Beverly Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man rents small home from older woman.
4.1k words
4.65
15k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first week living in the tiny house in Beverly's backyard went by quickly. I was busy turning it from house to home as I also prepared for my first college teaching position. I arranged the area in the bedroom to accommodate my computer and the several books I would use frequently. I stocked the kitchen pantry, bought a few extra dishes and a new coffee maker. I saw Beverly daily but mostly in passing. She seemed to be busy too, but I did wonder if she was keeping a little distance in light of the rather intimate session we had. Afterall, we had only known each other for two days when we ended up in mutual masturbation, looking at some pornographic magazines I found in her garage while installing the door opener.

That totally sensual event occupied my thoughts almost constantly and I wondered if I had somehow taken advantage. Beverly had lost her husband Dan just a year before and she might have been overly vulnerable. She admitted to having had an extremely adventurous sex life that came to a full stop at his death. She certainly wasn't hesitant to share some details, but there were several questions in my mind that I was dying to know. I suspected that Bev and Dan were intimate with other couples and possibly threesomes or more. She hinted at the possibility, especially in talking to me about the porn theater that re-opened as a private club.

Beverly did, however, express some concern after our shared masturbation that she hoped we didn't move so fast that it would damage what she hoped would become a strong friendship, with or without the sensuality. Although, almost in the same breath, and with accompanying tears, she admitted how happy she was that our togetherness recaptured a bit of the wonderful sex life she enjoyed so much. In truth we only looked at some very graphic pictures, talked about what excited us while she intently watched me stroking my cock while I totally focused on her finger fucking herself and vigorously strumming her clit. At her suggestion I shot a huge load on her tits as she came. Other than that, there was no actual contact. Now I wonder if in the past two weeks she had brought herself to orgasms thinking about all of that. I certainly did, almost nightly.

Later this afternoon I'll wander over to the main house with a bottle of Chardonay and suggest a happy hour, apologizing for being so preoccupied.

* * * * *

Beverly opened the door before I could knock. She was barefoot and dressed very casually in a white T-shirt and what looked to be a pair of men's boxer shorts.

"Hi, I was watching you come across the yard with that bottle of wine and hoped you were coming to say hello."

"Of course," I replied. "We haven't had much of a chance to visit and I apologize for that. I got carried away in my own little world, preparing the house and getting things organized for when my job starts."

"I figured as much and wanted to leave you to get settled without being the bothersome landlady."

"You would never be a bother and I would welcome your company anytime. In fact, I was worried that maybe you felt we moved to fast when we first met and that maybe you were purposefully creating some distance."

Beverly smiled and gave a small laugh and motioned me to the kitchen table while she fetched a bottle opener and two wine glasses. I took the time to admire her great legs and cute tiny feet. Again, Bev, was braless and her nipples were clearly on high beam. As she returned to the table, she caught me staring.

"I see you enjoy it when I don't confine myself," she said with a big smile."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Don't be sorry. I'm flattered that I could attract your attention. Have you been thinking at all about our little sensual interlude? That's not how I usually respond when meeting someone for the first time, but I am very glad it took the course it did."

"I thought of little else for the past week," I said, as I removed the cork and poured us some wine. "Cheers," and we touched glasses, making lingering eye contact during the first sip.

"Did your thoughts lead to any masturbatory moments," she asked?

"Wow, this English teacher will remember that word. Can't say I have ever heard it used before. But to answer your question, my thoughts led to more than masturbatory moments. They led to epic Jack-Off sessions where I would bring myself to the very edge of coming and then ease off and let the pre-cum ooze out and then restart stroking."

"Rob, easy boy, I'm seeing a rise in your shorts and your description is causing me more than bit of leakage."

"Leakage? Where might that be occurring," I asked while laughing?

"I know what you are doing, young man. You just want to hear me say that my cunt's wet."

"Yes, I love to hear a woman talk dirty. The mind's imagination is the strongest erogenous zone for most of us."

"Well, I have nothing pressing. So, we can slow down, relax and have a good evening. I have lasagna in the oven, some fine Italian bread and you've brought the wine. Unless you have other plans, we're set.

With that, however, Beverly grabbed the leg of her roomy boxers and pulled them aside to give me a perfect view of a beautiful, glistening cunt. My cock immediately reacted.

"I admit to thinking a lot about our first meeting and of course, pleasuring myself frequently. I also made a call to the former movie place I told you about and yes, they are still going strong, members only. Membership is twenty dollars per couple each time you go and five dollars for single women. Saturday is couples and single women only, and Sunday is for gay men.

"Now, I have to ask, are you still interested in going, said Beverly. And, if so, we need to discuss some things as I have some concerns."

"Yes, I am still interested, but I am more interested in your concerns."

"Thank you. That was a very tactful and empathetic reply. My main concern is how being there might affect your future relationships. Let me get back to that in a moment. First let's discuss you and I going as a couple. We are friends, intimate and sensual, but not truly a couple. Also, the power dynamic is interesting. You are renting your home from me and do additional chores for me. At present this is a win-win situation that I hope to see continue.

"But the real concerns are sexual. We have had one very enjoyable time, but it was not full-on intercourse, or as you would like me to say, 'we haven't fucked.' And once we do, if we do, does that change things? I am an older woman. No, not an old lady, but you know what I'm saying. Eventually, probably sooner than you think, you will meet a woman your age. Where will that leave me? I know that may sound selfish, but that's not my intent. We will have created this very sexual and adventurous relationship. The young woman you meet may not be at all interested in a non-monogamous relationship. Or, having been to the member's-only theater with me, and possibly a few even more sexually exciting places, you may not ever want to settle for a monogamous relationship."

"Bev, Beverly, excuse the interruption, but the 'what ifs' you are pondering are just that, what if's . . . It is obvious to me that you are a very sexual person who has been involved in an extremely sexual life. A life I would like to learn more about. I too, feel, without yet your experience, that I am also a very sexual person. More than just curious about what I think has been your and Dan's lifestyle. Were you swingers." I asked?

"Good god Rob, I abhor that term. It sounds like we were part of the Vegas Rat Pack. I like to refer to it as a sensually sharing life, or simply that we were non-monogamous. That's not to say that there weren't heavy emotional attachments. Those emotions are what I was trying, ineptly I guess, to convey. Maybe the best way for me to make myself understood is to get down and dirty."

"Do what you feel is right, Bev. But sometimes just getting directly to the point can carry the conversation better than any analogy."

"During mutual masturbation we laid our emotions on the line. I told you how much I missed my sexual self this past year. I said things about your leaking cock and my dripping cunt. I asked you to jack off on my tits because I wanted to see the cum fly from that little piss hole in your gorgeous cock. Now I ask, if we go to the theater next Saturday, how will you feel if I let some guy bend me over the seatback and fuck the hell out of me? How will you react if I lick and suck another guy's cock, or lick a woman's cunt? Can you handle that?

"Bev, just you talking about it is getting me hard. I'm not saying I won't envy those guys. Afterall, we have not done those things you so lustfully describe. So, yes, I would be envious. But more importantly I would bow to your independence and pleasure, although making sure you were safe and ok with everything. What about you? How would you feel if some woman, maybe a young woman, comes on to me and wants to suck me off and have me cum on her tits? What if I end up fucking some other woman. Will you be alright? Will it change our relationship? Do we even have a relationship at this point, or are we just honoring one another's desire and indulging in our own pleasure?"

"We have certainly gotten right to the heart of the issues, or put another way, we have gotten to the issues of the heart. Let's think about this during dinner and then take it up again over a wee bit of single malt."

Dinner was wonderful and relaxing, although there were periods of silence where more than likely we both were thinking where the after-dinner talk might take us, solidly together, or awkwardly apart.

It seemed to me that we were quickly approaching the crossroads of love or lust. Possibly, but is it always one or the other. I doubted that. I had enough sexual and emotional experience to know that even couples deeply in love would at times throw over the slow, gentle art of lovemaking and instead attack one another in animalistic pleasure. Beverly had led me to learn that she was capable of great periods of lust. Did she fear that I would not be able to handle seeing her treated like a slut, even though that might be exactly what she wanted at that time. Was she then worried that I would step in as protector, when in truth she wanted to be ravaged.

Just thinking about how upscale and classy Beverly is to the outside world, and yet there is a side to her that wants to be taken, bent over the back of a theater seat and fucked hard while she sucks another cock. All in front of mostly total strangers. Do we all have that, other side? Do we suppress that lustful slutty side when we are with our life's partner, spouse? Should we, or is this the candid, soul exposing honesty that is really meant when we tell couples that they have to communicate. Would relationships be destroyed with honesty this bold, or thrive.

I washed, and Beverly dried and put the dishes away. After all, like many things, Beverly knew their rightful place and I was to watch and learn. One lesson came directly from the domestic chores we were presently doing. I found I enjoyed just being around her. Watching her glide around the kitchen barefoot, humming to herself, while stretching to put a bowl or plate on a top shelf. I realized in just this short time how much I cared for this woman, not seriously romantically caring, but something undefinable, but undeniable. I wanted to reach out, not to kiss her exactly, but to hold her close for a wordless moment or two. Was she happy where she was in this moment in time. It seemed, after a year by herself, she was awakening. Was I a small part of that. I realized that I hoped so. During this very conscious minute I wasn't falling in lust, but was I falling in love? Confusion reigned. Meanwhile, still humming, Beverly opened a bottle of Pinot and stood looking at me strangely, while holding two glasses.

"Boy, you looked deep in thought, young man. Are you OK," she asked, leading me into the living room.

We were barely seated when I blurted out, "Were you and Dan deeply in love."

"Well, what brought that question to mind?"

"I've just been thinking about all we've learned about one another in the last two weeks. That, and the issues and concerns you raised earlier. You made me think when you asked if my life could deal with monogamy after I experienced a time of, as you put it so eloquently, 'sensual sharing.' How did you and Dan deal with that. How did you navigate the emotional maze once one of you questioned monogamy? Who voiced that question? You seem too proper and refined to ever bring that up."

"You know my Dan was older than me. Not that age was the leading factor. It's a part, but so are life's experiences. You're right in assuming I was brought up prim and proper. Not prudish, mind you, but I learned early on how a young lady conducted herself.

"I don't mean to suggest that Dan was crass and crude, not at all. Dan could mingle easily in any group sophisticated or rough and tumble. His experiences ranged broadly, influenced initially by the tough neighborhood he grew up in, the elite university he attended based on his smarts, but mostly his athletic ability, and then, of course, a stint in the military that he rarely talked about.

"I'm rambling, sorry. To get right to the point, Dan was the one who brought up the monogamy question. However, he would tell you that it was provoked by me."

At first, I couldn't see Beverly being the sexual provocateur, but then I recalled how forward and direct she was in getting us to look at the hardcore magazines. She had no hesitancy in pointing out what she liked and how much she missed it.

"When it came to intimate times, Dan realized quickly that I certainly wasn't so prim and proper in the bedroom. We had talked about prior sexual experiences and shared what we liked. I wasn't shy about telling him how significant and important sex was to me. I loved it and told him that I wanted to try new things and not let it get old and routine. Dan was quick to say that he hoped he wouldn't be the old and routine. He then asked if I'd thought about going the rest of my life having sex with just him.

"That certainly prompted me to reverse that question and ask if he could imagine just having sex with me for the rest of his life. And, that led to a full discussion on monogamy that lasted, on and off, for more than a week."

Over the next couple hours, I learned that she and Dan looked at some porn magazines and videos. They admitted to getting aroused by viewing threesomes and foursomes. That they would seriously enjoy seeing it in real life, but it had to be a together thing, no separation or individual activity. They agreed that the best part of this new sexual exploration was doing it together. Beverly told me how excited it made her and that their sexual time was very intense after watching porn and talking about their desires. Often, they would watch each other masturbate as they talked about doing kinky things. One evening Dan told her he found out about a place, a lifestyle club, that they could go to and watch real couples fucking and sucking. She asked if Dan wanted to fuck another woman, or watch me fuck another man. He said that he'd thought about it, but that we should really discuss these things and be willing to say no and dial down our emotions.

One night Dan told her that he would really be turned on watching her suck a cock, or a cunt.

"I had never been with a woman, but I wasn't turned off by the thought. I admired other girls and had never been the jealous or the catty one making snide comments about other women. Often, I was struck by another's beauty, or aura. I had hugged and even kissed a few close girlfriends, and was not upset in college when I found out that some girls were sexually exploring one another. I never pursued it, but realized even then that I would have been open to experimenting. I wasn't approached, possibly for the same reason that you mentioned, the totally 'proper' girl.

"Over a couple of years Dan and I explored the club scene and realized lots of sexual things about ourselves. He loved seeing me fucked and I loved being watched by him and others. It really excited me and prompted me to really let loose. I also loved watching Dan get his cock sucked, or helping him work his cock into some girl's very wet cunt. I discovered my total inner slut and loved it."

At this point we had finished the wine and my pants were tented by a hard throbbing, leaking cock. I unzipped and took it out. The head glistened with pre cum. Looked over at Beverly and she had pulled the leg hole of her boxer shorts to the side, exposing a dripping cunt. As I looked at the juice running from her slit down to her tight little butthole, she was lifting her top, uncovering her gorgeous tits with very hard, dark brown nipples, like pencil erasers.

"Are we going for mutual masturbation round two," I asked?

"No," Bev replied, 'you're going to come over here and suck up all this cunt juice and tongue fuck me until I cum all over your face. Then I want you to take that beautiful hard cock and face fuck me until you cum down my throat. And that's just a start for tonight."

Hearing Bev say those things caused a gush of pre-cum. Almost a spurt that oozed out and ran down the length of my cock. As I stood to move over and kneel between Beverly's now spread legs, she leaned forward quickly and licked the pre-cum from my cock. I wanted to grab her by the back of her head and fuck her mouth right then, but I held off, hoping she would continue to take the lead and lustfully describe what she wanted. I moved between her legs and looked up at her.

"Don't be delicate in taking my cunt in your mouth," she said. Open wide and gather my entire sex in your mouth. I want you to taste how wet I am for you. Suck in my pussy juice and probe my inner cunt with your tongue. As you suck and lick me vigorously, I will imagine your cock and how I will use my tongue to lick up the slick fluid that comes out of your piss hole.

I pride myself on taking direction well and attacked her spread legs with a building lust, helped greatly by Bev pulling my head forcefully into her sex while talking like a total slut. Bev's first orgasm came with a small ejaculation of cunt juice that caused my cock to throb and become painfully hard. This was followed by another large shattering orgasm that left her overly sensitive. She gently pushed me back, leaned forward and kissed me, tasting my lips and her juice.

"Fuck my face. Put that wet drooling cock in my mouth and don't be gentle. I've needed this for a long time," moaned Beverly.

Again, I follow direction well and firmly pushed my wet dripping cock between her lips. She met my thrust with one of her own and swallowed me whole. I could then feel her tongue swirling along the underside of my cock. She pulled back grabbing me with her hand and stroking me while concentrating on sucking the helmet head and probing her tongue in and across my piss hole as promised.

"I won't be long," Bev. "You've got me wound and ready. Do you want the full load in your mouth or some splattered on your face."

Removing her mouth from my cock, but continuing to jack me off, she said, "give me the full load. I want to taste you and drink your cum. I have been thinking of this since you blasted your cum across my tits the other day."

A few more strokes and some forceful cock sucking and I felt my balls tighten and the cum literally charge to the exit. My entire body stiffened, paused, and then erupted, sending three powerful spurts into Beverly's mouth and down her throat. She looked at me, eyes wide open, as she swallowed.

"Oh my god, that was absolutely wonderful," she said. Over the last few years, I have come to expect a small ejaculation from my older husband and friends. I knew watching you jack off on my tits the other day that I was in for a power blast, but this was even better than I imagined.

12