Between Roommates: Sharing a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paco leans down and starts sucking her tit. That sets her over the edge. Brook starts screaming again, "Fuck me, guys. Fuck me hard. Oh God yes, show me what you've got." I take my dick all the way out and slam it home. Paco grabs hold of her other tit, kneading her into orbit. She starts screaming and cussing and coming all over my cock. There's Brook fluid everywhere, on me, on the table, dripping onto the floor. She has reached down to spread open her pussy so I can get better contact with her clit. I feel her insides contract and I am a done man "Oh God, Brook." I groan deep inside and come even deeper. My balls ache from the force they have put behind that orgasm.

Paco looks at me wide-eyes, "Well that was a first."

CHAPTER 4: NAP TIME

BROOK

We are all spent. Lance and I stumble to his bedroom for a nap on his awesome California king-size bed. Paco walks by to go to his room. After everything we just shared, it doesn't seem right for Paco to go off on his own.

"Hey Paco, come here."

"What?"

"You going to take a nap?"

"Yeah."

"Nap in here."

I turn to Lance, "Cool?"

Lance isn't so sure.

"Look guys, I'll sleep in the middle. But I just fucked both of you. You can't expect me to choose which of you to sleep with now."

Paco doesn't want to go. This guy needs affection. "Lance, are you cool?"

Lance isn't going to fight me on this, "Just stay on your side."

Paco moves to my side and snuggles up against me, his arms wrapped around me. I wrap my arms around Lance. We're all naked. Both men are wired to be naturally warm, so I'm nice and toasty between the two of them. We pull up the sheet and fall asleep.

CHAPTER 5: WAKING UP

BROOK

I wake up to a penis poking me in the back. It's dark out and the lights are off, so I'm not sure who it is.

My mystery lover starts licking my neck. He nibbles the back of my ear and eases his stubbly cheek along my face. Who is this? I don't know their feels or smells well enough yet to guess.

He runs his hand down my back and massages my ass. Mmmm. He spreads my crack open and drags a lazy hand through the pillows of my cheeks. Yesss. He senses my need and moves his hand lower, opening my sex with two fingers and using the rest to penetrate me. I can hear the sticky-slick sound coming from his fingers as he plays with me. I am already wet.

He pulls his hand back and rubs his morning wood on my lips. He's deliciously thick, not too long. Paco. "Please," he says.

Arching my spine, I ease my ass back to meet his pelvis. His rod falters, swells, then slides into me. His girth catches my breath as he stretches me completely. He mounts me deeper still. My channel is overflowing with the width of him. He is half on top of me, sliding into me from behind. He reaches around to rub my clit, keeping pace with the motion of his hips as he forces himself in and out of me. His moves become more demanding, his thrusts more like hammers. He's stroking my hair and pulling my mouth to his. I can tell by his breathing that he's getting close.

I am not ready yet. "Paco, get on your back."

He does a quarter turn; in the faint light, I can see his mad-red cock glistening in the night air. He is ready to blow. This interruption is taking his willpower.

I crawl on top of him and ease my cleft over him. "Just give me a little time, ok? I want to come all over your cock."

"You got it babe. Just don't take forever, I don't have a lot of wait left in me."

"I understand. Let me just slide...like this...oh yes." He's even better from this angle. His cock is so round and full it's pushing up on my hooded clit. The pressure is exquisite and driving my clit from its hiding place. Slowly I ease in and out of him, enjoying the weight of him filling me up and teasing me. He should be the model for every vibrator on the market, for girls who like that extra-full feeling.

I'm bucking my hips on him, starting to moan, and getting close to my release, when Lance rolls over. "Hey you two. What's going on?"

LANCE

I had forgotten Paco was in the bed. Forgot about the tequila, the kitchen table, everything involving Paco, until I saw the faint image of Brook riding him. What the fuck? I didn't share my bed to share my woman.

Brook grabs my hand and places it on her tit, "Hey Lance. Do you have a cowboy hat I could borrow? I'm just giving Paco a ride."

Fuuuck. Can I be next? My wood is at full mast. She reaches down and starts stroking me. Something about seeing her fuck my roommate is making me wild. Brook spreads her legs wide and bends over Paco, "Oh guys, I'm gonna come. Fuck, yeah. Fuck it good baby. Fuck that pussy hard." Paco starts bucking and thrusting himself into her at lightning speed. She's turning into spaghetti on top of him and just moaning, yelping out an expletive now and then. This girl is not afraid to come hard, no matter who is watching.

Her tits are jiggling in Paco's face. He's slapping his face between them and taking turns sucking each tit. Paco can't take any more. I see his face contort as he detonates inside her. "Ah, ah, ah, yes." He holds her hips hard onto him so he can get deep inside her. It's a beastly, biological instinct to thrust in his seed and impregnate. I can relate; I love that feeling. Balls deep.

I'm done waiting. "You done, man?"

"Yeah."

"Come here, baby." I roll Brook onto her back and climb on top of her. I'm a big boy, and it's usually a struggle to fully seat myself. But she has Paco's cum in her, has been spread by his impressive girth, and she takes me smoothly. It's such a turn-on I nearly blow on the first thrust. She's got her legs thrust out to either side, her hands on my ass, and is smiling up at me. "Hi, lover."

Paco reaches over and grabs her leg, spreads her open further still, and I sink another inch into her. Now my tip is snuggled deep past her cervix and my balls are fully planted against her ass. I'm reluctant to pull out for another pound, but my dick is hungry for friction. I ease out and in a couple times before I give her some real motion. I can feel Paco's cum in her, mixing with juice of her own, and seeping onto my balls. I never thought another guy's cum would turn me on, but deep in her pussy, it's making me crazy.

She has her head thrown back and is starting to cuss. "Hammer me, Lance, hammer it home, baby." I start to nail her hard, and Paco catches her just before she flies into the headboard. I need to ease up. But she's getting close again.

PACO

I don't mean to be greedy, and I know I just fucked her, but I need some more of that girl. Watching her react to Lance plowing her is making me hard. She loves to get fucked. Her tits are shaking and her head is thrown back in a silent scream. I'm already hard again and have precum dripping off. I know she likes to suck that shit. This is awkward, but I've got to find a way back into her.

I crawl my way toward her face and kneel next to her. I nudge her cheek with my dick. She responds immediately, taking it into her mouth with full force and vigor. God, I need that. She sucks hard and greedily, her hand wrapped around the base of my shaft. The tips of her fingers don't meet her thumb, but she's squeezing as hard as she can and giving it all she's got.

Yeow! "No teeth, baby, no teeth." Lance slammed her a couple times and her teeth hit my cock. Don't need that mistake again. She's also jiggling with each thrust he gives her, which is making it hard for her to suck me off. We need to find another position.

"Brook, have you ever done anal?"

She looks up at me with big eyes, "No."

"Do you want to give it a try?"

She hesitates. She's going to say no. "Ok."

"Lance, we're going to try something different. Get off Brook for a sec." He's not happy. "Trust me. It'll be worth it."

I lay on my back and slide Brook onto me. As she eases onto my cock, her pussy gives a little quake. I'd love to feel that again. I give her a few pumps, reminding her who she's with now and thrusting myself as deep as I can go. She squeaks a cute girlie "I'm having fun" squeak. I have her lean over me so her gorgeous tits are on my chest and her lovely round ass is high in the air.

I ask Lance, "You done ass? Real slow, lots of lube?"

Lance is a player; he's done it all. "Yeah, man, I got this."

He climbs between our legs with a jumbo size bottle of lube. He pours it over Brook's virginal hole, and it drips down to her pussy, my balls, everywhere.

Lance kisses Brook on the neck, "Just stay still, let me do the work." He starts playing with her hole, running firmer and firmer circles around it. He tells her everything as he's about to do it; no surprises.

"I'm going to put my little finger in you."

She starts to gasp, but then I kiss her, give her a little pump with my dick, and she relaxes.

"Ok, baby, going to swirl it around a little." She moans with that.

"You're going to feel my thumb now, then I'm going to ease it in and out. Nice and slow." Lance is having a hard time getting his thumb in.

"Baby, you're puckered tight. Need to relax. Paco, help me out."

I ease my dick out of her most of the way then pump it back in, ease and pump, ease and pump. I can feel her clit on my pelvis, and can tell from her sighs that this is feeling good to her. "Stay with us, baby, you're going to love this."

I see Lance grin, "I'm in. Feel good, baby? Like that stroke?"

Brook's pussy tightens on me, "Oh God, yeah, so nice."

After what seems like forever, he tells us, "Ok, I'm going to ease in now. Brook, you're going to feel a bit of a pop, then we'll get past that and you're going to feel really good. Paco, as soon as I tell you I'm in, you start moving." About time I get to move.

I watch Brook's face as Lance enters her. She is pain and bliss at once. I feel Lance jerk as he breaks past the muscle, then, "Paco, now."

I start fucking her, gently at first, to take her mind off her ass. She's gasping and swallowing and trying to catch her breath. She reaches back toward Lance as if to stop him, but I grab her hands, "Hang on for us, baby."

Lance is done being gentle and is mounting her hard. I can feel his dick on the other side of the membrane separating her pussy from her back channel. He's rubbing up against me. I can feel his balls slapping into mine, and if you had told me five minutes ago that that would be erotic, I would have punched you. But there's something about sharing a woman with my roommate that is crazy fucking erotic.

Lance is getting close. Hers is a virginal ass; it's got to be really tight. Brook is laying fully on me, her face titled in toward my ear. I can see the sweat on Lance's brow, the pained look contorting his face. If we time this right, we can double team her. But I'd better warn her. "Brook, we're going to come. Do you want to come for us baby?"

She edges up so her hands are on my chest, her clit grinding into me. "Yes, Paco, Lance, fuck me hard guys. Fuck me, yes, guys, come for me."

That's all either of us need. I can feel Lance's dick expand on the other side of her pussy, his hot cum shooting into her untamed hole. I'm half a second behind as I fill her pussy for the second time that night, pushing and straining to deposit it so deep. With the feel of our release, Brook has begun an orgasm of her own. It is shaking her from clit to cunt to ass. She's grinding into me hard and bucking against Lance. We're both struggling to stay inside her as she screams and comes on us both.

Her motions slow as she grabs her nipples in her fingers, her voice trembles, "Oh yeah, fuck guys, so fucking good." She leans back, grabs the back of Lance's head and swirls her tongue in his exhausted mouth. She laughs, "Now get your dick out of my ass."

She leans forward and kisses me, a deep, romantic kiss, pulling my tongue into her mouth and nibbling on my lips. "Don't say please next time."

Then our gorgeous Barbie doll rolls over and falls back to sleep, marinating in our collective cum.

12