Bev's Surprise Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab the toy honey." Bev said, as she continued licking my pussy.

I leaned over and grabbed her new toy from the bedside table and passed it to Bev. As I continued burying my tongue in her cum filled pussy, she started teasing my pussy with the dildo. All of a sudden, the head of the toy slid inside me as I let out a loud moan. It felt so good, like two large cocks stretching my pussy.

"Oh honey, I want to see your cock in her arse." Bev said, as she slid the dildo in deeper.

Frank hopped up off the chair and positioned himself behind me on the bed. I felt his cock pressed hard against me, slowly spreading me apart. All of a sudden, the head of his cock slid inside me. I let out a loud moan before burying my tongue harder against Bev's pussy.

"Oh, fuck honey, your arse is so tight." Frank said. Sliding his cock in deeper.

"God, your cock looks good inside her. Fuck her nice and deep." Bev said, slowly sliding the dildo in and out of my pussy.

Suddenly, my body froze as I could feel myself ready to cum. Bev fucked my pussy harder and faster, as Frank buried his cock deeper.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck me." I screamed, as I raised my head. "I'm cumming."

As my body trembled with pleasure, Frank gripped my arse fucking me harder. I could feel his cock stretching my arse ready to explode.

"Oh god I'm cumming, oh fuck." Frank moaned.

"Fill her arse honey." Bev said, pushing the dildo deep inside me.

"Fuck, oh fuck." I screamed, as Frank's cock exploded in my arse filling me with his cum. "Oh my god."

After Frank finished coming, he slid his cock out of my arse and Bev slid the dildo out of my pussy. With my body still trembling, I collapsed on the bed next to Bev.

"Did that feel good honey?" Bev asked.

"Oh my god yes." I replied, catching my breath.

After about ten minutes, I crawled off the bed and collected my clothes.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" I asked, as Bev lay on the bed.

"I sure did. Thank you honey." Bev said, as she put her hand on Frank's leg.

"You're welcome." Frank replied.

After I dressed, I gave Frank and Bev a good night kiss before heading back to my apartment for a good night's rest.

12