Beware of Bored Girls

Story Info
She has some devious fun with her friend.
1.4k words
4.18
5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, I'm not sure what made me do it. It must have been the boredom or the intrigue of the idea. I was hanging out with my buddy Jess one afternoon and after a bit of channel surfing and finding nothing that peaked our interests were getting a bit bored. She tossed the remote down on her coffee table and let out a small sigh.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

She then gave me an odd look before saying, "Come with me." and got up and headed towards her bedroom. I got up and followed her and once in her room she said, "You ever dress up as a girl?"

"Uh no." I said awkwardly.

"Well let's give it a shot." she said. "We've got nothing else to do."

I guess my more submissive side kicked in at that moment because I said, "Uh ok."

"Strip to your undies while I find some sexy girly clothes for you." she said grinning.

I quickly stripped down to my boxers while she rummaged through her dresser drawers. She turned back to me with a matching pink bra and panty set and a blouse and skirt. She dropped the clothes on her bed and picked up the bra and came up to me.

"Here I'll help with this since I know you're not used to them." she said as she pulled it over my arms and reached around my back to fasten it. "Or are you?" she added with a sly grin.

She then picked up the matching silk and lace panties and handed them to me and said, "You can put them on in the closet and throw me your boxers."

I stepped into her walk-in closet and slowly dropped my boxers. I was surprised to notice that I had a semi as my shorts dropped to the floor. Once my boxers were off, I opened the door just enough to toss them out to her before picking up the panties to put on. I slowly and nervously slid them up my legs. I'm not sure why I was nervous, but it didn't keep me from continuing to pull the silky panties up my legs until they were up around my waist.

Once the panties were up all the way I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself wearing nothing but a pink bra and panties. The bra cups wrapped around my pecks in the front, but otherwise was obviously loose in that area. The panties didn't sit quite as high on my waist as my boxers did but at least for the moment were roomy enough to hold my semi and were actually quite comfortable.

I must have admired my form a bit longer than I thought because as I turned to see what I looked like from the back the closet door opened and Jess appeared startling me. She giggled as she said, "Is someone discovering their inner fem today?" I felt myself going pink. "You look cute in lingerie." she added with a smirk before adding, "Come on we need to finish the look." as she grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bedroom.

She then moved behind me and adjusted the bra to make it a little more snug around my chest and tugged at the waistband of the panties to see how much they would stretch around my waist. Tugging on the panties caused them to rub my cock causing it to inch up a little more.

Jess then grabbed the blue plaid pleated skirt and gestured for me to step in. I dutifully did and she pulled it up over the panties and zipped it up. The skirt was way too short since I was taller than Jess and barely covered the panties I had on. Moving one way or another would give a clear panty peak.

Finally, came the white button-down blouse. I pulled it on, and she slowly worked from bottom to top buttoning it. The shirt was at least a size too small and did nothing to hide the pink bra I was wearing underneath it. With the look complete we moved over in front of her dresser and admired me in the mirror.

We both laughed as I moved into various 'sexy' poses. It was easy since her clothes were so small on me that any way I moved something was easily exposed, especially the panties. Anything but me standing up perfectly straight would give a least a small panty peak.

This went on a little bit longer until I knew I had to leave soon to go to work. I unzipped the skirt and let it drop before unbuttoning the blouse and shedding it to. She watched me with an odd grin on her face before saying, "Time to go?"

"Yeah." I said with a sigh as I began to look around for my clothes.

My jeans and work shirt were where laying on the end of the bed where I had put them, but my boxers were nowhere to be seen.

"Where are my boxers Jess?" I asked.

"You won't be needing them." she said with a grin.

"Uh yes I will." I said awkwardly. "I can't go to work in these." I added gesturing to the panties I still had on.

She then gave me a wicked grin and said, "Sorry big boy but you're not getting out of this that easily."

I quickly found out what she meant as I reached behind me to unclip the bra. It was hard enough for me to reach the clasp, but when I did it wouldn't budge. Panic started to set in as I tried without success to get it to open. I then moved down and tried to pull the panties off, but the back of the waistband wouldn't budge any more than the bra clasp would.

I was now fully panicked as I looked up and saw Jess holding a tube of superglue in her hand. I always knew Jess liked pranking people and guys in particular, but that moment I learned just how devious and wicked she was.

"Come on Jess you've got to help me." I pleaded. "I can't wear this to work. What if someone sees?"

"Planning on doing a strip show?" she asked with what I knew was fake innocence.

"Please Jess." I said again pleading.

Before I could even react to that she, in the ultimate torture, cupped my semi erection and began to stroke. My semi erection was soon a full erection as she stroked me through the panties. I was suddenly even more terrified that she was going to bring me over the top and I would be soaking the panties. Her gentle stroking went on for a few minutes keeping me right on the edge of blowing without actually reaching critical mass.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I whimpered, "Please Jess!" She then stopped rubbing me and slowly uncapped the superglue, and I watched in horror as she squeezed another thin line over the front of the waistband of the panties sealing me fully in them.

In a final flourish she squeezed my erection a couple more times before grabbing my clothes and handing them to me and saying, "You better get moving or you'll be late." I knew at that point anymore begging would get me nowhere, so I put my clothes on and as I left, she said cheerily, "Have fun!"

It was the longest day of work in my life. I was terrified the whole time I would have a panty slip or somehow what I had on underneath would be exposed. Going to the bathroom was a nightmare since the waistband of the panties was sealed front and back to me. I had to feed my cock through the leg hole in a very awkward and uncomfortable move.

And if all of that wasn't enough torture stopping Jess from making me cum was a blessing and a curse. It stopped me from humiliating myself in front of her, but it also left me with a severe case of blue balls. A case of blue balls that wasn't helped by my erection rubbing against the silky panties all afternoon.

When I got off, I couldn't get home fast enough. A quick google search told me how to get out of my superglue panty prison, but the bra was another story. All I could do there was cut it off of me since it was glued behind me. After taking a shower and relieving myself of the massive nut that had built up in me, I was relaxing on my sofa when my phone beeped. It was Jess saying, "How was your day?"