Beware of the Grease Monkey

Story Info
Posh wife and step daughter dominated at car repair shop.
7.6k words
4.05
75.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sig1
Sig1
192 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It shares the main character with my previous story "Maid for trouble", but it can be read independently of it. It portraits social and racial stereotypes as well as intense violence amongst women that may not suit everybody's taste. If you find this offensive, don't read further.

*

One year after divorcing from Mr. Rutherford, Jillian, now Mrs. Van Thordsen, had perfectly adjusted to her new life. The bitter divorce from her former husband left her moderately rich.

From her point of view, the problem wasn't that he seemed to ignore her account of the facts, but he also refused to fire the maid. That black maid, not only refused to obey her, but also gave Jillian the beating of her life, in her own home.

Jillian, who obviously could not continue living in the same house as her tormentor, was left with no other choice than divorce. But, worst of all, she had to settle for far less than what she could have gotten.

The fact her ex husband was in possession of certain pictures of Jillian taken by her maid, certainly played its part on the settlement.

Although the snooty trophy wife remembered well the beating and the humiliation she suffered at the hands of her former maid; she couldn't remember seeing her black maid taking the photos. Those pictures showed her masturbating, licking the black girl pussy, being fingered by her maid and fucked with her own shoe over the dining table.

She moved to another town in order to start again. Moderately rich wasn't rich enough for the cocky lady, so in a few months she was marrying Mr. Van Thordsen, a little bit older, but a far richer gentlemen than her ex-husband. The marriage provided Jillian instant access to her new town high society, but also gave her a 20 years old step daughter, Ms Tiffany Van Thordsen.

After a rough start, the relationship between Jillian and Tiffany rapidly improved to the point they became close friends. The fact that Mr. Van Thordsen spent a lot of time taking care of his business in East Asia helped a lot.

Jillian saw in Tiffany a younger version of her, with a few rough edges to polish. The beautiful college girl was a natural blonde, endowed with a slender body and endless legs. She also had that spoiled brat attitude that Jillian, unlike most people, considered a valuable asset.

In exchange, Tiffany saw Jillian as her mentor. The spoiled young girl admired the way her new step mother instantly became the center of attention everywhere she stepped in. She yearned to learn how Jillian did it, especially with men.

Jillian took Tiffany as her personal project, teaching the young brat how to dress, make up, walk, talk and behave to reach her goals. Since Mr. Van Thordsen was often travelling abroad, they had plenty of time, which they spent mostly shopping and spending ridiculous amounts of money for the best in designer lingerie, clothing, shoes, bags and jewelry.

One Saturday afternoon the ladies decided to indulge in their favorite hobby. As usual, both of them dressed up exquisitely.

Jillian started with a set of strapless bra and panties in shimmering white satin with a delicate white lace ruffle. She followed with an expensive Saint John pink knitted jacket dress with white accents, and real pearls decorating the dress sweetheart cleavage and the jacket neckline.­

She hesitated about wearing stockings with a garterbelt, but finally decided for a pair of Wolford sheer silky flawless 10 denier pantyhose. That slightly shimmering hose looked terrific covering her slender legs and peachy ass, but as it tears so easily, she had to take extreme care putting them on. Finally, she slipped her delicate feet into a pair of 5" heel Jimmy Choo stiletto pumps in matching pink with a little white bow on the toes. Her first impression was that 5" heels were too much for a shopping sortie, but it added some naughtiness to an otherwise classy attire. A good twenty minutes makeup session enhanced her beautiful face and a two rounds pearl necklace and earrings finished her look.

Her shoulder length hair was carefully done and after spending a few minutes arrogantly admiring herself at the mirror, she put a backup pantyhose pair in her handbag and was ready to go.

After asking her mother in law what she would wear, Tiffany decided she would also wear a white and pink attire. She started with a pink lace pushup bra and panties set, with sheer beige holdup stockings encasing her endless legs. Finally, a tight fitting pink patterned tweed skirt from Kate Spade paired with an Armani white silk blouse with an enormous bow, enveloped the gorgeous blonde. The lace contour of the bras was clearly noticeable trough the sheer blouse. After a long makeup session, a pair of white patent leather Loboutin pumps with 5" stiletto heel and a couple of expensive bracelets completed her look.

At about 5PM, they joined at the mansion foyer. After a final check in front of the foyer mirrors, they praised each other elegance and beauty and strutted to the car. They boarded Jillian's Mercedes and headed to the Neiman Marcus store at a nearby mall. A few blocks before reaching destination, a light in the dashboard lit on. They simply ignored it until the annoying voice of the onboard computer called their attention to check the tire pressure.

Fortunately, there was a car repair shop across the mall parking lot.

After a quick check, Jillian was informed that one tire should be replaced. The two classy blondes drew the attention of the predominantly male staff as they strutted towards the office. Their designer stilettos clicked on the concrete floor of the shop while their firm asses rhythmically swayed as they walked to the office.

Jillian paid with credit card, and since it would take almost one hour to make the replacement, they decided to spend that time shopping.

"We will be at the mall across the street while you replace the tire."

"No problem Madam, please give me your cell phone number. We will let you know when your car is ready."

Jillian and Tiffany promptly crossed the street towards the Neiman Marcus store. By 6PM, the ladies were browsing handbags when a message reached Jillian's phone.

"Mrs. Van Thordsen, your car is ready. We've charged it your credit card. Please be reminded, that being Saturday, the shop closes 7PM. Please be sure to collect your car before we close."

Jillian read the message, and as they had one full hour left, the spoiled ladies continued their shopping spree, this time at the designer shoe store at Neiman Marcus. Tiffany was the first to try a pair of new 6" inches peep toe Louboutins in black patent. She strutted around with the new shoes, while Jillian praised her sexiness. Eventually, Tiffany took not only a black pair, but also a beige and a white one. Once done with her shoes, Tiffany insisted Jillian to try the same model. Although those shoes looked terrific on a youngster like Tiffany, Jillian thought she would look slutty wearing those shoes. Reluctantly at first, the trophy wife tried a white pair, and as she walked around trying to get accustomed to the height, she couldn't help but feeling like an expensive hooker. Besides making her nice buttocks protrude under the snug fitting dress, those slutty skyscraper heels also seemed to have the strange property of getting her pantyhosed crotch warmer. After a short walk Jillian was able to strut on those "fuck me" heels like she were on a catwalk and now she felt downright horny, so she didn't hesitate about taking them in white and also in red.

It was 7:10 PM at the repair shop, when the manager, eager to leave, called Samiyah. The 18 years old girl had been working at the shop for a couple of months. Besides being a mechanic apprentice, as a rookie she had to perform the tasks that more experienced staff didn't want to, namely cleaning the place after close.

"Samiyah, when you are finished cleaning, you'll have to wait on the client of the Mercedes S600."

Though frustrated, she wasn't in position to complain, since hers was the only income at her home. The 150 lbs black girl had made a great effort to earn her place in a mostly male environment, were physical work was customary. The manager, seeing the annoyance in his employee face, tried to smooth it out.

"The client has been advised we are closing, she should be here anytime soon."

As everybody left the shop, the black girl worked hard to finish her duties as soon as possible. By 7:45 PM she was done with her work, and with nothing else to do, she sat on the Mercedes, tuned her favorite hip-hop station and cranked up the volume. As time passed by, no matter how well the music sounded on the Mercedes, the annoyance was turning into anger.

It was Saturday evening and all she could do was stay at that dammed shop waiting for those stupid white bitches.

Meanwhile, Jillian and Tiffany, still in their shopping spree, were completely unaware of the time they spent at the store. Being done at the shoe store, they bought dresses and lingerie until they finally realized they had to retrieve Jillian's car. They took a few minutes at the restrooms refreshing their makeup and when they finished applying glossy red lipstick, headed to pick the car.

After a while, Samiyah she turned the music off and started walking nervously across the shop. Finally, at 8:45 PM the front bell rang and the pissed off black girl rushed to the door. She took a deep breath before opening the door. She needed to calm down, the last thing Samiyah needed was to be out of job.

She opened the front door just to meet two opulent upper class blondes, dressed to the nines and carrying half a dozen shopping bags each.

"My car is a Mercedes, silver gray. I received a message saying it's ready."

The black girl was fuming. Those snooty bitches had spent her time shopping and they didn't even bother to say "good evening". Though she would be more than happy teaching some manners to a couple of posh rich bitches, she restrained herself and led the ladies to the car.

"Your car is in the back Madam, this way please."

Samiyah headed to the back gate controls while Jillian and Tiffany strutted to the car like they were on a catwalk, and dropped the shopping bags on the Mercedes trunk. Jillian opened the car front door, and noticed the beige leather upholstery of her seat was stained with something like oil or grease.

"Excuse me young lady, come here right now!"

Samiyah made her best to ignore the condescending tone and walked towards the ladies.

"Is there a problem Madam?"

Jillian was standing next to the driver's seat with her left hand resting in her right hip and her right hand pointing to the seat, with her hallmark condescending attitude.

"Look at this. Do you think I would ruin my dress sitting here?"

The black girl patiently listened Jillian ranting, but her head was steadily being won by her dark side. It was obvious for Samiyah that the seat got stained by her dirty jumpsuit when she sat there before.

She looked at dolled up lady from head to toes. Everything was in the right place: jewelry, hosiery, everything matching in pink and white, even those silly bows on the shoes. Of course nobody would ruin such an expensive outfit, at least not voluntarily. She tried her best to suppress her anger again in order to go home as soon as possible.

"I'll get it cleaned in a minute."

Tiffany was standing by Jillian, and as it was customary for the bratty college girl, she missed the opportunity to keep her mouth shut.

"Jillian, on Monday we should place a complaint to the shop manager. It's an outrageous way of wasting our time. It's only by her fault!"

Jillian noticed how Samiyah's expression changed. She saw the rage in the black girl's fierce look, and suddenly recalled the last time she saw something like that, it didn't end well.

"Tiffany, there's no need to complain. Let's allow her to do her job, and we all will leave soon."

Tiffany was completely unaware of the storm she was about to unleash. As it was expected from a spoiled brat like her, a simple suggestion from Jillian wouldn't be enough to silence her.

"If you don't place the complaint, I will do it. And you kid, better start looking for a new job!"

Samiyah stepped a few feet away from the arrogant ladies and pointed at them with her cell phone. Samiyah took a few seconds to evaluate the snooty ladies. Both were standing over high heels that made them look very tall. A quick look at their slim legs, puny arms and flat tummies, made Samiyah arrive to the conclusion that none of them could be more than 110lbs. "A piece of cake" was the first though that came to Samiyah's mind. Jillian saw the death stare on Samiyah's eyes and a shiver ran across her body.

"Smile for the camera!"

She took several pictures of Jillian and Tiffany and slid the phone into her pocket before walking towards them. Tiffany kept on ranting at the approaching black girl.

"What do you think you're doing? Clean that seat right now! Why you keep wasting our time playing with that stupid phone!"

Samiyah stopped just one foot in front of Tiffany, and stared her down. Jillian, who stood at Tiffany's side, felt a knot in her stomach as well as strange tingling in her groin. At that precise moment, she knew for sure they were in trouble, but somehow, the though of being at the mercy of that strong black girl was turning her on.

Samiyah stomped the filthy sole of her work boot over the pristine white pointy toes of Tiffany's Loboutins, using all her weight to crush the spoiled brat toes.

"Ouuch! W...what? Stupid ghetto kid! I am a Van Thordsen! You're ruining my Loboutins! How are you going to pay for them? You're getting into deep trouble kid!"

"You should have listened your sister, dumb bitch!"

Jillian was scared as well as flattered by the confusion. Tiffany tried to push the black girl away from her, but pushing Samiyah's shoulders with her delicate hands was like pushing a train.

"She is not my sister. She's my step mother. You're hurting me! Get away from me!"

"Just because you asked, I need the photos because nobody would believe what I am going to do."

"What are you going to..."

Samiyah gripped the hair from their backs of the neck and pushed both high society ladies to a nearby dirty concrete wall.

"How you dare to... THUDDD!!!"

Both conceited blondes were sent banging against the wall before they could even complain of the black girl mean attitude. Still gripping their hair, Samiyah pressed and rubbed their pretty made up faces against the concrete wall, while they made futile attempts to get free by pushing with their manicured hands against the wall.

"Fucking rich bitches! Wanna complain?"

"Stop please, you're ruining our makeup. You may hurt us!"

"Your makeup? I'll mop the floor with both of you, bitches!"

While rubbing their faces, she found hard to believe how wimpy those ladies were. After a thorough face rubbing on the wall, Samiyah let their hair free and placed her hands, one on each of their backs, and used her full strength pressing both weaklings against the wall. The classy blondes had their chests flattened against the filthy wall, but their feeble bodies simply lacked the strength needed to pull away.

"Not so fucking haughty now bitches. I could trash ten mother fuckers like you at the same time."

"P...please stop now. We are sorry!"

As Tiffany pleaded for mercy, Jillian arousal grew along with the strength the youngster used against her. She tried to remain silent making her best to suppress her moans. The black girl released the pressure applied on their backs, only to alternately smash with full strength her right shoulder onto each of the frail ladies back. Samiyah was like a raging bull, moving so fast, that she never gave them the opportunity of dodging a blow.

"Uughh! Aaahh! Ooohh!"

"You're gonna learn something tonight, you've fucked the wrong sista!"

Hearing the wimpy rich ladies whimpering and moaning only made Samiyah smash them harder, until their feeble efforts to resist ceased and their puny arms dangled at their side. Both socialites made no attempt to resist when the black girl placed their arms on their back and grabbed both wrists of each lady with each of her hands. She was amazed at how tiny and delicate their manicured hands and wrists were. She had no trouble at all gripping two wrists with one hand, but she also could apply a painful pressure on her fragile victims.

"P...please no more! It hurts!"

Samiyah was only starting. She used the firm grip to push their arms up, twisting them painfully and pressing their chests against the wall again.

"Ooouuch!! You'll break our arms!! Aaaagghhh!! Stop please!"

The black girl ignored their pleas and pushed their arms up harder and from side to side. Their expensive clothes rubbed against the harsh concrete wall, while both posh ladies staggered on their tippy toes. After no more than a minute of torturing them, without releasing the grip on their wrists, Samiyah pulled them a several feet away from the wall.

Traces of makeup mascara and lipstick were clearly visible on the areas where their made-up faces rubbed against the wall.

She kept pushing their arms up, forcing them to walk on the pointy toes of their designer stilettos until reaching the shop area were the floor was filthiest. After releasing their arms, Samiyah stepped in front of both ladies, who stood with their arms still on their backs.

"You still wanna complain with my boss?"

"N...no, no, I am totally sorry... please..."

The black girl knew Tiffany was really sorry, but at this point there was no going back. She was well aware she had total control of the posh ladies, and that fact made her feel all powerful, and admittedly horny.

"You dressed up like this cos you were looking for a good fuck. Lift your skirts, bitches"

Jillian hesitated at first, but inexplicably she really wanted to expose herself to that powerful girl. When she was about to comply, Tiffany again missed the opportunity of staying put.

"You must be crazy if you think I..."

With no utter talk, Samiyah smacked her face and waited a couple of seconds until, as she expected, Tiffany resumed her rant. A powerful second smack did the job of shutting the spoiled brat up. Unable to react, Jillian watched in horror when Samiyah faced her.

"N-no p-please... Smack! Oohh! Smack Aaahh!"

The powerful black girl's palm landed onto Jillian's face twice, shaking the trophy wife head sideways. With both white ladies startled at the treatment she was delivering, Samiyah grabbed a chunk of hair from the back of the neck of them both and yanked their hair down, making her snobbish victims look at the ceiling.

"Ughhh! Ahhh! Let go please, we are sorry!"

The black girl walked them around in that uncomfortable position. The clinking of their heels on the hard floor could be heard together with their pleas. Samiyah expected some kind of fighting back, but she soon realized those prissy rich bitches were completely devoid of fighting skills.

"You worried about staining your fucking clothes. Now you have something else to worry about..."

Their designer clothes were already taking the toll. Tiffany's pristine silk blouse was thoroughly scratched and soiled at the chest as well as Jillian's jacket and dress cleavage.

Samiyah was determined to keep on punishing both uppity ladies at the same time. She couldn't afford to let one of them to get free to run or call for help. One option was to knock out one the ladies and give a lesson in manners to the other, but it would take out much of the fun of it.

Still grabbing their hair, the black girl placed Jillian and Tiffany in front of each other, and started bashing their foreheads together.

Sig1
Sig1
192 Followers