Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 04

Story Info
Lyla's hunger for Kao grows in lust...
5.4k words
2.1k
1
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sasha chuckled.

"Oh, you're always horny, Kao... Maybe that's one of the reasons that I like fucking you so much."

She looked fondly at her son, her eyes softening at the corners. He had grown up so much and, though she remembered his younger years fondly, there was much to be had and to be seen in his adult years. Of course, Kao would still change and develop in adulthood, but she hoped very much that she could give him all that he needed and more to set him up in life, for relationships and more.

Though she hoped that he would always come back to fuck his mother, regardless of who he was with...

"Kao," she purred, sliding her paw down his thigh, though his cock was still half-soft and throbbing with the oversensitivity that came in the aftermath of orgasm. "Why don't you lie down? On the nice, thick rug... Hm?"

Her words were carefully chosen, though Kao didn't mind at all, taking a breather, though his own alcoholic drink was something simpler. He'd gone for a fruity cider, something that his older sister had started enjoying, considering that it was part of the agricultural courses that she was looking at doing, but he wouldn't be old enough to drink without her around to give permission for another couple of years. And, even then, some places didn't allow that in the country too, which was crazy to her.

But it was of no matter when she could allow him to wet his mouth and let out a more satisfied sigh, appearing a little more refreshed as he stroked his cock and lay down on the floor. The coffee table was set far enough back and out of the way that day to give them all plenty of room, Sasha once again thankful for the large living room that she had been able to use as a centrepiece in which to bring up her family.

"Lyla..." Sasha purred, enjoying dictating the pace of things, just a little. "Why don't you ride him? Take your time, take charge... Or are your legs too shaky?"

Lyla purred, licking her lips, her paw down on her lower belly. Even though it was embarrassing, just a little, she dipped her fingers into the mess of Kao's cum, swirling her fingers around and through it, fascinated by how the increasingly sticky strands clung to her scales. Without thinking, she scooped her fingers through the clinging mess and brought it to her muzzle, curling and wrapping her tongue around the dirtied digits, in turn, to clean them off.

Briefly, she was aware of Kao and Sasha both giving her something of a strained look and she smiled, leaning into the moment a little more.

"Like what you see too?" She said, arching her back a little and sliding off the sofa to join Kao on the floor, the rug nicely cushioning her knees too. "And I thought you two were the hot pair here..."

"Mm, no, Lyla," Sasha crooned, helping her straddle her son's hips, a look of pure desire on her muzzle. "It's you and you should know that you are desired too, my dear..."

Lyla blushed a little, though it felt good to be complimented, so much so that she didn't want to break the moment. The heat in her cheeks almost felt nice and she rolled her shoulders back with a soft, low groan, licking her lips, Kao holding his cock up as if he was ready, already, for her to take a seat on him.

"You're not even all the way hard," she tried for a tease, though the heat in her body made the words come out as needier than Lyla would have intended for herself. "Mmm... But thick..."

She panted softly, breath rasping within her mouth, need rising. Damn it, she already needed to fuck him again and the notion of being on top meant too that she could drink in his young, youthful body, the muscle on his chest and arms surely from his martial arts training. She'd never asked what he trained in, specifically, but maybe she would one day. It might even be hot to go along and watch him practising, even if she might not have been able to keep up with those much younger dragons, in the prime of their lives.

His cock was not soft by any means, however, as she sank onto him, needing to adjust the angle of her hips a little and part her wet, sloppy folds to take him inside her. The dose of cum that he had pumped up into her had, at the very least, helped her get even slicker and wetter for him and she took his shaft into her pussy with minimal resistance. Inside her body, he firmed up even more, his girth swelling to its hardest extent, the tip pressing up deep inside.

The dragoness moaned.

"Oh, yes... Yes..."

She didn't know what she would have done if she had not taken the chance to come there again, to try again, to see if it was all as good as it had been the first time with Kao and Sasha. That had been something else, something different, something that she had needed -- and it had awakened something inside Lyla that the dragon had thought had gone, not just been lying dormant for so many years.

She needed it. She ached for it. And she would have it too as she knelt over him for a deeper stretch, tipping forward a little just so she could get his cock at the best angle inside her, grinding up against her G-spot. He was so hard, his hips coming up to grip her hips, the rake of his short claws over her scales enough to make her swoon. Why, if she had not been kneeling already then Lyla would have said that she was weak at the knees!

But she could be as weak as she liked as she rode Kao, taking his cock deep, changing her position, rolling her hips forward... All so that she could take in and memorise everything about him, how his girth swelled inside her, aching deeply, feeling as if it was even bigger than before. Her juices and perhaps a little bit of his cum too, trickled out from her strained and stretched pussy lips, marking his crotch in a gleaming smear of their combined arousal.

"Mmmm... Ohhhh... That feels so good, just like that..." Lyla moaned, her tail flicking about until Kao's wound around it, dominantly trapping it down against his. "Yes... More... So good... So good inside me..."

Kao growled and snapped his jaws playfully, more than content to watch the bouncing rise and fall of her tits as she rode him. She didn't have huge tits, but, well...Kao wasn't complaining about that. They were just a good size to enjoy, whether he was running his paws over them, groping her, or adoring with his eyes, playing the part of the opportunistic voyeur even as she bucked on his dick. Her nipples perked up in the comparatively cool air of the living room and he licked his lips hungrily. If he had had his way about it, he would have been sucking on her breasts right there and then, just to satisfy another kind of primal need inside him. The sight of her alone made his mouth water, forcing the drake to gulp and swallow his need for just a little while.

After cumming once, however, Kao was more than ready to last longer the second time around. Even with his eyes on her, feeding his lust and his fantasies, he tightened the grip of his tail around her, dragging her down onto his dick as if she was something of a toy to him. Lyla gasped, eyes locked onto him, her paws landing heavily on his chest -- but he rather liked that she was pressing down on him for balance. His muscles tensed under her palms and he caught the dragoness' look of surprise for a moment, even if her tipped forward position meant that her tits were not as clear to him, somewhat cast into shadow.

Sasha, however, did choose to make things more difficult for him in a lustful way, he had to admit. One moment he was trying to thrust up into Lyla's tight pussy and the next there was a long, blue-scaled leg swinging over his head, settling over him as his mother's pussy eased in closer to his face.

"Mmmph..."

He groaned into her sex and lashed his tongue up inside her. Fuck, she was wet... His mother would have given him "the look" if he had sworn aloud, but, well, he was a dragon and others in his age group were apt to swear. If it was out of lust, Kao didn't see it as all that much of a bad thing, dragging his tongue back out against her wet folds, lavishing attention on her. His paws had to come back from holding tightly onto Lyla, but it was not as if the dragoness was going anywhere.

And there was nowhere else that the dragon would have wanted to be other than trapped between two horny dragonesses, panting and heaving, his wings tucked down under his back. Sure, they were trapped there, but there was nothing at all for him to worry about, no, not at all, not as he moaned and whimpered, licking into his mother's cunt as heat swirled around him.

To be closed in between Sasha's thighs was heaven -- and even more so when there was an equally hot dragoness riding his dick at the same time. Lyla seemed to move more and more quickly, but Kao was well and truly just along for the ride that time, relishing in the moment, though there was a big part of him that wished it would all go on forever. If he could stay there, exulting in desire and orgasm, over and over again, he would have been a very happy drake indeed in his own kind of twisted eternity.

That, however, was merely a fantasy, listening more intently over the shifting clasp of scales around him and the slop of Lyla riding his cock. Were they...kissing? Fuck, that was hot too, Kao squirming indignantly, wishing that he could see. Yet all his squirming did was make Lyla fuck him even harder, his mind spinning pleasantly as he dug his fingers lustfully into his mother's thighs, the softer flesh there indenting lightly with the pressure of his fingers. There was nothing quite like that feeling, though their legs were softer when they were kneeling, the softness of their thighs shifting slightly, of course, when they were sitting or lying down. It would have been different if they were standing, pleasantly feminine, though Kao would not have said at all that he was picky about his partners in that way. He was merely the kind of drake who appreciated what was right there before him and made sure to savour every last part of a dragoness.

Where was the harm in that?

None at all, of course not. He could appreciate many forms, even if his attention was nearly entirely taken up by his mother grinding on his snout at that very moment. Obligingly, though the position was a little more difficult for Kao to please her in, he lapped up into her pussy, eating her out, moaning into her sex, for even that added an extra little bit of sensation for his mother.

"Mmmm, that's my boy," she crooned to him, riding his muzzle more gently with a roll of her hips. "Mmm... Your tongue... Ah..."

She groaned and clenched her jaw, though the dragoness was quite happy where she was, warmth tickling and tingling up through her. Desire curled and it was the kind of desire that she could follow right to the end, grunting, heaving, licking her lips as that insidious hint of need snarled deep within her psyche. She needed it so desperately and there was a feral savagery to how she snatched it up for her own, panting openly and letting her hips rock down against him, his tongue lashing up into her hot, wet, dripping pussy.

She'd been a bit shy, once upon a time, about how wet she could get when she was turned on, but that wasn't the sort of thing, not anymore, that bugged Sasha. Not when her son so readily ate her out, his fingers managing to squeeze in to stimulate her clit, rubbing lightly back and forth while his tongue flicked up deliriously over her G-spot. He knew her body well, though not yet better than Sasha knew it for herself, even if she was sure that, one day, they would get to that point too.

Yet she took her lust from him in fair, equal coarse as she let her head fall back, tits bouncing, holding onto Lyla to help balance herself, even though the moment was right for her, right for Lyla -- and right for Kao too. She groaned, long and deep and low, her tongue hanging out of her maw as she relished in it, the throbbing pulse of orgasmic delight, how the waves powered through her, one after the other, all as if they were never going to come to an end.

Lyla couldn't help herself, caught up in the moment -- though could that ever be a bad thing? She was finding it more and more difficult to see things as such, panting heavily even as she grabbed Sasha and, less than gently, crushed her lips to the other dragoness'. It was messy and it was lacking in any real sense of finesse, but things were fine to be exactly as they were, just like that, sometimes, tongues moving together, stroking less than tentatively up against one another.

Lyla moaned, wondering at how she had been so shocked that first time when she had watched Sasha riding her son's dick on the bed. She still knew, in the back of her mind, that there was a wrongness to what she was doing -- but it was much less wrong than it had been, considering that everyone was into it and happy. Their moans told that tale, all very clearly, her hips rocking and grinding onto his thick meat. Even though she could not truly be that sensitive inside, she swore up and down that she could feel the definition of the head of his cock as it burrowed up even more deeply inside her than her fingers, long and delicate, could reach. If he was going to fuck her like that, she was going to have to find herself some bigger toys...

But Lyla wouldn't need toys when Kao was around, of course not. She kissed Sasha furiously, passionately, almost feverishly. As if there was nothing she could want for more, her tongue twining and twirling around and around and around the dragoness' tongue, the taste of Sasha on her lips. She wished there was more too, like the musk of the younger drake tangled in there, but maybe they could see just how easy it was to get Kao hard with both their muzzles for one final round too.

There was much to explore, though as his cock twitched and throbbed within her, the dragoness could not hold off any longer. Not that she was trying to hold back her orgasm, but need coursed through with every beat of her heart, swearing that the pounding drive of it ached through her entire being. Her scales itched with the need to cum, thighs tightening deliriously around his hips -- but her climax was muted as she howled out her lust into Sasha's mouth.

The dragoness kissed her deeply, letting Lyla buck onto her son's cock as if it was the only dick in the world for her. If Lyla could be persuaded to fuck other drakes too that would be a bonus but Sasha didn't mind sharing with her in the slightest. He had plenty of stamina, after all, though Sasha would never have admitted aloud that he could wear her out too. There was, despite everything, rather a considerable difference in their ages.

Kao stayed hard as Lyla slowly humped his cock, guiding herself through climax, though he held her tail down against his. He didn't know quite why he felt like he had to keep her there, letting out a low, claiming growl that trembled up into Sasha's pussy, but he did it anyway. There was just a desire in him, something that he could not yet explain, something that told him that he had to lock on his need for this dragoness and make her his through any means possible.

Lyla, however, had already given herself over to the drake, even if she needed a little more time to truly come around and be comfortable fucking him without his mother around. That, however, could all come in time.

Whoever there was in any rush?

Sasha licked her lips, breaking the kiss with Lyla as she tucked her muzzle into her friend's neck, moaning as Kao's skilled tongue brought her off too.

"Unff... Yesssss," she hissed, letting the word roll and twist from her lips. "Yessss, more... Mm...your tongue..."

Not even Sasha, apparently, could finish a complete sentence at the height of orgasm -- which was a credit to Kao, absolutely. He smirked into her pussy, curling his tongue around to give her clit another wicked squeeze, her juices trickling onto and into his maw. Her aroma would remain on his scales for days and even some of his friends with more sensitive senses of smell had been asking him lately what the weird scent around him was. Teasing, of course, like they thought that they needed a shower, yet it was something in the pheromones of a female dragon that marked their partners too, even if monogamy was more often than not practised around where they were.

He tasted her deeply, his tongue curling up inside her pussy with a rough, crude flick, scooping as much of her sweet, almost tart, essence into his mouth and straight down his throat as he could. Kao did not mind at all eating out a dragoness, though the time that he had sixty-nined with his mother had been especially spectacular indeed, something very different for him that he wanted to continue trying out. Yet with his cock still hard and his mother also moving off his muzzle, clearly looking for something else, he set his sights on Lyla.

The dragoness dripped with his cum, her inner thighs sloppy with his seed, as he pounced on her, pinning her playfully to the rug with his tail lashing back and forth. Sasha grumbled at him and clicked her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth, but Kao only had eyes for Lyla.

"Ohhhhh..."

Lyla moaned. Oh, that pounce, being pinned and held down... Sure, she knew that she could get him off her if she really needed to (and Sasha was there too) but it struck something deep inside her, a need that was so carnal that it had to have been buried far deeper than she could have ever dug out for herself. She blinked up at him, wanting more, her tail lying loose and amenable between her legs, her whole, nude body on full display for him. Kao growled, nose to nose with her, his eyes dark and yet still with that playful, cheeky edge. Damn, how he made her heart flip over, skipping beats and pounding just that little bit more quickly for him.

"I haven't cum again yet," he breathed, and it was all she could do not to kiss him right there and then. "Why don't you show me too just how good you are with your mouth and tongue?"

Kao grinned, winking at her, the dominant edge softening with his inexperience as enthusiasm took over.

"I mean...I've always been looking at your tits, a boobjob would be great!"

"Kao!" Sasha clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes. "That is not how you speak to a dragoness!"

Kao winked at her and twitched his tail cheekily.

"It is if they want it," he said, as brazen as ever. "And that's up to Lyla to decide."

But it was for both of them, in a way, as Lyla and Kao moved together, as if they had both had the same thought. It was funny, even to her with all her experience, that sometimes things could just line up perfectly -- and other times could be messy and dirty and clunky, like when she had fudged that kiss with Sasha. But there was no harm in that, oh no, for it was those little parts of life and sex that made the whole experience all the more real to her, memories that she could savour and pour over while knowing that there were others that cared about her in that way too.

And that was just why Lyla slid down between Kao's legs, licking her lips, caught up in lust as he sat on the sofa. It put his cock at the perfect height for her to give attention to, though she did spare a moment to swirl her tongue around the head. She panted softly, warmth breath washing over the tip of his dick, and Kao squirmed, his tail finding her side and pressing into it, though he did not wrap around her that time.

12