, enjoying the moment, locked his hands behind Beth's head and grabbed her hair, which made Beth groan as audibly as one can with a dick in their mouth. Now Jordan was in charge, making Beth facefuck him. Each time Beth stopped for breath with her eyes watering or gagged on Jordan, Nick could feel precum leaking out of his head and into his stroking hands. "Oh fuck Beth, you suck cock like a whore. How many dicks did it take for you to get this good?" Jordan rasped out. Beth slid him out of her mouth with a loud pop and grinned at him, spit, tears, and precum streaming down her mouth. "Less than I would have liked." she replied before shoving his cock back in her mouth to continue the blowjob. Nick was taken aback. They had never done dirty talk like this, and he hadn't expected Beth to get so turned on by it. More puzzlingly, he hadn't expected himself to be so turned on by it. He slowed the pace of his hands to account for a once again aching problem and volunteered a suggestion.

"Maybe we should change things up. I can fuck Beth while she blows you?" Nick offered. He still wasn't sure about everything that was happening, but spit-roasting his girlfriend sounded hot. Moreover, he figured he could take control by having sex with her first. Beth, however, had other plans. "Babe, you're probably still really close to cumming. Let's have Jordan fuck me first and I can blow you, then you can go next." Jordan grunted in agreement and began to position between Beth's legs as she climbed back on the bed and laid on her back. Nick didn't exactly see the merit of her argument, as he would still struggle not to cum and potentially finish before he could even get inside her again, but the choice had again been made for him. Reluctantly, he got off the bed and took his place by Beth's face.

Jordan positioned his cock on Beth's pussy lips, and she shivered as she felt his precum drip down her labia. Beth took Nick in her mouth as Jordan began pushing his head inside. Quickly, Nick realized a problem and blurted out, "Wait, we don't have any more condoms. We'll probably just have to get blowjobs only!" Jordan paused with an inch of his girth inside Beth, who looked hazily at Nick before replying, "It should be fine just this once, right Nick?" Nick's Adam's Apple jumped along with his dick as he swallowed and then nodded. In one swift motion, Jordan buried his length in Beth until his pelvis met hers and his balls met her ass. Beth gasped and frantically began moving her hips into him as Jordan began a steady pace of thrusting into Beth's tight pussy, tight even after sex with Nick just minutes ago. Nick, who had already been on the verge of cumming for the past twenty minutes or so, felt his balls begin to swell up even harder than before. He cursed silently, but could not tear his eyes away from the sight of his girlfriend getting railed by his roommate. Beth, meanwhile, could feel Nick's member getting larger in anticipation of his coming orgasm, but was so overcome with arousal that she could not process it. She wrapped her legs around Jordan's back as he pistoned into her, to which he responded by pressing his hand down onto her lower stomach. Beth extracted Nick from her mouth, moaned loudly, then turned her face towards Jordan. She grabbed his head, stared into his eyes for a brief moment, then pulled him down into a soft kiss.

Regrettably, this was the final straw for Nick. He had watched his girlfriend take another man's cock inside her, and now, as he watched her kiss Jordan as they continued to fuck, he began to cum. Like a dam being shattered, Nick felt himself cum more violently than ever before, with rope after rope of cum splattering across the side of Beth's face and hair. Some even shot so violently that it found its way onto Jordan's cheek, who could hardly care at that moment. As the last of Nick's pulsing pushed semen into his hands, Beth finally broke her kiss with Jordan and acknowledged what had been happening. "Oh baby, you came so quick." she said as she turned to face Nick, who had begun to step back from the situation, reality quickly crashing into his brain like a frozen tidal wave. "You don't mind if Jordan and I finish up, do you?" she asked with zero intent of discontinuing. Nick, once again posed with an unwinnable prompt, agreed nonverbally and sat on the other bed.

Beth turned her attention fully back to Jordan, who had not yet broken pace. At once, Jordan moved his hand from her abdomen to her throat and began choking her. Beth squealed in delight until her breath was cut off, and could start to feel her own orgasm impending. As the corner of her vision faded and the heat between her thighs grew hotter, Beth thought to herself how much she liked being choked, and how much she would like for it to happen again. Suddenly, lights burst and flashes of color popped in and out, and Beth's walls tensed up around Jordan's cock as she orgasmed. "F-fuck!" she shrieked out, as Jordan slowed his pace to a halt to allow her time to experience the sensitive crescendo. Nick, still feeling the effects of his post-nut clarity combined with the most arousing display he had ever seen, briefly considered how Beth had hardly cum from sex with him, and none of it was through penetration.

As Beth's orgasm subsided and her thought began to return to normal, Jordan pulled out of her. "Get on your knees." he said sternly, and Beth hastily obliged. Jordan once again kissed the head of his cock to Beth's lips and thrust inside, as they both gasped. Jordan began plowing Beth's pussy, who had at this point enough energy to only lay her head on the pillow and let him ravage her. Beth moaned out with each plunge and saw a flash of color each time Jordan's balls slapped against her clit.

A few minutes in, Beth could feel her partner's pace change slightly. As her boyfriend sat across the room watching the illicit pair roughly fuck, Beth turned her face just enough to see him. She offered a weak smile, then turned her face further yet to look at Jordan. Jordan stared for a second before asking, "You're such a hot fuck, Beth. Any chance we can all do this again?" Beth bit her lip and nodded at him, knowing full well they would be doing this again with or without the 'all'. Beth felt Jordan begin to swell inside her, and could feel herself teetering toward the edge of orgasm once again. Still looking at him, and without risking a glance towards Nick, Beth groaned out, "Cum inside me baby", and then exploded with her second orgasm of the afternoon. Her walls clamped down tightly around Jordan, who pushed himself in as far as he could before his balls began to empty inside of her. Beth felt Jordan's cock spasm and his warm seed spill inside her as she came down off her high, and she sighed. At the last, Jordan pulled out of her pussy with an air pop and watched as some of his semen spilled out and fell onto the bed. Satisfied, he sat back on the other end of the bed and looked over the sweaty, cum filled mess of his roommate's girlfriend he had just fucked senseless, and admired her.

Beth lay slumped, face first in the bed and ignored the sounds of her boyfriend asking why she had done that, and if they needed to go to the store now. She was on birth control, so there was nothing to worry about. Besides, she had liked it, and isn't that all that should have mattered to him? As she felt more of Jordan's cum leak out of her, Beth continued to lay and contemplate her future. There would be no more indecision.